What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

If I'm reading the Seesaa wiki correctly, the most efficient map for farming talismans is actually the 7 stamina map (followed by the first map). This is great for me because I never don't need Platinum Fairies.

no you're not reading it correctly. it states the max possible talisman/stamina, and does not include actual drop rates (it's 100% for 15 talisman, vs an unknown drop rate in 7sta map where I've gotten as low as 6 in one run before). Generally if you're not using thief/AW thief to boost drop rates, the talisman drop rates/stamina can be assumed to be roughly increasing with higher difficulty maps, particularly for the recent item collection events (they seem to have standardized events somewhat).

no you're not reading it correctly. it states the max possible talisman/stamina, and does not include actual drop rates (it's 100% for 15 talisman, vs an unknown drop rate in 7sta map where I've gotten as low as 6 in one run before). Generally if you're not using thief/AW thief to boost drop rates, the talisman drop rates/stamina can be assumed to be roughly increasing with higher difficulty maps, particularly for the recent item collection events (they seem to have standardized events somewhat).
Okay, I did think that seemed a bit odd. Though I might stick with that map for a bit just for the fairies. I haven't used Thieves before, but I do have Leda, so I might as well try her out here (I know she won't boost unit drops though).

Okay, I did think that seemed a bit odd. Though I might stick with that map for a bit just for the fairies. I haven't used Thieves before, but I do have Leda, so I might as well try her out here (I know she won't boost unit drops though).

She won't boost unit drop such as silvers and fairies, but useful for helping getting talisman... A bit

She won't boost unit drop such as silvers and fairies, but useful for helping getting talisman... A bit

I know; I figured I should try to boost my talisman drop rates a bit, especially since I'm not running the hardest map. I feel like my drop rates are a bit better now, though it could also be luck.

I think the 15 guarantee is better
But of course just IMO , anyone Luck will be different anyway~

Also , I find that 9 Sta is actually easier using My clone as example
My clone could also do fine on 7 , but 9 is def not needing to many atention
Shame I haven't AW Healer yet on clone , so when Para-Ninja come it is quite annoying~

hmm zero drop with non aw theif on 50/7 map >_>

any one have one of those "silver only guide" for the 50/7 map? exactly 10 enemies got past me on my first run and 7 stamina is a bit too much to keep winging it.

Not pure silver, but non-silvers katie, Iris, Bashira are given units.
Dont remember if the little warrior priest is given too or is only through TP
(i rather like that little lady, Ether, still use her in my AW teams, cheap, does ok and can actually take a beating from small and medium stuff)

Also, non-maxed units in video, if you have them at lvl55 they are a good deal stronger.

If it is a close fight, better to gain strength in the revivials.
The collection event is not going anywhere.

As for the Lady, seems her name is Lark.

Ability
24 seconds attack defense 1.7 times.
If the other party is a specter
further attack force 1.3 times

lvl70 hp2336 atk647 def552 range0 block:Two cost:twenty one
Based on the last mission and wiki.

If those are representative of her real stats, dunno, looking at them, her hp seems atrocious (most plat. sam break 3k), but maybe tradeoff-offset for ability and solid defense or pre-affection, or simply totally made up in mission...

But of course, is at 70, so maybe is CC70 and if AW she'd have 29 levels more being a black.

edit : btw. the fellow also has an "almost" silver for the last map as it turns out. Its right after this video. not a 3* though. But gets rid of the important mobs and get all the drops. So. Allright I guess.

Last edited:

any one have one of those "silver only guide" for the 50/7 map? exactly 10 enemies got past me on my first run and 7 stamina is a bit too much to keep winging it.

I used Sennen War's guide:

But I did some adaptations, I am using this team:

roYc8vV.jpg

not sure what was so lacking in petite's info that you had to attempt to translate it via google:
e4044c8222ff4022bac92d4f55ece9bb.png

not surprising petite decided to stop reading posts.

Last edited:

If those are representative of her real stats, dunno, looking at them, her hp seems atrocious (most plat. sam break 3k), but maybe tradeoff-offset for ability and solid defense or pre-affection, or simply totally made up in mission..

Those are her cc70 stats, not her awakened stats...

Don't jump to random conclusions; it can be misleading for other players. Hibari is quite possibly the best black event unit we've ever had.

Not pure silver, but non-silvers katie, Iris, Bashira are given units.
Dont remember if the little warrior priest is given too or is only through TP
(i rather like that little lady, Ether, still use her in my AW teams, cheap, does ok and can actually take a beating from small and medium stuff)

Also, non-maxed units in video, if you have them at lvl55 they are a good deal stronger.

If it is a close fight, better to gain strength in the revivials.
The collection event is not going anywhere.

As for the Lady, seems her name is Lark.

Ability
24 seconds attack defense 1.7 times.
If the other party is a specter
further attack force 1.3 times

If those are representative of her real stats, dunno, looking at them, her hp seems atrocious (most plat. sam break 3k), but maybe tradeoff-offset for ability and solid defense or pre-affection, or simply totally made up in mission...

But of course, is at 70, so maybe is CC70 and if AW she'd have 29 levels more being a black.

edit : btw. the fellow also has an "almost" silver for the last map as it turns out. Its right after this video. not a 3* though. But gets rid of the important mobs and get all the drops. So. Allright I guess.

Thank you i just learned how to fuck up my own research and tell everyone how shitty this unit is. I have taken notes.

Those are her cc70 stats, not her awakened stats...

Don't jump to random conclusions; it can be misleading for other players. Hibari is quite possibly the best black event unit we've ever had.

Well, I honestly thought it was very obvious that it was simple speculation & guesswork.
But (ignoring the obvious troll above this post) it seems it was not.

Edit : Also I do look at Petite's posts, simply missed that part, unfortunate but happens. But bad timing for that, for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Edit : Also I do look at Petite's posts, simply missed that part, unfortunate but happens. But bad timing for that, for obvious reasons.

You could miss some info because Petite always adds things to post but he posted about Hibari (not Lark) like 2 days before actual maintenance. Now I am glad that he doesn't read this thread at all.

just gonna add on that there's nothing wrong with checking his post again via his signature at any time you need to check something regarding the current event. I have told people on discord to bookmark any particular post of his just so it can be easily pulled up by clicking his signature.

also, more details on the unit (and most new units) will be posted by Petite when it is actually revealed, so it is recommended that you don't do any blind guesses until you know what you're doing. There is a reason the wiki and petite doesnt have her full stats up yet (because it's not fully confirmed/retrieved), although the wiki even has her page up and ready:

Just asking but, does anyone else have problems with the game crashing?? Lately it happen to me a lot, i've tried Opera, Chrome even Firefox but the same problem keep happening. Before i change from my Intel pc to my AMD and the problem seems to have been solve but now it happens in both i already lost more than 10 SC because of this (only 2 in this event though) Anyone have a more stable browser??

Also i can't use the app since my phone isn't able upgrade it's androit version and the emulator runs too slow on my AMD.

Also i can't use the app since my phone isn't able upgrade it's androit version and the emulator runs too slow on my AMD.

Wtf how old is your phone @@ aegis actually works the best on adroid 4.x
Can't help with browser, I don't use it

Don't know if its because the phone is too old or its the device itself, i have an xperia play it works fine in general but it can be upgrade, i even tried to root it but alas it didn't work so i'm stuck with the pc

Back