What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Towa's ability reduces idle time (in-between attacks) frames by 50% after checking with some video software.

Olivia
Without: 30 (15)
With: 15 (7.5)

Eterna and Rosel
Without: 120 (60)
With: 60 (30)

A lot more units I need to check before I am certain about this 50% reduction.

I really hate how I know the Pinyin reading for Youkosen's couterpart, 屍解仙 (Shījiě xiān; Shikaisen), but I don't have a satisfactory reading for Youkosen himself.

The closest I could find is Yāohǔ xiān (Yaohu-xian), but that only gets google results for some anime with a youkai tiger character. However, when I look up Yaohu, it does seem like a semi-legitimate reading. Doubt I can scrape anything historically more significant than an account of an appearance in 1608 of a Yaohu (demonic tiger) that was shaped like a horse with the pattern of a tiger that would come to places and call out people's names and then come inside their homes to devour somebody.

Other than that, some of the youkai tigers, including Youkosen, are white, and a white tiger is one of the foul mythological creatures in Chinese constellations for directions (the others being a Vermilion Bird, Azure Dragon, and Black Turtle). There's also an ancient Chinese Goddess called Xi Wang Mu (Queen Mother of the West) who sometimes rides a white tiger or appears in the guise of one. She's associated with shamanism, sorcery, magic, alchemy, birth, death, and esoteric wisdom.

I've been spending a lot of time on this. I feel compelled to start using Yaohu, so everything matches, but I'm still not convinced that this is correct (if it isn't, I can easily convert all instants of Youko and Yaohu in the future). The main benefit of using Yaohu for the Youkai Tigers is that it also makes it distinguishable from the Youko (妖狐) class.

EDIT:
Gah, starting to think I should refer to '邪仙郷' by its reading instead of as Evil Hermit Country. Its Japanese reading is Jasenkyo, and it would be understood as an Evil Enchanted Land or the land of evil immortals/hermits (if you know about places like Gensokyo from Touhou, then it should make about as much sense). Dunno if 'Xie Xian Xiang' (xiéxiānxiāng) works. There's nothing truly concrete about the Kanji compound in Japanese, and all references to '邪仙乡' in Chinese are in relation to this game. So this seems like it's an original location.

Last edited:

Good lord, they broke Mikoto even more.

Towa's ability reduces idle time (in-between attacks) frames by 50% after checking with some video software.

Olivia
Without: 30 (15)
With: 15 (7.5)

Eterna and Rosel
Without: 120 (60)
With: 60 (30)

A lot more units I need to check before I am certain about this 50% reduction.

That's an aw ability? Da hell.... too OP.... what's left now? make Aisha untargetable?? -.-

Tactically speaking I like the buff to Priest Warriors, Archers (they were left behind with so many Pirate buffs) and the atk speed ones.

Edit: holy sh... Saki at 12 cost.... that's OP too. And Nagi should have now the best stats/cost when using her skill >_<

Last edited:

Towa has officially become the holder of the most desired passive in the game. Poor Kikyou! They are obviously best together though...

The Mikoto stat buffs were nice but the changes to her tokens are the big thing since they now deal 1/2 the damage an enemy deals back to them as true damage. The potential is limitless and scales with the power of the enemy, so this alone makes her really appealing. Imagine with enemies like Furfur that deal well over 10k damage a strike.

As for Alice... well, here:
N8erCy4l.jpg

That's an aw ability? Da hell.... too OP.... what's left now? make Aisha untargetable?? -.-

Tactically speaking I like the buff to Priest Warriors, Archers (they were left behind with so many Pirate buffs) and the atk speed ones.

Edit: holy sh... Saki at 12 cost.... that's OP too. And Nagi should have now the best stats/cost when using her skill >_<

make aisha true dmg. now that's more OP than making her untargetable ;x (i think)

Finished rough translations for the entire emergency mission. Please click Anya-chan in my signature to read them~!

The second phase had 89 lines of dialogue.

(Monthly Goal: 28/30)
Surprised this has retained 11 users after certain events. Thanks for sticking around for so long~.

