Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I will make a simple list:
Aisha: Burn
Dina: Burn
Diene: Burn
Esther: Burn
Iris: Burn
Q: Say Draa, what happens if Aegis present the black dragon rider with horrible arts?
A: I never thought about that. ... Actually, why did I even bother playing Aegis again? If it's anything like that platinum dragon rider, I might as well quit now instead of later.

^ Here's hoping the meme has art making it worthy. I wouldn't ask for much *lies* just give me another Wazakita's Anya or that Shizuka artist level and I will be good.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
-New ★4 (4 Star) Challenge Added for Certain Story Missions.

New ★4 Maps:
(12) (田園の門):
(14) (住民救出1): Gold+ Rarity Deployment Cost 3x
(15) (住民救出2):
(16) (田園の門防衛戦):
(18) (住民救出3):
(19) (火事場泥棒):
(20) (謎の魔物):
(21) (砦の戦い):
(22) (残党退治2):
(34) (炎の竜):

I'm curious what kind of gimmick Rural Gate is going to receive. I hope the staff are aware of its importance among the playerbase, and choose something suitable.

EDIT:
I'm glad they finally made a map that forces players to use their iron-silver units; I was worried these maps would all be trivialised by my overpowered team of awakened units. Glad that my silver units get a chance to shine (as they're buffed by their higher rarity friends). EDIT 2: Then again, if the Prince is exempt since he doesn't have a a rarity, then I could trivialise it with his awakened form...

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spanish spanish.

Well, there are villages with more unbelievable names like "Villapene", "Cornudilla" or "Torrelapaja"..., ah, and the mythical river "Polla" xD
Hahaha, most of them are meaninless in argentinian spanish but I know them from talking to friends over there (playing mmos). Verga is a family name there and it means Polla in argentinian XD

For the non spanish speakers polla = verga = dick = chinchin

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So...... , I did not play JP Aigis , I play the Nutaku version

But may I ask a question?
Is there any chance for people who missed Karma-Anya-Maribel-Rowanna-Oddete-Chydis
Ever get them?

I heard there is revival , but it is using revival crystal(?) And it is very very Expensive
Is there no chance of the very same event revival?

Thanks~

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So...... , I did not play JP Aigis , I play the Nutaku version

But may I ask a question?
Is there any chance for people who missed Karma-Anya-Maribel-Rowanna-Oddete-Chydis
Ever get them?

I heard there is revival , but it is using revival crystal(?) And it is very very Expensive
Is there no chance of the very same event revival?

Thanks~
For characters that came from Star or Item farm event, you gotta use revival crystals. No other way around it. However, characters like Maribelle and Odette are character farm events so usually when they do have a revival, you just hope for a drop. It is expensive and difficult to get a Platinum to fully cost down. Sometime it's easy, such as Anya, Aria, Noel,etc.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For characters that came from Star or Item farm event, you gotta use revival crystals. No other way around it. However, characters like Maribelle and Odette are character farm events so usually when they do have a revival, you just hope for a drop. It is expensive and difficult to get a Platinum to fully cost down. Sometime it's easy, such as Anya, Aria, Noel,etc.
Geez...
So I'm screw huh...
Karma seems quite vital , and her skills are cheat
If I was playing at the time / join the game earlier
I will buy gold points / SC to Perfect her

Sure , You can still do the quest/mission without her
But I really like to have her , to make things a bit easier

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Larcx:
Unless this game ends its service in a year or two, then all you would have to do is prepare for her 2nd revival. They already did a revival for Dragon Princess Anya 3 times because she's popular, so they'll probably revive Immortal Princess Karma again to meet any existing player demand.

So, no, you're not screwed. And while I adore my Immortal Queen Karma, they've been giving us all sorts of wonderful units that can handle things that she made easy, so you'll probably have an experience that isn't as difficult as the game was back in the bad ol' days™, especially since new players get the Platinum Archer Bashira instead of the Gold Valkyrie Carrie now.

Upcoming Maintenance on Dec 17th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Dark Knighthood and the Holy Night Presents" (暗黒騎士団と聖夜の贈り物) Begins.
Additions:
-Story Mission ★4 Challenge Added for Certain Maps.
Other:
-Revival Premium Summoning Ends.
-Druid Class Awakening Implemented.
-Head Maid Skill Awakening Implemented.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

Finally get to find out what Pupuru becomes. Yay~!

