What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I'm also going to put this link for quick reference:

I have this page bookmarked if I need to find a unit's information fast. It's nice to have because they're sorted by classes.

Regarding Junon:
I would recommend getting max inventory and both additional barracks if you plan to bring her often. An AW Junon will fill up your main barracks up at a quick pace if you farm a mission with multiple Silver units. It can get ridiculous if you farm a mission that has 3 Silver units available as drops. If you only want one additional barracks, then you are free to use excess male units (>10) as a poor man's platinum armor for use with non-matching fairies.

It's only been a few days since the event started and I've gotten 6 of the Silver Valkyrie. Between Mischa, Elaine, and the jungle one, I might have to sell some off just to alleviate some space and Gold issues.

Last edited:

realizing that I'm kind of glad I didn't roll Melvina now I may have thought she could revive herself like the demon princess since they both stop time when they die or maybe I was just deluded by how much I like her character portrait. I think they should of given her the resurrect ability too or some area attack with her sword since it sounds like she feeds her blood to the thing shes underwhelming ability wise to me.

I'm also understanding that Nezha's skill AW doesn't just extend her range but makes her shoot fireballs during her skill. didn't know her class only shoots during non skill times. But that short duration I just can't like it she's basically a Nunnaly that gave up half its dps for defense. Wish I could undo the black fairies and men I used to make her lvl 80 and give them to the fox lady instead. I guess she makes a good lightning rod at least having so much defense and some mdef

Help >.< I'm at the point where i got too much silver now that 1st barrack is almost full as well...

What the good idea to handle all these silver, specialy atm i have 30 mage -.-
Should i use them for combine or.... make 1 unit -3/4 silver of each class for future 4* gimmick

@Altrius, I've also seen the calculator. I am also visiting friends now so much less time to write here. I appreciate the effort with posting that link, checked it and added to my own tabs . Unfortunately I am really unlucky with drops on 50/7. The worst was 3 crystals with AW Leda :/

@Draa, I am checking wiki but skill translate just doesn't make sens most of the time, that's why I prefer to ask here, like I did with Elisabeth... Not all of us understands Japanese <3

@Petite, out should be soon: good luck with your operation. I am crossing fingers for you. If it will be possible, please let us know that you are okay , so we won't be worried sick. Love and hugs.

EDIT:
Altrius, what about buying next barracks ? That is the best solution....

Hi, I've been lurking around for a fair bit, and I finally figured out how to make a profile. I haven't been playing Aigis that long so far, so any advice on where I should be focusing my efforts would be appreciated. Also, if someone could tell me a better way of showing pictures, so that I can upload a screenshot of my team, I'd greatly appreciate that ;____; Doing it through a thumbnail makes them all miniature...

Well. The English Wiki and threads around have a lot of guides. They are sound enough for the JP version too.

But other than that, the holy trinity works here too, tank, healer, dps (archers for non/low armor, Witches for armor and slow, Mages for barbeques).

If ones armor is good enough to hold things, the healers good enough to hold the armors up, then the dps will get through what ever is tanked eventually.

---

Made it through to the desert maps. It is so very satisfying to see something new and those multiple bronze drops, they make the old lvl fodder seem ... well ... old ;)

Good times.

(thinking out loud a bit. please bear with me. But who ever claimed in the Nutaku thread that DMM was a tough place to be newbie must be out of their minds, hm, but one should not dwell on that and look on the good side of things)

It may be a desert I have made it to, but it is bountiful enough for me :D

Also, if someone could tell me a better way of showing pictures, so that I can upload a screenshot of my team, I'd greatly appreciate that ;____; Doing it through a thumbnail makes them all miniature...

Unsure what you mean by this. Take a screenshot, upload it to an image host (imgur is my preference), and post the link here. If you're embedding a large image in your post, put it in spoiler tags so it doesn't stretch the page.

I've been playing for a few months now and things have just gotten so crazy difficult I can't even pass stages anymore. Plus those urgent quests that unlock new characters for you are also freaking impossible to get through so you can never even get those new characters. It's really frustrating. There's probably a lot I don't really understand about the game but I don't get how people can get past these stages when they throw dozens of powerful enemies at you all at once in a single lane

I've been playing for a few months now and things have just gotten so crazy difficult I can't even pass stages anymore. Plus those urgent quests that unlock new characters for you are also freaking impossible to get through so you can never even get those new characters. It's really frustrating. There's probably a lot I don't really understand about the game but I don't get how people can get past these stages when they throw dozens of powerful enemies at you all at once in a single lane
Look through videos on youtube and niconico if you cannot solve some map yourself. Almost every single map on Aigis is solvable without blacks and awakened units, even current lich horde god-tier map can be 3*-ed with gold and below not awakened team.

