What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Sorry if this has been asked before, but this tidal flood of Plat revivals, how long does it last?

id like to know this aswell i dont expect a second go round or recent event revivals though im interested to see what they do for non farm units

i just saw this banner. what does it actually say?
Class/unit rebalancing.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but this tidal flood of Plat revivals, how long does it last?
Daily Revival is supposed to be permanent thing, it should cycle through all drop events, then start from Cloris again.

:(
just combined 4 rorones into the one i already had. only got a -1cr
so she is now 19 cr and 1/5 skill. this makes me sad.

her skill changes upon CC.

there are approximately 34 farm events to date, so i'm expecting around 30 farm event revivals in the daily revival, after which it will cycle starting from cloris again (most probably)

there was a guess that star units may be revived in GR replacing farm units, and collection units stay as revival crystal-exchanged units, but what is going to happen is anybody's guess.

also, i'm totally waiting for 15 miruno team videos.

News for Upcoming Maintenance (July 14th):
-Emergency Mission "Evil Hermit Country's Trap" (邪仙郷の罠) Second Phase Maps Added.
-Certain Classes and Units Rebalanced (Second Phase).

I hope they buff Ninja Hina in some way, so I feel more compelled to bring her over Nagi, Saki, Minoru, or Reanbell. The whole double attack with 50% evasion isn't worth the CT or WT. Her 15% true damage was good for speeding up defeating bosses, but it's kind of worthless now that I have Claudia, Ricca, Metus, and now Sabine with 100% ranged true damage skills (it only takes 300+ defence before Sabine has almost equal dps with her 90s AW skill).

I finished updating the skill AW information for melee and range units that reflect most of the new changes from the last maintenance:

Also added abilities to certain characters (mainly ones from the daily revivals). I'll continue to pepper in the revival characters, and add that information to other characters that share these abilities.

The Plat revival cycle is a permanent thing? Thats interesting to say the least.
Would speculate that the implications for resources, stat power "creep" and the game model are pretty large.

It'll super charge the game cycle in every manner as plats, sc and map drops pour out in oceanic masses.
In the short term it must give a huge boost, but I do wonder what the longer term impact is, surely they must have some thoughts and plans for a sitaution where all players turn into walking plat storages.

ex.

-If Plats are not just more plentiful, but hugely so, than gold and silvers, what happens to the framework and power distribution of silver - gold - plat - black
-Will the incentive to use PS still work if filling the slots in teams is a matter of days or weeks for a plat (even if subpar to premium units one that'll do the work, good enough is just that, good enough)

etc.

But hm well. It also depends on how long players stick around really, if most never reach the "plat" end stage, then the cycle never runs to its end and the benefits are probably very positive, more content, more units, more to do, and probably more players sticking around.

A sort of suger rush effect.

But since veterans are rather immune, being walking power houses and having seen many of the events already, they'd still need content, so I'd suppose it would allow and require the devs to focus more on tricky and challenging events and maps as their main production of new content, at least after the cycle has run a while and power creep has spread sufficient and enough of the player base can participate*.

Could be major win-win for all sides if their money making PS structure can take the super-charged setup.

Sorry, idle chatter and speculation :)

Last edited:

It'll super charge the game cycle in every manner as plats, sc and map drops pour out in oceanic masses.
You are exaggerating it, you get SC and drops only on first clear, and only if you didn't clear these maps already on previous revivals/event itself. For veteran player, there's 0 new SCs or guaranteed drops.
As for plats, considering that most of the time there's new farm event going on, it doesn't change anything at all. 12 stamina for 100% new plat unit, 12 stamina for 100% revival plat unit or 7 stamina for 50% of new/revival — stamina rate is exactly same, and if you would want to drown in farm event plats, you already could do it from current events.
I couldn't mincost most of daily revival plats w/out spending tons of SCs on refills, its going to take at least several full cycles for me to get all them maxed out.

You are exaggerating it, you get SC and drops only on first clear, and only if you didn't clear these maps already on previous revivals/event itself. For veteran player, there's 0 new SCs or guaranteed drops.
As for plats, considering that most of the time there's new farm event going on, it doesn't change anything at all. 12 stamina for 100% new plat unit, 12 stamina for 100% revival plat unit or 7 stamina for 50% of new/revival — stamina rate is exactly same, and if you would want to drown in farm event plats, you already could do it from current events.
I couldn't mincost most of daily revival plats w/out spending tons of SCs on refills, its going to take at least several full cycles for me to get all them maxed out.

I think SC is for first time and Vets will not get it
But I think I read somewhere the first drop is also guarantee for vets (CMIIW)
Although not after the recycle (Cloris again)

==============

Waiting for Shiho-Rikka Revival
Last GR rate for Rikka drops is so MEH...

Probably Isabella , and the rest can be Rainbow Crystal
Eh.. confused who should I raise between Stella and Isabella~

But I think I read somewhere the first drop is also guarantee for vets (CMIIW)
First drop is guaranteed for units you didn't receive yet. So if you did map once in the past and got nothing, you will get all drops on revivals, but if you grinded it and managed to get all drops, you will get no guaranteed drops anymore on revivals.

