What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

T_T

i honestly don't even know what the skill awakening is of all the units. (damn you china and you're goddamn bullshit laws. THE INTERNET IS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE, NOT CAGED LIKE A BOTTLE OF WATER STUCK IN A PLASTIC PACKAGE THAT'S TOO TIGHT AROUND THE CORNERS.)
wait let's get to the begin, i don't even know what skill awakening is. i do have a fairy who can do that. but still, and i can't even seesaa it.

You can always use VPN -3-
Most of time we break laws anyway XD

Can't open this ?

i can open it but i can't translate it.
and yeah i used to have a really good vpn software. used to.
my hdd died last month. and with it my softwares, my games, my data, my work, my everything. and i don't have a address i can use for vpn on my phone. so yeah.
few more days and i'm back at home base. yay. but still i spent this entire vacation blind playing aigis.

Google chrome have auto translate. Bad but at least work on certain degree, but again you use phone

Google chrome have auto translate. Bad but at least work on certain degree, but again you use phone

yeah but oh well.
just a few more days.
i can survive that.
well one thing is sure.
i'm not going to leave this game again. i really am not going to leave this game again.
i will continue to play this till the end this time without gaps.

oh well, time to stop the trolling.
let's just make it simple: is it a black? yes. meaning it has a skill that is activate upon deploy. by virtue of that she is usable.

was that so hard to conclude? you might not understand how good/bad she is, but a black is automatically usable to some extent by virtue of instant skill as long as you use her class, as well as high raw stats in some field compared to her lower rarity counterparts. also,

I used lecia to get my AW prince, although she's considered a shitty black (since veterans have other better tanky units). I have used Liana despite her cost (i have her at full cost, meaning 24 for a healer). I have used metus, then again metus is considered pretty good for having high true dmg (lol @ those who think she's not that good just for being event unit).

wait wait wait
black units have a skill that gets activated when you deploy it?
i really need to do some research next week. like a lot of research.

Wait were you talking the the elf Olivie? lol she's good. At end game she's a crazy dodge tank. You could just set her down and forget bout her till her skill is over. By virtue of being an elf she has high atk but low health. Though considering her dodge ability her low health doesn't really come into account.

I've seen people use her as a 20 cost assssin. Just put her down in the middle of an army and activate her skill. Anything she touches in that 15 second is dead.

Also, is you have and iPhone or android have you tried using their app? That could help you bypass the dmm website

Last edited:

i guess i should change the priority queue once again.
haaaaaah
welp switcharoo time i guess.

the only reason why i have been able to play is because of that godly app.
it's praise worthy
i love it

So? You have google translate on chrome at android.

They also do not check country you are in when playing on your phone. App is working even better than same game on Web

@Altrius

I see , but I rather prefer PA than PF
Altho I dun have many amount. was above 70 PF and now 20+ PF

I got 3 PA beside the Guarantee drop , might not good. But atleast I need him moar

Btw I finaly AW Skill Anelia and Rachel

ZUmjjsK.png

NjT8DRr.png

Rachel 2/5 ===> 5/5 and Anelia 4/5 ===> 5/5 cost Me 9 RF
But I guess it's OK , after all I suceed~

DAT almost Aisha range.... >.>

But I think I might regreted AW Skill Anelia
5 at same time probably better(?) Altho it is not Magical ATK

@Larcx
Told you having fun with rachel atk range + that atk power :p
When i felt like slacking just put rachel in middle with dancer and helena buff (Irene *maid* aw ability) or any other pirate buffing.....
She pretty much solo the whole map herself, unlike Aisha short duration rachel skill duration is really long.

Also seem the calculator for this event is up:

hows the drop % on 50/7(17sc?) map? 80/9(32sc) seems to be 100% but I need plat faires and have too many plat cans ~_~.
Any opinion on the black?

wait wait wait
black units have a skill that gets activated when you deploy it?
i really need to do some research next week. like a lot of research.

to be exact, all blacks thus far have a 1s initial timer for skill, I apologize for my poor phrasing in previous post. 1s initial timer is almost as good as instant skill availability upon deploy. This 1s initial timer is currently a black trait that I assume will never change, but I can't guarantee. but honestly, I don't think there are any games in which there's a high rarity unit that you would want to consider selling even before you get to understand the game. it's just common sense isn't it?

*is reminded of that one guy on nutaku kanpani girls who sold his 6* because chatango peeps told him to due to salt/trolling*

what kind of unit is this? it's needed to cc the plat from the banner

e2da4be9bb4806a6de83d5221f948cd0.png

what kind of unit is this? it's needed to cc the plat from the banner

e2da4be9bb4806a6de83d5221f948cd0.png

that is a bishop, he turns into a healer when skill activated, his symbol looks exactly like mage

in the entire time i've been playing dmm, i've only gotten 1 silver bishop. guess i'll have to use her.

in the entire time i've been playing dmm, i've only gotten 1 silver bishop. guess i'll have to use her.

you should be able to get more bishops eventually from daily revivals when you get stronger. even in current event there's a bishop that drops (in the 4 sta map)

Event's 3rd stage drops bishop, Fudo the male bishop that I usually use as material ...

If I'm reading the Seesaa wiki correctly, the most efficient map for farming talismans is actually the 7 stamina map (followed by the first map). This is great for me because I never don't need Platinum Fairies.

Back