Since I didn't care and keep using Orb for refill
On the 14 Cha map over there

Now I'm ready for the free 30 SC
On Both My Main Acc and Clone XD

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Ay. Called it. Obligatory Dupe Fermi from plat Ticket.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got Rubinas... T_T
That's like the second worst platinum pull possible behind the plat thief. T_T

Edit: Did an anger pull. Got a dupe of Nataku. It is sooooooo cruel when the black glow gets your hopes up and you end up with a dupe. -.-'
I am selling her and getting the dark fighter. That's something, I suppose.

On that note, I see people praising the guy a lot, but on paper he doesn't seem all that special aside of his AW skill having a good multiplier and range. Is there a trick that makes him more than just a good ranger support to put down behind the main blocker?

Last edited:

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

boggles the mind that anyone would even think about nor draw a picture of a girl being buried with a shovel. some pretty sad people out there.

Robocopio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got Melvina from ticket...at least it is another princess...
Probably won't level her soon...I still have Lilia to level and she's been collecting dust for a year or so...

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok... about to use ticket, I predict a useless plat or a dupe of Ur, here it comes.....

Hina-chan....

Well, while I DO like her, she adds pretty much nothing to my team.... could be worse though :p

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am selling her and getting the dark fighter. That's something, I suppose.

On that note, I see people praising the guy a lot, but on paper he doesn't seem all that special aside of his AW skill having a good multiplier and range. Is there a trick that makes him more than just a good ranger support to put down behind the main blocker?
Black, Male, Dark Fighter, Can fight with no limbs, Died for our sins, Anyone can get him with enough time, lowers Dark Fighter cost, Increases Dark Fighter skill uptime, the only member of the class who remains dark as fuck post AW

Oh and Paladins get defense boost at 50% hp, and his AW skill cuts his hp to half after its over.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I had a ShiroPro account sitting around at a low level, so I poked at a hard map to get a perfect clear so I could auto complete it and I've just been doing that. Should be 14 first thing tomorrow morning when I wake up and 15 by the end of the night.

ShiroPro ... never played it ... but all-ages DMM is a bit troublesome to access
It hasn't been for a few months now. You can access it freely just like 18+. Have at it.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

10 min draw before MT
Got Adele....
She have a good passive , with Aisha I'll get +24% something HP

But I already have Figneria - Despia
Whelp...... could be worse just like other said , Plat Thief
I guess it is a so so draw~

Just another Witch recently added , and I'll have a complete Witch curse~

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most people already done their lvl 15 completion, as at beggining they just clear 2nd mission auto complete and spammed that to lvl 15 (lvl up recover stm)
it doesnt take much time for that free 30.

Since petite posted both Neuschwanstein Castle Stand-up Illustrations, i will post the last 2:

is getting to lvl 15 long? how many days is there left? i dont mind trying if there is still enough time.

does any one have a link to the game? i have no idea what i'm looking for.

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is getting to lvl 15 long? how many days is there left? i dont mind trying if there is still enough time.

Not sure if there's an 18+ version or not, I haven't bothered to look.

You have until the 18th to get to level 15, and that should be plenty of time. (Petite did actually post that it ends then). The event where you can get the Fragarach weapons goes until the 6th.

Supaika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

link: netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=777106/
(sorry, still can't post links)
It's not that long, took me about 1hr or so. They give a lot of spirit orbs(?) early on so you can use that for refilling your stamina.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if there's an 18+ version or not, I haven't bothered to look.

You have until the 18th to get to level 15, and that should be plenty of time. (Petite did actually post that it ends then). The event where you can get the Fragarach weapons goes until the 6th.
Fragarach? is that a aigis this or (i forget what the game you linked is called) thing? i wont be playing it aside from getting to lvl 15 for the SC lol.

edit: checked the link. oh wow, i saw this game before. i passed it up because it looked like a aigis knock off. who would have thought they would do a collaboration.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fragarach? is that a aigis this or (i forget what the game you linked is called) thing? i wont be playing it aside from getting to lvl 15 for the SC lol.

edit: checked the link. oh wow, i saw this game before. i passed it up because it looked like a aigis knock off. who would have thought they would do a collaboration.
Fragarach?

As with most princesses her skill and sword name is based on a mythical sword, in this case, Fragarach, from the Irish Mythology.

