What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Now that I have an AW Towa I've been testing her with various units.

As we have discussed in the ulmf Discord, Towa has the most significant impact on ranged units, some more than others. There's a couple reasons for this, but the primary one is that ranged unit delays tend to be much bigger - so things like vampire hunters, pirates, mages, healers, witches, onmyouji, necromancers, monster slayers, cannons, etc. REALLY like Towa. A less immediately obvious reason is that melee units are simply out of range with great frequency and are more prone to delay resets as a result. It's not all bad though - unless the unit has a skill that completely removes delay, there will generally be a fair bit of benefit even for very fast melee units like rogues and monks.

Among ranged units, the most obviously powerful benefit is definitely healers. Because Towa's passive is global and is always active, the general hps of one's team will greatly increase even over a relatively small period. The increased healer tempo increases resilience in the most dangerous of stages and should have a far bigger impact in the long run than some measly healer attack buff passive. At the same time, Feng Shui users and Shamans also greatly benefit, but War Priests benefit very little because their animation is so long and their delay is tiny.

Outside of the relatively obvious synergy between Towa and mages/witches, Mikoto the hybrid has a significant benefit when used with Towa. Mikoto's attack animation is measly in length and her delay is over 4/5th's of her full cycle. Two example images of Mikoto in the 12 charisma rural gate map with no prince killing the same enemy with, then without, Towa:

eOhhdfy.png

FvOqMJZ.png

It should also be mentioned that Towa pairs really well with units that have -delay affection and fast cast passives. Units like Sue, Minerva, B. Iris and so on. The stacked -delay really adds up and just comparing them to units in the same class doesn't make sense anymore.

So yeah, easily the best passive in the game imo.

Last edited:

belinda is amazing skill aw i love her

Tonight , or tomorow on JST time. Is the real deal.....
I hope I will not spend too much SC on Shiho
Praying RNG will be mercifull >.<

Shiho is one of my top priorities because of her good healing numbers with SAW permanent heal, so I've been dumping whatever it takes to CR her. RNG has most certainly not been merciful, though.

Whatever comes tomorrow, Shiho is still a priority for me.

Ok just for the record lets see if I understood Shiho correct.

- She is a Witch/Healer in the way a Bishop is a Mage/Healer. ie. click skill and she heals during it.
- Being a semi-Witch her range is bad compared to a healer's. 220 vs. 260 (though better than a pure Witch at 210)
- But as Witches have a higher attack speed than healers, her "heal pr. second" vs. other healers is much higher than her numbers make it look (+30 and to 40 percent on AW?).

So far its all neat but, as her skill is 15 sec, also pretty uninteresting. More so as Witches is not really in demand in the same way as mages and thus bishops are due to their fireball AoE.

- What changes it all is the Awaken Skill (SAW) which turns her status to a troggle ie. click skill, she is now a healer until you click skill again.

Which basically make her a top 5 (close up) healer? In raw over time healing at least seeing that she lacks an "oh bip" skill to buff her healing in tight spots and close up as her comparatively low range obviously places restrictions on her use in some situations.

But as a non-premium healer she is pretty much as good as it gets and there is some flex in being able to switch from Witch to Healer as needed.

edit : and since she is not a healer base class, there is no recovery, ie. no halving of abnormal state

That about right?

Last edited:

Shiho is one of my top priorities because of her good healing numbers with SAW permanent heal, so I've been dumping whatever it takes to CR her. RNG has most certainly not been merciful, though.

Whatever comes tomorrow, Shiho is still a priority for me.

I think it's already 16 hour before and around 9 hour or so before You posted Your post
IIRC another less 8 hour she will be gone

Yeah...... I hate RNG and the RNG hate Me too >.>
I can't seem to get the last -1 CR

Another 5 SC and I'll give up~

- She is a Witch/Healer in the way a Bishop is a Mage/Healer. ie. click skill and she heals during it.
- Being a semi-Witch her range is bad compared to a healer's. 220 vs. 260 (though better than a pure Witch at 210)
- But as Witches have a higher attack speed than healers, her "heal pr. second" vs. other healers is much higher than her numbers make it look (+30 and to 40 percent on AW?).

So far its all neat but, as her skill is 15 sec, also pretty uninteresting. More so as Witches is not really in demand in the same way as mages and thus bishops are due to their fireball AoE.

- What changes it all is the Awaken Skill (SAW) which turns her status to a troggle ie. click skill, she is now a healer until you click skill again.

Which basically make her a top 5 (close up) healer? In raw over time healing at least seeing that she lacks an "oh bip" skill to buff her healing in tight spots and close up as her comparatively low range obviously places restrictions on her use in some situations.

But as a non-premium healer she is pretty much as good as it gets and there is some flex in being able to switch from Witch to Healer as needed.

edit : and since she is not a healer base class, there is no recovery, ie. no halving of abnormal state

That about right?

Well , there is also AW Healer to do that job
And probably Liana skill can prevent it
Even if Shiho range is short , that healing DPS is not to be underestimated I think...

Whatever , I already ignore like 4-5 Unit this week
Personaly I think Shiho worth it
As I do not own B.Iris.... yet..... T^T

That about right?

more or less, I believe so. I think her greatest point to her is actually the fact that she is the only free player access to a non-standard healing speed healer (particularly with higher healing speed), and despite the range, the frequency of healing is the plus point. for example, in majin furfur, that reflect damage easily kills many fast attack units like AW spica because the healing couldnt keep up.

shiho is probably rather unnecessary if you roll a saria/kikyo though, IMO.

Meh... it's over
Shiho -4 4/5 , got a dozen+ of Bernard though
Still..... bah~

RNG TROLL sensors is REAL~ >.>
More than 10 Shiho used than yesterday , won't even budge
Totals of 20+ synthesize.....
F*** T^T

And of course her UP is lower than that of normal healers.

Charlotte revival on Tuesday. Yesss; finally I can get her cost down.

Trainee of the Gunnery Academy (砲科学校の訓練生):
-Farm-type Event for Plat Gunner Kanon

Kanon (カノン):
Training Cannonball (訓練用砲弾): (20s; attack 0.9x; intervals between attacks shortened; attacked foes' movement speed lowered; AS: 146; WT: 25; CT: 50)
Heavy Cannonball (重砲弾): (5s; charge-up until attack lengthened, but attack 3x and AoE 3x; AS: 301; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Carronade (カロネード砲): range -20, but attack 1.2x.

(20/1) Cannon Master Girl (砲術士の少女):
Kanon (?, 100 first drop)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "This looks like the place the monsters appeared, but..."
(Kanon appears)
???: "Look ouuut!! S, someone, stop meeeee!!"
Anna: "Who's she...? Umm, what happened!?"
???: "My cannon has gone out of control...! I want to stop it from exploding...!"
Anna: "Prince, the way things are, she'll also be in danger. Let's defeat the monsters, and stop her movement!"
(end)
???: "I, it stopped..."
Anna: "Somehow, it has settled down. Let's head back, shall we?"

Kanon Introduction:
Kanon: "You saved me earlier. Sorry for the trouble. I'm Kanon. My goal is to be a cannon master, and I decided to do self-training at that place."
Kanon: "I used to commute to a respectable gunnery academy, but the monsters appeared, and the academy got destroyed..."
Kanon: "I'll never forget that day..."
Kanon: "The backs of the teachers and sempais that covered and saved us when the monsters appeared. Lost in the woods with my friends shivering for three day and three nights..."
Kanon: "Because I was weak, I wasn't able to protect the things important to me. I don't want to live with that kind of regret anymore. I don't want to see anyone dying because of me!"
Kanon: "So, please. Will you help with my training? Prince."

