What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Kurisa and her late game. Game plz *laughs*

BKNSYPl.png

More realistically, Kurisa's a 4.5k/2.2k (stage 2) defense valkyrie now. It's very very broken build-up wise.

got my 150 sc and pulled 24 units i like the results as i was expecting all silvers and no blacks ive also always craved the mage armour i got

Untitled_zps22osvhae.png

what is this weird looking black unit how is she and is she worth a aw and such?

Grats on Palffy; she is... smashing. *Hides.*

By "weird looking Black" you mean Nataku/Nezha? Apparently she's really good/OP. Grats on your results!

Last edited:

Grats on Palffy; she is... smashing. *Hides.*

By "weird looking Black" you mean Nataku/Nezha? Apparently she's really good/OP. Looks like you got Despia too, so isn't that a really good draw?

thanks
i love them both but its just i know how good despia is she will most likely take yuyus position in a little bit

thanks
i love them both but its just i know how good despia is she will most likely take yuyus position in a little bit

Yeah, I just misread your post at first. Congrats on getting all of them.

thanks

And she can be easily -1
Yummy~

her cost is literally her only downside for me but i think i can handle it though

I used her everytime for past week
And that 15 UP is good enough
Even will be great if I bother to AW Kokoro , well maybe someday~

@Anelai:
Did your Cornelia successfully catch Uoly on one of Majin Wepar's later maps (Lv8~10)?
My Cornelia has people to do such things ;p Bernice catches some fish for her on Vepar 8.

Cornelia cost didn't care me through this map. Main problem was rush at the start and I didn't have got enough cheap firepower unfortunately. My Reanbell was lvl 47 without affection nor plat fairies. I managed to AW and SAW Marie and Sabrina but these girls weren't enough.

I tried lvl 9 just once and decided that they will revive Vepar later and I will be ready then. As for now I am hoarding my SC to use them all one month for stamp and ticket. 114 SC atm....
Btw Petite, which stamp is best for this? I have none idea how they work past 100 SC used (and I did this only once).

BTW, I understand your fear of retiring your free plats. I have almost half of third barracks full of them and waiting. ...

My Cornelia has people to do such things ;p Bernice catches some fish for her on Vepar 8.

Cornelia cost didn't care me through this map. Main problem was rush at the start and I didn't have got enough cheap firepower unfortunately. My Reanbell was lvl 47 without affection nor plat fairies. I managed to AW and SAW Marie and Sabrina but these girls weren't enough.

I tried lvl 9 just once and decided that they will revive Vepar later and I will be ready then. As for now I am hoarding my SC to use them all one month for stamp and ticket. 114 SC atm....
Btw Petite, which stamp is best for this? I have none idea how they work past 100 SC used (and I did this only once).

BTW, I understand your fear of retiring your free plats. I have almost half of third barracks full of them and waiting. ...

they are basically the same the 250 card just has cr fairies 10 more sc and a black tin can everything else is the same

Last edited:

Plat Witch Prim Ero Scene Spoiler:
gZVUjxZ.png

e7mZbMz.png

Dark Knight AW Sprite:
5YbZwAo.gif

3IVvgit.gif

First phase of this event has 81 lines of dialogue.

Last edited:

Dark Knight AW Sprite:
5YbZwAo.gif

3IVvgit.gif

First phase of this event has 81 lines of dialogue.

Danchuo-san looks so badass, I wanna him, but I only have 140 RC so far. Still away from 1000 needed

I dunno why but Prim looks like a character from a key game.

Lucky lucky. first roll and i got the new girl.

I want that 1000 RC dark knight now
but have nothing I can sell just yet, Got quite a few gold+ units I don't use, but mostly because i gotta level them before I decide if I find them useful:(

WoW , the temptation is real....
I have like probably 1300-1400 RC if I ever decide to sell some Platinum and Gold on 3'rd Barrack
DK is so cool >.<

Dang last Map made me realize that I need to lvl my Grace. Wanted to wait for joy/happy to lvl her but those damn Ninjas shredded my units way to fast. And what kind of dmg does the whirlwind ninja do?

Edit: what does the black Mist do?

Dang last Map made me realize that I need to lvl my Grace. Wanted to wait for joy/happy to lvl her but those damn Ninjas shredded my units way to fast. And what kind of dmg does the whirlwind ninja do?

i missed the news of a joy/happy being dropped soon when?

I think someone said there was a Chance of them giving us a joy with all ages anniversary

And what kind of dmg does the whirlwind ninja do?

Whirlwind ninja does physical damage and the black mist doubles the damage taken by your units while in the mist (same as majin vepar aura)

Back