Look through videos on youtube and niconico if you cannot solve some map yourself. Almost every single map on Aigis is solvable without blacks and awakened units, even current lich horde god-tier map can be 3*-ed with gold and below not awakened team.

I actually meant to post this in the english section, since that's the only one I play. I can't make any sense out of anything Japanese, and half the time Japanese characters don't even load on this computer so things like google translate don't work.

I also don't know what niconico is. But still, will watching videos even help if I don't have the same units as the ones used in the video? Since you can't choose which units you get (that I'm aware of) I have a feeling videos aren't going to help me

@Draa, I am checking wiki but skill translate just doesn't make sens most of the time, that's why I prefer to ask here, like I did with Elisabeth... Not all of us understands Japanese <3
Point, a lot of us that does understand doubles as translator anyways. So translation question needs to be added on top of that *sweat drops*

dozens of powerful enemies at you all at once in a single lane
Just a dozen? I faced a 1001 (highest to date) unit rush during the last subjugation mission with AW Thief you know? Now that was hard.

I actually meant to post this in the english section, since that's the only one I play.
EN is really a different game compared to JP. JP's a lot faster paced and we have awakening already implemented and facing much more difficult maps as a result.

Anyways, Youtube still applies. There's walk-through videos in the EN forum exclusively for the EN Aigis, you should be using those.

But still, will watching videos even help if I don't have the same units as the ones used in the video?
Its very common for video recorders to limit themselves to only common units everyone has. Unless you did something very stupid like using silver+ units as exp fodder, you should have everything needed to at least get event unit + few cost reductions.

Just a dozen? I faced a 1001 (highest to date) unit rush during the last subjugation mission with AW Thief you know? Now that was hard.

EN is really a different game compared to JP. JP's a lot faster paced and we have awakening already implemented and facing much more difficult maps as a result.

Anyways, Youtube still applies. There's walk-through videos in the EN forum exclusively for the EN Aigis, you should be using those.

I just watched one video, and every character he used was promoted and level 50. There's no possible way I'd ever get to that point. let alone any time soon to get the current characters and whatnot. I don't think videos are the way to go if that's the case. Most of my characters are between level 10 and 30, and I only have three promoted characters. I promoted them at 30 and right now they're around level 10ish. Aren't there, like, codes or something you can use in this game? It's not like you play against other people. It's gotten to the point where I'm so frustrated with everything I just want to finish the story missions so I can see what happens, dang it.

Most of my characters are between level 10 and 30, and I only have three promoted characters. I promoted them at 30 and right now they're around level 10ish.
I had something like that by day 4ish (due to power of cash), I don't know how you took a few month and only got that far in terms of unit.

Anyways, fact of the matter is that you didn't raise your units when you are supposed to. Team just too weak to clear the emergency missions, nothing to be done here.

Aren't there, like, codes or something you can use in this game? It's not like you play against other people. It's gotten to the point where I'm so frustrated with everything I just want to finish the story missions so I can see what happens, dang it.
When it comes to that stage, just quit the game. Fortunately, net game can be dropped if you don't like it or get frustrated with it. Aigis's also known as farm online due to the time it takes to get a decent team, as it is, you should be trying for something more casual. (Jp forum goers are pretty hard-core, most of us got at least a year just playing the game - cause it's one of those long terms)

I had something like that by day 4ish (due to power of cash), I don't know how you took a few month and only got that far in terms of unit.

Anyways, fact of the matter is that you didn't raise your units when you are supposed to. Team just too weak to clear the emergency missions, nothing to be done here.

When it comes to that stage, just quit the game. Fortunately, net game can be dropped if you don't like it or get frustrated with it. Aigis's also known as farm online due to the time it takes to get a decent team, as it is, you should be trying for something more casual. (Jp forum goers are pretty hard-core, most of us got at least a year just playing the game - cause it's one of those long terms)

I raise my units, it's just that doing so requires other units and gold, and because it's so expensive to level them up, I can't do it often because I never have that much gold. And promoting is also hard since you need to feed silver or higher ranked units into the unit you want to promote, and I never have those. I don't get how people can get so strong.

As for quitting, I don't really want to at this point. I'm too invested emotionally, which is why I'm so frustrated in the first place. If I quit now it'd be nagging at the back of mind mind ofr a long time, wondering how things in the game would turn out. I'm fine with using codes, though. It actually makes things more enjoyable for me since I can do what I want to do quicker without as much grind. Though since you didn't say there are any, I'm assuming there aren't.

