What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Is there any use for Sharon other than to cost reduce herself? I keep getting a bunch of her and I can't use her to CC mages... is she useful for awakening?

Which unit to AW 1st has always been depending on ppl prefference actualy.
In my case I AW Aria 1st since the 2% atk buff help everyone in my unit (and my aria at that time only -2/3)
After that i AW spica, my reason is because i see an easy video with spica to be able to clear thursday extreme map, which mean more magic crystal income to buy more aw fairy / unit.

Of coz from here on i started to AW unit bit by bit, and since i dont have any gold get! unit aw ability yet its been tough with gold management... (ok i confess i use maurete 1st copy from subjugation as AW fodder for spica -.-, which is 1 of the worst mistake i made (or so i think).... AW spica had made my life clearing map and dealing thursday daily alot more easier)

PS: i still haven't got any AW valkyrie yet >.< i'm gonna need 1 sooner with her aw skill for 2 cost recovery / kill (with that said Carrie is OUT!!)

I kind of like this 80/9 stage, myself, even if everyone seems to hate it.

CeIjv15.jpg

Keep on getting nice drops.

even if everyone seems to hate it.
Not true, 80/9 with Leda-chan drop rate is really nice, especially when I can afk around 20 kills. (Getting to the point that I can afk ... I swear I must have wasted 50+ items ~~)

I like 80/9 as well.

It's a funny map to run and I can farm it with AW Leda without too much issue. The only problem I have is the amount of Valkyries I'm getting for the number of runs I have went through (7/10?).

Ergh, doesn't leda only increase the drop rate of magic crystal on 80/9
I'm pretty sure just like the old 80/9 map, the event item is 100% drop rate on there....
Well at least there increase chance n magic crystal :D

PS: i'm farming 50/7 all the way and got like 12 mage / 22 plat fairy. but the drop rate on event item felt like 10-11 average.... which is lower ratio than last map

Specifically in the below order:
Betty
Aria
Healer
Ace (Duelist)
DPS (Ranged)
Resource % up
The rest

Yes, Aria takes priority over a healer. Your first ace and dps should be prioritized before resource % up.

Is Aria better than the instructor Katie you get after beating her missions? I see Aria seems damage focused while katie seems dps focused. Any other difference?

/edit oh I see you already answered, sry.
"+2% attack AW passive, min-cost due to being an event unit (or should be), ridiculously nice stats for 10 cost, after AW skill (As 2nd soldier, it's suggested to AW her skill, but not as your first soldier due to nerf to deployment point gathering) breaking 1k attack easily despite being early deploy. Only Jerome is better in overall usefulness soldier wise."

Last edited:

Katie is defense focused and not DPS focused. If she was DPS, then I would've awakened her long ago.

@Altrius
Gotta get those max chances if it's farmable with AW Thief!

About the event pictures they put up for each event.

Does there exist version without the scoreboards plastered over them ex. this many stars to get that?

I rather like some of those pictures but would much prefer them without the scoreboard.

If they dont exist anywhere, is there so way one could ask the devs, I suppose others would be interested in them too, a sort of collectible & memory.

so glad i can complete the orb maps even if its just barely, 2 orbs to go until AW Clissa. finally entering the big boy league.

i regret using that fairy from a few months ago that gave like 2 million exp >.<
same with that skill fairy, i forgot who i used it on.

Upcoming Maintenance on Wednesday:
-Valentine's Chocolate Event Begins (Feb 11th~17th [Thur-Wed]).
+Login Bonus Includes Valentine's Chocolate from Anna Each Day, and at most 3 Chocolates from Female Units with Highest Affection on February 14th.

Well, this is going to make the item trial event less costly. They're going to do a maintenance on Wednesday, so they can give us a chocolate on Thursday's Login Bonus at 4:00.

Upcoming Maintenance on Wednesday:
+Login Bonus Includes Valentine's Chocolate from Anna Each Day, and at most 3 Chocolates from Female Units with Highest Affection on February 14th.

Well, this is going to make the item trial event less costly. They're going to do a maintenance on Wednesday, so they can give us a chocolate on Thursday's Login Bonus at 4:00.

YAY BEST DAY EVER!!! I most likely gonna save it for another item trail

hmm maybe this is a great chance for me to buy 3rd barrack =P
As in need to spend 50 SC for next stampt card and with the valentine it help reduce SC consumption from 35 --> 25 (roughtly estimate from total 10 choco)

so... what does that chocolate do exactly ? :confused:

@melikefoxes it fully refills your stamina when you click it.. I think. Not sure if it's a full one like an SC refill, or to the cap like a level refill.

Damn my luck it's terrible, farming the third map for silver archers, so far I only get witches, but I have several of those set aside for CC/AW already, need more archers, got Bashira ready for CC, which is 3, then another 6 for other platinums/blacks, luckily I don't need any for awakening just yet, since the units ready for it don't need them,

OMG so COOL!!
Thanks for the info
LOVE this VALENTINE ^O^

I was almost sure about valentine chocolates this year so this post makes mw happy because I see Petite posting <3

I hope that first operation went well mate.
Hugs and kisses

Upcoming Maintenance on Feb 10th (Wednesday) between 10:00~15:00:
+Login Bonus Includes Valentine's Chocolate that Restore Stamina from Anna Each Day, and at most 3 Chocolates from Female Units with Highest Affection on February 14th for All Users Registered before Feb 10th.
++If multiple units have the same affection, then the one with the highest level (i.e. AW99) will be prioritised (including units from 2nd and 3rd barracks).
-Emergency Mission "Necromancer and Treasure of Resurrection" (死霊術師と反魂の至宝) Second Phase Begins.
Trading Post:
-Magic: Princess Louise, Archer Spica, Mage Armour Raichi, and Ninja Hien Removed on Feb 18th Maintenance at 10:00.
Other:
-Super Dancer Skill AW Implemented.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

@Anelai:
Yes, it went fine and my experience wasn't unpleasant. Thank you for the concern. I need to report on how my body is reacting to what they did to determine if they need to do certain extra things next week.

Yes! Dancers are next. It's too bad Marnie's skill is still at 4/5 (5 fails going for 5/5 so far), but I'm been looking forward to this.

Back