What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@Karsuman
Just add l or m before the extension of the uploaded image if you are using imgur. When you upload to that site, it will automatically create small, medium, and large size images of the one you uploaded.

I'm going to use your image as an example without needing to save it and re-upload it to imgur.

grJJ8yjl.png

grJJ8yjm.png

grJJ8yjs.png

@Petite: gotcha, I normally try to but I was in a hurry and didn't realize how big it was till later.

I actually usually manually crop the images and don't actually go to imgur. I'll see if there's a feature in the software I use to make it automatic.

@Tieskey: 99% sure it's physical.

If u are on windows (linux has it built in) try out ShareX. It's a little app to take screenshots/videos that will automatically upload them to a bunch of pre-configured sites and leave the link in the clipboard.

Upcoming Emergency Maintenance Today (Mar 25th) Between 11:00~14:00:
-Bug for Certain Units Not Recovering Normally after Skill Use.

This will happen in 8.5 hours. Do not let it catch you off guard.

I'm new to the DMM side of things. Where are updates like this generally posted? It's still not in the News tab even after maintenance started, so I have no idea how to keep on top of this.

I'm new to the DMM side of things. Where are updates like this generally posted? It's still not in the News tab even after maintenance started, so I have no idea how to keep on top of this.
Twitter ( ) and community ( )

Welcome to the party!

Petite Soeur keeps us updated pretty nicely i might add

Thanks for that exkale. And to you, too, Tieskey, although I actually already use Sharex. :p

@Tieskay,
Karsuman may be only 99% sure this dmg is physycal. I, on the other hand, am 100% sure that I am a woman :p

@Daverost,
Welcome! Petite is our best and mist reliable source of upcoming spoilers. He is kind enough to translate all missions for our amusement. I wasnt able to read it yet though....
With both Fran and Elisabeth AW'd Lunaria might buff them nicely so I am farming new event instead of doing new subjugation. 90/12 was also easy but I suppose it is because two previously mentioned girls. I am thinking how to do that map with Thief.

how weird, for ipad, Lumaria's event got replaced with shiho instead. Lumaria also got her icon blued out. I'm guessing it has to do with the glitch

Emergency Maintenance Contents:
-One Apology Crystal for all users in possession of Plat Feng Shui User Marle in Next Maintenance.

Finished rough translations for the entire Emergency Mission "Vampire and Holy Avenger". Please click the image in my signature to read it.

(Monthly Goal: 24+13/30)

The Duke's views on humanity are eerily similar to how many Prince's treat their units that have no utility value. I wonder if that was on purpose as an admonishment to wicked players.

Translating this event took me all day after I returned home. Curious how google is going to respond to all of my searches. Last time I got advertisements that were proselytising me to join some religion after doing Sabrina's event because I had to find out whether or not certain word combinations were natural, which was kind of funny because I imagined that the person in the advertisement was a merman, who wanted to let me know that I needed Majin Wepar to give my life purpose.

I hope the event next week introduces a character that is easier to work with.

thanks petite! also, that sounds really, strangely interesting any links?

im quite disappointed with Rumarias skill it doesn't strike me as interesting really

is there really an shiho event on iOS version? if yes imma gonna get some free SC and a shiho too U:
goddamnit my iPad doesnt want to download the data to upload the frickin game .....

Last edited:

hmm thats kinda cool in the android version. u can play now 2 "states" version on android. a clean state of ur account and the old one lol.
edit: not only in android it seems. petite do you know why there are 2 versions u can play?

Last edited:

Finally managed to 500 subjugation with my team. Kinda weird, it feels like the regeneration finally stopped on big boss itself. Well holding that one is kinda tough job to do. Good thing I have some units that helped me. Not intended to do 500 again, not worth my time. 400 still ok

Last 5 is so.....
Bah..... if only the stamp SSSSL is 500 SC
No point wasting SC anymore for now for trying to get Gold HA (ʘдʘ╬)

Millennium War Aegis Character Profile Vol. 2 Banner:
mYEO0X0.png

No other details about the character's name or class have been made.

Comic Adaption Chapter 2 Spoilers:
kwbJgB5.jpg

kxSwdOn.jpg

Last edited:

500 Subjugation with AW Thief done.
It wasn't that bad actually, Sophie's got a ridiculous attack on top of her decent attack speed so the blue troll can be finished off with Nagi + Nanaly.

It did get pretty close near the end though. the last Purple Chimera wiped all my melees, and died to normal attack from Leone and Nanaly.

@Altrius
Your Eden is good. Just give her more levels.

@Tieskay,
Karsuman may be only 99% sure this dmg is physycal. I, on the other hand, am 100% sure that I am a woman :p

Mmmm I want a dna test, u might be an alien hybrid (?)

Is there any other female lurking this thread?

Back