Training Begins (25/2) (訓練開始):
Silver Pirate Velotte (), Bronze Mage Roy (), Bouquet ()
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "First, let's begin training here. This region is the rural lands near the royal castle."
Anna: "Kanon-san, it seems we have cannonballs that lower the movement speed of the enemy. Would you like to try and use them?"
Kanon: "Understood! I'll try them! Please look after me during training!"
(end)
Kanon: "All right! Somehow defeated them."
Anna: "You did well."
Anna: "Next, we'll have the Prince's army be your opponent. We'll also prepare full-fledged soldiers from the Prince's army for Kanon-san's side as well."
Kanon: "A live exercise~? I'm so excited!"
Anna: "Well then, let's head to the training grounds."

Geographical Advantage (30/3) (地の利):
Kanon (), Silver Heavy Lean (), Silver Witch Calliope (), Bronze Soldier Leo (x2)
Gimmick: Enemy Movement Speed Increased (Large)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "This time, we'll train by taking advantage of the terrain of the slopes that greatly increase mobility."
Kanon: "I learned about it in class. This terrain is advantageous for the attacking side, right? This is a chance to test myself in actual combat."

Brazen Ranks (40/5) (隊伍堂々):
Kanon (), Silver Soldier Crave (), Silver Archer Daniella (), Magic Crystal (x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Over here, we'll have you form ranks, and march. It's practice for taking action based on orders."
Anna: "This is for matching the timing of your attacks, so it's very important.
Kanon: "I believe my teacher once said meeting the enemy in a procession is one of the strategies of gunners."
Kanon: "That way, your companions will inspire confidence in you."

Even Greater Heights (55/7) (更なる高み):
Kanon (), Silver Priest Warrior Ether (), Silver Bandit Mortimer (), Platinum Armour ()
Gimmick: Initial HP Decreased (Medium)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "The training ground will be in this desert region. Your health will be decreased when deployed in the desert. Please keep this characteristic in mind."
Kanon: "I feel as if I'm making progress... Let's do this!"

Friends from Class (90/12) (同窓の友):
Kanon (100), Silver Mage Valery (), Silver Rogue Cecily (), Ruby (x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Janna: "It's been a while, Kanon."
Mel: "I missed you, Sempai!"
Janna: "You're an impressive one making it all this way, aren't you? I've also improved my 'Cluster Shell' thanks to my training. Please do your best."
Mel: "So did I! I've become able to reach faraway enemies from my training."
Kanon: "Yeah... I'll, I'll try harder!"
Anna: "Since we're all here, why don't you two also join us for training?"
Anna: "That way, Kanon-san could have more fun learning than she would by herself."
Kanon: "If I'm with everyone from my former military academy, then there's no way I'll lose. I'll show you the results of my training!"

l3xsSot.jpg

Last edited:

Hmm , good week
I only interested on Isabella ~
Although I also have Stella
Dunno which one is better

I'm planning to use 2-3 SC on Isabella-Rinbell-Juno
So 6-9 SC for all this week
Still have 20 SC surplus I suppose?

And death to Liz!!
I really h8 the GR drop....
Will use her to skill up Jerome I guess XD

PRAISE THE DAILY REVIVAL!!!!!!! XD

Yeah. Its like Candy Land. Wonder if they even sell any SC these days, I bought a 30 SC barracks and still run a solid surplus compared to anything I saw pre-daily revivial.

That aside. 4 + 2 Shiho collected. Got 4/5 and -3 UP. No complaints. Will dig up some skill faries and hope for the best.

If 5/5? Scoped for SAW and my non-premium heal team welcomes her.
If not? Benches are that way lady, just aim for the crowd ;)

edit :
Well, Well, Well ... 5/5 on first Skill Fairie ... Welcome to the team little lady.

Last edited:

Imprisoned Magic Fencer (囚われの魔法剣士):
-Farm-type event for Plat Magic Fencer Charlotte

Charlotte (シャルロット):
Magic Sword (魔法剣): (20s; 1.5x attack; magical attack; AS: 63; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Magic Sword Rampage (魔法剣・暴走): (20s; attack 1.7x; magic attack; skill activates on its own; AS: 63; WT: 10; CT: 20)
Pursuit (追撃): 20% chance to follow up an attack with another one.

Invasion (20/1) (侵攻):
Charlotte (1), M Crystal (50), Bouquet (50)
Story:
Soldier: "Prince, skeletons are...... A band of walking skeletons are coming after us!"
Anna: "Prince, let's repel them."
(later)
Lord of the Dead: "You're quite impressive. That's right, I have the human I caught the other day. Send her to the front lines."
Lord of the Dead: "Now then, may you damn humans kill each other......! Even if you die, there's no need to worry, you know? With my magic, even when you're dead, I'll have you fight for me!"
Charlotte: "Huh? My body's moving on its own!? Someone help......!"
Charlotte: "Oh, my goodness......! It seems like I'm being controlled by the monsters somehow......!"
Charlotte: "It's dangerous, so run away! Despite how I look, I'm quite strong.....!"
(end)
Anna: "Thank goodness..... It looks like the monster that's controlling the skeletons didn't come out."

Charlotte Introduction:
Anna: "Among the monsters, there are humans with magical power, and they turn those that died during battle into minions under their control."
Anna: "And the stronger their magical power, the more minions they can control..."
Anna: "I received reports that an invasion of many skeleton soldiers have crossed the border into our kingdom."
Anna: "An enemy capable of controlling numbers on this scale... it may be stronger than any monsters we have fought up to now."
Anna: "Prince, please lead us through this."

Undead Warriors (30/2) (不死の戦士):
Charlotte (5), S Valkyrie Mischa (10), B Mage Roy (50), M Crystal (60)
Story:
Anna: "The enemy is approaching from over there! Prepare to repel them!"
Lord of the Dead: "Fufufu, now kill each other!"
Charlotte: "Aahh, my body is moving on its own again...!"

Fierce Battle (40/3) (激戦):
Charlotte (10), S Mage Valery (10), Beer (60), Wine (60)
Story:
Lord of the Dead: "Damn humans, resistance is futile."
Lord of the Dead: "Now then, send the cursed human to the front! Kill each other!"
Charlotte: "No way... I want us to love each other more than kill one another! I don't want to die without experiencing love!"

Lord of the Dead (50/5) (死者の王):
Charlotte (27), S Mage Pales (10), S Witch Calliope (10), M Crystal II (60)
Story:
Lord of the Dead: "Fuu, how dull. You're still continuing to resist?"
Lord of the Dead: "Well then, I shall personally become your opponent."
(Charlotte appears)
Charlotte: "Look out! Please run away! My 'Magic Sword' activated on its own!"
Charlotte: "It's a merciless attack that ignores defence... Oh, I can't do anything to stop it..."

Decisive Battle Extreme (70/7) (決戦 極級):
Charlotte (50), S Mage Pales (13), S Healer Christopher (13), Crystal (100)
Story:
Lord of the Dead: "You're quite impressive humans. This time I shall be a little serious."
(end)
Lord of the Dead: "I thought fighting would just be tedious, but... fighting with you was enjoyable."
Lord of the Dead: "While it's regrettable, it looks like this body has been destroyed. But rest easy."
Lord of the Dead: "My soul is immortal. I shall rise again..."
Lord of the Dead: "Prince who descended from the hero. I'm looking forward to our next... meeting..."

'Feed Me, Prince!' by Sugae Fui ( ):
sxq2IVF.jpg

Charlotte: Feed me!
Prince: Does it have to be human?
Charlotte: Feed me!
Prince: Does it have to be Crystia?
Charlotte: Feeeed me!
Prince: Where am I supposed to get her?
Charlotte: [singing] Feed me, Prince! Feed me all night long—that's right, blueman—you can do it! Feed me, Prince. Feed me all night long. Ha ha ha ha ha! Cause if you feed me, Prince. I can grow up big and strong.

