What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@Skolldir
Here we go again.... well let's answer you 1 by 1 for now.
1st: building up the team, this process take quite long time at begining and some new player might had to give up the high end event map n emergency mission.
I'm pretty sure you should still able to do the 1st few map even you just started, or as usual if you want to fasten the pace you need to spend cash just like any other social browsing game.
As a totaly free player myself it took me 1 month to build up my army and during that time i had to skip these emergency mission, well still clear few of beginner map fore free SC and unbuffed event unit.

2nd: Video, these act only as *hellpful guide* idea what to do to handle the map. It doesn't mean you have to copy what has been shown to the every piece of detail, specialy when you look at those silver only party.... you wll have some gold or plat or even black in you army.
Additionaly copying what these what u called Hardcore gamer video with just low rarity unit might be alot harder to clear the map.
I can testify when we looking at Draa trying to clear the hardest map with just CC silver / gold... *sometime* it can take him 30-40 try to get the strategy right. Of coz there also a lack of the particular key unit as well. *draa get Claire !! you need her atk up skill to pierce enemy def >.< Bella atk too low for god tier map :D*

3rd: Gold can be get from Monday daily, you might want to check what these daily give 1st.
Building army take time, which is to be expected as there totaly no point of a game where ppl just rush --> clear --> quit. All the hint i can give you is don't rush and get burned out too fast... you will not be able to stay for longer than 2-3 months :p

Last edited:

Elizabeth had disgustingly highest physical dps against low and high defence opponents. Elizabeth's insane chip damage used to be better than Nanaly and Minerva against the latter, so the staff introduced a new system where ranged attacks from certain classes have a chance of being nullified if the target's defence is greater than the other unit's attack (10% minimum; 50% maximum).

Unlike Elizabeth, both of Sue's skills are supposedly immune to nullification. Saying one is better than the other depends on the situation, since Sue's range and relevance against heavily armoured opponents makes her better than Elizabeth, but Elizabeth still has a disgusting dps against unarmoured foes. When they introduced AW skills, Sue's was the one that started the whole 'Nanaly dies' meme, which spurred the staff to buff her AW Skill, and then later her ability and affection bonus for range to differentiate the two units.

Ahh so both have there positive and negative points.

Seeing Elizabeth shredding those a bunch of big orcs is amazing. I was just wondering if Sue can do that as well since she's a Black rarity unit. But like you mentioned, Sue is more of the armour destroyer type.

Thanks for the info.

Maybe I shouldn't roll for Sue... Yet... Oh well I am surviving with just "Amelia"?? and Bella in the physical range department and Yuyu in the magical range department.

I hope that Metus is a good investment though since I lack magic damage. Well Amelia does that well when her skill is active.

you will constantly run out of gold when your just starting hell Ive been playing for almost 2 years now and I still run out of gold at times. The cure for this is simple SPAM MONDAY DAILY which happens to be today in japan so act quickly if you ever run out of gold the main reason is that you didn't spam monday daily enough. You also need to minimize your spending buy using fairies to multiply the exp of the highest lvl bronze units you can obtain. You wont always have fairies so some of the levels as many as you can manage before going broke will be done without fairies.

took me a while to figure this out but the fat exp chunk item in this game is platinum armor they give 8000 exp when used with the proper fairy type on the proper unit which you should probably use to make units vital to your team grow lvl 41-50 instantly and cheaply. Going 41-50 feeding only bronze units without fairies is the fast track to being dead broke as the cost goes up exponentially only feed bronze and iron as exp up to lvl 41 at most.What takes you a week to do now once you get a team decent enough to beat mid-high difficulty maps you will be able to do in a day or a few hours even as far as upgrading units.

Missing event is a pain yes I almost quit because of this when I was starting but they recycle most of their events after a year or few months and when they do gold rush events so far for me they have brought back like 7 event platinum units during this time. But they kind of have inefficient drop rates so you might not have time to get all the units you missed unless you obtain certain black rarity units that make them drop alot easier.

