What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

-3 her is enough though, my other VH (Fran) also -3.

I just feel sorry for poor soul that tried max cost reduction

The point is there's some unit that Just Ok having them on so-so cost reduction

I really wish I could exchange Lumari's and Fran's cost.Right now Fran is 17 compared to her 15 Q_Q.

Outorigun no Nichijou Chapter 126: True Heroine's Talent by Eternal PUWAWA ( ; ):
JOiyqSG.jpg

The following five page comic is what may happen if you have Parliamentary Secretary Anna, and have the Prince switch to an attack-up title and don't have him switch back to a different title before going to bed.

TS Prince Awakening by Hirno ( ; ):
VRnZzTt.jpg

YEVX89z.jpg

37Y7rJP.jpg

EnUbzf1.jpg

mIfTlFj.jpg

The end; it has been on this cliffhanger since 2015 Oct 11. I personally don't want to know what happens next.

I was working on this several months ago, and look a long break. This was the most work I put into any fanart or fancomic for this game.

Hirno is obsessed with Sybilla, Patel, and Nanaly, though he did not have the latter at the time he drew these comics despite spending a massive fortune each time Nanaly was a chance-up unit, so her behaviour is quite out-of-character (he probably based it on her OOC advertisement banners). Hirno mainly does incest work involving Patel and Sybilla (i.e. Futanari Patel x Sybilla). He does have two Anyas, but doesn't draw her very much aside from one where Anya threatens to eat the viewer if they don't make babies with her ( ). People who picked Anya when they were stranded on an uninhabited island with her should know how that goes...

TS Prince Page 4 Omake (Not Safe for Work!!!):
9nBuW2k.jpg

TS Prince-chan Profile (Translation Below):
ljcEXkd.png

Height: 130~140 centimetres
First Person: オレ (Ore; Masculine Pronoun)
Personality and emotions also become slightly infantile.
大きい: Big (ロリ巨乳; Lolikyonyuu)
Unable to lift a normal sword. Helpless.
Vertical-lined sweater plus skirted jacket.
LV30/30: HP900; AT250; DF200; Block 1; Cost 10
Skill 1: Morale Uplift Plus (while deployed, all unit attack and defence +30%.)
Skill 2: Futanari Transformation (3 hours; turns a girl into a futanari; cannot be activated by Prince; girls, excluding Prince, can activate skill; no recast.)

April 1st is April Fools Day. Last year there was a collaboration between Millennium War Aegis and Kanpani Girls ( ). There's been some rivalry between the playerbase for both of these games with Kanpani Girl players confident that they're better than Aegis players even when it comes to stuff concerning Aegis; they found a gold unit serial code from a magazine and shared it to our side. This year, players speculate that the 1st login bonus platinum ticket, for players who spent 150 or 250 crystals this month, is going to be an April Fool's prank...

Break More... Prince (Millennium War Aegis Only Doujin Event):
Homepage:
Date: May 3rd (Tuesday)

mjCHkcb.jpg

Real Gacha Included ( ).

Last edited:

finally 3 starred the 12 stam kept getting leaks oh well i got it but is the 7 stams drop rate decent does anyone know ?

April 1st is April Fools Day. Last year there was a collaboration between Millennium War Aegis and Kanpani Girls ( ). There's been some rivalry between the playerbase for both of these games with Kanpani Girl players confident that they're better than Aegis players even when it comes to stuff concerning Aegis; they found a gold unit serial code from a magazine and shared it to our side. This year, players speculate that the 1st login bonus platinum ticket, for players who spent 150 or 250 crystals this month, is going to be an April Fool's prank...

Meh......
Whatever...
Even if I have it (Ticket) , I am very sure I will only pulled Platinum

Atleast I got Despara and Ingrid this month

Still... that April Fool joke by using PlatinumTicket is quite bad.......

Tbh i want to draw an Platinum unit. That Racua or that one rate up vampire princess during the Metus event u:

Please excuse me while I go discuss with my Aigis alter-ego in terms of a sex-change operation.

Also, female + Prince = Princess. Red Rarity Princess. I can totally understand how op that is, yes 30%.

b300ea07b3.jpg

^ Complaining that she can do without the second skill.

PS: The dark knight is indeed a gentleman. Yes. *hahahaha*

Please excuse me while I go discuss with my Aigis alter-ego in terms of a sex-change operation.

Also, female + Prince = Princess. Red Rarity Princess. I can totally understand how op that is, yes 30%.

b300ea07b3.jpg

^ Complaining that she can do without the second skill.

PS: The dark knight is indeed a gentleman. Yes. *hahahaha*

id pay to see all scenes redone to suit a princess player character

God damn... finaly (;へ:)
35 copies to get this bit** VH to -5
Stopped using Platinum Fairy and combine 4 of her instead
28-->31 PHAIL , FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (눈_눈)
32-35 finaly -5 CR
Geezzzz...............

I just rolled 99 SP crystals and after having two silvers and one gold female ninja (dont remember her name) I though there is no chance I will get anything good at all.

So at last roll I got Junon <3 Or I think her name is Junon, because I know about her nothing except she raises chance of silvers drop. Unfortunately chrome translate dtopped working on my tablet and I cant reach my laptop for a couple more days.