In Irish mythology, Fragarach, known as 'The Answerer' or 'The Retaliator', was the sword of Manannan mac Lir and later, Lugh Lamfada.

Forged by the gods, Manannan wielded it as his weapon before passing it on to Lugh (his foster son). It was given to Cúchulainn by Lugh, and later to Conn of the Hundred Battles. It was said that no one could tell a lie or move, with Fragarach at his or her throat, thus the name 'Answerer'. It was also said to place the wind at the user's command and could cut through any shield or wall, and had a piercing wound from which no man could recover.

Source:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

castle defense RE is pretty interesting. enemies don't get body blocked by units and just keep running through you like those ghost armors to ranged units in aigis.

i dropped a few weapons on completions but don't know how to equip them. edit: figured it out. weapons are class based. i only dropped swords at first so i thought that was the universal symbol. now i dropped a mallet. nvm.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Report:
-Maintenance Extended for Millennium War Aegis A (iOS)
+End Period Unknown.

They're doing the UI Renewal for the apple version, so I'm unsure if this will also affect the DMM versions.

All problems will henceforth be attributed to this abomination crawling through the code:

Senkoly:

Senkoly: "?"
???: "I can't believe it... they merged......"

Sheeply:

Sheeply: "Sheeply—"
Cypria: "Cypu—"

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update On September 1st:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Imperial Healer" (帝国の治癒士) Second Phase Begins.
-Subjugation Mission "Angel Corps Assembly" (天使兵団の集結) Begins (Sep 1st~29th).
Pick-up Summoning:
-Pick-up Summoning (Theme: Cost Recovery, Range Attack, or AoE Attack Skills or Abilities).
+Black: Princess Sybilla, Pegasus Rider Esther, Heavy Dine, Mage Estelle, Soldier Altair, Feng Shui User Rinne
+Plat: Mage Grania, Magic Fencer Sabine, Mage Armour Jessica, Dragon Rider Nadia, Merchant Totono, Priest Warrior Fermi
Collaboration Event (All-age and A Only):
-Collaboration Celebration Mission "Runaway from Another World" (異世界からの逃亡者) Begins (Until September 8th 10:00)!
Rank Limit Released:
-Prince Rank Max Now 400.
+Every 10 levels between 301~400 gives 10 SC present.
Trading Post:
-Magic (200): Healer Sedis
-Magic (150): Samurai Akane
-Magic (70): Pirate Maurette and Avenger Zaram
Other:
-Certain UI and Text Modified.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
Apology:
-2 SC for all users registered befor August 25th 19:25.

Daily Revival Link Compilation and Schedule Post:
CLICK HERE!

ShiroPro:RE Collaboration Event:
-Synthesis-type Unit 'Senko' (千狐): 10,005xp (80,040xp with fairies).

Senko: "Kon! I want to be everyone's strength—!"

Trivia: The reason she gives 10005xp is because 千 (1000) and 狐 (5).

Ending Period: September 18th 23:59
Reward Distribution Date: September 21st Maintenance (Aegis)

Reward Conditions:
Lord Lv5, Prince Rank Lv5: Sacred Crystals (10)
Lord Lv10, Prince Rank Lv10: Sacred Crystals (10)
Lord Lv15, Prince Rank Lv15: Sacred Crystals (10)