I had to go over the first phase and update everything so that it fits with the new information and context revealed during the second phase. Wouldn't have had as much of a problem if I took screenshots of all of the dialogue so I understood a couple things before starting the first, and then second map, for the event.

Meiling talks very childishly, but at certain points towards the end, she uses 'わたし' instead of 'メイリン' to refer to herself, suggesting that she's trying to sound more like an adult, but then relapses back to her old habits. I figure someone will draw an illustration of Meiling stuffing Amanda's fat cat into a cannon before firing it at the enemy (fat cat saves the world).

Three Healers by Murairai ( ):
7bVFLgB.jpg

Black Monster Master Moltena Before and After Comparison:
Moltena Before:
Regular DPS 340; Skill DPS 1021 15s CT60
60s 61,260 (skill)
185s 62,900 (regular)
124,160 (total)

Puppy Before:
Regular DPS 360; Skill DPS 1080
60s 64,800 (skill)
185s 66,600 (regular)
131,400 (total)

Moltena After:
Regular DPS 340; Skill DPS 681 20s CT45 230r (345r skill)
80s 54,480 (skill; true damage)
165s 56,100 (regular)
110,580 (total)

Puppy After:
Regular DPS 360; Skill DPS 720 true damage 180r (270r skill)
80s 57,600 (skill; true damage)
165s 59,400 (regular)
117,000 (total)

The enemies have to have around 35 magic resistance for Moltena's changes to manifest themselves as an improvement. Basically, she's more situationally strong now.

Despite awakening Sabine, and starting to prep Oscar to be fed his extra copies with my small supply of Ars, I'm still running out of room. Some Japanese joker crushed my hopes and dreams by posting a fake update report saying that the staff are going to increase the barrack limit from 250 to 350. If only...

Last edited:

Despite awakening Sabine, and starting to prep Oscar to be fed his extra copies with my small supply of Ars, I'm still running out of room. Some Japanese joker crushed my hopes and dreams by posting a fake update report saying that the staff are going to increase the barrack limit from 250 to 350. If only...

Yes please! I have 15 slots left D:

The numbers I talked about were inaccurate before so I decided to change my testing methods. It became a lot more accurate as soon as I recorded at a constant rate instead of a variable rate.

I'll retract my previous statement about the 50% decrease. It is about 15~20%. Until I decide to check this out further, then it could still be inaccurate. For now, it gives a general idea of how much Towa decreases the idle frames of a unit.

I: The start of an idle animation
A: The start of an attack animation

What do I do with the increased time?
Multiply by 30.

Mage/Bishop:
I-1:16.100
A-1:17.700 +1.6

I-1:18.466
A-1:20.066 +1.6

I-1:20.800
A-1:22.400 +1.6

48 frames. By default, a mage/bishop will have an idle time of 60 frames.

Prince:
I-1:59.466
A-1:59.900 +0.434

I-2:00.500
A-2:00.933 +0.433

I-2:01.500
A-2:01.900 +0.400

12~13 frames. By default, Prince will have an idle time of 15 frames.

Princess:
I-2:08.000
A-2:08.433 +0.433

I-2:09.033
A-2:09.433 +0.400

I-2:10.033
A-2:10.466 +0.433

I-2:11.066
A-2:11.466 +0.400

I-2:12.100
A-2:12.466 +0.466

I-2:13.100
A-2:13.500 +0.400

I-2:14.100
A-2:14.533 +0.433

I-2:15.133
A-2:15.566 +0.433

I-2:16.133
A-2:16.566 +0.433

I-2:17.166
A-2:17.600 +0.433

12.7~13 frames. By default, Princesses will have an idle time of 15 frames.
This is tedious to do, so I'll only check it out more when I feel like doing it again.

Barracks exploded. Courtesy of The Revival Tide.
Trying for a bit of cleaning.

This little lady (ボンボリ)

Plat Farie, is resisting any meaningful google translate rather well and I have 19 of her, so what does the little lady do?

Barracks exploded. Courtesy of The Revival Tide.
Trying for a bit of cleaning.