Ghost Ship and the Admiral's Determination (死霊の船と提督の決意):
-Farm-type Event for Plat Sailor Reanbell.

Reanbell (リーンベル):
Sword Pistol (ソードピストル): (40s; attack 1.3x; block: 0; range [200] physical [AW: AoE] attack; AS: 75; WT: 12.5; CT: 25)
Burst Pistol (バーストピストル): (30s; block: 0; 6 consecutive ranged AoE attacks; intervals between attacks lengthened; AS: 129; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Fire Control (射撃指揮): sailor skill duration +30% if a team member.

Uniformed Castaway (20/1) (軍服の漂流者):
Reanbell ()
Story:
(beginning)
Bandit: "Prince, this way. Monsters were fighting with an admiral from another country in the seas 'round here."
Anna: "There may still be countries fighting with the monsters. It would be reassuring if we fought together."
Soldier: "Prince! Monsters are starting to head this way!"
Anna: "We better cut through them for the time being."
(Reanbell appears)
Anna: "By the way, what do you suppose the monsters were doing here?"
Bandit: "Someone's collapsed o'er there."
Bandit: "Gehehe, are ya OK? Oops, looks like she's unconscious. At times like these, artificial respiration..."
???: "... Uwahh! Wh, why's your face so close! Where am I? Who are you!?"
Bandit: "Oya, too bad. She woke up. After all I went through to save her... Heheh, I'mma bandit."
???: "What...!! Damn brigand! Don't look down on me just cause you think I'm a woman!"
Bandit: "Wa, wait, take it easy!"
???: "Don't waste your breath!"
(end)
???: "For me to fall to lowly bandits..."
Anna: "D, don't misunderstand! They're bandits, but now they're allies in the fight against the monsters."
Anna: "The situation is a little complicated... We'll explain while we tend to those wounds."

Reanbell's Introduction:
Reanbell: "... I see. Sorry for mistaking you for enemies earlier."
Reanbell: "I'm Reanbell. I was the admiral of a fleet in another country. ... However, the country was destroyed, and all that remains of my fleet was my ship while the rest have scattered."
Reanbell: "Anyway, I had to fulfill my duties as an admiral, so I was fighting with the monsters all the way here, but..."
Reanbell: "Several days ago, I got caught in a storm, and was thrown out to sea. It seems I was washed ashore here when I woke up."
Reanbell: "Prince, I beg of you. Will you help me search for my ship? Even though those girls are my subordinates, they're my precious family..."
Reanbell: "If there are any survivors, then I want your cooperation..."
Reanbell: "Please do me this favour...!"

Fish School in the Stormy Sea (25/2) (荒海の魚群):
S Archer Kazuha (), Silver Fairy (), B Archer Ars (x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Prince, members of the army witnessed monsters fighting with a ship believed to be Admiral-san's ship around this area."
Anna: "Let's begin by searching around this area."
Reanbell: "I apologise for having you do this for me... You have my deepest thanks from the bottom of my heart."
Soldier: "Report! Enemies are starting to pursue us!"
Reanbell: "Prince, if it's fighting on a ship, then leave it to me. My weapon is called a sword pistol, a convenient weapon that can become a gun as well as a sword."
Reanbell: "I'll leave the timing for when I use it to the Prince's discretion."
(end)
Soldier: "Report! We discovered what appears to be a ship over there..."
Reanbell: "...! That's my ship...!"
Anna: "That's a relief. I'm glad we found it..."

Ghost Ship (30/3) (死霊たちの船):
S Healer Alyssa (), Gold Fairy (), Bouquet ()
Story:
(beginning)
Soldier: "Report. It's the ship, but it looks like it has been heavily damaged during the fight with the monsters."
Soldier: "Moreover, there are skeletal monsters standing in front of the ship... Almost as if they're trying to protect it."
Reanbell: "... I see."
Reanbell: "I have a plan. The prince will distract the monsters while I sneak aboard the ship, what do you say?"
Anna: "Yeah. That way might be better than advancing directly."
Anna: "Please leave the distracting to us."
(ghost sailors appear)
Ghost: "Enemy sighted. Send scouts on a reconnaissance mission."
Anna: "Prince, over there! They appear to be ghosts...!"
Anna: "Normal weapons aren't very effective against ghosts who don't have a physical body. Please be careful!"
(end)
Ghost: "Enemy, unexpectedly strong... Retreat..."
Anna: "We weren't able to defeat the ghosts... They must have some kind of deep-seated grudge that's binding them to this world."
Anna: "I'm worried about Reanbell who snuck inside earlier. Let's meet up with her quickly."

Final Command (40/5) (最後の指揮):
Reanbell (), S Soldier Phyllis (), S Ninja Saizou (), M Crystal ()
Story:
(beginning)
Ghost: "Admiral... has, returned... right?"
Reanbell: "You, those bodies...! What on earth happened!?"
Ghost: "During that storm... we received an attack from the monsters right after the admiral disappeared... We fought desperately, but perished all the same..."
Ghost: "When we woke up, everyone became like... this..."
Ghost: "It's not possible to die in this form... We simply... waited for the admiral's return, that was our... hope..."
Reanbell: "I'm so sorry... this is all my fault..."
Anna: "So that's what happened...? But it's strange."
Anna: "If waiting for Admiral-san's return is what's keeping them bound to this world, then they should be released from their curse by now..."
Reanbell: "What is your wish!? If there's anything I can do, then tell me!"
Ghost: "Wish... If it could come true... we want to fight and defeat the monsters, the ones who destroyed us..."
Ghost: "If the admiral fought with us, then there would've been no way we would have lost."
Ghost: "We lost to the monsters, regrettably... We regret that we weren't able to protect the admiral's ship... I think we'll stay in this place."
Anna: "It's a shame, but we can't rewind time..."
Reanbell: "Understood. Though we cannot redo our fight with the monsters, let's fight together one more time!"
Reanbell: "Our opponent will be the descendant of the legendary hero, and his army."
Anna: "Ehh, you're fighting against us!?"
Reanbell: "Please. I want you to be our final opponent."
Reanbell: (And if we are defeated, these girls will also understand that there's nothing great about my strength.)
(end)
Ghost: "We, have lost..."
Reanbell: "Yes, our loss. (Forgive me for making you start your journey to that world disappointed...)
Ghost: "Aahh... Our hearts are feeling lighter... The chains, that were binding us, are slowly slipping away..."
Anna: "It looks like their regret is no more. With this, may they rest in peace..."
Reanbell: "I give you my thanks. Now then, you girls. Let me die with you."
Anna: "Reanbell-san! What are you thinking!?"
Reanbell: "Though I have disappointed my subordinates, at least let me spend my final moments with them..."
Ghost: "Admiral... Please don't misunderstand..."
Ghost: "We're... not passing away because we're disappointed in the admiral..."
Ghost: "In the end... we fought with the admiral... us being together... made us happier more than anything... That was all it took to save us..."
Ghost: "The admiral's... kindness, we... know... quite well..."
Reanbell: "You girls... thanks... Understood... Until the very end, I'll try to live for you."
Anna: "They have passed away..."
???: "They passed away... How depressing! Hold it right there... making my important experiments pass away without permission, you're a rude boy, aren't you?"
Anna: "Who—what in the world are you...!?"

