What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Quite disappointing that it's incredibly unlikely the upcoming event for Millennium War Aegis is going to introduce a new character as awesome as Christmas Rose (Illust: Wazakita):

Instead, we'll probably just get Gold Witch Ryuryu, who is watching your every action through your screen, and her bear...

@Keima:
How many copies of Claudia did you have to purchase to mincost her? I'm terrified of the prospect of cost-reducing revival crystal characters even if it's 50%.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quite disappointing that it's incredibly unlikely the upcoming event for Millennium War Aegis is going to introduce a new character as awesome as Christmas Rose (Illust: Wazakita):.
She is rainbow, that mean 0.5% chance from premium gacha T_T
I have the 1 with chrismas tree lance from rolling 11x and the reindeer from teh quest itself.

Currently Claudia on CR-3.... to continue or to NOT continue hmmm.....
Kinda want to check next event 1st cuz i want to use 50 SC this month too considering xmas event... (hopefuly not big stuff happening on new yr, although i doubt it)

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Currently Claudia on CR-3.... to continue or to NOT continue hmmm.....
Kinda want to check next event 1st cuz i want to use 50 SC this month too considering xmas event... (hopefuly not big stuff happening on new yr, although i doubt it)
I used -3 Claudia for like a year and there was no situation when her cost was too high for me. On the other hand: we still didn't get Roana revival.
I would save SC for something else.

Christmas Rose looks cute and unfortunately I agree with you. We will get only Ryuryu... ;<

EDIT:
I think we will get 1.5x drop during this week and Gold Rush the next week.
Last 1.5x drop was 22-29th October, gold rush: 10-16th September

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got prince's shiny armor using videos. Lost a couple of stars for timing issues but I'm not interested in doing them again until a 1.5 drop event.

The video for last of Claudia's map Petite linked uses aw skill Anya (figured out once in battle :p), any ideas to replace that? I like Anya as my impenetrable wall, even with the op prince :p

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got prince's shiny armor using videos. Lost a couple of stars for timing issues but I'm not interested in doing them again until a 1.5 drop event.

The video for last of Claudia's map Petite linked uses aw skill Anya (figured out once in battle :p), any ideas to replace that? I like Anya as my impenetrable wall, even with the op prince :p
I used AW Magic Fencer. I've seen similar video to linked by Petite but using AW90 Charlotte. I used AW45 skill AW Hores and she was not enough. Althouth when I raised her just 5 more lvls - skeleton dragon was ALMOST killed.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I used AW Magic Fencer. I've seen similar video to linked by Petite but using AW90 Charlotte. I used AW45 skill AW Hores and she was not enough. Althouth when I raised her just 5 more lvls - skeleton dragon was ALMOST killed.
Aw skill Ricca may do the trick then. Does the dragon atk if we place a melee unit right in front of him?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aw skill Ricca may do the trick then. Does the dragon atk if we place a melee unit right in front of him?

If you have skill AW Ricca then for sure! I am still deciding about using Fes on my Ricca-chan ;< You must place her in same place Anya was and it must be late enough so top dragon wont cast spell on her. Check the videos when they are placing melee there. Just to catch goblin mage.

Putting melee jsut close to the bottom dragon will be even worse - this melee wont be close enough to hit the dragon but dragon will cast spell on this melee. Result? Half the map dead in a harthbeat.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Putting melee jsut close to the bottom dragon will be even worse - this melee wont be close enough to hit the dragon but dragon will cast spell on this melee. Result? Half the map dead in a harthbeat.
Hahahahhaha that's what we call, an epic fail :p

Edit: done, had to deploy a dancer to buff Spika, Shuuka to buff everyone, Noel and Nagi to add some dmg and the damn skeleton dragon died just barely after getting off range of the top units. (My Claire and Spika are not full lvl)

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought it was going to take me over 2 weeks when I got Grace, but I got her ready for awakening sooner than expected. The only thing left is to wait for Thursday to farm for Magic Crystals.
I forgot to farm for cans. *sic'self*
I have a bazillion platinum fairy. *I have no idea why outside of 60/6*
I need a bazillion black fairy. *where's x1.5*
Raising a black is a pain x|

Quite disappointing that it's incredibly unlikely the upcoming event for Millennium War Aegis is going to introduce a new character as awesome as Christmas Rose (Illust: Wazakita):
Actually, I like Wazakita's Anya a lot better. But meh, that's my preference speaking.

Top dragon was paper so it died in 10 seconds. Nanaly + Shybilla + Waltz + Uzume.
Bottom dragon has a lot of armor, and I couldn't 'quite' position my ranged unit properly. So I tossed Leone and Anya at it. Followed by a certain 'Thethis' to tank it while waiting for Sybilla skill.
When I tossed down Karma + Sophie. I was regenerating hp in the swawp. It was glorious.
---
And the fact of the matter is. I blame all that plat/black spam on a certain gold AW thief. Efficient farming :/ (isn't it like 100% drop anyways?)