Runaway from Another World (1) (異世界からの逃亡者):
Plat Armour (), Gold Armour (), Magic Crystal (), Completion: Senko
Gimmick: Ishida Mitsunari and minions unnecessary for 3-star victory (no drops)
Story:
Soldier: "—Report! A strange gate has appeared near the temple!! What in the world is that...?"
Anna: "Don't tell me... that's a gate that connects to another world!?"
Katie: "Prince, please look! Something has stepped out from the gate!"
??? (Senko): "Wh, where... am I? Hmm. There's no way Senko will be caught on the outskirts of some hell...!"
Anna: "... Are you OK? I'm called Anna. Based on your appearance, you look like you're trying to run away from something..."
Senko: (Beautiful silver hair, transparent white skin... She must be from the West...? Based on the Ki I feel, she doesn't seem to be a bad person.)
Senko: "My name is Senko."
Senko: "I'm searching for the Lord who will rescue the Land of the Rising Sun from the Kabuto (helmets), but I was pursued by the enemy, and have fled all the way here..."
Katie: "Rising Sun? A country I never heard of. As I thought, there's no doubt that gate connects to another world."
Senko: "Another world...!? I see, that mysterious gate is connecting the world of Senko and the others to the world of Anna-san and her friends..."
Senko: "—Kon!? In other words, not just Senko, but even the Kabuto will be here...! Everyone, it's dangerous here!"
Soldier: "Messenger! Unknown beings have appeared from the gate! They appear to be hostile..."
Senko: "... Too late. What to do...? Senko just arrived, and exposed everyone to danger..."
(helmet army appears)
Julian: "They look like nothing I've ever seen before...! ... Something about them is definitely different from the monsters. However, should we fight without any idea of the situation...?"
Kuroda Nagamasa: "Hand over that ViiixeeeEEN!! Cough out the location... of my castleeeee... I'll never... Eveeer... let you escaaAAPE!"
Katie: "That's the Kabuto...!? What a dreadful shout... It's apparent he's after Senko-san."
Kuroda Nagamasa: "Fellows that protect that vixen... will be punished by deAATH! I'll forgive everything... I'll crush all creation...! Now, go... Whole army, assaaaAAULT!!!"
Anna: "No way... they began to attack with no attempt at diplomacy... We can't leave her like this. Prince, let's fight them here in order to protect Senko-san!"
(Kuroda Nagamasa defeated)
Kuroda Nagamasa: "—SHiiIIIIIIITtt! Whyyyy! Why're you getting in my waaaay!? Unforgivable... UnforgivableeeeEeEEeee!!!"
Ishida Mitsunari: "You damned fool!? Who signaled you to begin fighting...? You deserve the death penalty... Hurry and retreat..."
Kuroda Nagamasa: "Gununuuuu... I... just wanted my castle... I... I aaAAAAm!!!"
Julian: "The enemy has started to retreat...? That new great big guy that showed up didn't come here to fight, did it...?"
Ishida Mitsunari: "Warriors of another world... Your understanding is correct... We are ones who mete out great justice in our world... A world like this is just a world that has nothing to do with us."
Ishida Mitsunari: "For that reason, it is right for that vixen to quickly return to her own world... We'll guide the way... I promise that we won't pursue her for a brief while. Everything is for the sake of righting the wrong world... Now, make up your mind."
Katie: "Senko-san, what will you do? The enemy said they'll let you return to your own world with the condition they won't pursue you for a while..."
Senko: "It doesn't appear... to be a lie. Understood. Senko believes she should avoid recklessly meddling in other worlds..."
Senko: "Well then, Senko will also return to her own world. Prince, thank you very much for helping Senko, who you just met."
Ishida Mitsunari: "Fumu... It appears the vixen has dived into the gate. Well then, we'll also return to our own world. ... Good. We're settled here, don't turn your halberds against us..."
Julian: "... Telling us not to get involved just makes me want to get involved. Say, Prince. Even if it's for that other world, shouldn't we defeat these guys here?"
Anna: "N, no, Julian-san! We should avoid needless battles. Am I clear? We must absolutely not attack them, OK?"
(end)
Anna: "The enemy has returned to the gate that leads to the other world... With this, all of the enemy are gone."
Katie: "Furthermore, there are those like us standing up to strong enemies in the other world."
Julian: "Senko... eh? Despite being small, she was a very bold one, I give her that. I hope she finds the Lord she seeks soon."
Anna: "Yes... Like how we met the brave Prince, it would be nice if the day comes where Senko-san will also find a wonderful Lord that she can serve."
Prince: "..."
Anna: "Well then, let us also return home. Prince, you've done an excellent job."

Emergency Mission "Imperial Healer" (帝国の治癒士):
-Star Trial for Plat Healer Elias

Elias (エリアス):
Imperial Heal (インペリアルヒール): (30s; attack 2.5x; range shortened [208]; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 45)
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
():

Star Trial:
Characters given after event is over.