Supposedly, during the original event, the blizzard only decreased range by -30%, but it now decreases it by -50% due to them using a fierce blizzard.

No supposition needed. That's definitely the case. I noticed that my healers couldn't reach the middle on the 7-stam map. Had to use range up skills just to heal the unit I had blocking Eliza. Any video you check will show that they should have been able to reach.

The Plat revival cycle is a permanent thing? Thats interesting to say the least.
Would speculate that the implications for resources, stat power "creep" and the game model are pretty large.

They announced it as a permanent feature anyway.

But the power creep is already very real. I know the devs like to tout how important strategy is and how you can play the game with just silvers, but when people who specialize in those kinds of strategies can only offer a 1*/2* win where you just get the drops on some maps, there's something wrong. The game already expects you to have a variety of gold+ units, some AW, just to clear a lot of god maps with a 3* rating, which really hurts during star trial events, even if it could be ignored during other event types. This is something that didn't happen with older events.

Frankly, this just levels the playing field a bit. Only a bit, though, since event units tend to be very gimmicky.

^
How old the game anyway?
3 years? 4 years?
Maybe it's quite acceptable if the difficulties rise a bit~

Then again Amon map Lv 5 can be cleared with almost Silvers Team IIRC

=========================

It's Lucille turns to be Rainbow Crystal today it seems >.>

No supposition needed. That's definitely the case. I noticed that my healers couldn't reach the middle on the 7-stam map. Had to use range up skills just to heal the unit I had blocking Eliza. Any video you check will show that they should have been able to reach.

They announced it as a permanent feature anyway.

But the power creep is already very real. I know the devs like to tout how important strategy is and how you can play the game with just silvers, but when people who specialize in those kinds of strategies can only offer a 1*/2* win where you just get the drops on some maps, there's something wrong. The game already expects you to have a variety of gold+ units, some AW, just to clear a lot of god maps with a 3* rating, which really hurts during star trial events, even if it could be ignored during other event types. This is something that didn't happen with older events.

Frankly, this just levels the playing field a bit. Only a bit, though, since event units tend to be very gimmicky.

the games old if they kept it at low difficulty forever it would get boring and some would move on
that being said most maps can be cleared with silvers but with all the event plats it can be really easy to form a decent team out of them and thats what these dailys are doing for newer players giving them the units they need to keep up some like belinda are mainstays or just really good for free players while others are just gimmicky and or useless like azami
not awakening units is a stupid idea and is literally shooting yourself in the foot also missing out on huge swaths of the game content though i doubt any are actually doing this
but all this is my own opinions they could be completely wrong

Besides this is a pretty smart move economically. It applies pressure on people that want an event unit. Since you only have a day. You better shell out some sc to min/max her. It's an extra incentive to log in everyday and a way to let newbies catch up. I'm expecting some harder maps soon, what with these new ways to get stronger.

Whelp , true~ >.>
I spent quite a lot SC just for Waltz alone T^T

But for Me , yesterday today and tomorow is a calm belt
Sunday will be the stormy day , as I will try to -5 Shiho
And IMO all those saved up SC should help quite a bit
I hope it will not exceed 10 SC just to -5 her
But then , My Luck suck~ >.>

Still , I think I still have surplus SC from this Daily Revival
Praise the daily Revival!!

@Larcx its been a few months since April, time to update your team picture in your signature :)

にゃんぱす;855473 said:
@Larcx its been a few months since April, time to update your team picture in your signature :)

I'm too lazy....
Nowadays I used different kind of units

rDbdMKd.png

Should be more I think...
IDK why Sandra aren't there
Perhaps becoz no AW Skill?

Whatever.....

the games old if they kept it at low difficulty forever it would get boring and some would move on

I agree, but my point is that starting a new account now is very different from starting a new account a year ago, and especially two years ago. The devs have an expectation that teams are fairly stacked when they make higher difficulty maps now, and the same units just don't cut it anymore.

Until you can round your team out with some very strong units of higher rarity and some AWs, you can count yourself out of those maps for quite a while, despite the insistence of the devs that strategy is the only thing that matters and not unit rarity.

My point was essentially that the power creep already happened and likely will continue to, so no point in acting like it's something new to deal with at this point.

I agree, but my point is that starting a new account now is very different from starting a new account a year ago, and especially two years ago. The devs have an expectation that teams are fairly stacked when they make higher difficulty maps now, and the same units just don't cut it anymore.

Until you can round your team out with some very strong units of higher rarity and some AWs, you can count yourself out of those maps for quite a while, despite the insistence of the devs that strategy is the only thing that matters and not unit rarity.