One who Controls the Dead (55/7) (死者を操る者):
Reanbell (), S Mage Pales (), S Dragonewt Gadoras (), Plat Armour ()
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Say it one more time. Who are you!?"
???: "I"m a being that transcended necromancy. An existence that gladly did her best to use necromancy to make everyone happy day and night?"
Reanbell: "Necromancy...! Are you the one who turned my subordinates into ghosts...!?"
???: "You have guessed correctly. It was ME."
Reanbell: "You bitch...! I won't forgive you, never...!!"
???: "The possibilities of humans lies not in life, but in death, OK...? If you can't understand that, then Onee-san is sad."
???: "I thought I would make invincible soldiers by using intense regret and keeping it in the shape of a spiritual body."
???: "Sorry, but I won't pardon anyone for getting in my way. While it's regrettable, please die and become my new test subjects...!"
???: "Now then, helper liches! Finish them off!"
(Metus appears)
Lich: "Metus-sama... they're strong."
Metus: "Pathetic. Are you really my underlings? ... Ah, that's right. Everything will be fine if I have you fight for me in place of the underlings that have disappeared!"
Reanbell: "...! What, this... My body, on its own...!"
Metus: "Kukuku... Did something shocking happen to you, I wonder? Your spirit is weak, so it's a simple matter to control you."
Reanbell: "Damn it... I can't oppose, her...!!"
(end)
Metus: "Oh my, Onee-san lost. You're stronger than I anticipated. Well, it's fine. I'll just have to make do with this experimental material for now."
Reanbell: "Release me, you bitch...!!"
Anna: "Prince! Reanbell has been carried away! Let's follow after them at once!"

Front of the Necromancer's Lab (90/9) (死霊術師の研究所前):
Reanbell (100), S Heavy Bernard (), S Witch Calliope (), Diamond ()
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "We caught up with her! Please return Reanbell-san!"
Metus: "Kukukuh, you fell right into my trap... Such a cute boy..."
Metus: "Shall I introduce you to my trump card that will defeat you? Now then, I present to you... my masterpiece. Dragon Zombie...!"
Anna: "Dragon, Zombie...!?"
Metus: "This dragon was a thing that was born during an experiment. That said, its physical strength is simply marvelous. If you let it keep clawing at you, you'll eventually become paralyzed and unable to move."
Metus: "Its breath can't reach very far, and while that's regrettable, its firepower is amazing—."
Anna: "Inventing these kinds of things... Anyway, Prince, I don't see Reanbell up ahead."
Metus: "Aah, if you mean the lady, she's inside the stomach of that dragon. I don't particularly care if you run away, but it's highly unlikely the lady will make it out of there alive, OK?"
Anna: "How horrible... Prince, let's defeat the Zombie Dragon, and rescue Reanbell-san!"
(end)
Metus: "Ohh my, you beat me. Impressive... Now that I have a better look at you, boy, you're a pretty hot guy, aren't you? Ah, that's right. Would you care to become undead?"
Metus: "It's not a bad deal, you know? If you become an immortal being, you'll also have an advantage when you fight the monsters."
Anna: "Why would he do such a foolish thing...!?"
Metus: "Your views will change after dying once... I'll come again to kill you boy without fail. Be a good kid and wait until then, OK?"

A2gGBG3.jpg

Last edited:

Pegasus Knight of the Empire (帝国の天馬騎士):
-Farm-type Event for Plat Pegasus Rider Isabelle

Isabelle (イザベル):
Icarus Wing (イカロスウィング): (35s; attack 1.3x*; flight; attacks all nearby targets; skill weakened afterwards; can use 3 times per battle; AS: 62; WT: 12.5; CT: 20)
*2nd: 1.2x; 3rd: 1.1x
Daedalus Wing (ダイダロスウィング ): (40s; attack 1.4x; flight; attacks all nearby targets; skill changed to 'Wing Charge' afterwards [flight loss]; AS: 62; WT: 10; CT: 20)
Wing Charge (ウィングチャージ): (10s; attack 0.8x; defence 1.4x; skill changed to 'Daedalus Wing' afterwards; AS: ; WT: 0; CT: 20)
Pegasus Rider Attack Up (ペガサスライダー攻撃力アップ): pegasus rider attack +7% if a team member.

Knight of the White Empire (20/1) (白き帝国の騎士):
Isabelle ()
Story:
Soldier: "Report! The monsters have invaded our domain!"
Anna: "Let's hold the enemy in check here! Prince, prepare for battle!"
(Isabelle appears)
Anna: "We've confirmed the monsters' retreat. Prince, good work."
Mysterious Knight: "I heard a band of monsters are going on a rampage, but... I see they have already been defeated."
Mysterious Knight: "So there's still an army fighting with the monsters... I see, interesting. I'm terribly sorry, but let me see what you're capable of!"
Isabelle: "I'm a knight of the White Empire, my name is Isabelle!!"
Anna: "White Empire, you say...! Please hold on a minute. Why are you..."
Isabelle: "I don't know who you are, but by your appearance, I believe you're soldiers of some country."
Isabelle: "I shall put your skill to the test. If you win against me, I shall employ you as mercenary soldiers of the empire."
(end)
Isabelle: "Kuh, strong... It seems I should've gotten serious sooner. Fly! Icarus!"
Anna: "Pl, please wait a second! If it's a test of skill, haven't we already done enough?"
Anna: "Moreover, you said something about the 'White Empire' earlier'..."
Isabelle: (Oh no. I inadvertently got heated up.) "Indeed. It's been a while since I met such strong opponents, so I was too high spirited."
Anna: (... That's a relief.) "If it's alright with you, how about you tell us in more detail?"

Isabelle Introduction:
Isabelle: "First, allow me to apologise for my rudeness earlier."
Isabelle: "I'm Isabelle, I serve our Imperial Majesty as a knight of the White Empire."
Isabelle: "The White Empire lies far away from here, it's the last hope of us humans."
Isabelle: "I'm a knight of the imperial army, and serve as leader of the Pegasus Knighthood."
Isabelle: "I am proud of this body that trembles with power under the flag of our Imperial Majesty, and I seek training every day."
Isabelle: "So, whenever there are strong opponents, I suddenly feel compelled to test my own strength, and challenge them."
Isabelle: "Speaking of which, the battle earlier was splendid. To say nothing of your soldiers' individual talents, you appear to be no mere person with your ability to lead them."
Isabelle: "I would like you to join the imperial army by all means. No, I think you should join."
Isabelle: "You don't need to give your answer now. Once I'm finished with my mission in this land, I'll drop by sometime. Please make up your mind by then."

White Army (25/2) (白の軍団):
S Heavy Bernard (), S Fairy (), B Soldier Dirk (x2)
Story:
Anna: "Isabelle-san, you said you were on a mission earlier, what sort of mission could that be?"
Anna: "If it's alright with you, we will cooperate with you."
Isabelle: "I'm sorry, but I'm forbidden by the army to speak of the contents of my mission to outsiders."
Anna: "I, I'm sorry..."
Isabelle: "Please don't make such a face."
Isabelle: "Actually, I also haven't been told the contents of my mission."
Isabelle: "Just a notice that's it's a top-secret mission, no one will be told the details until they reach the designation."
Isabelle: "... I'm reluctant to part ways, but I need to look for my unit before the sun sets."
Anna: "OK. I will pray for the success of your mission."
Isabelle: "Well then, may we meet again."
Anna: "She's gone... By the way, Prince. It's inspiring to know there's another country fighting with the monsters."
Bernard: "Could you be talking about the White Empire...?"
Anna: "You know about the White Empire?"
Bernard: "The White Empire, to put it simply, is like a military nation. They grow by fighting, and exist for fighting."
Bernard: "There's an ironic tale that it was possible for them to survive because they were accustomed to fighting..."
Soldier: "Report! Signs of the enemy up ahead! They're approaching this way."
Bernard: "Yareyare. After I went through all the trouble to polish my armour..."
(white empire appears)
Soldier: "Prince! The enemy aren't monsters, but a squad of humans!"
Bernard: "Perhaps they have mistaken us for monsters."
(end)
Imperial Tactician: "A force of this strength isn't good enough. I have no other choice but to prioritise the merging of the Black Army and the Pegasus Knighthood."
Imperial Tactician: "Soldiers, fall back!!!"
Bernard: "Soldiers in white armour were the enemy... I have a bad feeling about this."