5: Silver Healer Alyssa Joins
6: Elias Joins
7: Skill 2
8: Skill 3
9: Cost -1
10: Initial Level 10
11: Skill 4
12: Skill 5
13: Cost -1
14: Skill 6
15: Initial Level 20
16: Skill 7
17: Cost -1
18: Skill 8
19: Initial Level 30
20: Skill 9
21: Cost -1
22: Skill 10 (Max)
23: Cost -1 (Mincost)
24: Initial Level 40
25: Initial Level 50

5: Gold Armour
6: M Crystal*3
7: Gold Armour
8: Gold Fairy
9: Plat Fairy **
10: M Crystal*5
11: Plat Armour
12: Gold Armour
14: Rainbow Fairy
15: Gold Armour
16: Plat Armour
19: M Crystal*7

20-21: Plat Fairy

22: Plat Armour
23: Rainbow Fairy
24: Plat Fairy
25: Plat Armour
26: Spirit Queen
27: Rainbow Fairy

Flesh-Consuming Disease (20/1) (肉体を蝕む病):
Iron Heavy (x2), Bronze Fairy (), Beer ()
Gimmick: Ally unit attack decreased [small].
Story:

Spreading Epidemic (30/2) (蔓延する疫病):
S Bandit Mortimer (), B Archer Ars (x2), Bouquet ()
Gimmick: Ally unit attack decreased [small].
Story:

Attack on Elf Village (40/3) (エルフの里の襲撃):
S Soldier Rosalie (), S Archer Loren (), Black Fairy (), Magic Crystal ()
Gimmick: Ally unit attack decreased [med].
Story:

Elias Introduction:
Together with the Empire (50/5) (帝国と共に):
S Heavy Dwight (), S Rogue Harissa (), Plat Armour (), Crystal ()
Story:

Brutal Elder Troll (70/6) (暴虐のエルダートロル):
S Healer Alyssa (), S M Fencer Cassis (), Plat Fairy (), Magic Crystal II ()
Story:

Greatest Two of the Four Heavenly Kings (40/4) (双壁の四天王):
S Bishop Fudou (), S Healer Christopher (), Gold Fairy (), High-quality Sake ()
Gimmick: enemy and ally attack decreased [med]
Story:
Belzébuth's Servant: "Bubuh... Seems I ventured away from my allies... Where in the world am I?"
Belzébuth's Servant: "—Hm? Wh, what's that strong-looking creature!? If I turn it into a disciple of Belzébuth-sama, it may be useful... Bubuh!"
Heavenly King of Thunder: "Aahn...? What's with that fly?"
Heavenly King of Thunder: "On top of being pretty big, the way it moves is suspicious... Well, whatever. It's just a fly, so I'll leave it be."
Belzébuth's Servant: "Bubuh... How dare you brush me off as a mere fly..."
Belzébuth's Servant: "I'll spread the pathogens that Belzébuth-sama produced. Looking forward to how the monsters of the physical world will react to it."
Heavenly King of Thunder: "—Guh... What, this...!? Suddenly can't put any strength into my body..."
Belzébuth's Servant: "Bubuh... Fumu, as I thought, there seems to be no resistance unless it's a creature that was born in Makai."
Belzébuth's Servant: "This is a new discovery. I must report to Belzébuth-sama at once... Bubuh!"
Heavenly King of Thunder: "Why can't I put any strength into my body!? ... Damn it, if I were to be attacked by some other race around now..."
Fudou: "Finally found you! Servant of Shuten Douji, accursed Heavenly King of Thunder... Now, I shall rid the earth of you."
Heavenly King of Thunder: "Right when I said it...! However, since it's just that foolish monk, even in this bad of a condition, he shouldn't be that difficult!"
Fudou: "The youkai have taken battle stances, eh? I, too... Hm? Wh, what? My body suddenly, feels... heavy..."
Fudou: "Kuh... However, The enemy also appears to be in a poor state... Since the conditions are evenly matched, I shall face the battle as I am!"
(end)
Heavenly King of Thunder: "—GUAaaAhh...!! A, as expected, I cannot win in this condition... ... I'll remember this, damned humans!"
Fudou: "... He has fled? While regrettable, I must accept it. Already, I'm barely able to stand..."
Christopher: "Furthermore, why weren't we able to use our strength right before the battle...? The opponent also didn't seem to be feeling well."
Hien: "I caught sight of a fly, I believe to be the servant of Belzébuth, leaving right before the battle earlier."
Christopher: "I see. It shares the exact same symptoms as the epidemic that was spreading around our territory, there's no doubt it's the work of Belzébuth."
Hien: "There was only one, so it shouldn't be a serious matter. We must distribute this cure right now to prevent it from spreading."
Christopher: "You're right. Well then, let's divide them up and then distribute them. Please use utmost care when handling them."
Christopher: "Also, before that Hien-san, you also use the cure. If someone were to die before my eyes, I'll lose confidence in myself as a healer!"
Fudou: "... N, not to interrupt your conversation, but please give the cure to this humble priest as soon as possible..."
Hien: "I, I'm terribly sorry, Fudou-dono. Well then, as soon as everyone is treated, I'll go distribute the cure for this land."

