What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

So I just started playing jap aegis and rolled this unit.

bca4cabddf584df555b27a34a555a56d.png

Some dragon riding girl?
That's Nadia, super op dragon (more like dino) rider IMAO.
Her skill boosts attack and defence and makes her attacks hit every land unit around her, so she can clear a lot of enemies while dueling a boss.

Last edited:

That's Nadia, super op dragon (more like dino) rider IMAO.
Her skill boosts attack and defence and makes her attacks hit every land unit around her, so she can clear a lot of enemies while dueling a boss.

Yeah, she was pretty much able to solo carry me to Tower Overwatch at lvl 17 >_<.

So I also got this unit as well from premium summons. Does she lower stats? Seems decent enough to run

04878d777afe308e0980eb4b08cb991f.png

what happened to the cloris missions? how will i get that early blessing of such a good witch >.<

-"Daily Revival" System Introduced.

Schedule:
July 3rd: Oni-dwelling Swordsman (鬼を宿す剣士) (Plat Samurai Momiji; Click!)
Finally!! :D
With the revival I can raise the skill lvl of my Momiji from 5/10.

what happened to the cloris missions? how will i get that early blessing of such a good witch >.<

Well, now Chloris missions (event) will be part of the new revival system.

News Report for Next Maintenance:
-Emergency Mission "Angels' Plot" (天使たちの陰謀) Begins.

(Event) Plat Bishop Celina (聖職者セレイナ):
VuHEF0K.jpg

Her name can be spelled multiple ways, but the original Latin is 'Caelīna' (heavenly). She could be Celina, Selena, or Selina, but the last two aren't as good because those are also variants of Selene (moon).

Last edited:

that wouldn't happen to be a drop event would it XD? being only a lvl 18 account, the best i can hope to do is get lucky with early map drops.

Yeah, she was pretty much able to solo carry me to Tower Overwatch at lvl 17 >_<.

So I also got this unit as well from premium summons. Does she lower stats? Seems decent enough to run

04878d777afe308e0980eb4b08cb991f.png
She is an alchemist, her attacks lowers defence by half. At CC55 she gains the gold get ability, I maxed her cause of that.

Interesting; I wonder how Celina will compare with Patra? I like Celina's design more, but Patra has the DPS going for her.

Are there some situations where you might want to use two Bishops?

News Report for Next Maintenance:
-Dark Stalker Class AW Implemented.
-Dark Stalker Gretel Added to Trading Post (400 Rainbow Crystals)
+Mat: Soldier, Angel, Vampire Hunter; Orb: Assassin (Wed) and Dark Knight (Mon)

@Akari20:
I use Patra and Noel, and that's because Patra has Gold Get and Noel increases clear gold by 10%. I very rarely use anyone other than these two unless it's a subjugation event where it's impossible to obtain gold with them.

Paula and Eterna (the other two event bishops) have strong skills. Paula's regular and AW skill makes her one of the stronger healers in the game, while Eterna's AW skill allows her to attack and heal at the same time (Eterna has the same regular skill as Paula). Patra only has a one-time healing skill, and Noel can only heal for a short period (or switch to-and-from a healing role with her AW skill).

The only reason I could see to have Celina is if she buffs bishops (so Patra can more easily one-shot monsters for gold-get) or she buffs angels (so Miruno is even more disgusting).

@dartred:
We already had a Star Trial for Plat Bishop Paula, and an Item Trial for Black Bishop Eterna. There were instances where we had multiple star and farm events for the same class (Belinda and Eliza, and Sandra and Gloria).

I suspect it's going to most likely be a farm-type event, which is good for you being that she'll show up as a drop during future star trials and gold rushes on top of a proper revival of her event when you're much stronger. It isn't vital attempting to mincost or skill-max most characters or classes in this game, especially ones like a mage where their cost is already heavy; having them a few points less isn't going to make them any more useful than they were at -1 cost.

Last edited:

i hope she buff angels..

Thanks, Petite. It sounds like a lot of a Bishops do some pretty good things (attacking and healing at the same time sounds particularly awesome). At this stage I do have enough healers/mages/similar though that it won't be a big loss for me if she isn't useful.

that wouldn't happen to be a drop event would it XD? being only a lvl 18 account, the best i can hope to do is get lucky with early map drops.

