What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

After CRing and SUing Hana to max during this event (Used 3 SCs on the last map for her had 5 extra hanas) mines lvl 44 and adds around 200 atk to both my Desperia,and Minerva with there skills up its so great.

Always love Dancer classes in any game,so glad to finally have a dancer in Aigis.

Didn't realize the end date of the DMM 10x bonus point promotion, should've gotten more points while the promotion was still active. Anyone know how often do they run these type of promotions?

I think aegis is more fun if you blind run everything including high cost maps. Now if you fail miserably then yes you should use videos but at least try it once without being spoiled.
Recalls a certain day where I wasn't fully awake and ran the same Faa 50/5 over and over again without 3 stars.
People had a good laugh to say the least. I was just embarrassed since I brought out my black and was hoping to easy 3 star it.

The lesson of that: Nope, AW Thief boosted Faa is too op. Also, stupidity overrides op units. ...... Ok, except for Aisha who's global anyways.

PS: The JP version for whales = 4 digits USD per month. I am pretty sure none of us here are insane enough to go that far.

Low 3 digit USD apparently are just dolphins. Hmm, not sure if I want the super legend card, but that 15% for a ticket might be the only way I can get a black. Though if I do get it, it just means 'save it for BDR' and then take up more gift inventory.

Speaking of gift inventory...
When you have a gift inventory the size of 90 full of Platinum Armor, Fairy Queen, and Rainbow Fairy. Or Time Fairy, happy fairy and chocolates.

That of course is the norm of any veterans.
Now imagine that more than 1/2 of them are rainbow fairies. *rolls eyes*

Aigis Range Guide:
Site:

In-progress tool that lets you estimate the range on various maps. This guy has been working on it for quite some time now.

Couple Rural Marathon Photos:
PWQdecD.png

TIiyvEZ.png

Character Profile Character Information Chart:
e4gSPdf.png

I figure one of two things happened. Either the person who wrote the characters' height and sizes has no understanding of how things actually work, or these were the measurements sent to the illustrators before they drew the characters.

According to this, Black Iris supposedly wears a larger cupped bra than Black Princess Sybilla, and Black Ninja Saki has the proportions of this woman ( ). Eroge age, height, and three-size information cannot be trusted.

insanedar said:
Anyone know how often do they run these type of promotions?
They may have a summer one around July/August. Back in 2014, they had a 1.5x first time point purchase campaign, where your first point purchase during the campaign has a bonus. For example, 15,000 points instead of 10,000, or 45,000 points instead of 30,000.

In 2015, they didn't have a point campaign, and did something else that I cannot remember for stuff outside the online games.

Speaking of which, the last time Millennium War Aegis had a collaboration with a point campaign was way back towards the end of 2014 where you could buy a 5,000 DMM Point Card and get Plat Mage Armour Jessica in your present box, and a 2,000 DMM Point Card to get Gold Gunner Mel.

That said, Millennium War Aegis is going to have its all-age Anniversary in June/July. Last year gave everyone a chance to get Plat Archer Bashira from the Trading Post for 100 magic crystals, and a 60 sacred crystal login bonus campaign.

Last edited:

Hmm think I only spent 500$ for last 2 month
And think I will only spend 100$ next month
Since probably will hit 200 next month and no longer need Gold ATM
So I guess I am still a Dolphin

@Insanedar
You should have used those 1200 SC on DMM instead of Nutaku

--------------------------

Anyway , does that discount/extra DMM point also work for Paypal?
They keep rejecting My CC last time I tried

Hmm think I only spent 500$ for last 2 month
And think I will only spend 100$ next month
Since probably will hit 200 next month and no longer need Gold ATM
So I guess I am still a Dolphin

@Insanedar
You should have used those 1200 SC on DMM instead of Nutaku

--------------------------

Anyway , does that discount/extra DMM point also work for Paypal?
They keep rejecting My CC last time I tried

Yeah, got lured in by false promises of exciting anniversary news, etc, etc, then got fed up with them and started in DMM when the anniversary event didn't come through.

That table is ... bust.

Don't see Ingrid from those chart..
Me sad.....

Don't see Ingrid from those chart..
Me sad.....
You'll have to wait until the Millennium War Aegis Character Profile Vol.3 is released in future. Vol.2 is going to be released on the 30th~ of this month, and that's going to have information on all of the characters introduced between the first and second Anniversary, which is roughly between Nov 2014~2015.

does - cr'in a bronze unit work differently? it took 4 identical units to get the first -cr

@Runzega:
Iron Unit:
-1: 40%
Bronze Unit:
-1: 50%; -2: 25%
Spica:
-1: 100%; -2: 50%
Silver+ Unit:
-1: 100%; -2: 50%; -3: 25%
Special Unit (e.g. Maribelle):
-1: 100%; -2: 50%; -3: 25%; -4: 25%;
Special Unit (e.g. Odette):
-1: 100%; -2: 50%; -3: 25%; -4: 25%; -5: 25%

Bought the buff and went from 18 stars to 26, not bad, probably got like 3 SC from getting 3 stars on 3 of the maps that I wasn't able to get 3 stars on before. Plus, the buff should roll over to the next event :D

A little over 1 month on DMM! Started near the end of the Metus event (I think I need to raise her, she is -0 cost and 1/10 skill, but still seem very useful).

c8gkVzp.png

Last edited:

Bought the buff and went from 18 stars to 26, not bad, probably got like 3 SC from getting 3 stars on 3 of the maps that I wasn't able to get 3 stars on before. Plus, the buff should roll over to the next event :D

A little over 1 month on DMM! Started near the end of the Metus event (I think I need to raise her, she is -0 cost and 1/10 skill, but still seem very useful).

c8gkVzp.png

Well jeezus, how much money have you dropped on this?

Thats should be 300$+.

started around same time but i still dont have an AW units :/
And i cant freakin beat 100/2 quest ._.

so close to being able to 2 star the 100/2 map, just need to level up katie some more so she survives.
1 more star for 23 stars.

Despite the obvious $$, I approve of the team composition and AWing order.

Farming is always #1 in Aigis, which has the name of farmville online anyways.
Now all you need is to AW your Aisha and Esteru - em, you also need a few witches unless you are ok with not farming challenge maps.

Note, not sure of your barrack, but AW HA (Berenice or Julius) and AW Soldiers (Aria or Jerome) are probably your next goal. They aren't black and shouldn't get in the way of leveling Aisha/Esteru anyways. Not having them otoh ...

That new Mage Armor can substitute for an HA since Jelius is only available in the Revival Gacha. She's actually made to tank, although not close to Jelius' level, but still good enough for most content not named Greater Demons or Mithril Golems.

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Emergency Mission "Vampire and Holy Avenger" (ヴァンパイアと聖なる復讐者) Begins.
+Event for Plat Vampire Hunter Lumaria (聖なる復讐者ルマリア)

(Event) Platinum Vampire Hunter Lumaria Illustration (ルマリア):
q0xbHXE.jpg

Rosette Christopher? ... No...

Guess I should finish working on awakening Avenger Roana for her status-ailment immunity if another vampire lord shows up. The last one became pretty violent during its second form and caught me off guard.

Last edited:

Should i AW my Rakshasha first or another of my black units? TBH i wanna AW her and use Happy on her since she is my strongest duelist right now u:
And finally did 1* this dumb 100/2 with that bronze vid as reference :^/ . And the best thing is that i did it without buff since it was already stopped lol.

Last edited:
Back