(Event) Platinum Bowrider Sarasa:

New ★4 Maps:
(12) (田園の門):
(14) (住民救出1): Gold+ Rarity Deployment Cost 3x
(15) (住民救出2):
(16) (田園の門防衛戦):
(18) (住民救出3):
(19) (火事場泥棒):
(20) (謎の魔物):
(21) (砦の戦い):
(22) (残党退治2):
(34) (炎の竜):

Shokugeki no Soma-chan (Illust: Shiumai; しうまい; ):

Soma-chan turns Piggy Prince into a .

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see... but I heard Anya cost 800 Revival Crystal?
I don't understand about Anya , did she is Perfect in her event?
Then 800 RC for un perfect is expensive isn't it?
Also Karma was Perfect with 1500 serum(?) , average of 30-35 SC spending
While on Revival , she isn't.......

Nutaku version ban Loli
Not that I like Loli , but the variety unit of Nutaku version is really meh.....
Also they butcher the Gold Rush Event

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Larcx:
Anya requires that you spend 300 revival crystals for Drania, and then 500 for a Time Fairy. They gave the Time Fairy during last year's Anniversary as a Completion Reward, and they gave it as an apology during Anya's 2nd Revival. Anya comes at mincost, so you don't need to spend anymore revival crystals on her, unless you want to raise 2 Anyas, ha ha ha.

Karma costs something like 250-300 revival crystals for her first copy, and then you get a discount for each subsequent purchase (200-250). Her skill-ups and cost-reductions have a 2x chance, so you're guaranteed to reach -2 Cost and Skill 3/5 if you purchase 3 copies of her. Karma is one of those characters that doesn't need to be mincost, and it's easy enough to fix her skill with rainbow fairies since the game gives them out as rewards for most events. If you have a strong enough team, the best revival maps have almost a 2 revival crystal per stamina rate, so it's relatively cheap for a rank 200 player to farm enough to fix their revival event characters.

Dragon Princess Anya and AW Immortal Queen Karma are both loli characters (I keep forgetting that Karma suffers from the same thing as High Princess Lilia in that she looks like she's 11-13 years old). Most of the popular characters in this game are loli characters, or more specifically lolikyonyuu (ロリ巨乳) ones (Anya, Sorano, Nanaly, Sybilla, Paula, etc.).

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what the hell is bonbori(that plat fairy) for?
the engrish from the wiki is not easy to read

also just got my first cc healer iris and i was wondering, should i make 2 cc iris or use my 2 extra iris to min cost her and use a silver as my second cc healer?

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Larcx:
Anya requires that you spend 300 revival crystals for Drania, and then 500 for a Time Fairy. They gave the Time Fairy during last year's Anniversary as a Completion Reward, and they gave it as an apology during Anya's 2nd Revival. Anya comes at mincost, so you don't need to spend anymore revival crystals on her, unless you want to raise 2 Anyas, ha ha ha.

Karma costs something like 250-300 revival crystals for her first copy, and then you get a discount for each subsequent purchase (200-250). Her skill-ups and cost-reductions have a 2x chance, so you're guaranteed to reach -2 Cost and Skill 3/5 if you purchase 3 copies of her. Karma is one of those characters that doesn't need to be mincost, and it's easy enough to fix her skill with rainbow fairies since the game gives them out as rewards for most events. If you have a strong enough team, the best revival maps have almost a 2 revival crystal per stamina rate, so it's relatively cheap for a rank 200 player to farm enough to fix their revival event characters.

Dragon Princess Anya and AW Immortal Queen Karma are both loli characters (I keep forgetting that Karma suffers from the same thing as High Princess Lilia in that she looks like she's 11-13 years old). Most of the popular characters in this game are loli characters, or more specifically lolikyonyuu (ロリ巨乳) ones (Anya, Sorano, Nanaly, Sybilla, Paula, etc.).
Uh... no.......
2 Anya , sounds great
But I think I prefer only having 1 unit

Well , I play the Nutaku version
And I joined really late at Mid-September where was Oddette Event
But I can't do the mission , so I didn't get her
Meaning I missed Anya-Maribel-Aria-Rowanna-Chydis-Karma etc

And about that timefairy as apology , that is in JP Aigis
So if I want Anya I will need to have 800 Revival Crystal
Good to hear Anya is min cost

So I guess 800 RC mean 400 Stamina
I have 16 Stamina (Lv 167) , if that revival within a week
Meaning atleast I have 160 Stamina and atleast 300 RC
500RC/16Sta = 32 SC
Oh well , I think I still able to afford it
Atleast better than doing the Premium Summon , which almost everytime I got Silver

Hmm , Anya and Karma is a Loli...?
But Nutaku baned Loli......
Must becoz atleast they have oppai
Unlike any other Loli who are flat

OK , Thanks for the info
Really appreciate it~

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm , Anya and Karma is a Loli...?
But Nutaku baned Loli......
Must becoz atleast they have oppai
Unlike any other Loli who are flat
Don't overthink it. Opinions vary so broadly on what is and isn't one that it's meaningless to(I don't see it with most of the the girls Petite listed).

