What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Don't know if its because the phone is too old or its the device itself, i have an xperia play it works fine in general but it can be upgrade, i even tried to root it but alas it didn't work so i'm stuck with the pc

I've run the game with an AMD 1.2Ghz dual core on a netbook (very slow though). The game needs a core for itself and around 500Mb of ram on a PC. Make sure u don't have other processes eating up cpu at the same time. Try enabling or disabling hardware support from the browser (although I'm not sure if it affects js or just flash and video decoding).
Try to check the stability of your network, that could be the reason.

And last but not least, if the game stops with a promp saying something like "the game has stoped/crashed/etc" with an ok and cancel buttons, press CANCEL and keep playing. Pressing ok will reload the tab :S

Just asking but, does anyone else have problems with the game crashing?? Lately it happen to me a lot, i've tried Opera, Chrome even Firefox but the same problem keep happening. Before i change from my Intel pc to my AMD and the problem seems to have been solve but now it happens in both i already lost more than 10 SC because of this (only 2 in this event though) Anyone have a more stable browser??

Also i can't use the app since my phone isn't able upgrade it's androit version and the emulator runs too slow on my AMD.

Isn't there a crash error message?

I have run it on FireFox and Chrome, never tried on Opera. I usually use FireFox.

The recommended environment is:

• Windows Vista or later
    • Chrome 28 or later
    • IE 9 or later

• Mac OS X 10.7.5
    • Safari 6.0.5 or later

For mobile is Android 4.0 or iOS 6.0 or later
1Ghz and 1Gb or more ...

Are your browser up to date?Maybe using another browser, maybe lightweight one like Midori, can help. But I don't know if it can run the game...

Check the , there are some infos about running the game there that can be helpfull. It's in japanese.

He can played the game before just fine
So I am sure his requirement is already met

His crash problem is mostly by connection I suspect~
Or maybe the ram , maybe open too many application while playing?

That's the weird part i don't usually run other aplications besides the browser to avoid that kind of issue, also i clean the cache every week and have a program that free space on the ram so i can't pin point what is causing it to crash :/

I'll try checking the page maybe there's something i've been missing.

DWNc9SUl.jpg

Just another image showing just how absurd Rachel has gotten from her buffs.

Level 72 AW Rachel and SAW with:
Uzume (5%)
Kikyou (7%)
Anelia (7%)
Amelie (10%)
Helena (10%)
AW Prince (20%)

Last edited:

DWNc9SUm.jpg

Uzume (5%)
Kikyou (7%)
Anelia (7%)
Amelie (10%)
Helena (10%)
AW Prince (20%)

Oh, are we doing memes, now? Clearly they'll make this thread a better place, because everyone on the internet is TOTALLY not sick of them by now. I'm sure it look less time to post that then to, I dunno, zoom in with your browser?

Here's a meme that characterizes how I feel right about now:

TjcJZaz.png

Just ask me to increase the image size next time, okay?

Last edited:

>green text
>god damn this is hard to read
>I didn't even know I can imply here.

DWNc9SUl.jpg

Uzume (5%)
Kikyou (7%)
Anelia (7%)
Amelie (10%)
Helena (10%)
AW Prince (20%)

I prefer Sabrina, she has nice shorts!! Actually I only have Sabrina, Mouret and Verotte ... Mauro and Giovanni eventually but usually as material ...

But it's quite impressive, her base attack on lv90 AW is 592, right? To get to 2071 ... but it demands some team slots ... with a dancer it would be even higher ... Her ranger is higher than Mel's without active skill ... and she also have Quick Shot ...

I would like to try Devil Hunter Dolce, she also seem to have impressive attack, quickness and range ... not so sure about quickness ... plus the bonus against demons ... and she is a loli sniper!!! ... but since Monster Slayer is kind of new class it lacks some class buffs ... they could have done a Monster Slayer for Second Youkai Taisen with a Tanegashima against youkais!! This would be nice ...

Last edited:

Oh, are we doing memes, now? Clearly they'll make this thread a better place, because everyone on the internet is TOTALLY not sick of them by now. I'm sure it look less time to post that then to, I dunno, zoom in with your browser?

Here's a meme that characterizes how I feel right about now:

TjcJZaz.png

Just ask me to increase the image size next timet, okay?

dude, it's a joke, not a dick. don't take it so hard. if i offended you, i'm sorry. there was no intention to get on your bad side with that post. you really are overreacting to just a picture.

