What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

mfw there's a 60/7 map. HOW? I only have 2 70/6 maps D: such magic.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Miruno priorities ground enemies like all Ninjas, Magic fencer, Sybilla and that plat Avenger from gatcha.
I think Ninjas and Magic Fencers will target just whatever they have closer when not directly blocking. Miruno wasn't blocking anything T_T

mfw there's a 60/7 map. HOW? I only have 2 70/6 maps D: such magic.
Lol, mmmm the revival event has a 60/7, maybe (?)
(*Calling the devs to fix map values*)

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Subjugation is quite hard with those 'regen' enemy-units make I can't handle/block the last coming zerg rush, Managed to get 20+ get away and kill the rest.
Gonna need Armor Mage (My Raichi still CC60~ kinda hope Aegis gave us a good event AM).
I have Gelius (my AW male plat HA), but I need to be more offensive not defensive. Maybe I should have AW skill my Anya (not really like that AW skill so much)

Last edited:

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think Ninjas and Magic Fencers will target just whatever they have closer when not directly blocking. Miruno wasn't blocking anything T_T
Nope, Aeon's right. Units placed in melee slots prioritize ground units. Units placed in ranged slots prioritize air units. Miruno, and any other melee slot unit with long-distance attacks(fencers, dragon riders, Danchou, ninjas, whatever) will always target ground units before flying, so do not use Miruno with the expectation that she will kill flying mobs. Especially in a map where dozens of enemies show up at once. The only exception is if a passive or skill modifies targeting priority in some way.

This has been known behavior for a very long time. As a veteran, I'm rather surprised you've only noticed it now...

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope, Aeon's right. Units placed in melee slots prioritize ground units. Units placed in ranged slots prioritize air units. Miruno, and any other melee slot unit with long-distance attacks(fencers, dragon riders, Danchou, ninjas, whatever) will always target ground units before flying, so do not use Miruno with the expectation that she will kill flying mobs. Especially in a map where dozens of enemies show up at once. The only exception is if a passive or skill modifies targeting priority in some way.

This has been known behavior for a very long time. As a veteran, I'm rather surprised you've only noticed it now...
Damn...
Well, given the short range of ninjas and fencers I'm rather surprised u did notice this before Miruno's event :p

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Damn...
Well, given the short range of ninjas and fencers I'm rather surprised u did notice this before Miruno's event :p
I believe that's due to them abusing rion too much. I know a newbie who used rion and was wondering why she wasnt hitting the flies in some of the earlier maps xD (although their def would've made rion pretty useless against them as well)

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd just like to say thanks again to everyone for the advice I've received. Yesterday, I finally got to run the SAW fairy map. I based my strategy off Sennen War's guide. I have to be really careful if I want 3 stars, because Thetis and Spica get taken out by Aisha too easily, but I can kill everything fine, especially thanks to Miruno and my Aisha. So Jerome's now SAW'd and I'll be doing Aisha tomorrow once I have another Rear Guard orb. After that, I'm tempted to AW Rino since her SAW is great. I'll probably do Gellius sooner rather than later too, but I still have plenty of characters to raise/AW as well. It feels like things are going to stay busy for quite a while yet.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got quite laggy when the counter hits 470+ on Subjugation
Lacking units that have High Def is suck...
And damn... I want DAT unit that can Heal and Nuke at same time~ >.>

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Millennium War Aegis: Bride in the Moonlight VI
(千年戦争アイギス 月下の花嫁VI)

Release Date: September 30th
Serial Code: Nezha's Disciple, Lien (リーエン)
Preorder: ; ;

Lien (雷の宝具使いリーエン):
Qigong Jutsu (気功術): (20s; attack and defence 1.5x; AS: 58; WT: ; CT: 35)
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
():

Class: Monk
Her skill will change into a magical ranged one once she awakens. She has the same regular skill as Plat Monk Ling, so she's probably going to be the only light novel character with a skill that can be raised without rainbow fairies or Fes.

Just to give a quick breakdown between shops:
Amazon: good for large bulk orders (EMS unit-based shipping; site in English)
Mangaoh: good for small orders (EMS weight-based shipping; registration in English)
Honto: good for saving money (alternate shipping methods; site in Japanese; )

Black Iris Dakimakura (Progress):

Silver Unit Fanart by Takatsuki Ichi (Eln's Illustrator):
Dolka Mama

I guess I shouldn't be surprised after Monme said one of his favourite characters is Kagerou for her ero scene (ahegao). Don't feel comfortable bad mouthing characters I dislike if they're liked by someone who isn't awful like Monme, or Takatsuki Ichi.

