What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

great .. time to get that silver soldier... and belinda.. :D

What is the insta kill rate when i would use 1/5 raven against "sladar"

Since coming back to my country (Argentina) the mobile version of Aegis (android) and the store is not working anymore.... the error message says nothing -.-
Is anyone here from south america? do u know if dmm implements some stupid region locking for mobiles?

The store actually loads, but if I tap on a game to see the "details", it raises an error and goes back.

(I'm using wifi and tried several providers so it's not the isp).

My friends from Latin America don't have any issues with Aegis' Android version.

Have you tried using an Android emulator instead of your own mobile device?

My friends from Latin America don't have any issues with Aegis' Android version.

Have you tried using an Android emulator instead of your own mobile device?

I didn't but the idea is to play when I'm not at home :p

Since coming back to my country (Argentina) the mobile version of Aegis (android) and the store is not working anymore.... the error message says nothing -.-
Is anyone here from south america? do u know if dmm implements some stupid region locking for mobiles?

The store actually loads, but if I tap on a game to see the "details", it raises an error and goes back.

err have you tried logging out then relogging in on appstore? it always happens to me when i log out my dmm in desktop.. idk if this will work though..

err have you tried logging out then relogging in on appstore? it always happens to me when i log out my dmm in desktop.. idk if this will work though..

That actually worked.....

We knew Aegis was poorly programmed but not to this extent.... relying in the login token of another app is pathetic.

just pulled this silver princess. aside from probably having magic based attacks. what are her skill and abilities. does she gain a new ability at lvl 55 too?

What is the insta kill rate when i would use 1/5 raven against "sladar"
Majin Vepar: 0x
Serpent Gillman: 0.001x
Merman (Spear): 0.1x
Gillman (Yellow and Blue): 1.5x

The last ones are the only enemies where assassination is helpful, since the blue deep ones can reach 17k HP at Lv9 (Lv10 has reduced stats; 16k), and have 500 defence and 20 magic resistance. Raven has a 80% assassination chance with her regular skill, and only a 90% chance with her skill when she's awakened (10% with her regular attack). So, she's only going to have a 8-9% chance of defeating the elite mermen that have the spear weapons.

@dartred:
The post in my signature has all of the LV55 abilities for silver units...

☆Princess (プリンセス):
Rosette (ロゼット): Silver Full Charge: silver skill WT decreased, and HP+5% if Rosette is on team

Sword of Damocles (ダモクレスの剣): (1/5; 40-50s; all rarity silver units' attack and defence 1.1-1.2x; current HP halved when skill ends; AS: ; WT: 79-75; CT: 79-75)

Rosette also has an ability before reaching Lv55:
Silver Charge (Shortens WT by 30% for All Silver Units' Skills Just by Being a Team Member.)

Last edited:

Well seems like i can't really rely on Insta-kill to try passing lvl 7 with 3*. Thanks for answering my question thou petite.

That actually worked.....

We knew Aegis was poorly programmed but not to this extent.... relying in the login token of another app is pathetic.

I play Aigis in Memu and 4xdroid and I don't have problems.

Aegis x Absolute Duo OP Parody by Mingu
Video:

This is undoubtedly one of the top 5 coolest things ever created for this game.

Mingu has been working on this for a long, long time. I posted an animated gif of his work-in-progress over a year ago that he posted anonymously before uploading the 15 second snippet to his nico account. It's nice that he was finally able to finish it.

Which do you prefer?

Puppies:
VUDpoWx.png

Kitties:
5gYmnB1.png

Part 1: Chef Nanaly's Rainbow Crystal Pot:
Qym3Mzh.png

Part 2: Chef Clissa Da's Rainbow Crystal Pot:
cjHFV31.png

can any one tell me why i was banned from dmm aigis? both my main and alt got banned for different reasons judging by the different text used.

i close out the games just to do some competitive overwatch games and come back to my aigis accounts banned.

can't believe i cam back after a whole year just to get randomly banned...

20dc818ba88903eb7c2aaf568a07d7ac.png

af4500da1b9b23008b5cd63e18f300d0.png

That ain't a ban, its server maintenance.

It says "Maintenance is underway", its not ban.

oh i feel derp. first maintenance i've seen since i came back. how much longer is it?

oh i feel derp. first maintenance i've seen since i came back. how much longer is it?

The maintenance will last approximately 5 hours.

would help if people read petite's posts =( http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=850282&postcount=17890

10:00 is JST which also happens to be GMT+9 (no DST is in effect)

also, that was a nice aigis x absolute duo vid. I wish it could've been more detailed though, and closer to the aigis artstyle for the characters. also a bit too much screentime for characters I care less about (like cypria)

I AM also from Arg, lol .D
I installed while in Japan, had to use some code link to auth the cellphone or something like that. When I came back, everything just continued to work.

Back