My point was essentially that the power creep already happened and likely will continue to, so no point in acting like it's something new to deal with at this point.

i agree completely im sure some geniuses can clear everything with low rarity units but on average you need at least a few leveled or aw event units and golds both arnt to hard to get and on average get you through most things currently and yes it will continue to get harder but that is to be expected

the power creep has been present for a long time and is something you cant avoid and new players should know this getting into the game when i started i had to just forgo my first event unit but after that i atleast got one copy of every event unit and that was more than fine finding my wall where i couldent proceed in each event gave me time to level stuff and prepare for the next event while this is not a perfect solution it works and with the 100% drops on the first maps its much easier to do and first maps are always super easy
great example of this is the alchemist girl event coming up i thnk it was my second or 3rd event i have the first 2 maps cleared the 2nd with only 2 stars then miranda the ha farm sometime after her has 3 maps 3 starred

for me ive been on since eng ver started up i only just recently been able to do theses super hard maps largely in part to my insane gatcha luck 3rd pull i think was b iris who has basically carried me along with a large amount of other aw units and advise from either stalking and noting what was good to level or asking questions here theres also the wikis that always have a video or 2 of low level guides within a day or 2

Last edited:

News Update for Next Maintenance (July 14th):
-Helena added as a drop on certain map during second phase of "Evil Hermit Country's Trap" (邪仙郷の罠).

(Event) Plat Front Tactician Helena:
8rqLGzv.jpg

Helena (ヘレナ):
Basic Tactic 'Position Defensive' (基本戦術・陣地防御): (20s; self: doesn't attack; all allies' defence 1.2x ; when skill expires, changes to attack up skill; AS: 0; WT: 20; CT: 40)
Basic Tactic 'Reversal Offensive' (基本戦術・反転攻勢): (20s; self: doesn't attack; all allies' attack 1.2x ; when skill expires, changes to defence up skill; AS: 0; WT: 0; CT: 40)
Applied Tactic 'Impregnable Defence & Strong Offence' (応用戦術・堅守強攻): (25s; self: doesn't attack; melee unit defence 1.25x, and range unit attack 1.25x; AS: 0; WT: 45; CT: 90)
Firepower Support Command (火力支援指揮): while deployed, pirate, gunner, and merchant class attack +10%

I've been using Helena for the last couple events, and she's a wonderful addition for anyone that wants a good unit for their 'Gold Get!' teams (the only kind of team that truly matters). Her 'focus defence' aspect makes it so she won't steal kills unlike the other front tacticians, so she's way more helpful.

Majin-Rank LV15 Most-Used Units (Without Divine Intervention):
Aisha: 76 (Power to Meteo)
Iris: 75 (Suppression Field)
Kikyou: 74 (Nevermore)
Leone: 59 (Will Become Fat and Hideous as Soon as She Marries)
Cornelia: 59 (Konekone~)
Marnie: 55 (Gomi—I mean, Bomi Unit)

This is for Furfur, Aamon, and Vepar. Vepar allowed the most variety, though it was difficult to beat her event map without Black Iris.

Last edited:

Upcoming Maintenance on July 14th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Subjugation Mission "Dark Knighthood's Collapse" Ends.
-Emergency Mission "Evil Hermit Country's Trap" Second Phase Begins.
Other:
-Certain Classes and Units Rebalanced.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Revival Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

All of the low hanging fruits (guaranteed drops) are starting to cause all of my barracks to fill up. The way things are going, I'm probably going to have to feed Ricardo to Sabine before they do a Silver Base EXP *x-type event.

Been farming Low Cost Battle so I could accumulate enough silver fairies to feed all of the farm-type plat units to my mains to stave off the inevitable. So far I've had excellent luck.

Waltz: 8/10 -4 > 9/10 Mincost (3 copies)
Lucille: 8/10 -3 > 10/10 -4 (5 copies)
Odette: 9/16 -4 > 9/16 Mincost (1 copy)

Only farm-type character I need to fix now is Liselotte (5/5 -3). Don't really know what I want to do with Rita or Corinne (everyone else I'm converting to rainbow crystals). I can't stand the latter, but she has a good skill and ability that synergises well with Charles if I want to reduce enemy defence by 1/4, and like it or not, Corinne is less unappealing than Nanaroku's illegal* black loli alchemist, who I don't have, but dread summoning nevertheless. Nanaroku did a much better looking character for LoW called Carry (キャリー; she has a Carry Missile):
She has the same Japanese name as the Gold Valkyrie Carrie.

T0jtIaP.jpg

UNCgvph.png
*People keep trying to smuggle Nanaroku's illegal lolis across the border, and use them as cheap, child labour (i.e. Osaka's corrupt police department).

Indeed, first clear only, but given the sheer volume thats rather impressive too.

It very much outstrips the normal flow in my case, but then, I never did farm the expensive maps but take the guaranteed drops of 3-4 plat, silver and surplus SC and move on.
Its basically good business even if I dont need the plats. About 2-3 SC cost for getting 5-6 SC, 3-4 Plats, 5-10 Silvers and misc drops and its pr. day.

So for me it is pretty much on a daily basis providing what before took 1/1+ week and it seems like it will continue for 30ish days?

However, it is quite possible that I simply happen to be in a sweet spot leading my speculation that it will act as an super charge. At least short term and for part of the player base.
All good though, am big fan of it :) and using old content to boost the game is very welcome in my little corner of it.

Last edited:
Back