Swimsuit Illustration by Original Illustrator Uchiu Kazuma ( ):

Last edited:

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

More illustrations like that inside Aigis and it'd finally be able to push FKG and Project R to eternal second and third places :p

Heres to hopes for spicing up the graphics, babes and more busty'ness :D

.. and fixing the damnable new gui. Could at least resize the bloody toons to fit the "presentation room" and replace the stupid damp dark dungeon with a nice epic background

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

.... you want more bustyness? I think most of them are already fine as they are. To big is just plain ugly. I rather want them to look suitable to their bodies.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do u guys have a link to a subjugation video with 100% event units? (do not look for it, just post it if u already seen one).
I might be just unlucky but most videos include some premium....

OFFTOPIC
Since u like Aegis u might be as well a little interested in this.

I've just started a crowdfunding campaign for a game prototype. Kind of a mix of Final Fantasy Tactics with Minecraft.
You can check it out on
If u like the idea pls tell your friends.

Edit:
.... you want more bustyness? I think most of them are already fine as they are. To big is just plain ugly. I rather want them to look suitable to their bodies.
Yeah... we have too many breast monsters already. In fact, this game features a lot of fetishes.....

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey guys. Since my paycheck arrived today, I bought 35 SCs. I did 10 rolls in total, and while the last 8 were all silvers, the first two gave me both Fiore and a dupe of Rakshasa.

The question is this: do you think it would be worthwhile to raise this second Rakshasa? I can kind of imagine using two SAW Rakshasas as a bit of a one-two-punch boss killer move, but I wonder if you think it would be worth the effort, especially considering I still have about 5 other blacks to raise, including Olivia, B.Iris, Fiore, Hibari and the Dark Knight.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game features a lot of fetishes.....
*MILF
*Loli
*C*****
*Mitra
*Bishounen Adventurers Jake Ass - Oscar
*Beastmen
*Angel
*Majin
*GAR misclass Healer

Hmm.....

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I would say saw Biris as priority. Then it is your decision if you want to raise danchou, fiore or hibari. And even so i would put SAWing Rakshasha as a secondary priority as you already have her sawed once assuming i got it right.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey guys. Since my paycheck arrived today, I bought 35 SCs. I did 10 rolls in total, and while the last 8 were all silvers, the first two gave me both Fiore and a dupe of Rakshasa.

The question is this: do you think it would be worthwhile to raise this second Rakshasa? I can kind of imagine using two SAW Rakshasas as a bit of a one-two-punch boss killer move, but I wonder if you think it would be worth the effort, especially considering I still have about 5 other blacks to raise, including Olivia, B.Iris, Fiore, Hibari and the Dark Knight.
considering the only time you may actually want to use 2 rakshasa = majin maps which doesnt allow dupes, no.

edit: then again, nothing's stopping you from eventually leveling 2 rakshasa to play with

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

considering the only time you may actually want to use 2 rakshasa = majin maps which doesnt allow dupes, no.

edit: then again, nothing's stopping you from eventually leveling 2 rakshasa to play with
Oh, right... Since I never had any premium dupes before, this completely skipped my mind. Still, there are a few bosses here and there against whom it could be useful, but you guys are right, this should be a long-term plan at best.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm , almost.....
But I'm happy~

Was planned to burn 50 SC , but I guess no use trying to push My Luck
Better stop~

I read before the Dragon Rider is great XD
40 RC from the 2 Gold is also Noice~!!

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They could add seasonal in game art for some units, like in other games, FKG and Kancolle, for example, at least for some gacha blacks and sapphire units, I guess it would be nice now that it's possible to change the secretary ... swimsuits, yukata, cosplay, winter, Christmas, etc ... It could be temporary like Kancolle, I guess it's better than make a new version of the unit ... Anna already has this function ...

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:

Elias (エリアス):
Imperial Heal (インペリアルヒール): (30s; attack 2.5x; range shortened [208]; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 45)
Imperial Heal Omega (インペリアルヒールΩ): (s; attack 2.7x; range shortened []; HP halved when skill expires; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Imperial Healer's Duty (帝国治癒士の務め): Imperial unit HP +5% and Magic Resist +5 if Elias is a team member.