What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@Anelai
I already Aw-ed my Eden as soon server up ;)
We kinda mention alot about her in the chat and compared with Racua like stat and usefulness...
ended up... we found eden ilust kinda.... ergh.... unique ?
iFyttew.jpg

PS: Why she blush ?
Her AW sprite looks cool though

This week plan i'm gonna ignore this VH ad probably focus more on daily, since i don't find her useful >.<
and.. since i had to use 7 SC before month end (was planing to use it on the farm unit before), decided to roll my 1st premium for 1st time in 1 yr....got plat maid Shirley yay ^^ (someone in chat got Aisha orz)
As for the event plat princess Sukuha we just given... straight to 3rd barrack with her....

Last edited:

@Anelai
I already Aw-ed my Eden as soon server up ;)
We kinda mention alot about her in the chat and compared with Racua like stat and usefulness...
ended up... we found eden ilust kinda.... ergh.... unique ?
iFyttew.jpg

PS: Why she blush ?
Her AW sprite looks cool though

I think she's excited. Anyway, Racua looked as a better version of the event Vampire Lord. And she sure is. Considering her skill is like Anya with excaption she can't be healed. She useful to handle Mythril Golem.... Kinda

Exkale + Mikan in Himeuta forum just posted Pippin aw skill so credit to them (+ this JP overlord who decided to aw skill her)

She pulled bow and shoot single target making her like archer...
Personaly i find this really disapointed as Pippin is event unit from item collection, which required soo much work.
She still great with Pre-aw skill though so i guess thats ok

Exkale + Mikan in Himeuta forum just posted Pippin aw skill so credit to them (+ this JP overlord who decided to aw skill her)

Personaly i find this really disapointed as Pippin is event unit from item collection, which required soo much work.

I think they tried to make her appealing to players with another feng sui users.
For the rest that only have her it's a complete disappointment although I agree her regular skill is really good.

................................Thats one of the worst skill awakens I've seen imo.Since she isn't an archer can't get Spica's buffs.Not sure if she would be the strongest archer in terms of just the atk since it will 1k+ on my 90 Pinpin(That excludes the multi arrows from Nanaly,and Bashira).Pretty big range too though,but the atk is just not worth it.Rather keep putting my ranged atkers next to her.The only thing I like about the Skill awakening is her animation.

Really glad I didn't go through with testing it.Thank you for sharing and thank you to the people that did the video and sacrificed their Pinpin X_X.

Pippin is cute. That's all that matters. *going to AW every Feng Shui user and get all their Skill AW*

The return of Hien:
KuM5LhMl.jpg

I'm glad he's still of use. Nagi would have been nice to use as well, but the cooldown of Hien's skill matches perfectly with Marnie, allowing for constant DPS on the blue troll.

Nadia's area denial is hilariously OP:
73YfwEgl.jpg

. I feel bad for those wolves because they can't escape the grinder.

Last edited:

Wow this suxs. Did the 400 subjugation. And what happens at the end of it...
One fricking enemy went throu.... Only because I didn't have any melee unit left '_' . Fuck my life.

Lol at this subjugation map. Just waiting forever to have this guy's regeneration to finally end.

Isn't Area Heal going to suck on a class with so little attack?

Have you played RPGs? Do you realize how powerful "Heal-All" type of skills are? It's a balancing factor otherwise they'll be placed a tier below Saria. It's also so that it doesn't take away a main healer's purpose (very high single-target healing power).

Here is my "Heal-All" tier-list:
OP
Saria [Skill AW] (Duration + attack speed, defaults to single-target heal outside of skill)
A
Marle (Duration, defaults to heal 3 outside of skill)
B
Eln [Skill AW] (Global, very reusable)
Lumaria (Duration)
Patra [Skill AW] (Global, decent CD)
Serra [Skill AW] (Global, decent CD)
C
Echidna [Skill AW] (Duration)
Hana [Skill AW] (Global, decent CD)
Silver units I don't know the names of

Edit:
@Draa
I was wondering why my list was short. Thanks! I'm just including global heal all with area heal because they serve a similar purpose most of the time outside of specific situations (specifically healing a very far away unit). Most of the times units will be clumped up in one area as well.

