What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Nanaly wise:

Prince: Please don't learn from Petite's Nanaly.

Nanaly: *nods*

Prince: Also, a snake-bite probably won't kill me.

Nanaly: ?

Prince: Blame Rinne, dying got a bit more difficult.

Nanaly: ...

Prince: Of course Iris too.

Nanaly: ... the desire to quinta-shot something.

Prince: No worries, I can now receive your 'love' with a grin. *grins*

Nanaly: ... *skill-activation*

*Rains of arrow later*

Prince: This is embarrassing. *Prince against the wall, pinned for display*

Prince: Forgot to bring Rinne's mirror, asking Iris for her blessing, and wear my Arms of Aigis first.

Prince: Didn't think you would be so quick about it. Why so fast with your 'affection' this time?

Nanaly: Hmph. Other girls.

Prince: ... right.
@Petite
You see, there's quite a bit of difference in between how each Nanaly behaves, mine just happens to be more physical about conveying emotions.

*Due to lack of mentioning about Leone, Prince was then pin-cushioned by multiple septa-shot before Leone went back to teach Margret about how to septa-shot.*

*Little does she know that Margret will end up obtaining a skill that's even more 'fire and forget' than even herself. Not to mention, she out-damages her on specific enemies despite being only a gold-rarity character.*

Prince: Power-creep at it's best.

Leone: ><

*More septa-shot followed, unlike Margret, Leone's isn't single use*

The new Bishop I am not going to worry about. Daily revival wise, I want to take advantage of first drop and fill up the ones I haven't completed in term of drops.

Last edited:

atarime guide playlist to AW prince here (using buffs starting from the fuujin 59 charisma map):
I am a bit confused about that guide. In the last map, I can see the armor standing on the right of the map. But he seems to have the AW title before starting the map??
Also there is a map after the (mithril?) golem that is not shown on the guide. Is it just a bonus map for unit reward?
Thanks.

If u had Seen the last 2nd Video you would have seen him 2* starring the map instead of 3*. Just by passing the stage u get aw prince

--------

Is it just me or is Vepar the easiest hard Maps currently known?

Last edited:

I think I'm stuck on the 3 lane map with the horde of mithril golems. my two tanks down bottom can just barely hold, but I don't have the healers or a 3rd tanky unit to hold the axe mithril golem.

If u had Seen the last 2nd Video you would have seen him 2* starring the map instead of 3*. Just by passing the stage u get aw prince

--------

Is it just me or is Vepar the easiest hard Maps currently known?

It is easy, compared to Majin event before, I cleared level 10

I think I'm stuck on the 3 lane map with the horde of mithril golems. my two tanks down bottom can just barely hold, but I don't have the healers or a 3rd tanky unit to hold the axe mithril golem.

The strategy I followed just sacrifices units to let the axe thrower pass:

I think my prince had lvl 130 stats, and survived the golem hit with 7hp (with the buff active). I did use 4 healers like in the video, but 3 of them had 0 affection and were <CC50.

News Report for Upcoming Maintenance:

(Premium) Black Alchemist Machina (錬金技工士マキナ):
AW Ability:
Steam Tank (スチームタンク): possible to deploy special token that regens 50 HP/s to all alies, and decreases all enemy defence by 30%

The defence decreasing effect stacks with other alchemist-type attacks!

SoH51e3.jpg

Introducing another Alchemist that would synergise with my Plat Alchemist Charles, yet has an awful character design...

I was able to get scheduled for an earlier appointment, so I won't have to worry about missing next Thursday's maintenance. Unfortunately, they only gave me an X-ray, and found that I'm going to have another operation on July 25th like I feared, though I'm only going to have local anaesthesia for it. Decided that I would rather have to go in every 4-5 years for X-rays than elect for the definitive operation that uses general anaesthesia that increases the likelihood I go permanently numb (2-3% chance of that happening).

