What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I see. I guess I'll keep leveling her then. I'm in a dry spell concerning who to focus on next anyways. At least she's cute _:)3/ L)_. Thanks for the information Petite.

Upcoming Maintenance on March 24th between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Vampire and Holy Avenger" (ヴァンパイアと聖なる復讐者) Begins.
-Subjugation Mission "Forest of the Wild Hellbeasts" (荒ぶる魔獣の森) Begins (Until April 21st).
Revival Premium Summoning Begins:
-Possible to summon units removed on 2015 Nov 19th Maintenance (Until March 31st 10:00).
Trading Post:
-Revival: Marie and Beatrica Removed on March 31st Maintenance (10:00).
Other:
-Feng Shui Devout Skill AW Implemented.
-Vampire Lord Class Awakening Implemented.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

(Event) Platinum Vampire Hunter Lumaria Illustration (ルマリア):
q0xbHXE.jpg

Ah, time to find out if Pippin gets a nice AW Skill like Serra. Though, I kind of wish they would've gave spoilers for Eden's AW materials, so I could get them ready beforehand; she's already LV70.

Hellbeasts means Orthus are likely to make an appearance (two-headed dog that has a ranged flame attack) along with perhaps chimera and whatever that other one was called (EDIT: Manticore).

EDIT:
Gah, AWed Roana, and was disappointed that my suspicions about why I disliked her were true. When I did her original event, she gave the impression that she was a sadist that was secretly a masochist that wanted to be tied up and punished (spanked) for being a bad girl, and I dislike this personality type almost as much as tsundere, so I dug my heels and kept finding excuses not to raise her until now.

Last edited:

Finally New subjugation ! I was a bit of bored for a while with too easy events D:

EDIT: my Eden has long road to max her out before AW but maybe I should move her as first in my queue.....

EDIT2:
Still no Roana revival :( I'd like to have her at all....

Last edited:

Upcoming Maintenance on March 24th between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Vampire and Holy Avenger" (ヴァンパイアと聖なる復讐者) Begins.
-Subjugation Mission "Forest of the Wild Hellbeasts" (荒ぶる魔獣の森) Begins.

(Event) Platinum Vampire Hunter Lumaria Illustration (ルマリア):
q0xbHXE.jpg

Ah, time to find out if Pippin gets a nice AW Skill like Serra. Though, I kind of wish they would've gave spoilers for Eden's AW materials, so I could get them ready beforehand; she's already LV70.

Having new subjugation is good, for Vampire Hunter, I like them yet... I rarely used them unless there's map I can do with them.

already have Elizabeth and Fran AW, new VH is pretty so ... I give a try
For Eden, I interested how her AW is. Kinda hope she can paralyze and suck her enemies blood cause it gonna be awesome. Or at least her paralyze stacked and goes longer :3

@WiliamZero:
Lumaria probably will have one of the following abilities:
Vampire Hunter AT+7%
Vampire Hunter Skill Duration+xx%
etc.

Any one of these would make her super important for anyone with Elizabeth or Sue. Even my Flan would gain +100 damage from a single regular attack with her skill with just a +7% attack buff.

The new vampire hunter reminds me of Laurent / Roland from Maiden Snow Eve.

Dark Elf Avenger revival never ever.

@WiliamZero:
Vampire Hunter AT+7%
etc.

Any one of these would make her super important for anyone with Elizabeth or Sue. Even my Flan would gain +100 damage from a single regular attack with her skill with just a +7% attack buff.

Sounds cool. It gonna be way better i there's no damage nullification :3

Dark Elf Avenger revival never ever.

While I kinda hope for an event unit with status alignment resistance, preferred single block with high HP or defense

Other:
-Feng Shui Devout Skill AW Implemented.
-Vampire Lord Class Awakening Implemented.

Eden AW... droollll..... but no AW skill yet, but at least we can see her new OP stat and AW ability (please make it able to stand 1 hit from golem so she can paralyst it)

also Feng-shui Skill AW mean.... I pray for pippin to have something great >.<
But for some reason due to her story, i had feeling it might have something to do with easier weather penalty

Lastly.... Phew made it in time, even though i been using SC for STM recovery to get Hana max CR
last 4x combine end up got her skill and CR maxed.... Finally i got a dancer for myself >.< (now draa cant poke me with *GET* dancer anymore)

Question: So... i still need to use 17 SC before the end of month, which is 7 days left.
Should i start farming R.crystal now, or fail my luck on premium gacha x3 >.<

Last edited:

or fail my luck on premium gacha x3 >.<

Feel bad with me Altrius _:)3/ L)_. 1 silver, 1 gold, and 1 plat. Now I need to save up to 30 SC for a barracks...

