What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Emmm u all are way too "aware" of the topic, I know my english is bad but that was meant to a stupid joke, precisely abusing the fact we don't know or care about specifics so anyone could be an alien or an AI for what we care. Don't put so much though of such worthless posts XD

Well, my curiosity about what % of aegis players is female is genuine but for no other reason than just knowing :p

On the subjugation topic, that depends on which enemy is getting through. I'm almost there too, just a damn wolf that needs better timing with Saki's skill so u should be able to complete it too :)

On My 15'th year playing online game since 2001 Nexia
I no longer care if Alien , Slider , Cyborg or whatever playing on the other side
Female or Male / 3'rd gender , whatever....

Wolf is not a problem IMO , since their health cannot regen
What I hate that Green Troll regen is kinda annoying
If I want DPS , I cannot heal Melee unit
If I put Healer , those Melee cannot kill the GT fast enough
I can only rely to Saki and Junon Assasination
495 Kill..... seems the RNG were Love Me
Now mostly I can only do 485-490

In any case, according to the second chapter, Anna is around 29 years old. She began attending the court when she was 17 and then began serving the Prince when she was 24.

That sounds contradictory. I'm quite positive, that Anna was first introduced to the prince during castle evacuation. At the very least he needed to explain to him, who she is. On the other hand, during 2y revival, I recall her saying 'it has been 2 years already', indicating that the in-game time matches the real time.

@TieSKey
I had fun answering your posts, I never though they are serious :) Although, I should have used more emoticons to make sure you know this.

I did 500 kills an hour or two ago. Saki was killing monster on right side but on left one, I sticked with tanking Bernice, which made my last encounter very very long.....

zenobia gatcha rate up when? I kinda regretted not rolling when altair rate up.

zenobia gatcha rate up when? I kinda regretted not rolling when altair rate up.

This....
Why I got her and Sasha on lower Lv account instead

While I cannot roll for Altair since I was on rage to spend 250 SC in the mid of month.....
Geezz.... they should make a 300SC or 500SC Stamp!!!!

DAT feel..... when You already Max the Stamp and the month still not end yet....
And ended up waste 300 SC instead.......
I already used all the free SC from Stamp (10) and leave Me with 7 SC left
Think I already waste 303 SC ATM

Er... relax a bit, eh? It's not like you'd be guaranteed to get her even if you did roll a black, and it's not like this'll be the last time she's around.

People seem to really want Racua, too, though, so whatever. :p

Got a kayou from todays roll. What's everyone's take on her?

Er... relax a bit, eh? It's not like you'd be guaranteed to get her even if you did roll a black, and it's not like this'll be the last time she's around.

People seem to really want Racua, too, though, so whatever. :p

Can't say that is imposibru....
I did pulled Kayou on low account right at her up chance

Although I pulled Ingrid and not Aisha , even though it is Aisha up rate
Then again... I also pulled Despara at her up rate

So.... one Dolphin can only hope for Altair when her rate is up >.>

I think every black unit of mine was drawn while there were other rate ups lol. Best example is my Aisha draw. Got her 1 day before her rate up :D

Got a kayou from todays roll. What's everyone's take on her?

Kayou is a weird unit and from a class that not many people use. I got her during the event she was introduced in and have her AWS and leveled into the 50s.

Before AWS she has practicality issues and is pretty much an anti-rush unit, but I'll talk about her after AWS because that's when she gets interesting.

When you use her AWS, it reduces the HP of EVERYONE (your peeps too) by 20% of their current HP. This is true damage; no way to resist it. It's great for damaging enemies with large HP totals to make them easier to kill. Her skill then transforms into a magic damage attack that is most comparable to units like Sherry(especially so), Aneria, Sabrina and Aisha (sort of) - it hits 5 enemies within her range with a large multiplier for 30s, then will revert to the first part of her skill again and rotate like that every time it's used.

Whether she's worth it? Before the most recent patch I'd say she was underwhelming. I was happy to see that she was buffed, but I didn't expect them to increase her range by 100(180 > 280). This has been more than enough to fix her viability issues and she's now an excellent unit, has the strongest magically based 'multi target within range' skill and is one of the best supporting melees in the game.