Well if You want to just catch up Your Lv
You can spend only 6 SC or 13 SC and get 100 Prince in a week~

7 SC buff to go to Dragon Hunting or even beyond
6 SC for 1,2X Buff and Gold

Although some people might say that it is inefficient , LOL
And suggest You to spend 3 SC for refill instead

With a note that You never get a Charisma leak that is~
Spend / standby 24/7 in front of Your monitor >.>

Yeah I agree she needs a good Awing ability or I'll just complete the maps for SC then back to awakening other characters.

Also Gretel in trading post YES!Even though I only have about 800 crystals I'll spend em on her.I like her design so she is worth it.

I hope she will have some useless ability. I hate the design but I am afraid Petite nigh be right and she will buff angels :/

That new bishop looks alright overall except her boobs...
But hoping she is good utility wise. Been using Eterna like forever in place of mages. She is just too useful.

AW Nanaly Figurine Photographs:
Site:

Nanaly's Wish:
Prince: "Look, Nanaly, a shooting star! Make a wish Nanaly! Wish for anything in the world! Wish on that star, Nanaly!"

Nanaly: "I wish you would get a snake bite tomorrow and die."

Prince: "Goodness, Nanaly."

Nanaly: "That's my wish, and I hope when you die you fall off the castle and land on a baby."

Prince: "You're a messed up girl, Nanaly, but I knew you would pull something like this. That's not a shooting star, Nanaly. That's Parhelia. That's Parhelia, and she's gonna come beat you up, Nanaly. Beat you up for being a bad person."

Parhelia: "You son-of-a-gun, Nanaly."

Nanaly: "Hey, Parhelia."

Parhelia: "Don't 'Hey Parhelia' me, Nanaly. I saw what you did, I heard the terrible wish you made."

Nanaly: "I knew it was you up there."

Parhelia: "Don't lie Nanaly, or I'll have to beat you up extra hard. Lying to Parhelia is like lying to God."

Nanaly: "I'd lie to God. I don't give an F. I don't give an F'ing S."

Prince: "You wouldn't dare; it's un-Canadian. You've gone too far this time, Nanaly."

Nanaly: "Hail Satan."

Parhelia: "Aw, stop it Nanaly."

Parhelia: "You know those are the two words I cannot hear!"

Parhelia: "Ahblahblahblah~"

Prince: "Well, you killed Parhelia, Nanaly."

Nanaly: "Deserved it."

Dominion Parhelia: "I'm a beautiful angel now, Nanaly."

Nanaly: "Pfft, you're not bad."

Prince: "Have you learned your lesson, Nanaly?"

Nanaly: "I sure have."

Dominion Perhelia: "And what lesson is that?"

Nanaly: "The only one I can trust is myself and Satan."

Prince: "Nanaly!"

Nanaly: "Oh, look. It's a real shooting star."

Prince: "Nanaly, no!"

Nanaly: "I wish for an F'ing pizza."

Jessica: "Fire Blitz Pizza~!"

Nanaly: "Oh, no. What have I done?"

Where the hell do you find these crazy things Petite :DDDDDDDDd

Satansatansatansatansatansatansatansatan

Well i don't know how i should respond to my draws. I had to sell 2 of the units i drew to get some more space to draw more units but they were golds only anyways. Tried to get Cornelia but well i got a plat priest warrior and Raven which is also kinda nice. And the draws started from the Monster Hunter.

vPyVDaR.png

Which platinum war priest is better thou. Fermi(?) or Flamel?

Last edited:

Well i don't know how i should respond to my draws. I had to sell 2 of the units i drew to get some more space to draw more units but they were golds only anyways. Tried to get Cornelia but well i got a plat priest warrior and Raven which is also kinda nice. And the draws started from the Monster Hunter.

vPyVDaR.png

Which platinum war priest is better thou. Fermi(?) or Flamel?

the problem with fermi is that she doesnt focus healing during skill, unlike other priest warriors. still, her AW passive does let your healers heal more, and her skill makes her a bit tankier and hit a bit harder compared to the other priest warriors for a longer duration. flamel also has slight increased range during skill.

Back