This little lady (ボンボリ)

Plat Farie, is resisting any meaningful google translate rather well and I have 19 of her, so what does the little lady do?

SU fairy for revival unit. at this point, you should just sell them all, unless you have the unit to SU. in this screenshot, it's Imelia's Hell Axe Fasces.

All those sc spent on these Bait Banner were finally worth something :eek:

69vS14N.png

Last edited:

Towa has officially become the holder of the most desired passive in the game. Poor Kikyou! They are obviously best together though...

The Mikoto stat buffs were nice but the changes to her tokens are the big thing since they now deal 1/2 the damage an enemy deals back to them as true damage. The potential is limitless and scales with the power of the enemy, so this alone makes her really appealing. Imagine with enemies like Furfur that deal well over 10k damage a strike.

As for Alice... well, here:
N8erCy4l.jpg
That sounds really OP. Maybe it only counters up to half their HP?

What am I suppose to be looking at in that picture? The 6k health or the nearly 3k attack?

That sounds really OP. Maybe it only counters up to half their HP?

What am I suppose to be looking at in that picture? The 6k health or the nearly 3k attack?

I'm pretty sure it will be based off the full damage dealt, for one reason: black Karma works in a similar way. If you used her against Furfur everyone would get fully healed when struck, even units with HP totals that exceeded Karma's.

That said, it needs testing.

As for Alice, her SAW was buffed last week, and now her base stats were as well, Here's a screenshot I took a long time ago shortly after Alice's very first buff:

MPyuVXKl.png

The difference is pretty incredible.

i'm happy. got the HA for today down to 20 cost. if i can CR her 1 more before the day ends. that would be the best. this was the unit i wanted most in the current list of revival.

SU fairy for revival unit. at this point, you should just sell them all, unless you have the unit to SU. in this screenshot, it's Imelia's Hell Axe Fasces.

Well I havnt thrown any unit entirely out yet always keep one.

Realizing that it is the skill name that stands in the lower left corner box allowed me to "pattern match" my way through the wiki for the units matching the faerie.

Turns out I only have 3 variants and it was 20 (1 hiding),

(swordsman Sandra) 剣士サンドラ who is now 8/10 due to it (lucky merges)
(Dark Elf Roana) ダークエルフのロアナ became 4/5 and cheerfully managed to fail 7 combines for 5/5 and thus crash my luck on Sandra
(sailor Vieira) 水兵ビエラ to 3/5

Not any units that I actually use or have levelled, but one never knows.

Aaaand totally unrelated but simply had to share a moment of game joy. I recalled back, way back, that someone said Saki became a little whirlwind of death on AW skill, and that both amused (I got the picture of Saki, being a bit "top heavy" whirling around into my head) and intrigued me.

Well. I finally got the resources together to 5/5 her a week back and now AW skill her. Cant remember who said it, but man, spot on, a joy to see Saki go at it, whirlwind of death indeed. No regrets on AW skill her first.

Last edited:

Tonight , or tomorow on JST time. Is the real deal.....
I hope I will not spend too much SC on Shiho
Praying RNG will be mercifull >.<

So I have a wrong asumption , it seems Mikoto got stronger
I thought the buff rebalance was to make some Black to be less Broken >.>
Guess I'm wrong~

The new revival system so good... but the only temporary problem now is storage!!!

Uh.. Meh...
It is def more than 50% allright....

1. Shiho , Bernard
2. dope
3. nope
4. Shiho , Bernard
5. Shiho
6. Shiho
7. bah
8. meh
9. Shiho , Bernard
10. Shiho
11. Shiho
12. nope , Bernard
13. meh
14. Shiho , Bernard
15. Shiho , Bernard

9 Shiho out of 15 ran , 15 bronze , 0 DC (yep it's true)
6 Bernard out of 15 ran , with Junon passive
1/70 4/5 16 UP , 7 SC Spent
Guess I'll limit it to 15 SC whether it will be -5 or not
I hate this map , so freaking long and no Platinum Fairy drop >.>

Back