Do these urgent quests and whatnot ever repeat? Like, right now there's some pirate quest going on, and if you get 15 stars, you unlock a platinum rank pirate. If I miss getting her (I've already missed several other characters) will I never get a chance to get this character again? That is one of the things that really frustrates me.

I just watched one video, and every character he used was promoted and level 50. There's no possible way I'd ever get to that point. let alone any time soon to get the current characters and whatnot. I don't think videos are the way to go if that's the case. Most of my characters are between level 10 and 30, and I only have three promoted characters. I promoted them at 30 and right now they're around level 10ish. Aren't there, like, codes or something you can use in this game? It's not like you play against other people. It's gotten to the point where I'm so frustrated with everything I just want to finish the story missions so I can see what happens, dang it.

It does not sound like you have read the guide for the ENG version, which by your own accord is what you play. Virtually all mechanices are explained there and in detail. (though being an experienced player, i still had to read that. others mileage may vary. but I found it necessary to read)

There is also an English wiki with substantial information.

And this is an online game kept server side, there are of course no codes, cheating or otherwise. In fact they shut it more or less down for 6 weeks to fix and prevent that. From the developers point of view, cash is what speeds things up, thats what their game is built around.

Last edited:

Millennium War Aegis Wonderfestival Figurines:
QN42X1U.jpg

PePTsCK.jpg

hoi7fRg.jpg

044H9Nl.jpg

All but the very last one are fan creations. The official one for Nanaly is being done by Grizzrypanda( ).

@Petite That Nanaly figure is going to be "bad-ass" I can't wait to PO her if she becomes available in figure stores.

-------

Is Sue better than Elizabeth or Elizabeth is still the best of her class? I wanna try to roll for her.

Last edited:

I raise my units, it's just that doing so requires other units and gold, and because it's so expensive to level them up, I can't do it often because I never have that much gold. And promoting is also hard since you need to feed silver or higher ranked units into the unit you want to promote, and I never have those. I don't get how people can get so strong.

Usually people that invest in Aigis long-term do research, since, as draa said, it's a long-term game that takes a significant amount of time to get up to speed in. If you had, you'd know that their is a daily dedicated to gold that only requires a couple class-changed units, and that events drop silvers(low chance, but they do drop). You should also know by now that class changing at level 30 instead of 50 is a bad idea when you intend to use the unit.

Frankly I'm baffled at how far behind you are considering how long you've been playing. Even the most inconsistent of players I know are much farther along than you. It shouldn't take you more than a couple weeks to get several units class changed at 50 as a free player.

As for quitting, I don't really want to at this point. I'm too invested emotionally, which is why I'm so frustrated in the first place. If I quit now it'd be nagging at the back of mind mind ofr a long time, wondering how things in the game would turn out. I'm fine with using codes, though. It actually makes things more enjoyable for me since I can do what I want to do quicker without as much grind. Though since you didn't say there are any, I'm assuming there aren't.

There are no cheat codes. There were serial codes on the DMM version of the game, but they've expired. Hardly a cheat though - just gave you a couple free units.

If you really care about this game you need to buckle down, do your research, apply the knowledge you gain and complete a fundamental team, otherwise you will never beat any of these events. Ever.

Do these urgent quests and whatnot ever repeat? Like, right now there's some pirate quest going on, and if you get 15 stars, you unlock a platinum rank pirate. If I miss getting her (I've already missed several other characters) will I never get a chance to get this character again? That is one of the things that really frustrates me.

On DMM, the assumption is that every regular event will eventually repeat in the form of revivals, or returning events. Usually they are adjusted in some way, but the events are otherwise mostly the same - more expensive to max out the unit frequently, though.

On Nutaku, no idea, since it has yet to get a revival after a year of operation. If Beatorika gets a revival, it will be a very, very long time from now.

Is Sue better than Elizabeth or Elizabeth is still the best of her class? I wanna try to roll for her.
Elizabeth had disgustingly highest physical dps against low and high defence opponents. Elizabeth's insane chip damage used to be better than Nanaly and Minerva against the latter, so the staff introduced a new system where ranged attacks from certain classes have a chance of being nullified if the target's defence is greater than the other unit's attack (10% minimum; 50% maximum).

Unlike Elizabeth, both of Sue's skills are supposedly immune to nullification. Saying one is better than the other depends on the situation, since Sue's range and relevance against heavily armoured opponents makes her better than Elizabeth, but Elizabeth still has a disgusting dps against unarmoured foes. When they introduced AW skills, Sue's was the one that started the whole 'Nanaly dies' meme, which spurred the staff to buff her AW Skill, and then later her ability and affection bonus for range to differentiate the two units.

Back