Belzébuth's Dwelling (50/5) (ベルゼビュートの住処):
S Witch Nenya (), S Valkyrie Elaine (), S Bandit Funes (), Magic Crystal (x2)
Story:
Elias: "Leona-sama! Team Elias has arrived. Is it true you discovered Belzébuth?"
Leona: "Yeah, it's true. Furthermore, you were quite late joining... Hm? Oi, Elias... Why is the Prince's army here?"
Anna: "We also offered to help. Besides, this is our kingdom's territory, so there's no way we're going to just leave things to the Empire."
Leona: "Hmm... Well, whatever. Listen, Prince. Make sure you don't get in our way. The enemy is right before our eyes."
Belzébuth's Servant: "—Bubuh... Wh, whawha, what!? The humans are already here...! Belzébuth-sama hasn't reached his complete form."
Belzébuth's Servant: "However, we have no choice but to do something... Belzébuth-sama, I'll protect you without fail! I won't let the humans lay a single finger on you... Bubuh."
Dwight: "Confirmed Belzébuth's position! Just as we predicted, looks like it still hasn't emerged yet."
Elias: "Let's stick to the first plan, and eradicate it before its body is complete. Even with our current military strength that includes the Prince's army, it would be too dangerous to take on the eclosed Belzébuth."
Anna: "Prince, we're at a race against time. Please prepare for battle at once!"
(Belzébuth appears)
[Those within range of Belzébuth's servants will have their attack decreased and health degenerate.]
(end)
Belzébuth's Servant: "Bubuh... No way, they damaged Belzébuth-sama's body! We're a complete disappointment... This is... Uuugh..."
Belzébuth's Servant: "—!? No, that's not right... This! So that's how it is? Your body is almost complete... Bubuh!!"
Dwight: "The servants began to retreat while carrying Belzébuth!"
Leona: "Weakened as it is, it should be on the verge of exhaustion, but even then, it would be nasty if that were to happen. Begin pursuit at once; we'll finish it off."
Katie: "We'll also go! I need to confirm with my own eyes that Belzébuth has been removed as a threat."
Elias: "That will not be necessary. The Empire will take care of the rest. In exchange for distributing the cure, and providing you information, you granted us permission to send out our troops."
Elias: "You'll only get in our way if you continue to meddle. ... There seems to be some kind of misunderstanding, so I must make myself clear. The Empire has absolutely no intention of making friends with your kingdom."
Katie: "No way... We're, just... everyone is..."
Julian: "... Oi, those Imperial guys left, you know? Shouldn't we follow after them!?"
Katie: "... She said we were in their way, anymore than this..."
Anna: "That's right... However, I'm concerned about the critically wounded Belzébuth. Let's wait here until everyone from the Empire has returned."