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This claudia last event dragon made me think never to AW skill spica :(
That range bonus is extremely important.
The other alternative is probably deploying pirate instead, but a focus fire pirate = rachel / Minerva ? (gacha unit)

I've been wondering if there actualy some way to stop the dracolich ?
so far we know the only way to stop him is just 3 place tanking with aw healer (since not everyone have status imunity unit)

well at least the good news is eden able to paralyst him before she died, i wonder if time it correctly with her skill she can do 2nd paralyst, but im also worried on her hp / survival (AW eden please)

When there 2 dracolich start runing together, please tell me how to kill them :D

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When there 2 dracolich start runing together, please tell me how to kill them
You know what's going to happen next right?

For the record and ignoring attack speed:
90k x1.5 HP = 135k
600 DEF
50% MDEF

Leone 1600 x7 = 7000
Nanaly 1594 x5 = 4970
Fran 1729 x1.3 x3 = 4943
Sybilla 2691 (M) = 1345
Anya 2288 (M) = 1144

Swapping to DPS:
Leone 0.97 - 6790
Nanaly 0.97 - 4820
Fran 0.56 - 2768
Sybilla 0.91 - 1223
Anya 0.81 - 926

Total DPS (Literal):

Total Time to Kill Dracolich
8.17 ~ 8 Seconds Flat. (The 0.17 is considered the time I use to activate all the skills)

OVERKILL during Nanaly's Skill (Shortest):
183.63%

Fun Fact:
Nanaly DPS = 4820 ~ Fran + Anya + Sybilla = 4917
Leone DPS x1.5 = 10185 > Nanaly + Fran + Anya + Sybilla = 9737

Top Tier DPS Leone is still #1 shredding bosses. Aisha doesn't even come close.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know what's going to happen next right?
Thats what we called...... OVERKILL !!
Which remind me horsebow*wo*man seem going to be important in unit placing for enemy that didn't move...
I wonder whether the next event (maybe after xmas event gold rush / 1.5x drop rate), we will be geting that class really soon.
After all there already the silver version out already.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it's overkill considering that Dracolich is already at less than half HP before Draa needs to activate their skills lol.

I'm just hoping that one of the events in the next few weeks will have an event Curse User. A Bow Rider would be nice, but I won't be raising one because I already have a handful of melee support units and adding another one to the team will just make it difficult for me to choose between the ones I already have.

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i am heart broken. after i worked so hard to get anya i have no way to AW her until another event drops the silver dragon again. i completely forgot why i was keeping that extra dragon and just used him as fusion fodder :(

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just get her in flower Knight Girl xD

@Keima:
How many copies of Claudia did you have to purchase to mincost her? I'm terrified of the prospect of cost-reducing revival crystal characters even if it's 50%.
with 4 copies of claudia I got the minimal cost and 9/10 of skill

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Purchased a few of the shop's buffs in order to try and grind through the story missions for AW Prince, but just wondering if anyone has "easy" strategies for the golem and jungle maps. Youtube generally comes up with a slurry of AWs and Black rarities.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it's overkill considering that Dracolich is already at less than half HP before Draa needs to activate their skills lol.
I actually had to not deploy Leone until near end of setup, and not use any skills that would damage the dracolich like Anya's (draco zombie died to Nanaly + Waltz + Anya/Liana tanking without Anya's aoe skill)

Had I activated Anya's skill for that 40 seconds, there's another 30k damage that would probably killed it. I know that it died when I did the above and deployed Leone early.

I'm just hoping that one of the events in the next few weeks will have an event Curse User. A Bow Rider would be nice, but I won't be raising one because I already have a handful of melee support units and adding another one to the team will just make it difficult for me to choose between the ones I already have.
Gold event curse user ... let's pretend she doesn't exist? :/

Melee support wise, bow rider has the longest range without skill activation. They are dps based unit just like archers, but have higher attack > ninja. (Noticeably higher attack) Overall, they are ok, probably better than ninjas in melee support, (worse in tanking for obvious reasons)

Melee Support wise in terms of Range
Sandra [S ∞]

Katina [S 494]

Gloria [S 300?]
Raven [S 300]
Media [S 300]

AW+ Sybilla [S 280]
Dark Knight [S 280]
Matsuri [S 280]
Sarbine [S 280]

#Bow Rider [S 260]

Sherry [S 250]
Risutisu? (New Avenger) [S 250]
#Puppeteer [S 250]
Erenia [S 250]

Jessica [S 234]

#Rune Fencer [200]
#Ninja [200]
#仙人 [200]
#Sailor [S 200]
#Dragon Rider [S 200]
Sybilla [S 200]
Patel [S 200]
Dina [S 200 AOE]
Seria [S 200]

#Mage Armor [S 180]
Riddy [S 180 AOE]

#Pegasus Rider (S AOE)
Deine (S AOE)
Anya (S AOE)
Nadia (S AOE)
Berna (S AOE)
Lyra (S AOE)
Zenobia (% AOE)
Alice (% AOE)
Claudia [S 140]

Legend:
# - Class
S - Skill Activated
% - Percent Activation
AOE - Unknown exactly how wide the AOE is, I assume it's less than Riddy and Mage armor's 180

Note: I am purposely ignoring a few skill extend units.

Last edited:

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What does Ana do for Prince while using his new title?