Black Army (30/4) (黒の軍団):
Isabelle (), S Valkyrie Mischa (), B Soldier Dirk (x2)
Story:
Imperial Tactician: "Soldiers, onward! We'll defeat the ones hostile to the empire who have set up base in the temple up ahead!"
Anna: "Please wait! Are you an army from the White Empire?"
Imperial Tactician: "Indeed. We are the army of the White Empire. It would be convenient if you move away from there."
Imperial Tactician: "You shall present to our Imperial Majesty of the empire the neck of the Prince over there."
Imperial Tactician: "We will peacefully return to the empire as soon as you do so."
Anna: "W, we could do no such thing!"
Anna: "Why is the empire after the Prince!? Now's not the time for fellow humans to be fighting!"
Imperial Tactician: "Fufuh. Certainly, now's not the time for fellow humans to be fighting due to the monsters. However, what will happen after the monsters have been repelled?"
Imperial Tactician: "Now that many countries have fallen to ruin, it's not difficult to take control of the entire world."
Imperial Tactician: "When that time comes, there'll be those that will become the biggest hindrance of the empire. Who I'm speaking of is you."
Imperial Tactician: "Your strength may still be small now, but you'll definitely become a threat to the military rule of our empire...!"
Imperial Tactician: "So we came to settle the matter ahead of time."
Anna: "No way..."
(Isabelle appears)
Isabelle: "The Pegasus Knighthood has arrived."
Imperial Tactician: "You're late. ... Well then, all of you. The enemy is before your eyes. Now, scatter the enemy away with those wings!!"
Isabelle: "...! That's the enemy? They're survivors of a small country that are fighting with the monsters..."
Imperial Tactician: "They're a threat to the empire. We'll defeat them before that happens to protect the empire."
Isabelle: "Understood. ... If that's the will of our Imperial Highness... I'll carry it out..."
(Pegasus knighthood appears)
Imperial Tactician: "The Pegasus Knighthood has also arrived... It's almost time."
Imperial Tactician: "OK. Send out the Black Army."
Isabelle: "Black Army...!? You brought those monsters...!"
Imperial Tactician: "That's right. I know you don't think highly of the Black Army. So I had them act separately from the main forces."
Isabelle: "Are you implying the end justifies the means!?"
Imperial Tactician: "I'll tell you what you want to hear after we win. First, strike down the enemy of the empire!!"
(end)
Imperial Tactician: "As expected... or rather I should've expected this. Withdraw at once. Establish a perimeter."

Black Rampage (40/5) (黒の乱暴):
S Soldier Gustav (), S Mage Pales (), Gold Fairy (), M Crystal II ()
Story:
Imperial Soldier: "Tactician-dono! The monsters won't listen to orders! If this continues, there'll be civilian casualties..."
Imperial Tactician: "Cheh, that's a lower animal for you..."
Imperial Tactician: "Monsters! The targets you attack are the Prince and those who get in our way! I won't tolerate you laying your hands on humans!"
Monster: "Human...! Human, kill!!"
Imperial Tactician: "... Small fry. Can't be helped. Since it has come to this, we'll have to tidy things up over here. I don't want to recklessly harm the townspeople. Call the Pegasus Knighthood!"
Anna: "Prince, we've arrived!"
Soldier: "Report! We've confirmed many monsters up ahead!"
Anna: "The townspeople come first. Let's hurry and intercept them!"
(end)
Isabelle: "Tactician-dono. We finally made it."
Imperial Tactician: "You're here? The monsters have begun to rebel. I'm sorry, but please stop them."
Imperial Tactician: "I received a report that they're occupying a fort in the country. What's left of us will go defeat them!!"
Anna: "In that case, we'll also help! It would be best for us to cooperate under such circumstances..."
Isabelle: "This is my army's problem! We must settle it ourselves! Everyone, follow me!"

Monster Fort (55/7) (魔の砦):
Isabelle (), S Archer Kazuha (), S Angel Niel (), Plat Armour ()
Story:
Anna: "We finally caught up! By the looks of things, the fight seems to be over..."
Soldier: "Prince! The Pegasus Knighthood is up ahead...!"
Anna: "It appears they've been captured by the monsters. Let's hurry and save them!!"
(end)
Imperial Tactician: "Looks like it's our loss. The Black Army went on a rampage, and we exhausted our forces in order to suppress them... how disgraceful."
Imperial Tactician: "We don't have any strength left. ... I beg of you. Do with me as you wish. However, please spare the lives of my subordinates."
Prince: "..."
Anna: "Well then, return to the empire, and tell them we have no intention of fighting with your country."
Anna: "Also, ask them if it's possible for us to confront the monsters together..."
Imperial Tactician: "For us to lose the battle on top of being shown mercy... I can't think of anything more disgraceful, but the loser should obey the victor."
Imperial Tactician: "I shall relay your words to our Imperial Majesty without fail."
Isabelle: "Tactician-dono. I.. won't return to the empire."
Isabelle: "I wish to express my gratitude for giving a place to fight in the Pegasus Knighthood to me, a straggler whose mother country has been destroyed by the monsters."
Isabelle: "However, I feel doubt by the very idea of using the power of those monsters. Until I clear away these doubts, I won't return to the empire."
Imperial Tactician: "... There shouldn't be cloudy weather when it comes to loyalty to the empire. Understood. Do what needs to be done to satisfy yourself. I shall always leave the leader's seat vacant until your return."
Isabelle: "Tactician-dono... Thank you for your concern."

Oath of Loyalty (90/12) (忠誠の誓い):
Isabelle (100), S Rogue Cecily (), S Pirate Velotte (), Diamond ()
Gimmick: Enemy Movement Speed Up (Small)
Story:
Anna: "Isabelle-san, why did you call us out to this place?"
Isabelle: "I still can't seriously bring myself to fight with the Prince. If you win against me when I'm serious, then I promise to swear loyalty to the Prince."
Anna: "Please stop. There's a thousand to one chance you will lose your life and turn into dust. Even if you do such a dangerous thing..."
Isabelle: "I must in order to change the master I serve. There's no meaning if I'm not ready for at least that much danger."
Anna: "... Understood."
(end)
Isabelle: "Thank you for putting up with my request. From today, I promise to swear loyalty to the Prince."
Isabelle: "I must also thank for keeping my company. All members, please swiftly return to the empire."
Pegasus Knighthood Member: "We can't leave the commander behind! We'll also stay with you!"
Isabelle: "If your betrayal is known to the empire, that will endanger the lives of your family or friends back in the country. There's no reason for you to lose the ones you love."
Pegasus Knighthood Member: "Even so, we'll remain with you...! The only one we will accept as leader of the knighthood is you!"
Isabelle: "... Your feelings make me very happy. However, I wish to have time to think now."
Isabelle: "Please ask our Imperial Majesty on my behalf. You're the only ones I can entrust with this. The White Empire is nothing without you of the proud Pegasus Knighthood."
Pegasus Knighthood Member: "Commander... Understood. We'll believe in the day you return to us safely."
Isabelle: "Thanks. You also take care."
Anna: "Isabelle-san. Whatever the circumstances may be, I welcome you to our army."
Anna: "Now then, Prince. Let's return to the castle."

What a long road, finally cleared the map to unlock awakened prince. So ugly with all the 1 and 2 stars along the way though.. gonna have to fix that sometime.

The Dark Knighthood and the Targeted Healer (暗黒騎士団と狙われた癒し手):
-Farm-type Event for Plat Healer Juno

Juno (ユーノ):
Evil Force (イービルフォース): (25s; attack 1.7x; attacks with magic; AS: 164; WT: 17.5; CT: 35)
Darkness Soul (ダークネスソウル): (10s; attack 1.8x; attacks with magic; skill changes; AS: 164; WT: 17.5; CT: 35)
Brightness Soul (ブライトネスソウル): (10s; attack 1.8x; heals with magic; skill changes; AS: 164; WT: N/A; CT: 35)
Healer Attack Up (ヒーラーの攻撃力アップ): healer attack +7% if a team member.