I feel as though archers and witches should be the most prioritized units for a new player unless your able to get some premium platinum or black maybe. Make sure these units along with your healers at some point have 100% affection that give them a bit of a power spike. I also took full advantage of the dragon revival event when I had started a few months before I believe I boosted an archer and witch I had with attack strength III to skill lvl 3 or 4 and made them my first awakened units gave me what I felt like was a pretty big power spike. If something like that happens and there's some unit with a dmg boosting skill you can easily raise up you may want to capitalize on it especially if its low cost and has range attacks

@herkz Sue has better range (skill AW) and longer skill duration but I think they have nearly the same dps I used to think sue was crap but I watched a video with both her and nanaly and they seem to both kill just about as fast not to mention her skill last alot longer than nanaly's

I hope metus is a good investment too I don't know why would they make her skill only 1 use I guess I'll just hope they don't leave it like that with her skill awaken for the 11~ crystal I'm willing to use on an enigma.

Last edited:

Where are you farming your fodder that you're four months in and stuck with 30CC10-30 units?

A single 50CC30 or so Soma gets you past Castle Retake, then Dragon Hunting mostly pays for its own fusions. Not the most efficient for fodder xp, but it mitigates the gold issues until you get a bit stronger.

I've been playing on DMM for about a month and am up to Immortal Beast and the Desert missions, I'm drowning in silvers waiting to be used as CC fodder for my primary team, gold is still an issue but that's to be expected when my core team is mainly 40+ and ready to be CCed shortly and I'm not quite ready to test my ability to do the 3rd difficulty gold daily.

I've secured an event unit albeit a very low skill and cost reduced one, but still she has put in a ton of work for me already. I've also secured the current event unit, although only just.

If you've been playing for a handful of months and are struggling I sincerely think you should re-roll a new account.

If you've been playing for a handful of months and are struggling I sincerely think you should re-roll a new account.

He probably doesn't want to lose the progress he has made on that account.

If most of his class changed units were valuable ones, then it would probably be better to re-roll. With the knowledge he has obtained from playing, he can make better decisions than before making for an even better start. He will even have fresh resources that wasn't squandered in any way. He does need to acknowledge that you can "have them all." Players starting late or take breaks will always miss something.

If he doesn't want to re-roll, then that means he stands by his position and he will have to take the time to grind through the game for months.

In a year or so, it does become a more casual game for the veterans where you can login once or twice per day and get everything done in less than 15 minutes.

All but the very last one are fan creations. The official one for Nanaly is being done by Grizzrypanda(Twitter).
... that smile on Nanaly. If it's available, I am ordering it. I hope it comes in pre-colored though.

I can testify when we looking at Draa trying to clear the hardest map with just CC silver / gold... *sometime* it can take him 30-40 try to get the strategy right. Of coz there also a lack of the particular key unit as well. *draa get Claire !! you need her atk up skill to pierce enemy def >.< Bella atk too low for god tier map *
Claire is the most popular unit according to the JP 'questionaires' therefore I am eating her for crystal, AW materials, and exp.
Bella > Claire in my book, besides I have Xiao as well. Though her assassinate is more of an annoyance (during video taking) than not.

In a year or so, it does become a more casual game for the veterans where you can login once or twice per day and get everything done in less than 15 minutes.
*cough* 3~6 minutes *end cough*
I actually afk through half of that as well, because at this stage, it's all about how early you can afk. (Still trying to figure out a proper afk strat for 80/9, I can get things setup right after the left lich moves, but it's not stable yet)

... that smile on Nanaly. If it's available, I am ordering it. I hope it comes in pre-colored though.

What do you mean by pre-colored?? Aren't scale figures usually colored when they sell them? 'Cause this figure will not be a Garage-Kit.

I'm trying to understand AW priority. From what I understand. One wants to AW a...

1 Valkyrie
1-2 Soldiers
1 Ninja
1 Healer
1 Gold Get

Is there anything I'm missing there or....

What do you mean by pre-colored?? Aren't scale figures usually colored when they sell them? 'Cause this figure will not be a Garage-Kit.
Depends on the kit, usually official figures are sold colored. I've seen some that aren't and required actual painting though.