Last edited:

MEH...
Why couldn't they make a cutie like Totori or the Chimu Token >.<

This week is quite a blast
AW Anelia Ingrid Krill and Despia / Despara orwhateveryournameis
Was having 1000 Magic Crystal , now only 600
Was having 25 Rainbow Fairy , now only 15
Was having 20 PA , now only 3
Damn Despia.... why don't You go 5/5 >.>

Upcoming Maintenance on June 30th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Angels' Plot" (天使たちの陰謀) Begins.
-Majin Advent Mission "Majin Vepar Advent" Second Phase Begins.
Trading Post:
-400 Rainbow: Plat Dark Stalker Gretel
-Following Units Replaced on July 7th Maintenance:
+Plat Healer Sedis
+Plat Samurai Akane
+Gold Dragon Rider Abel
+Gold Mage Armour Raichi
Other:
-"Daily Revival" System Added.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
Premium Summoning Unit Removal:
Black: Dark Fighter Cornelia
Plat: Priest Warrior Flamel and Necromancer Agnes
Gold: Avenger Dorothy
*Units can be obtained from base, base sp, tickets, and revival premium.*
Bug:
-Bug Concerning the attacks, of classes that generate a blast after impact, like Mages and Gunners, do not land if an enemy reaches 0 HP and before they disappear off the screen. Currently being investigated, and will be fixed to its normal behaviour after the investigation has finished.

(Event) Plat Bishop Celina (聖職者セレイナ):
VuHEF0K.jpg

(Premium) Black Alchemist Machina (錬金技工士マキナ):
AW Ability:
Steam Tank (スチームタンク): possible to deploy special token that regens 50 HP/s to all alies, and decreases all enemy defence by 30%

The defence decreasing effect stacks with other alchemist-type attacks!

SoH51e3.jpg

There's no mention of Dark Stalker awakening. Either they forgot to include it, or it's not going to happen next Thursday.

Dark Stalker AW Materials:
Mat: Soldier, Angel, Vampire Hunter; Orb: Assassin (Wed) and Dark Knight (Mon)

As for Revival Dailies. There's no way I can fit all of the map information and story dialogue in a single post, which is problematic if they add new god-tier maps with guaranteed drops because that would mean I can't just link to the posts for their original events, though those original posts are missing the Japanese map names, which I find to be useful for quickly finding videos.

That said, I would hope they add new maps; Plat Witch Belinda's maps are absolutely horrible to farm, both in drop rate and time spent trying to clear them. The only consolation is that Belinda is equivalent to a premium unit, so getting her down to cost -1 is good enough with the guaranteed drops. I've been using a -2 cost Belinda for a long time before getting her to -3 from a random gold rush drop, and this is before they gave witches a -1 cost buff. With Chrono Witch Kokoro's ability, Belinda at -1 will be the same as old Belinda at -3.

Maybe the best thing would be to just make new posts for each revival event with the added information, and Crow_MW can add each of them to github, and I can link to that in the event info post.

Schedule:
June 30th: Save the Witch! (魔女を救え!) (Gold Witch Chloris)
July 1st: Witch's Daughter (魔女の娘) (Plat Witch Belinda)
July 2nd: Dark Ninja Army (闇の忍者軍団) (Plat Ninja Azami; Click!)
July 3rd: Oni-dwelling Swordsman (鬼を宿す剣士) (Plat Samurai Momiji; Click!)

Last edited:

"Dark Ninja Army" (闇の忍者軍団):
-Farm-type Event for Plat Ninja Azami

Azami (アザミ):
Ninjutsu III (忍術III): (20s; instant-death attack [5%]; evasion 50%; AS: 42; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Ninjutsu 'Extreme' (忍術・極): (25s; instant death effect added to attack, and 70% evasion; AS: 42; WT: 17; CT: 35)
Instant Death Attack (即死攻撃): all attacks have an additional 2% chance of instant death.