If you look at the list of the characters that aren't in the Nutaku version and compare them to some of the ones that did make it, it's very confusing and suggests that the people cutting the characters aren't very sure what constitutes a 'loli' either.

what the hell is bonbori(that plat fairy) for?
the engrish from the wiki is not easy to read
They skill level up revival event units for the revival they dropped in. Quite handy.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't overthink it. Opinions vary so broadly on what is and isn't one that it's meaningless to(I don't see it with most of the the girls Petite listed).
You can tell whether or not a character is a loli if they satisfy these two criteria:
1) Facial Proportions
2) Head to Body Ratio

If they only satisfy the first one, and not the second, then the character only has a loli or baby-face. If they only satisfy the second one, then they're a midget. If you have any kind of artistic understanding in drawing proper human anatomy, then you'll know the difference in proportions for a childish face to an adult one, and the head to body ratio for a young person past puberty to a full-grown adult.

Fruitsmoothie, someone who started playing this game along with Dragon Paladin and TieSKey, measured the head to body ratio of most of the old characters for fun a long time ago.

Minor criteria to determining whether a character is a loli character is if their bust, waist, and hip are excessive in size. That's because if they are to be based on the original fictional Lolita character that spawned that term, then they will have to be past puberty, which is generally around 12 to 15 years old. In real life, this would fall under hebephilia and the tail beginning of ephebophilia. Paedophiles obsessed with prepubescent characters would have a Alice or Heidi Complex, not a Lolita Complex despite how all of these are all lumped together colloquially. None of the loli characters in this game are appealing to real paedophiles, since they're all past puberty, though I initially thought characters like Dina came pretty close based on her stand-up illustration.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay finaly able to done 1001 kill in subjugation :D
I know i'm late cuz i had to AW raichi and lvl her up 1st to AW53 + 1 skill up to be ablt to kill the top enemy >.<

As for druid awaken.... My pupuru is not max stat T_T i think she was CR-3 6/10 skill....
Can't say i'm too happy about it maybe i will just ignore it >.<
(if she did become super great she going to eat my Fes fairy)

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay finaly able to done 1001 kill in subjugation :D
I know i'm late cuz i had to AW raichi and lvl her up 1st to AW53 + 1 skill up to be ablt to kill the top enemy >.<

As for druid awaken.... My pupuru is not max stat T_T i think she was CR-3 6/10 skill....
Can't say i'm too happy about it maybe i will just ignore it >.<
(if she did become super great she going to eat my Fes fairy)
gz! Can you post your team? I am still on 1000 kills but decided to try it in last week/after I raise Eterna a little bit more

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I take it back. Louis's aw is amazing. It takes a while for units to get on the field... But when they do they're un-freaking-stoppable

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AW Immortal Queen Karma are both loli characters (I keep forgetting that Karma suffers from the same thing as High Princess Lilia in that she looks like she's 11-13 years old).
Karma's obviously just sitting down.

If you pay attention to both Immortal Queen and Vampire Queen's graphic, the pedestal is at the bottom of the window.

I take it back. Louis's aw is amazing. It takes a while for units to get on the field... But when they do they're un-freaking-stoppable
But, my units are unstoppable before without Louise, and the game is all about minimize the interaction necessary while 3 starring (and sometimes failing to 3 star due to stupid mistakes) it for farming.

Aegis = farmville + math. Rest is all eye-candy when you get down to it.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gz! Can you post your team? I am still on 1000 kills but decided to try it in last week/after I raise Eterna a little bit more
here's my team also abit note on the bottom:

Claire: 4/5 skill
Spica: 5/5 skill
Raichi: 2/5 skill (was lvl 53 before but i gave her 1 more boost)
Nagi: 9/10 skill
G.Iris: 2/5 skill
Sedis: 2/5 skill

Due to low healing power skill i pressed Eternia aw skill when the red demon touch the prince.
Previous try showed me that not enuff heal and prince died.