Feel bad with me Altrius _:)3/ L)_. 1 silver, 1 gold, and 1 plat. Now I need to save up to 30 SC for a barracks...

Sorry... i didn't do gacha lol, in the end i'm farming R. crystal since i decided i will keep playing aigis with just event unit :)
For some reason i got addicted to that and the difficulty is just right....

I had bad feeling if i got some broken black i will start feeling the game too easy :( (no offense to other player of coz + No don't tell me to do AW thief chalenge)

Sorry... i didn't do gacha lol, in the end i'm farming R. crystal since i decided i will keep playing aigis with just event unit :)
For some reason i got addicted to that and the difficulty is just right....

I had bad feeling if i got some broken black i will start feeling the game too easy :( (no offense to other player of coz + No don't tell me to do AW thief chalenge)

Almost did the annoying 71 only to be ruined by red crystals... I HATE THEM

Orthrus appearing in a subjugation event is interesting. Their previous appearance still gives me nightmares. this mission in particularly was difficult for me and it took me a lot of tries before I was able to get a 3-star clear (at least 10 tries). At least now I have a heavy MR team so their attacks deal pitiful damage, but I'm still worried about a pack of them showing up and burning anything they focus on into a crisp of ashes.

The Feng Shui Skill AW is what I've been wanting for a long time and now I can see how good all of them can be. I am ready to raise any of the non-AW ones I have.

No serious answer, but it did originate from JP.
The rough idea is below:

It's an old gambling term, western as far as I'm aware. Fishing is looking for people to take money from, hooking a whale is getting someone on the line who has a lot to lose. Pre-internet at the least.

@Petite
For some reason the fairy bonbori doesn't give 100% skill up on Viera on the 2nd skill up (2>3)
Supposely if it double the rate it should be 100 100 50 10...

I wonder if the reason for this is because Viera is not revival unit

PS: Ignore me if this has already mention before... lately i didn't had the time to check forum due to IRL busy

@WiliamZero:
Vampire Hunter AT+7%
etc.

i hope your right

@Altrius:
I looked at the banner, and it says that the 2x bonus is available to all units that can be traded with revival crystals, so Viera should be excluded from this bonus. I'll try to remember to mention this next time to hopefully avoid confusion, since this is the first time it has happened.

The main thing I'm curious about is if the 2x bonus persists even after the revival event. This is important to me, since Paula and Eterna will someday get their revivals, and knowing this would save me the trouble of wasting Paula's Bonbori on Eterna before Eterna's revival gives her the 2x bonus. I'm under the assumption this is like the flags for premium and event units in regards to the synthesis xp bonus and rainbow crystals, which would mean Paula and Eterna are both already flagged as revival units that can be traded for with revival crystals, so I wouldn't have to wait until Eterna's revival to get the 2x bonus for her.

Speaking of which, I managed to raise Viera to 4/5 and Marie to 5/5 (last Bonbori somehow managed to get me the 10% skill-up) farming the revival maps normally while taking a break to get plat fairies from the two spirit rescue dailies.

Last edited:

I just sp summoned uzume I guess this means I can join the ranks of being op if I'm willing to use ren along with her.

Here is to hopeing Pinpin's Awakning skill is good!

Here is to hopeing Pinpin's Awakning skill is good!

oh the waiting is killing me edens aw and pippens skill and a sexy nun so much want still 3 hours away

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Vampire Lord AWs into Vampire High Lord (ヴァンパイアハイロード)
+Mat: Soldier, Rogue, Vampire Hunter; Orb: Priest Warrior Chief and Front Tactician

(Summoning) Platinum Vampire Lord Racua (吸血鬼ラキュア):
hCxNBwc.jpg

'ドラキュラ' (Dorakyura) is Dracula, so it makes sense that 'ラキュア' (Rakyua) is Racua.

For some reason, Racua and Lumaria look like they're by the same illustrator. Almost makes me think that they're related to each other (i.e. sisters).

Last edited:
Back