Dark Ninja (20/1) (闇の忍者):
Azami (2), Genin (100), Footman (100)
Story:
(beginning)
Ninja: "Are the arrangements in order?"
Genin: "Yes! The townspeople should be calling for the prince in question to come help them."
Ninja: "Fufufu, none the wiser that it's a trap."
Anna: "They say they've been attacked by someone here. It doesn't sound like it's from monsters. Who could it be...?"
(end)
Ninja: "You're as strong as they say. However, there's a price for your neck."
Anna: "Who are you...?"
Ninja: "Pardon my manners. I'm the ninja Azami, I'm here to take your life."
Ninja: "Though it seems we failed this time. We'll fall back for now, may we meet again. Until then, take care. Fufufu."

Ninjas Again (30/2) (忍者ふたたび):
Azami (5), S Samurai Sanosuke (10), B Ninja Hayate (70), Genin (100)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Why are the ninjas hostile to us?"
Azami: "Protecting the world that wars with monsters is the fate of a shinobi... However, it's soon to be the monster's world! Resisting them unskillfully will only create more victims."
Azami: "All you have accomplished is just travelling around the world. For the sake of the world, please die quietly."
Anna: "No way..."

Art of Flight (40/3) (天飛の術):
Azami (10), S Healer Christopher (10), B Ninja Hayate (70x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Azami: "We're at a disadvantage when it comes to fighting head-on. Are the preparations for the flying squirrels finished?"
Genin: "Hah!"
Azami: "Now then, sally forth! Let's give them a taste of the ferocity of a ninja."

Art of Paralysis Poison (50/5) (痺毒の術):
Azami (27), S Ninja Kagerou (10), Magic Crystal (60x3), Platinum Armour (5)
Story:
(beginning)
Azami: "Now then, Prince, descendant of the hero. Will you be my opponent?"
Anna: "Please wait! We don't want to fight with you. Let's talk this over, please!
Azami: "Do you know? The monsters have a bounty on your heads."
Azami: "They say they'll stop their excessive oppression of the people in exchange for your heads."
Anna: "Don't tell me you believe the words of a monster!? They're definitely lying!"
Azami: "It may be a lie. However, the people are being cornered to the point that they have no choice but to cling to the lies of a monster."
(mid-battle)
Azami: "Strong as expected... However, not even heroes can prevail against poison."
Azami: "How about we give you a taste of the fast-acting paralysis poison we've extracted from the ropers in the poison swamps."

The True Meaning of a Ninja (70/7) (忍びの本義 極級):
Azami (50), S Valkyrie Elaine (13), S Bandit Funes (13), Platinum Armour (10)
Story:
(beginning)
Azami: "Prince, descendant of the hero. I thought you were crowned based merely on your lineage, but perhaps you have the power to protect the world from the monsters."
Azami: "However, we can't pull back after we've started fighting. Let me test the true potential of your power."
(end)
Genin: "Boss, what will you have us do?"
Azami: "I have no choice but to take responsibility for my foolish actions. Spare their lives in consideration of my life..."
Anna: "Please stop. You may have been foolish, true. However, do you intend to be even more foolish than this?"
Anna: "If you cared about your mistake, you should perform your original duty. The shinobi that fights monsters' duty...!"
Azami: "Due to the many wars with the monsters across the ages. Perhaps even my heart has been maligned. From now on, I will dedicate myself to the true way of the shinobi."

Dance of Tentacles (100/2) (触手の舞 神級):
Magic Crystal (60), Magic Crystal II (50), Magic Crystal III (50), Complete: Platinum Armour
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Those are ropers! And so many..."
Anna: "Ropers aren't much when it comes to attack power, but if they touch you, your body will be paralyzed."
Anna: Furthermore, they're gross and slimy... Hii! They're coming over here!"

(/) ():
(), (), (), ()
Story:

Oni-dwelling Swordsman (鬼を宿す剣士):
-Farm-type Event for Plat Samurai Momiji

Momiji (モミジ):
Kijin's Strength (鬼神力): (8s; attack 3x; self: paralysis after skill expires; AS: 87; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Oni Oroshi (鬼降ろし): (10s; attack 4x; decreases block number to 1; self: paralysis after skill expires; AS: 87; WT: 20; CT: 40)
Power Attack (パワーアタック): attack power up, but attack speed slower.

