What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Just bragging rights. I personally did it out of spite after it one-shot my poor Inari on the first try.

Other observations:
-The subjugation map is surprisingly easy until around 350. The two regenerating Mirunos after that point almost ruined my day. -.-'

-The 4/40 start trial map made me mad. I didn't expect the stupid subordinate-onis to teleport right next to the exit and I lot the prince and black Iris to them before I could do anything. I am sooo going to cheese them into oblivion once my stamina recovers...
if theres no reward for i dont need to kill em so thanks

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm, do angels count as flying units or grounded units?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn subjugation.. seems AW-ing Hibari is quite worth it now
Can only do 459 on first ran~

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

man so tempted to use senko on my nanaly, it would get her to 99 from 76, my clissa would get to 83 with it. 80k exp is juicy. and it 1-80's blacks.

Maybe I should save it for the next black I AW.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Emergency Update:
-Druid Fiore Conversation Illustration Bug.
-Nendoroid Sybilla Conversation Illustration Bug.

15~ minutes ago.

Finished rough translations for subjugation and collaboration event.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are the 30 SC rewarded at the end of the collaberation event? i just got to lvl 15 on that castle defense:RE game but i don't see any SC on my aegis account.

Earthworm Jim

Reputation score

Alright, so I've figured out most things on this other weird game through judicious trial and error- everything except this screen here. What is this and what am I doing?

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright, so I've figured out most things on this other weird game through judicious trial and error- everything except this screen here. What is this and what am I doing?
You are feeding 3 3* castlegirls to other 3* to upgrade her to 4* (although you still need 12 more 3*s for it)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like castle remodel option to me...
you need to feed the number of castle it ask as required there and your unit will get rarity upgrade (+1 star), this also mean they gain the stat equal of that rarity.

The most significant 1 is when you remodel 5* unit to 6*, they can be upgraded 1 more in battle and additionaly their passive on max upgrade got OP xtra boost (due to required 1 more upgrade).
In aigis term it make your platinum turn black unit ;)

Earthworm Jim

Reputation score

You are feeding 3 3* castlegirls to other 3* to upgrade her to 4* (although you still need 12 more 3*s for it)
Looks like castle remodel option to me...
you need to feed the number of castle it ask as required there and your unit will get rarity upgrade (+1 star), this also mean they gain the stat equal of that rarity.

The most significant 1 is when you remodel 5* unit to 6*, they can be upgraded 1 more in battle and additionaly their passive on max upgrade got OP xtra boost (due to required 1 more upgrade).
In aigis term it make your platinum turn black unit ;)
Nifty, thanks. Cost involved seems a little steep, but I guess this is something intended for the later part of the game when you're drowning in 3 and 4* units and have nothing better to do with them.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my nehza/nutaku and Rakushasa have been hungrily eyeing senko up and down im not sure if i should feed her to one of them though though it seems i cant even look at her in the 18+ version i just found out so she may escape their clutches just yet

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just feed her already ?
I already used senko to make hibari AW 99

u can always see senko in Shiropro if u miss her :p

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

true very true well Rakushasa will know what the fox tastes like

Last edited:

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It hasn't been for a few months now. You can access it freely just like 18+. Have at it.
Thanks, just noticed it accessing shiroPro on first attempt ... even Aegis all-ages ... no more error pages, cookies and VPNs!!

About Fragarach ... Sybilla should stop HP recovery of enemies like trolls and angels and others!!

Wow, I can't really find Senko on Aegis R-18 ... I guess I am using her too ... I was thinking about saving her as collab-event recordation ... she will be always in my unit's heart ... but it was kinda weak collab-event, I expected something more elaborate. At least it gives some free exp and SC ...

Got level 10 on shiroPro and a 5★ bow and 6★ katana!! I don't know if they are good though ...

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So it is a weak event when you get basically 30 SC and a exp Armor, which is 2 black armors worth for free? Ok.

EDIT: @dartred

Please always refer first to petites signature Post. If you don't find anything, then ask questions. There is a reason why he got mad about people in this thread.

Last edited:

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The reward is nice, I can't complain, but the content is not that great, just a simple single mission with no deep plot or "permanent" unit, right? ... well, I guess it's better than some collab-events that has nothing at all, just complete task and earn rewards ...

furialink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i just started shiropro , i am only level 2 but can you get free daily gatcha like here ?? where ?? i am complety lost here

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There isn't a free gatcha. Except you would consider construction castles a gatcha but you get mostly low rarity castles from it.

And dang I love Ursula already so much. Got her within a few days thanks to Senko and spamming SC on fairy daily to (soon) AW99 and SAW.