Majin's Eclosion (100/2) (魔神の羽化):
Gold Fairy (50, 100 first drop), Platinum Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Black Fairy (5, 100 first drop), Completion: Rainbow Fairy
Story:
Anna: "Julian-san, please wait...! No matter how many times you say everyone from Empire are taking too long coming back, we're not supposed to pursue them!"
Julian: "But them not returning after this much time has passed is too strange! Something must've happened to them!"
Katie: "... Furthermore, it's awfully quiet, isn't it? I'm positive everyone from the Empire headed to this area..."
Anna: "—Ehh!? No way, that's... I don't believe it!"
Belzébuth's Servant: "Bubuh... You were quite late, humans. We already had taken out our vengeance on your allies... Bubuh."
Leona: "Prince... S, stay away... At this rate, you won't escape being completely destroyed... Belzébuth has completely revived... Ku, uuugh..."
Belzébuth's Servant: "Bubuh... Now that Belzébuth-sama has revived, you're all insignificant before him..."
Belzébuth's Servant: "Now, you should submit yourselves, and become Belzébuth-sama's nutrients... Bubuh!"
Elias: "Everyone in the Prince's army... Please escape... And tell... the Empire... the Emperor... what happened..."
Julian: "Still adhering to military protocol even now? You think we can leave you to die!? ... Prince, this is our chance to pay them back for the cure."
Anna: "Prince, this time, it's our turn to help everyone from the White Empire! Let's do whatever it takes to defeat Majin Belzébuth!"
(end)
Belzébuth's Servant: "Bubuh... Buh, Bubuh... Impossible... Belzébuth-sama, lost...? No, more importantly... He's acting strange..."
Belzébuth's Servant: "Belzébuth-sama is starting be sucked into Makai's whirlpool..."
Belzébuth's Servant: "I, I see...! Trying to return to Makai! In that case, we must also follow suit... Bububububuh!!"
Katie: "No way... We finally had it cornered, only to have it escape...!"
Barbastraff: "I fear it'll recover its wounds in Makai, and launch another attack on the physical world... Majin are immortal... They can revive as many times as they please."
Alyssa: "More importantly, we must quickly treat everyone from the Empire! All those versed in the healing arts, please lend me a hand!"
Katie: "For the time being, it looks like we managed to heal all of the people from the Empire back to their feet. Thanks to the quick response of Alyssa-san and the others."
Anna: "I'm glad everyone from the Empire is safe... With this, we repaid their kindness a little, Prince."
Leona: "Prince, thank you for your assistance and aid to our army. However, we cannot embarrass ourselves before your country any further. ... Whole army, quickly pull out!"
Mortimer: "Why're they in such a hurry to leave; thought we were gonna party later. Those guys from the White Empire really hate socialising..."
Elias: "... Excuse me, Prince."
Anna: "Eh, Elias-san!? You were still here...!? Shouldn't you be going with Leona-san and the others?"
Elias: "Umm... I wanted to give my thanks, I... Let's see, umm... thank you very much for helping me. Risking your lives, and fighting for us... I'll, never forget."
Elias: "... Whenever you're in need of healing the wounded or the sick, please contact me. I can't help as an Imperial soldier, but if it's as Elias, the individual, then I should be able to become your strength..."
Elias: "Now then, I must return to my own team. I don't know what Leona-sama will say if I ignore the order to retreat any longer... Well then, excuse me."

Majin Bifrons' Fragment (70/6) (魔神ビフロンスの残片):
Plat Samurai Momiji (), S Ninja Kagerou (), S Samurai Sanosuke (), Plat Fairy ()
Story:
Anna: "We managed to clear away all of the monsters in this area as well. Well then, it's about time we return home... Hien-san? What's wrong? You're making a scary face."
Hien: "It's quiet......... ......... Oi, I know you're over there! Come out at once!"
Onibashu: "I'm surprised... I intended to completely mask my presence, but for it to be seen through so easily, you're quite skilled..."
Hien: "... Flattery will get you nowhere. More importantly, that fiendish power... For what reason did you infuse that into your own body?"
Anna: "Power... Infuse into his body? What in the world are you talking about?"
Onibashu: "I can't believe even that has been seen through... Yeah, that's right. We of the Onibashu have infused fragments of the Majin Bifrons into our bodies."
Onibashu: "Bifrons has the ability to raise the morale of his kindred, and we realised that power is the most suitable for us of the Onibashu...!"
Onibashu: "And in order to carry out our long-cherished desire, we of the Onbashu must master this power. ... I'm sorry, but I'll have you be our opponent, Prince."
Hien: "Those eyes... That drive... I see. It looks like a fight cannot be avoided... My Lord, I ask that you prepare for battle without delay!"
(Onibashu appear)
[while ninjas with an aura are present, all enemies attack and defence up. Effect stacks according to number of ninjas with an aura.]
(end)
Onibashu: "—Guhaahh... This, cannot be... With this, I cannot show my face to... Onibahime-sama..."
Onibahime: "... Then what? You intend to commit suicide there? Don't be so rude to the one you've disgraced."
Anna: "Wh, who are you...!?"
Onibashu: "Onibahime-sama!? Why're you here... I thought none of us told you..."
Onibahime: "... Even so. You're important allies. If I don't have my allies, then it's only natural I would look for them."
Onibahime: "Now, return. We'll be fine; there are other ways. ... So, don't be rash."
Hien: "......... Confirmed the retreat of Onibashu. However, they still seem to be plotting something."
Katie: "Their desire to become stronger than before felt urgent. ... What in the world happened to them?"
Anna: "I don't know the details, but it seems we still need to keep a watch for Onibashu's activities... Prince, let's continue to be vigilant."