Edit:

Can't say that is imposibru....
I did pulled Kayou on low account right at her up chance

Although I pulled Ingrid and not Aisha , even though it is Aisha up rate
Then again... I also pulled Despara at her up rate

I've gotten a majority of my black units from rate up banners - Minerva this week, in fact. Aisha being an amusing exception.

Generally speaking I suggest having no faith in getting them, though. Just creates undue disappointment and can be incredibly frustrating. A bit of mindfulness and Buddhist philosophy is pretty helpful for dealing with the bullshit that gets thrown at you in this game. :p

Last edited:

@karsu
I plan to use her as an anti rush unit untill I have enough rainbow to max her skill and aw her.

She sounds like what I needed thanks!.

Nop, Altair is only available for the chosen ones by Wagi. Even if you are a whale, she will not appear before you.

I've gotten a majority of my black units from rate up banners - Minerva this week, in fact. Aisha being an amusing exception.

Generally speaking I suggest having no faith in getting them, though. Just creates undue disappointment and can be incredibly frustrating. A bit of mindfulness and Buddhist philosophy is pretty helpful for dealing with the bullshit that gets thrown at you in this game. :p

Ah well , fair enough
I waste like 250 SC in 2 month and get nothing!!!
Then I get 2 Black in 2 days at almost same time (3:40 AM)
Just for 30-40 SC

But Meh...... think I'll quit doing PS for now
I rather strengthen My unit with PlatinumArmor-Affection dailies instead
Hope I can do this...
Must resist!!! Must not PS again next month!!!

Nop, Altair is only available for the chosen ones by Wagi. Even if you are a whale, she will not appear before you.

Well actually I didn't really want her
I only need another 15 UP battery
Zenobia Liselotte or Jerome will be fine
Actually I prefer Jerome~

Hope there will be Jerome-Gellius up rate on Old PS

As for Julian , I just did not feel the hype to AW him
Also , this bastard drain My 58 Sta just for getting him

Done with the subjugation, got 4 silvers -.-
I know that's a lot in terms of "Draa luck" but my last gold from sp was... idk, like a year or so ago....

Done with the subjugation, got 4 silvers -.-
I know that's a lot in terms of "Draa luck" but my last gold from sp was... idk, like a year or so ago....
Actually, at least this week, my SP rolls aren't bad since I've using them to avoid rolling premium after Stamp Card. I mean, I got a silver (Male Pirate) and a gold (Julian) after all.

Though I would have to agree with you with the Draa luck part if I hadn't pulled Julian due to exkale trolling me (and himself) with Rakyua.

PS: SP gacha's totally a hard-counter for desire sensor. Probably. It's like nicotine to a smoke addict or something.

Well.. I roll GC x200
And I did not get any Platinum out of it
Though I got Claire and Stray.....
Seems like an Archer curse
And several Silvers

Bwahahahahahah!!! 27 Copies of Platinum VH
Still at -4 4/5
FU*******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 copies since 12'th and got nothing
Bah.....

Well.. I roll GC x200
And I did not get any Platinum out of it
Though I got Claire and Stray.....
Seems like an Archer curse
And several Silvers

Bwahahahahahah!!! 27 Copies of Platinum VH
Still at -4 4/5
FU*******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 copies since 12'th and got nothing
Bah.....

Congrats welcome to farming unit curse :D

Congrats welcome to farming unit curse :D

Farming unit curse?
No..... it's easy to get her from 12 Sta map

More like , Cost Reduction CURSE!!!!!
Aside the 5/5 , I can't get the -5 bah
It were so easy to -CR Belinda though

Farming unit curse?
No..... it's easy to get her from 12 Sta map

More like , Cost Reduction CURSE!!!!!
Aside the 5/5 , I can't get the -5 bah
It were so easy to -CR Belinda though

Yeah that one, anyway ... is the chance really 25% ... I spent like 10 (maybe more) of her to -3 her alone. Maxing her skill is way WAY easier :/

Yeah that one, anyway ... is the chance really 25% ... I spent like 10 (maybe more) of her to -3 her alone. Maxing her skill is way WAY easier :/

25% doesnt mean you get her on the 4th or within. You have 3/4 chance of failing every try and thats high. Don't stress just keep farming ahuehueheuheu.

Back