I just read what Petite Posted
I guess everyone already knew
But eh... , maybe some also don't

855: Gold Cost-Reduce Spirit
900: Black Fairy
945: Platinum Armour
990: Platinum Fairy
1035: Crystal Fragment x2
1080: Platinum Fairy
1125: Plat Cost-Reduce Spirit
1170: Black Fairy
1215: Platinum Armour
1260: Black Fairy
1305: Crystal Fragment x3
1350: Rainbow Fairy
1395: Black Cost-Reduce Spirit
1440: Platinum Fairy
1485: Platinum Armour

Good thing it is on the 1395 , since I only aimed 1400~

Rachel's base attack at level 90 AW should be in the 700's with affection.

Dolce is actually not bad, as her passive gives her a rather large basic DPS even with her very low attack speed. Her skill DPS is not great, even considering her fairly good uptime, but you can always hope for a good SAW.

dude, it's a joke, not a dick. don't take it so hard. if i offended you, i'm sorry. there was no intention to get on your bad side with that post. you really are overreacting to just a picture.

I'm not angry with you.

I'm also not offended. But it's not an overreaction, either. There's been a slew of low quality posts in here lately, to the point where I'm skipping well over half of everything said. I don't need(nor was I expecting) analytical essays in response to my post about Rachel above, but memes are definitely not gonna improve this topic any.

I also didn't neg rep with a comment that completely misses the point of the complaint, but I'll leave that be. Not worth fussing over.

Last edited:

Not the fairies i wanted but imma take em too :eek:

Skx5d2B.jpg

Edit: Thanks to the fairies i got finally my Altair to 5/5. I am still not sure thou if I want her SAW over her normal Skill.

Last edit: Could anyone Link a experience Calculator? The one I had doesnt seem to work anymore.

Last edited:

Not the fairies i wanted but imma take em too :eek:

Skx5d2B.jpg

Edit: Thanks to the fairies i got finally my Altair to 5/5. I am still not sure thou if I want her SAW over her normal Skill.

Last edit: Could anyone Link a experience Calculator? The one I had doesnt seem to work anymore.

here's your answer:
hLe0oez.png

credits to akoss for the image and calculations. http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=840508&postcount=17605

News for Upcoming Maintenance on August 18th:
-Emergency Mission "Second Youkai Taisen" (第二次妖怪大戦) Second Phase Begins.
-Majin Advent Revival "Aamon of the Hard Flame" (剛炎のアモン) Begins (Until Aug 25th).
+Cleared maps retained from original event.

Curious if I could get revenge on Aamon now that I have AW Reanbell. I don't have Sabrina or Leona awakened, though. The things that make that map hard are those Makai Ants (they all start to hit as hard as cyclops at the later levels). That and the burning DoT stacking to ludicrous degrees (I do have Lumaria awakened now).

Hibari AW99 (Expected): HP3200; AT781, DF639
Cornelia AW99: HP2970; AT804; DF599

I'm really looking forward to Hibari. Her AW skill is unimportant; the only thing I'm worried about is if they give her a double-edged ability that ruins one of her stats. They could give her '2% assassination attack' for all I care as long as she retains her stats that are better than her platinum peers.

A Wild Usaly Approaches:
GWFreJB.png

Usaly: "Usaly—"
Usaly: "Usaly—"

1800 Sealing Talisman Text:
Hibari: "You collected all of the sealing talisman. You helped me on my mission... thank you."

Personally, there's almost zero reason to farm more than 1.4k sealing talisman, though that may change if they ever include rewards like the cost-reduction fairies beyond the skill-max line in the future.

Hibari Ero Scene Spoiler (Banner):
UJrkkLC.png

I'm curious who Hibari's illustrator is now. Seems like someone I would like to follow (I like artists that understand how to make skin look soft, and clothes look comfortable, which is why I like New-and-Improved Spica and Charles by Inamaru, and Pippin by Yaman*).

Last edited:

Anyone got the awakening skill pastebin? I keep forgetting to bookmark it.

Anyone got the awakening skill pastebin? I keep forgetting to bookmark it.

Here you go.I had to go searching for it a little while back.

Hey there.

I just pulled Olivier (which is a bit of a troll pull considering she was probably the least useful black on the featured list, but I digress). I have a question, considering I cannot make heads or tails of her AW skill: Does it increase or decrease her attack speed? Because if it does the latter, I am selling her crystals, considering I really don't need an avoidance-blocker in my roster.

Last edited:
Back