Healer Conceiving Darkness (20/1) (闇を宿す癒し手):
Juno (), Bronze Fairy (), Bouquet ()
Story:
Soldier: "Report! Monsters are heading this way!"
Anna: "Townspeople are also up ahead. Let's repel them here, Prince!"
(living armour appears)
???: "N, no! Let me go!"
Dark Knight Underling: "Shut it! Start moving!"
Anna: "Prince, a woman is being assaulted over there! Let's hurry and save her!"
(end)
???: "Thank, you. I can't thank you enough..."
Anna: "No problem, your safety is more important than anything else. Anyway, who were they?"
Anna: "If it's alright with you, please tell us in detail."

Juno Introduction:
Juno: "Thank you for saving me earlier. I'm called Juno."
Juno: "The ones that assaulted me earlier are followers of the Dark Knighthood."
Juno: "Actually, I had been troubled by the Dark Knighthood before... I saw a chance when their commander was absent, and the knighthood fell apart, and escaped, but..."
Juno: "I can't believe they're still after me... I fear their target is the soul of the 'dark priest' that has been sealed within my body."
Juno: "Long ago, the dark priest assaulted the city I lived in. Though I opposed the enemy alongside my companions, we were no match against the power of the great darkness..."
Juno: "I did my utmost to seal that wicked soul within my own body. Under normal circumstances, I can hold back the dark priest's soul. However..."
Juno: "Whenever I'm approached by those with the power of darkness like the Dark Knighthood, the souls resonate, and I become unable to hold back the dark priest's soul."
Juno: "They're trying to use that dark priest's power, and are trying to destroy the world."
Juno: "If nothing's done, I'll bring unhappiness to many people by my own hands..."
Juno: "I beg of you, Prince. Please lend your power to me!"

New Dark Knighthood (25/2) (新生暗黒騎士団):
S Soldier Asar (), S Archer Soma (), S Fairy (x2)
Story:
Decius: "So, you've come out to meet us on your own accord. Will you come to us and not make a fuss!?"
Juno: "I refuse. I won't become yours to use!"
Soldier: "Report! A man calling himself the Dark Knighthood Commander has appeared!"
Anna: "Commander!? Where...!?"
Decius: "Fuh. I'm standing before your eyes."
Anna: "... Eh? Don't tell me, you're... the Commander?"
Decius: "What's with that doubtful look!? Rude girl! Fine! I shall show you my strength!"
Decius: "I, Decius, the New Dark Knighthood Commander shall be your opponent!"
(end)
Anna: "We somehow managed to safely repel them."
Juno: "Thank you! I'm sorry, I asked you to lend me your strength, but I didn't do anything at all to help..."
Anna: "Please don't worry about it."
Anna: "It would be best to make sure you don't go near them to keep the dark power from resonating. Please hide yourself in the temple."
Juno: "Understood."

Planned Assault (30/4) (仕組まれた強襲):
S Ninja Saizou (), S Mage Pales (), Black Fairy (), M Crystal ()
Story:
Anna: "Prince! Looks like we made it in time. We received a report the Dark Knighthood is attacking, and to come as fast as we could."
Anna: "According to a report from the front line, it seems there's new dark knights whose bodies are covered in thick armour. I advise that you watch out for them."
(end)
Soldier: "Report! A messenger arrived earlier. It appears fresh troops from the Dark Knighthood have appeared within the territory!"
Anna: "Could this be a diversion...?"
Anna: "Juno-san is in danger...! Prince, let's quickly return to the temple!"

Stolen Healing Power (40/5) (奪われた癒し力):
Juno (), S Heavy Lean (), S Healer Dolka (), Bouquet ()
Gimmick: Under Special Conditions, Healer Attack Decreased [Small]
Story:
Greater Demon: "Hm, hm. It looks like you've done quite well. New Commander Decius-kun."
Decius: "Yes. It's all thanks to the newly created emblem of the commander."
Decius: "The Prince completely fell for my diversion."
Decius: "We're heading to the city, we'll use that woman's power and have the townspeople learn to fear the Dark Knighthood."
Greater Demon: "Fufufu. I'll be looking forward to it."
Decius: "Yes! I won't fail to meet your expectations."
Soldier: "We found the Dark Knighthood up ahead!"
Decius: "Hoh, they're already here? As expected of the Prince that's the descendant of the hero. Making nothing of the heavy dark knights in his way. However, I still have an ace up my sleeve."
Decius: "Now then, all members, I shall provide you with fine arms. If we, who are clad in armour, have projectile weapons, it will be simple matter to send the Prince to an early grave."
Anna: "Prince! Please be careful. It looks like those of the Dark Knighthood have some kind of new weapons...!"
(Juno erotically appears)
Juno: "Ugh... Ah, ah...!!"
Juno: "This, dark power...! Deep inside my body... Dark power, starting to flow...!"
Iris: "Onee-chan... I can't use my power quite well...! What's wrong...?"
Camilla: (We're being deprived of the power of healing...) "Hang in there, Iris! Show them the fruits of your training!"
Anna: "It looks like the power of healers is being suppressed under the dark power's influence somehow. Please be careful."
(end)
Anna: "Your ambition ends here. Please give up."
Decius: "I couldn't expect any less from the Prince. I have no choice but to surrender in the face of such strength."
Decius: "... Is that what you thought I would say!? Fools!"
Juno: "No! Please let me go...!"
Anna: "Prince! Juno-san is being carry away by the dark knights who are escaping into the forest! How rotten...!"
Anna: "Quickly, let's follow after them!"

Magical Dark Knight (55/7) (魔導の暗黒騎士):
Juno (), S Rogue Cecily (), S Bishop Fudou (), Plat Armour ()
Gimmick: Under Special Conditions, Healer Attack Decreased [Mid]
Story:
Anna: "Prince! We found Decius!"
Anna: "However, I see no sign of Juno-san. Where could she be...?"
Decius: "Fuhahaha! Where, you ask? Even I don't know."
Anna: "Rotten..."
Dolka: "What's this, my healing power is being sapped away..."
Anna: "Prince, the power of our healers is weakening. There's no doubt Juno-san is being held captive somewhere..."
Anna: "There may be some kind of trick. Please be careful."
Juno: "Uughh... hh. I feel dark power nearby... I must hurry... and get out of... here..."
Decius: "Ah, hey, don't move! You're tickling me!!"
Anna: "...?"
Decius: "Hey. You, over there. I'll provide you with this. If you use this new wand, you'll be given the power to resist magic on top of casting strong spells!"
Decius: (Well, it will be at the expense of their armour, but they don't need to hear that. They need to concentrate on the battle.)
(end)
Decius: "Damn you!! Always getting in my way...!"
Anna: "It's divine punishment for all of the rotten things you've been doing."
Decius: "Shit... I, I'll remember this!!"
Juno: "Thank you very much. I truly can't thank you enough..."
Anna: "Fufu. The soul of the dark priest shouldn't awaken as long as you're with us."
Anna: "If you like, why don't you join us? Let us both support the Prince from now on."
Juno: "If you would have me... Then please look after me."
Anna: "Well then, Prince, let's return to the castle."
Greater Demon: "Goodness. I was expecting much from you. You know what will happen if you continue to fail me... Right?"
Decius: "My sincere apologies... Next time, I'll defeat the Prince without fail!!"
Decius: (Shit. Don't think I'll be under your thumb indefinitely. Someday I'll acquire power, and defeat you without fail as well...)