Edit:
Okay, I found Petite pkst about her and other gold named Kaname. I remembered hoth were introduced during same event. On the other hand I though Junon silvers increase works only after AW, looks like it is 3% before AW and 5% after.
Score!

I was really unlucky with SP rolls drops during first half a year but lagely I am getting all the nice girls: Elisabeth, Rachel (which I will, probably never raise...), Lyra and now Junon. Thank you Aegis-sama <3
Before you tell me I am really lucky, please keep in mind that I never got black from free/sp summon and out of maybe 10 premium rolls total I have just Cornelia and mostly silvers (with exception of 3 golds)

Last edited:

God damn... finaly (;へ:)
35 copies to get this bit** VH to -5
Stopped using Platinum Fairy and combine 4 of her instead
28-->31 PHAIL , FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (눈_눈)
32-35 finaly -5 CR
Geezzzz...............

Nice XD

@Petite
How recent is the cr info for farm event characters? Have u heard any rumours about it changing lately? It's just my personal outcome so not statistically relevant at all but more or less since the event maps have 100% drop on first run, getting a farm character to -4 has been really difficult.

At least you got someone you'll like out of the SP summons.

I got this from the SP summons I did just a while ago:
tQMklqK.png

First Platinum out of the SP summons as well. Why couldn't it be someone more useful. :(

At least you got someone you'll like out of the SP summons.

I got this from the SP summons I did just a while ago:
tQMklqK.png

First Platinum out of the SP summons as well. Why couldn't it be someone more useful. :(

Daisy is nice utility and usefull! Why dknt raise her!

Now seriously: I also would be mad for rolling her, and probably wouldnt raise her since I doesnt like her looks at all, even her sprite is boring. As for you she may be also useless having imba Nadia.
I must agree I doesnt get many high rarity characters from SP but all I've got are really good and nice. Elisabeth shine during this event, I was barely able to use her before, and Lyra is HA killing monster. Junon would be eating my spot as silver farm machine but I like the art, sprite and even her skill.

I also have trouble with cost reductions recently. I still remember my fight with Revy and Lunaria is still -3 and I ate quite a few of her copies. Main one is CC40, I was eating one copy with silver fairiee, although I am getting out of fairies now :/ 3 left

Last edited:

OI dont you dare complain about getting a good looking unit when you AW her o:

I was really unlucky with SP rolls drops during first half a year but lagely I am getting all the nice girls: Elisabeth, Rachel (which I will, probably never raise...), Lyra and now Junon. Thank you Aegis-sama <3
Before you tell me I am really lucky, please keep in mind that I never got black from free/sp summon and out of maybe 10 premium rolls total I have just Cornelia and mostly silvers (with exception of 3 golds)
*coughs*

Anelai, you need to consider the, 'when compared to who' section of luck xD
If it makes you feel better, I had exactly 2 decent plat from SP gacha, Thetis (copy) and ... actually that's it. Sorry, I lied about the 2 part.

Gold on the other hand is a bit more reasonable. Multiple Claire and Julian results in a nice boost in RC. (I use neither of those characters ...)

Now that I think about it, I got exactly 1 Platinum drop from free gacha and that's my Jerome that I ate back then for exp. (Since I had him at 50/50 and it was before AW)

Also, 10 Premium Roll
10% Black
30% Gold
60% Silver
... What happened to platinum? >> Cornelia ate it? I haven't calculated my gacha rate, just a faint recall of less than 1.5% in terms of black and around 8% in Platinum. My gold rate is higher than the usual 33% though. So that's more free RC.

@Draa,

Platinum exist only in SP summon for me. As for free summon I've got exactly two golds in almost 2 years of playing and nothing better. Most of the golds I had from all the summons were useless food (for exp only), plus I had 3x Chizuru.

My luck is not bad, but it is not good either, especialy compared to exkale and some other guys with tons of black from 2-3 rolls.

After all I have only one premium black I rolled more than a year ago (december 2014).

Btw. I started getting anything usefull from SP when I decided to farm at least 90 SP crystals before rolling. Since then every time I gathered 90+ I had atleast one good roll from it.

Edit:
These 10 premium rolls were also made in one year period so it is hard to calculate any probability from it.

Last edited:

how are you guys so bad at rolling blacks? 88$ net me 1-2 blacks every time I rolled and I did this 4 times!

You guys just need to save up 120 sc each time and roll :^).

You realize there are people here who dont want to spend money right? And even so saving 120 SC takes a long time for freemium players.

Last edited:

how are you guys so bad at rolling blacks? 88$ net me 1-2 blacks every time I rolled and I did this 4 times!

You guys just need to save up 120 sc each time and roll :^).

Meh!!
I already did 300SC++ of worth for PS
And get no Black

And then I did like 30-40 SC and get 2 Black instead

So that is 165-170 SC / Black

Congrats you are Lucky to have 1-2 Black for 88$
But don't expect anyone is the same

I can live half a month for 88$ and I cant describe how usefull would be to me amount of money some of you *cough Larcx cough* threw on this game....

Last edited:
Back