What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Rinne is gud. Treat her Well.

Guys i got Rinne or what ever she's named (black, with circle in otagon) and i don't know what use she has except that she heals.
Is she a good healer?
right now i only use a black healer Liana and a platinum healer Camilla.

she's a feng shui, basically a multi-target healer with slightly shorter range and healing power by default, but also reduces weather and terrain effects when deployed. heals 2 pre-AW, 3 when AW. Rinne also has a permanent +range skill with skill AW, which lets her heal at 396 range the entire map, which basically puts her as one of the best supporting healers.

Not sure whether to farm Waltz or not... she is my only Dancer, though. How does she compare with Marnie and Hana? Her AW skill does seem good.

Though I don't like my chances of getting Marnie or Hana, so I think I will farm her, now.

Last edited:

^

Well Everyone will quite agree Premium Gatcha > Free Event Unit
But I quite pesimistic to get some specific unit from Shrine

Still from My personal hierarchy just from the looks
Marnie > Waltz > Hana
Hana is one of My few first unit I didn't feel like to farm
Though some of the reason becoz I could not handle - weak.. back on her farm Map
Damn those Ninja with lightning

And -3 Marnie def harder

My personal vote for Waltz~

I actually like Hana's design, but it doesn't look like she came from a normal event, so getting a bunch of copies now will probably be a pain. And you've got a point about Marnie. Thanks for that.

Now if only Waltz would actually drop. It doesn't feel like a 50% chance right now.

What Aigis-sama really looks like when unwary Princes drop huge money on gatcha and get nothing but silvers:

bf40d1657ac369f001a1c08b69df36c6.png

What Aigis-sama really looks like when unwary Princes drop huge money on gatcha and get nothing but silvers:

bf40d1657ac369f001a1c08b69df36c6.png

they need a special unit level just for that it looks awesome something like demon or akuma units would be sweet itd give a reason to bring in succubi units and things of that nature

Pulled Louise (Plat Princess, AW +2 UP to all if in team and +17% def).
Horrible really.

But was simply curious if anyone had any good experiences with her.

I suppose she could work in a very niche manner in a team where units were min costed down a lot or there was a - UP to all chars included and the +def was badly needed for a specific map?

how do you even pull her when she is in TP...

Bought instead of pulled when it is from TP?, anyways saw 200 in the popup and thought, yep, thats right thats what Spica costs (wanted a second one, own is at 0 UP cost down and 1/5 skill).
No much to say about it besides doh, own fault so live and learn I guess.

Which obvious became double doh when I had google translated to see what i had bought.

Attached picture so no one thinks I am pulling their legs.
My other princess lvl70 a bit down and too the right, awaiting some gold for AW.
And guess I should move some plats to baracks, I do level my units, but the current flood even fills out screenshots ...

Attachments

• Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

I imagine Maps which hit hard do Profit from having Louise in Team if u don't own B.iris or Cornelia.

Found some old discussions about her with the search seems like her AW skill has some potential at least.

But then, thats waay into the future, beat the AW skill orb map the first time this weekend (cornered Aisha on her turtle and held on for dear life against the rest for 1* /chuckle) and Saki (my only char at 5/5 skill) will get that orb once I have farmed the 3 ninja orbs needed :) well ... and the 300k or so gold ...

Last edited:

Horrible really.

I suppose she could work in a very niche manner in a team where units were min costed down a lot or there was a - UP to all chars included and the +def was badly needed for a specific map?

I used Louise for quite a long time
Until I got Ingrid

Personally I think Louise is so so
And IMO her skill active can be sometime good , sometime bad
Tanking 4 enemies is def not good >.>
But when tanking 1 or 2 , well... acceptable I guess

Also IDK that +2 UP for all unit
Until some user here warn Me back then

So I still have her 70 , maybe I should AW her now
Since UP is no longer a problem with Jerome-Katie combo~

After all +2 UP is nothing if you compare to Cynthia +5 UP >.<

Found some old discussions about her with the search seems like her AW skill has some potential at least.

But then, thats waay into the future, beat the AW skill orb map the first time this weekend (cornered Aisha on her turtle and held on for dear life against the rest for 1* /chuckle) and Saki (my only char at 5/5 skill) will get that orb once I have farmed the 3 ninja orbs needed :) well ... and the 300k or so gold ...

When I first go to that Map , I have 10 AW unit
Got My ass kicked so hard with only 1 Star
Luckyly got consolation price from Deine , Metus is great!! XD
Now I only need Metus-Spica-Healer and Prince to clear the map

Also , I saw You have Miruno
You really might want to AW and Skill AW her , I think she will do great on this map~

Horrible really.

I use her for a lot of harder maps, if I can manage the additional cost. This actually happens more than one would suspect and the def bonus is solid. It comes in handy when a) trying to tank something that otherwise 1-shots your tank b) maps with annoying multihitters, like ninjas, black goblin archers or berserk skeletons.

Anna Rap by Oekaki Enpitsu ( ):
AxXpBXg.jpg

Anna-chan has been making more twitter posts about the merits of this game—lauding the relevancy of its lower rarity tiers for difficult strategies and decrying braindead players that think they have to roll blacks—and Oekaki noticed that it sounds like she's rapping, and drew this.

Meiling Banner (Ero):
t9SUEBr.png

Tiger Princess Meiling is surrounded by fluffiness on all sides:
U3vXxjY.png

Silver Units by Runaaru ( ):
cm62R4i.jpg

QlQ6Mx9.jpg

Totono's Business by Ogami Kazuki ( ):
3p79uFT.jpg

Odette by Kinnotama (Black Iris and Odette's Illustrator):
dxLo41h.jpg

Iris-chan by Niko ( ):
r8OVxOD.jpg

Last edited:

Silver Units by Runaaru ( ):
cm62R4i.jpg

QlQ6Mx9.jpg

Totono's Business by Ogami Kazuki ( ):
3p79uFT.jpg

Odette by Kinnotama (Black Iris and Odette's Illustrator):
dxLo41h.jpg

Iris-chan by Niko ( ):
r8OVxOD.jpg

Really nice, all of them (except the breast monsters -.-)

I really liked the style of the silver one. though sanosuke and mortimer and a couple of other silvers are missing it seems.

Nice.

They should let that fellow update the silvers and their graphics (ala. Spica's).
I'll be happy to pick up the breast monsters from those not wanting them btw :p

Its 2 pictures btw. So if any are saving them, top half is one and bottom half is another pic.

now that i think about it how long do the characters in the trading post stay.
because i might have to grind over a long period of time to get enough for some characters i want

Back