Dark Soul Rampage (90/12) (闇の魂の暴走):
Juno (100), S Samurai Iroha (), S Pirate Velotte (), Ruby (x2)
Gimmick: Under Special Conditions, Healer Attack Decreased [Big]
Story:
Juno: "Uugghh, Gu... ah..."
Juno: "The soul of the dark priest... is going out of control...!"
Anna: "Prince, Juno-san's condition!"
Anna: "Is it because she's been touched by the dark power of Dark Knight Decius for too long?"
Anna: "The dark soul that has been sealed in Juno-san may be going out of control."
Alyssa: "My power isn't working... Is it the dark power's influence? The power of healers has all but disappeared..."
(end)
Anna: "With this, we managed to bring the dark priest that was sealed within Juno-san under control."
Juno: "It won't resonate to dark power anymore... With this, I can rest easy."
Juno: "Somehow, it feels as if my body is also lighter."
Anna: "Prince, I'm really glad we were able to save Juno-san."

Last edited:

Beastmen's Pride (獣人の誇り):
-Farm-type Event for Plat Rogue Ada

Ada (エイダ):
Cursed Bloodline (呪われた血脈): (30s; AT/HP/DF 1.5x; AS: 43; WT: 35; CT: 70)
Cursed Blood Awakening (呪血の目覚め): (35s; AT/HP/DF 1.5x; instant death attack [10%]; AS: 43; WT: 40; CT: 80)
Health Up (体力アップ): Max HP increased.

Monstrous Wolves and Beastman (20/1) (魔狼と獣人):
Ada (1), S Valkyrie Elaine (10), Bouquet (50)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "The last several days, the townspeople have suffered frequent attacks from the wolves in the forest."
Anna: "There's been victims from residences that were far away from the forest. I wonder if something foul is underfoot......"
(ada attacks)
Ada: "Grrrr...... You finally came out."
Ada: "You're the descendant of the hero who's leading the humans, huh......?"
Ada: "You... Once I defeat you!"
Anna: "That girl looks like a beastman. Kin of human and monster... She's both...... and neither."
Anna: "Doesn't matter, it seems she has sided with the monsters. Please be careful!"
(end)
Ada: "Guh...... You're strong for a human......"
Ada: "My power still hasn't come yet...... Next time, I'll win!"
Anna: "It looks as though the wolves were being controlled by the beastman."
Anna: "I hear the beastmen hate humans. There's many people who despise them, and treat them like monster minions......"
Anna: "Because of that, many beastmen left the human villages to live in peace, but..."
Anna: "In the end, they've become the enemy of humans, huh......?"

Dangerous Animal Trail (30/2) (剣呑な獣道):
Ada (5), S Witch Calliope (10), Bouquet (60), Magic Crystal (60)
Story:
(beginning)
Ada: "The beastmen were despised by humans...... Looked down upon by monsters......I'll defeat you, and prove our strength!"
Anna: "We don't hate the beastmen. Please, let's talk this over."

Ravenous Wolves (40/3) (飢えた狼たち):
Ada (10), Beer (60), Wine (30), S Mage Pales (10)
Story:
(beginning)
Ada: "As expected of the ones who just defeated many monsters. So, if I can defeat you, I'll prove the strength of beastmen!"

Call of the Wild (50/5) (目覚める野性):
Ada (27), S Pirate Giovanni (10), S Samurai Sanosuke (10), Platinum Armour (5)
Story:
(beginning)
Ada: "Darkness is the ally of monsters. I won't lose to you humans!"
Anna: "Prince, the night increases the wolves' strength. Please be careful."

Decisive Battle Extreme (70/7) (決戦 極級):
Ada (50), Rosalie (13), Loren (13), Platinum Armour (10)
Story:
(beginning)
Ada: "Humans or beastmen, who will survive? Let's settle it here, shall we!?"

Golden Wolves God-tier (100/2) (金狼 神級):
Magic Crystal III (25), High-quality Sake (25), Ruby (25), Complete: Rainbow Fairy
Story:
The kingdom has turned to wagering on unsanctioned, illicit Golden Wolfboy pageants held at the Rural Gate Nightclub. Wolfman pageants. The wolfboys are beautiful, and the betting is heavy.

Otherwise incorruptible Mayor Christopher ignores our kingdom's by-laws, and presides as the lone judge at these lurid contests. He picks the Golden Wolfboy, makes or loses fortunes for those patrons in thrall to the vice of gambling.

Trotting, trotting, trotting. On parade for the Mayor. On parade at Rural Gate. Purebreds one and all.

What does one have to do to be named the Golden Wolfboy? What is beauty? Who knows; that's for Christopher to decide. Desire. Selecting the lucky one. The one. The Golden Wolfboy.

The Mayor Christopher era will end in 177, when scandal erupts over the high number of Golden Wolfboys holding down golden jobs at City Hall.

The White Empire and the Fake City (白の帝国と偽りの都市):
-Farm-type Event for Plat Soldier Liselotte

Liselotte (リーゼロッテ):
Reinforcement III (援軍要請III): (instant; deployment cost +15; AS: N/A; WT: 17.5; CT: 35)
Reinforcement AT/DF (援軍要請・攻防): (40s; attack and defence 1.5x; instant: deployment cost +15; AS: 58; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Shield Boost (シールドブースト): soldier and heavy armour defence +5% and MR+5 if a team member.

Visitors from the Free City (20/1) (自由都市からの使者):
B Soldier Leo (), B Fairy (), Bouquet ()
Story:
Anna: "Well then, Prince. Let's head to the Free City that's being targeted by the White Empire."
Anna: "Please lead the way."
Free City Soldier: "Yes, you can count on me. I'm truly grateful that you responded to our cry for assistance."
Free City Soldier: "We, who don't belong to any kingdom, have protected our city through our own strength. We were the pride of the Free City, but..."
Free City Soldier: "Our citizens keep getting wounded during monster attacks, and the Empire has taken advantage of the chaos that has befallen us..."
Free City Soldier: "There's absolutely nothing we can do about that... I beg of you, please lend us your strength..."
Katie: "Please keep your chin up. Many kingdoms have been destroyed by the monsters."
Katie: "I cannot hazard a guess as to how many hardships you faced trying to protect the Free City up to now."
Anna: "... Not only that, how dare they widen their dominion while people are suffering..."
Katie: "Indeed. The White Empire... There's absolutely no excuse for their actions!"
Soldier: "Report! We spotted monsters up ahead! They're starting to head this way!"
Anna: "Prince, please be careful!"
(end)
Free City Soldier: "To make a band of monsters retreat as if it wasn't a thing...! I could expect no less from the descendant of the legendary hero!"
Free City Soldier: "..."
Anna: "Umm, please don't stand there and stare at the Prince like that. You're confusing the Prince..."
Free City Soldier: "Hah! Excuse me. But I thought I would burn the visage of you, who may save this world, into my eyes..."
Free City Soldier: "..."
Anna: "Wa, wait..."

White Empire Invasion (25/2) (白の帝国の侵略):
Liselotte (), S Archer Kazuha (), S Fairy ()
Story:
Free City Soldier: "We've arrived. Here is the Free City where we live."
???: "You curs... so you've shown yourselves yet again!?"
Free City Soldier: "White Empire...! Does this mean our city has already..."
Anna: "No way..."
???: "You detestable monsters! I'll defeat every last one of you!"
Free City Soldier: "What on earth are you talking about!? We're not monsters."
???: "You think you can deceive me!?"
Free City Soldier: "Hiiii!"
Free City Soldier: "Calling us monsters... It appears the soldiers of the White Empire have took leave of their senses."
Liselotte: "I, Liselotte, won't lose to the likes of you...! No matter how many times you come at me, I will defeat you!"
Katie: "The White Army is heading this way! Prince, it seems we have no choice but to repel them here."
Anna: "Free City Soldier-san, please hide yourself. We'll try and take care of things here."
Free City Soldier: "OK!"
(end)
Liselotte: "... Kuh. You're strong... I'll withdraw for now; I must report to the main unit."
Anna: "What a relief. It looks like we made them pull back."
Free City Soldier: "Thank you! As expected of the Prince that's descended from the hero."
Katie: "However, the situation doesn't look all that good."
Free City Soldier: "Yes... For the imperial army to show up within the city, I fear our city has already fallen into the Empire's hands..."
Anna: "Please don't lose hope. For the sake of freeing the city, let us also work with you!"
Free City Soldier: "Thank you!"
Katie: "Well then, Prince, let's proceed."