Oni's Power (20/1) (鬼の力):
Momiji (2), Iron Heavy (60), Iron Fairy (80)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Here's the place where they reported the monsters appeared."
Dark Knight: "Onward! My monsters! Destroy the prince's army!"
(mid-battle)
Dark Knight: "I couldn't expect any less from you. However, she should be arriving soon."
Swordsman: "..."
Swordsman: "...!!"
Anna: "Prince! A new opponent! Please be careful!"
(end)
Swordsman: "You're the prince who's leading that army?"
Anna: "Who are you...?"
Momiji: "My name is Momiji. I don't have any intention of fighting with you. My blade... is to protect that... person..."
Momiji: "..."
Anna: "Ahh...! It looks like she's about to faint. What do you mean by having no intentions of fighting?"
Momiji: "...!"
Momiji: "A pleasure to meet you, prince! I'm the one borrowing the body of this girl."
Anna: "Her mood's changed...! Prince, it's dangerous. Please step away from Momiji-san."
Momiji: "Prince. I should cut you down right here, but I'll save it for later. Well then, let's meet in the next battle."
Anna: "It looks like she left... By her behaviour, it seems her mind has been taken over by a monster."
Anna: "It wouldn't do to leave her like this. Let's follow after Momiji-san!"

Shadow Monster (30/2) (影の魔物):
Momiji (5), S Soldier Crave (10), B Heavy Russel (80), Bronze Fairy (60)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Prince! We discovered the enemy army. It looks like Momiji-san is also with them."
Dark Knight: "They followed us, eh? Let's let the shadow monsters play with 'em. Now then, call 'em out here!"
(end)
Momiji: "I don't want to fight with you... Get away from here while I'm still conscious...!"
Dark Knight: "Fufu, it's futile even if they escape. You're the one who bears the oni's power."
Dark Knight: "If I were to let that power run wild with my magic, the oni that has been sealed in your body will consume your mind."
Momiji: "Kuh... You fiend..."
Dark Knight: "Hmm. Say what you will. That strong power is quite useful to me."

Destructive Shell (40/3) (破壊の砲弾):
Momiji (10),S Archer Loren (10), B Heavy Russel (70x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Dark Knight: "Gunner squad, get ready! Tear those damn humans to pieces with your cannons!"
Anna: "Prince, we have confirmed the enemy's new squad. Watch out for long-ranged attacks!"

Chaotic Battleline (50/5) (混沌の戦線):
Momiji (29), S Pirate Giovanni (10), S Valkyrie Mischa (10), Magic Crystal (50x3)
Story:
(beginning)
Dark Knight: "Monsters! Prepare for battle! This time I'll also join in. I'll take the prince's head!!!"
Momiji: "(What am I doing? The oni wasn't sealed within me just for it to be used by monsters...!)"

Power Unleashed Extreme-tier (70/7) (力の解放 極級):
Momiji (50), S Heavy Lean (13), S Samurai Sanosuke (13), Platinum Fairy (30)
Story:
(beginning)
Dark Knight: "Even with the oni's power, I can't prevail over the prince!?"
Momiji: "Enough, please stop!! If you abuse this power any further..."
Dark Knight: "Shut up!! More. Release more power!!"
Momiji: "Uugh... No... stop..."
Momiji: "Fufufu..."
Momiji: "Power, my power is overflowing! This time I'll take the prince's head!"
(end)
Momiji: "Haa... Haa... Is the fighting... over?"
Anna: "Momiji-san. Everything's fine. The enemy has gone."
Momiji: "Is that so...? Words cannot express how sorry I am for my actions against you. My power is no match..."
Anna: "There's a fierce power hidden within you. Actually, those of us who fought you know it quite well."
Anna: "However, the enemy only abused that power. You have committed no wrong."
Momiji: "Thank you... I'll devote myself to ensure this power is never misused."