Subjugation Mission "Angel Corps Assembly":
-Available until Sep 29th.
-Cost Won't Regenerate (bring Soldiers, Valkyries, etc.)

Introduction:
Niel: "Prince, it's me, Niel... Sorry to disturb you. Umm, I want you to listen to me for a moment."
Niel: "Actually, a terrible thing for humans is about to happen. I thought I should report it, so I came here."
Niel: "During the Millennium War, you know how the angels have been sealed, right? These seals have been carried out in all sorts of places, but all of the seals have been released..."
Niel: "... Eh? That's not that big a deal, you say? ... You shouldn't say that, Prince."
Niel: "We angels... Long ago, have been given the order to 'exterminate humans' from God."
Niel: "Of course, there are angels that rebelled against the order, but those that did such are considered fallen angels like me, and are hunted down by the angels..."
Niel: "As for the whereabouts of the angels that have been released from their seals, it appears they've all been assembling at a single location."
Niel: "... No, it's no coincidence. That many angels gathering in a single location only happens when The Archangel summons them."
Niel: "Do you know of the Angel Corps? It was an army corps composed of angels dispatched from heaven to destroy the humans during the Millennium War."
Niel: "The Archangel must be summoning them to organise that Angel Corps."
Niel: "... Yes, that's right. The Angel Corps is filled with nothing but brutal angels... They will come to destroy the humans under the name of God."
Niel: "So... I have a favour to ask of you, Prince. I want you to subdue them before the angels begin to rampage."
Niel: "......... Thank you. I knew you were kind, Prince."
Niel: "Well then, Prince. I shall explain the upcoming battle. It's very important, so listen carefully."
Niel: "The battle this time will be a 'Great Subjugation Mission' where the goal is to defeat many enemies to the last man standing."
Niel: "Great Subjugation Missions are different from regular missions in that the goal is to just 'defeat the enemy'. Defeating the enemy is more important than preventing casualties on our side."
Niel: "You'll clear this mission even if your life reaches zero. When that happens, the number of enemies you defeated will be tallied in the final results. So, think about defeating as many enemies as possible to the last man standing."
Niel: "However, the deployment cost won't regenerate during the mission, so you should deploy units that excel in calling reinforcements, and recovering cost."
Niel: "Finally, even if you defeat the enemy, you won't receive any EXP, gold, or drops, so keep this point in mind as well."
Niel: "That is all, the explanation is finished."
Niel: "Umm... Prince. Make sure you be careful, OK? Keep in mind your opponents are all strong angels..."
Niel: "Well then, begin the 'Great Subjugation Mission'."

Single Map Rewards:
100: Silver Angel Niel
300: Spirit Queen
400: Platinum Armour
500: 50 Magic Crystals

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment (0~2000)
Every 200: Crystal Fragment (2001~10,000)
1000: Gold Small Spirit of Blessing Alegría
2000: Platinum Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Platinum Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Platinum Fairy
9000: Black Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

Beginner-tier (15): 100 (天使兵団の集結 初級)
High-tier (30): 300 (天使兵団の集結 上級)
Extreme-tier (35): 400 (天使兵団の集結 極級)
God-tier (40): 500 (天使兵団の集結 神級)

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Black Druid Fiore
-Black Archer Ursula

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any reason to try and kill the super gun and his 12 cronies?
all the drops for senko are prior to them so i was curious if i got something for killing them

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

any reason to try and kill the super gun and his 12 cronies?
all the drops for senko are prior to them so i was curious if i got something for killing them
Just bragging rights. I personally did it out of spite after it one-shot my poor Inari on the first try.

Other observations:
-The subjugation map is surprisingly easy until around 350. The two regenerating Mirunos after that point almost ruined my day. -.-'

-The 4/40 start trial map made me mad. I didn't expect the stupid subordinate-onis to teleport right next to the exit and I lot the prince and black Iris to them before I could do anything. I am sooo going to cheese them into oblivion once my stamina recovers...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I only manage to kill them becoz of Despia
Damn those freaking Gun vehicle.....