1 Valkyrie
1-2 Soldiers
1 Ninja
1 Healer
1 Gold Get
Specifically in the below order:
Betty
Aria
Healer
Ace (Duelist)
DPS (Ranged)
Resource % up
The rest

Yes, Aria takes priority over a healer. Your first ace and dps should be prioritized before resource % up.

Depends on the kit, usually official figures are sold colored. I've seen some that aren't and required actual painting though.

Ah yes, and painting it will be a pain
:)

@Draa
You forgot to add Spica above healer since she proves to be the most useful for Magic Crystal dailies. Spica (AW60+) being able to kill Gazers in one hit saves people a lot of unnecessary trouble.

Good reasons for it I guess, but why no Heavy Armor in those lists?
CC'ed armor + AW healer is enough?

Unsure what you mean by this. Take a screenshot, upload it to an image host (imgur is my preference), and post the link here. If you're embedding a large image in your post, put it in spoiler tags so it doesn't stretch the page.

Ahh I tried this but I'm not allowed to post links until I reach 15 posts haha.

@Draa, is there a reason you prioritize Aria so early?

I dont know why you wouldn't awaken an archer first whats dead before it touches your other units isn't a threat and you need them to kill the gazers gold get can follow sometime after that but if your too lazy to grind farm maps all day then gold get is pointless since it doesn't work with auto complete

RNG still refuse to give atleast 2 more Archer , preferably 6 more. Have Nenya instead , no complain though
Also , really need 2 Pirate. Hope there will be Pirate drop in 2'nd phase
Only wish it's not the G tier difficulties
Ah.. sounds demanding >.<
Well I guess it will take time for Me to have an AW Spica

You forgot to add Spica above healer since she proves to be the most useful for Magic Crystal dailies. Spica (AW60+) being able to kill Gazers in one hit saves people a lot of unnecessary trouble.
Spika's been placed on a lower priority due to silver archer strategy on that map. She also fills the dps spot pretty well, but really should be placed after Ace.

I dont know why you wouldn't awaken an archer first whats dead before it touches your other units isn't a threat and you need them to kill the gazers gold get can follow sometime after that but if your too lazy to grind farm maps all day then gold get is pointless since it doesn't work with auto complete
That's a silly idea, outside of gazers, what an Artemis can easily kill, CC archer can do so as well. Not to mention that anything archer can easily kill isn't even a threat in the first place.
Only gazers and pegasus knight is different, but as I mentioned there's already strats using silver archers.

Gold get (specifically Betty) will always be the first priority even with auto-complete. Anyone that doesn't feel the gold drain aren't awakening/raising their unit aggressively enough. (Or are spamming enough Monday dailies, in which case Betty's probably a lower priority) Either way, rural gate farming is still ridiculously efficient with just Betty, even if it drains time due to time spent afking it.

CC'ed armor + AW healer is enough?
Yes. CC armor doesn't have nearly the hp of AW armor, but it doesn't matter until golems. In most maps, you don't need AW armor's 4 block + extra hp, but you do need the damage.

Also, some of the stronger ace would have an easier time with golems anyways.

@Draa, is there a reason you prioritize Aria so early?
+2% attack AW passive, min-cost due to being an event unit (or should be), ridiculously nice stats for 10 cost, after AW skill (As 2nd soldier, it's suggested to AW her skill, but not as your first soldier due to nerf to deployment point gathering) breaking 1k attack easily despite being early deploy. Only Jerome is better in overall usefulness soldier wise.

Min-cost Aria is pretty much the #1 most useful/must have event unit in this game.

Last edited:

+2% attack AW passive

I would say any unit that gives modifiers like this is worth having at a high AW priority, if you have them. Uzume was my first AW ever and I didn't regret it one bit.

Admittedly I did sorta regret AWing Sakuya second, though the samurai stat buff + AW skills finally reversed that regret.

Only Jerome is better in overall usefulness soldier wise.

Wouldn't trade Zenobia for him ever.

Though I like his badass art.

Thank you all for the advice. I'm still pretty conflicted on what I should be doing considering how stuck I am (want to do one thing but can't pass a stage, so need to pass another stage to do that, but can't pass that either, for example) but at least now I have a lot to think about

This event is so rough for me. Got no time to get it done cuz work =/

._.

Back