Evil Oni Assault God-tier (100/2) (悪鬼襲来 神級):
Gold Fairy (50, 100 first drop), Platinum Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Black Fairy (5, 100 first drop), Completion: Rainbow Fairy
Story:
(beginning)
Momiji: "Guuuuugh... I cannot suppress the oni...!!"
Momiji: "Haa... Haa..."
Anna: "Momiji-san! Are you all right!?"
Momiji: "It seems the oni's power has leaked out... The oni that has been released from me has gathered up some monsters and is heading... this way..."
Momiji: "That oni doesn't have an actual body. It may suddenly appear and cause chaos on the battlefield. B... Be careful..."
Anna: "Prince, the enemy are coming! Prepare to engage them!"

(/) ():
(), (), (), ()
Story:

Are only these 4 going to be in the Revival before they add new ones?

So do the daily revivals only last for one day?

I was able to get scheduled for an earlier appointment, so I won't have to worry about missing next Thursday's maintenance. Unfortunately, they only gave me an X-ray, and found that I'm going to have another operation on July 25th like I feared, though I'm only going to have local anaesthesia for it. Decided that I would rather have to go in every 4-5 years for X-rays than elect for the definitive operation that uses general anaesthesia that increases the likelihood I go permanently numb (2-3% chance of that happening).

There is always slight chance that they will find permanent cure in a few years...? Anyway, crossing fingers for you, as always. Although I am super curious what these operations are about @@

Save the Witch (魔女を救え):
-Farm-type Event for Gold Witch Chloris

Chloris (クロリス):
Strengthen Attack III (攻撃力強化III): (35s; attack 1.8x; AS: 116; WT: 16.7; CT: 25)
White Witch's Banquet (白き魔女の宴): (30s; attack and range 2x; AS: 116; WT: 50; CT: 75)
Instant Death Attack (即死攻撃): all attacks have an additional 2% chance of instant death.

Witch's Assault (20/2) (魔女の襲撃):
S Witch Calliope (5), S Archer Daniella (10), S Soldier Crave (10)
Gimmick: Cannot deploy healers.
Story:
Chloris: "This is the irritating temple of the Goddess Aegis. Fufu, soon it'll be turned to rubble. Now then, it's your turn."
Monster: "Temple, temple. Rubble, rubble."
Anna: "Prince, monster attack. It seems they're targeting Goddess-sama's temple. Let's repel them."
Chloris: "Ufufu, you seem to be very driven. However, this won't be like the battles you normally fight. Please realise the power of a witch."
Goddess Aegis: "Please be careful. The mist shrouding the temple is hampering the power of your healers."

Witch's Counterattack (25/2) (魔女の逆襲):
S Witch Calliope (5), S Mage Valery (10), G Witch Chloris (5)
Gimmick: Cannot deploy healers.
Story:
Chloris: "You've done quite well last time! This time, I brought something much more incredible. Now then, I'll have these fat ones devour you!"
Anna: "Do whatever it takes to prevent her from reaching Goddess-sama's temple. Let's protect it without fail."

Witch's Hideout (30/3) (魔女の隠れ家):
S Witch Calliope (5), S Valkyrie Mischa (10), S Rogue Cecily (10)
Story:
Anna: "The people who live in the forest said they saw the witch escaping around this area... Could that small shack be her hideout?"
(end)
Chloris: "Defeating this many monsters is unexpected. The descendant of the hero is not bad at all."
Chloris: "It seems you're too much for me. In that case, how about I have you directly fight that one... Come, follow me!"

Witch's Banquet (35/3) (魔女の宴):
G Witch Chloris (10, 100 first time), S Heavy Lean (10x2?), S Witch Calliope (5x2?)
Story:
Anna: "Prince, it seems the witch escaped into that hole. Who knows what's lurking inside. Please be careful."
Chloris: "Fufufu, persistent fellows. Could it be you desire me...? If you win against me, I'll consider it."