Last edited:

*raise hand for didn't bothering to farm during Pippin's event and still has a lv10 Pippin*

@Exkale
Do note that multi-heal is different from Area heal. Though most of time (depending on range of course) that's ignorable. Also, you forgot
C:
Echidna.
Due to cost and AW skill only.

One fricking enemy went throu.... Only because I didn't have any melee unit left '_' . Fuck my life.
... failed Rural Gate. 1 Enemy went through. trol-la-la-la-la.
Yes, it happened, apparently according to people on chat that's an achievement. (of shame of course)

Lol at this subjugation map. Just waiting forever to have this guy's regeneration to finally end.
Or you can stuff Sophie + Nanaly + Nagi on him with Uzume buff and flat dps it to death.

Did anyone already try lumaria? I wanna know if she heals only one unit or several units at once upon Skill use.
Edit: nvm it. Area heal already explains it.

Hey guys, could you give me an advice? Right now i can AW Eternia but i don't know if i should give the Happy fairie that i got from Anna's event. The other black units i have is Anya but she is still a work in progress at lvl 55 and Sophie at lvl 30. Should i use Happy on Eternia or wait till i lvl Anya or Sophie?

Seems like they have fixed the issues on performance, anyone else notice this too? It is running a lot better than it has been for the last 2-3 events.

Even better than before the hardware acceleration issue

Upcoming Emergency Maintenance Today (Mar 25th) Between 11:00~14:00:
-Bug for Certain Units Not Recovering Normally after Skill Use.

This will happen in 8.5 hours. Do not let it catch you off guard.

EDIT:

Got 500 subjugations, but the regeneration of the elder troll was way too much for Skill AW Super Magic Armour General Jessica, Skill Max Chounin Hina, Skill AW Super Electric Machinist Ricca, and AW Prince to burst down. So I had to wait until its regeneration wore off. While I'm curious if it's susceptible to assassination, this map is much too tedious, so I'm going down a tier so I can formulate a simpler AFK farming strategy. Though, the ranged positions toward the right side against the flying dragons leave much to be desired.

Last edited:

Cleared the 500 subjugation, second try. Just a grinder map. 494 first try. I only swapped out one unit but my positioning was a lot better.

grJJ8yjl.png

I withdrew Erenia, Sybilla and Saria on the right side and placed Aisha and Nadia down on the left side towards the end, but it was unnecessary.

Stacked B. Iris/Cornelia combo made the incoming damage negligible while Elizabeth and Kayou shredded down the squishier targets. All that was left were two regular trolls and the blue guy.

Kayou is extremely powerful now and has went up several tiers in leveling priority for me. She may be the single most useful support melee in the game whenever more than one enemy is involved - I'd bet on it, in fact. And she only costs 15!

Flamel's buff also made her very good.

Last edited:

Finished a rough translation for the subjugation mission. Please click the image in my signature to read it.

A little disappointed that Suil isn't a reward for the subjugation mission; I really want to get the guaranteed cost reduction and skill-up for her. Despite being almost the 30th, there's still no details about the contents of the 2nd fanbook yet. Speaking of which, the 2nd chapter of the comic adaption is going to be released tomorrow. The first one had a serial code hidden within the pages of the comic, which is going to expire soon, so I'm guessing the second chapter will have another serial code.

@Karsuman:
Since you're using imgur, I recommend that you resize your screenshots through that service so they're about 60% of their original size if you don't plan to hide them in a spoiler tag. This board doesn't have an automatic resize feature, at least for me, unlike Himeuta which will do this for you.

EDIT:
AtJryCj.gif

Feng Shui Devout Marle is one of the characters that is bugged where she is unable to heal when her skill expires.

Last edited:

man the doggies and gargoyles look so weird after that maintainance ._.

Hey guys, and Anelai (she is the only girl here right?), do u know if the big bluish troll does physical or magical dmg?

@Petite: gotcha, I normally try to but I was in a hurry and didn't realize how big it was till later.

I actually usually manually crop the images and don't actually go to imgur. I'll see if there's a feature in the software I use to make it automatic.

@Tieskey: 99% sure it's physical.

Back