Decisive Battle with the Main Forces (30/3) (本隊との決戦):
Liselotte (), S Witch Calliope (), B Fairy (), M Crystal ()
Story:
Liselotte: "I have returned."
Imperial Tactician: "Good work. What's the result of your battle?"
Liselotte: "Those monsters still seem to be rooting themselves in every cleft and crevice throughout the city. Furthermore, the enemies I fought earlier were much stronger, and I have lost. I'm terribly sorry."
Anna: "Prince! The White Imperial Army is over there...!"
Anna: "All of you from the White Empire, it's meaningless to continue fighting! We have no reason to fight with you!"
Imperial Tactician: "That's! It looks like the descendant of the hero, but..."
Liselotte: "Ehh!? You mean that monster just then transformed into the descendant of that hero!?"
Imperial Tactician: "That seems to be the case. However, the Prince is quite the nuisance."
Liselotte: "Yes. That's right... Well then, I'll start by sending my squad to subjugate the enemy."
Imperial Tactician: "Please do."
Anna: "Prince, the White Empire is starting to head this way! It doesn't look like they're listening to a word we're saying."
(end)
Liselotte: "Damn... Strong."
Imperial Tactician: "What's the meaning of this? Don't tell me... that squad is not fake, but real..."
Liselotte: "Ehh! They're real humans!?"
Imperial Tactician: "Not sure. Don't have any proof. However, I can't think of any other reason for them being this strong."
Liselotte: "But if they're real, then their target is..."
Imperial Tactician: "If they're making us clash with that Prince, and waiting until we're exhausted..."
Imperial Tactician: "It's too dangerous to fight any further. Let's pretend that we lost here, and then withdraw the army at once." (Perhaps, if this is a trap, then...)
Liselotte: "Agreed. I'll send orders for all squads to withdraw from the city at once."
Free City Soldier: "Ooh...! The imperial army is starting to retreat!"
Anna: "Free City Soldier-san. I'm glad you're safe."
Free City Soldier: "Yes! Thank you so much! With this, peace will return to the Free City. You saved us!"
Anna: "No problem at all. Well then, we'll be returning to our kingdom now. If something happens again, please let us know."
Free City Soldier: "I will!"
Anna: "Well then, see you later."
Free City Soldier: (Kuku... Now that the imperial army has retreated. All that's left is to destroy the Prince's army. They're exhausted fighting with the imperial army, now's our chance!)

Fake Citizens (40/5) (偽りの住民):
S Soldier Rosalie (), S Heavy Bernard (), S Valkyrie Elaine (), Bouquet (x2)
Story:
Soldier: "Report! We spotted people holding weapons! They're starting to head this way! They're... the Free City's...!?"
Anna: "No way...!"
Free City Soldier: "Kuku...! You'll die here!"
Anna: "Please wait! Why're you doing this!? Please put those weapons down."
Free City Soldier: "Sorry, but we'll have to decline that request. Now then, everyone, destroy the descendant of the hero!"
Anna: "Kuh... They're coming."
Katie: "However, harming townspeople..."
Liselotte: "I knew it."
Anna: "You're... from the Empire!"
Liselotte: "Those are monsters. Made to look like people."
Free City Soldier: "That armour... One from the White Empire? Well, that's fine. There's nothing you can accomplish by yourself. Let's finish them all off!"
Liselotte: "Fools, the imperial forces will arrive shortly. There's no way we would lose to that degree."
Liselotte: "Now then, dear Prince. It's monster extermination time. It's your fault I'm tired, but allow me to assist you. I'll also have to be a little serious."
(doppelganger appears)
Liselotte: "Those monsters are doppelgangers. They're not human."
Anna: "Doppelgangers—!?"
Liselotte: "Correct. Doppelgangers are monsters that can copy the abilities and shape of humans they have memorised, and transform completely into those humans."
Liselotte: "They can also steal memories by devouring their target."
Anna: "Then the townspeople are all..."
Liselotte: "... That's right. We were sent here on a mission to subjugation these pesky monsters."
Anna: "So that's how it was... We were deceived by the monsters..."
(end)
Soldier: "Report! They have the advantage in numbers. We're slowly being pushed back!"
Anna: "... No way."
Liselotte: "... Leave this place to me. You guys go."
Anna: "We can't do that! Leaving you here is..."
Liselotte: "Don't worry. Once I've confirmed the retreat of your forces, then I'll also follow after you. Go at once."
Anna: "... Understood! Thank you. Whatever you do, please be careful."

Fake Hero (55/7) (偽りの英雄):
Liselotte (), S Healer Christopher (), S Mage Pales (), Platinum Armour ()
Story:
Doppelganger: "Found you. You thought we would let you escape so easily?"
Anna: "...! What have you done with the one from the Empire!?"
Doppelganger: "That woman? We captured her. We have many uses for her."
Anna: "No way...!"
Doppelganger: "Kuku... Prince. I perfectly memorised your face. I'll transform myself into your spitting image."
Fake Prince: "How do you reckon? How does it feel to meet a clone of yourself? You should feel honoured to witness the transformation ability of our kind."
Fake Prince: "Now then, Prince. Have a taste of your own power!"
(mid-battle)
Katie: "Prince. I noticed that fake prince has been watching you fight."
Katie: "Our morale is raised only when the Prince is on the battlefield, but somehow that fake prince is unable to raise the monsters' morale."
Anna: "Now that we know that, it's not that strong of an enemy!"
Prince (Real): "..."
Anna: "W, wait...! Prince, please don't take it the wrong way!"
(end)
Imperial Tactician: "We were one step too late, but it looks like you settled things here as well. The doppelgangers in the other places have all been cleared out by us of the White Empire."
Anna: "I'm glad that those of you on the imperial side are safe. We managed to defeat the doppelgangers in this area."
Imperial Tactician: "That's good. With this, it looks like we managed to exterminate all of the doppelgangers that have infested this Free City."
Anna: "Thank you. We were saved thanks to the Empire's sharp wit."
Imperial Tactician: "No need to thank me. We were working together this time, but next time we meet, we may be enemies."
Liselotte: "Was I rescued by you guys...? Thanks. You saved me. My name is Liselotte."
Liselotte: "Our kingdoms are different, but we share a common enemy. If anything comes up, I'll always lend a hand."
Anna: "That would be quite helpful. Thank you."
Anna: "Well then, Prince. Shall we also head back to the castle?"

Fake Prince Army (90/12) (偽りの王子軍):
Liselotte (100), S Dragon Soldier Gadoras (), S Bandit Mortimer (), Ruby (x2)
Story:
Doppelganger: "Damn it, those bastards... Someday, I'll...!!"
Anna: "You're...!"
Doppelganger: "Gehh, it's the Prince!"
Anna: "Prince, it looks like there's still doppelganger survivors! Prepare for battle."
Doppelganger: "Shit... Since it's come to this... I'll transform into the strongest fellows I memorised until now!!"
(end)
Anna: "I'm surprised they transformed into us and attacked... This time was just humans, but when I think of the possibility of them transforming into much fiercer monsters..."
Anna: "Well, I'm glad that's all settled. Prince, let's quickly return to the castle so we can relax."

my 21 cost yuno has been haunting me thank god for daily rev units

Last edited:
Back