Witch's Mania (45/5) (魔女の狂騒):
Chloris (), S Healer Alyssa (), S Bandit Funes ()
Story:

"Witch's Daughter" (魔女の娘):
-Farm-type Event for Plat Witch Belinda

Belinda (ベリンダ):
Strengthen Range II (射程強化II): (25s; range 1.7x; AS: 116; WT: 15; CT: 30)
White Witch's Banquet (白き魔女の宴): (30s; attack and range 2x; AS: 116; WT: 37.5; CT: 75)
Witch Attack Up (ウィッチの攻撃力アップ): witch attack +7% if Belinda is a team member.

Witch's Revival (20/2) (魔女の復活):
S Mage Valery (5), B Mage Roy (15), Iron Bandit (50), Iron Fairy (15)
Story:
Anna: "I received information that the witches have began to gather again. Who knows what manner of monster will appear... Please don't relax your guard."
(end)
Anna: "Most witches are whimsical and selfish... They're not known to cooperate and fight together, but perhaps a strong leader has appeared."

Night of the Witch (20/2) (魔女の夜):
S Bandit Funes (5), B Heavy Russel (15), Iron Bowman (50), Bronze Fairy (15)
Story:
Anna: "According to the villagers, monsters have appeared and are carrying off the locals night after night."
Anna: "Are the ones being carried away going to be used as sacrifices for the Witch's strange ceremony, or something...? True or not, we cannot let them get away with this."

Witch's Counterattack II (25/3) (魔女の逆襲II):
Belinda (4), B Soldier Leo (15), Iron Mage (50), Silver Fairy (15)
Story:
Belinda: "Fufufu, nice to meet you, you must be the Prince, I presume? We just met, but... I'll defeat you!"
Anna: "A white witch... I saw that somewhere before... Prince, do you remember?"
(end)
Belinda: "I'll withdraw from here for the time being. Let us meet again."

Witch's Hideout II (30/3) (魔女の隠れ家II):
S Rogue Harissa (8), B Soldier Hector (15), Iron Soldier (50), Gold Fairy (10)
Story:
Anna: "Here is the place the witches used as a hideout before."
Monster: "Gyagya!"
Anna: "Monster attack!? A trap! It seems they were lying in wait."

Witch's Pursuit (35/3) (魔女の追撃):
S Healer Dolka (6), S Heavy Lean (8), B Bandit Burgan (15), Platinum Fairy (5)
Story:
Anna: "I have information that the witches are gathering up ahead. Let's hurry."
Monster: "Gyagya! Gigegya!"
Anna: "The witch's pursuers. Let's shake them off!"

Witch's Banquet II (50/5) (魔女の宴II):
Belinda (8, 100 first drop), S Archer Soma (8), B Archer Wilfred (15), Black Fairy (5)
Story:
Belinda: "Fufu, you're late. For my pride as a witch, I will defeat you!"
Anna: "This looks like the decisive battle. Let's finish this."

(/) ():
(), (), (), ()
Story:

Last edited:

whelp 8%. that's outright horrible x.x and that 10% cloris...although it's 3 stamina so i guess it doesnt feel that painful (maybe). something tells me my plans to farm cloris for AW fodder are going into the trash.

Since coming back to my country (Argentina) the mobile version of Aegis (android) and the store is not working anymore.... the error message says nothing -.-
Is anyone here from south america? do u know if dmm implements some stupid region locking for mobiles?

The store actually loads, but if I tap on a game to see the "details", it raises an error and goes back.

(I'm using wifi and tried several providers so it's not the isp).

Since coming back to my country (Argentina) the mobile version of Aegis (android) and the store is not working anymore.... the error message says nothing -.-
Is anyone here from south america? do u know if dmm implements some stupid region locking for mobiles?

The store actually loads, but if I tap on a game to see the "details", it raises an error and goes back.

(I'm using wifi and tried several providers so it's not the isp).

It is still working in Poland (Europr). I had some troubles making it work on android 5 though

Well i guess lvl7 is my limit currently. Those big mutant seamans or whatever they are are so frickin strong :/

Well i guess lvl7 is my limit currently. Those big mutant seamans or whatever they are are so frickin strong :/

it's slardar ok? just be glad they don't blink.
edit: and aoe stun.

Last edited:
Back