What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Please always refer first to petites signature Post. If you don't find anything, then ask questions. There is a reason why he got mad about people in this thread.
Ultimately people are not obligated to read each others posts whether informative or not, nor browse history for the last puzzle missing.
And there'll be times where the going is rough (probably when there is an influx of newer people) and some smooth (where there is only the old guard alive and active)

Its the way of things.

Not a critique, just an observation, and since the forum is generally good to refer rather than fight, the rough patches are probably minor compared to most other forums for games around.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't have anyone else to use it on, so I went with something that could pair up with Alice. Maybe for the true damage too, when it's needed.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't have anyone else to use it on, so I went with something that could pair up with Alice. Maybe for the true damage too, when it's needed.
She's really versatile. I haven't had a chance to test the true dmg yet but her stats are nice and dodge + regen is a winner combination :p

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what does the notice say on the last map(70/6)? don't really like ninja maps ~_~

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Please refer to petites signature Post. Just check the earlier or 2 pages ago to see one of his Post.

Edit: nvm it. Petites Post doesnt contain an Info/translation of it.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ultimately people are not obligated to read each others posts whether informative or not, nor browse history for the last puzzle missing.
And there'll be times where the going is rough (probably when there is an influx of newer people) and some smooth (where there is only the old guard alive and active)

Its the way of things.

Not a critique, just an observation, and since the forum is generally good to refer rather than fight, the rough patches are probably minor compared to most other forums for games around.
pretty much a way of things that irritate people. imagine having to answer the same stupid questions 10 times in a short span of time when said question could've been easily answered by searching yourself for a bit instead. reason why I've either not been answering or answering in images, hoping people will catch the stupidity of their own questions.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

pretty much a way of things that irritate people. imagine having to answer the same stupid questions 10 times in a short span of time when said question could've been easily answered by searching yourself for a bit instead. reason why I've either not been answering or answering in images, hoping people will catch the stupidity of their own questions.
Imagine if a teacher would think all the students are stupid just because they ask things that can be found on the text book... or because they ask the same thing 3 times.

As u do, not answering is the right choice. We are not teachers here, we have no legal or moral obligation :p
But there's no reason to judge nor feel irritated by the clueless lot asking.
I don't particularly approve Petite's attitude either. Ignoring us just because some casual (or fool) participants won't read his posts??? Going by that logic we all are entitled to feel offended too....

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

what does the notice say on the last map(70/6)? don't really like ninja maps ~_~
"Break through encirclement of [ninjas] who got power of buffing allies' ability."
Or if you mean notice appearing during map itself, its same as majin, they get buffed proportional to the amount of aura units on map.

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Imagine if a teacher would think all the students are stupid just because they ask things that can be found on the text book... or because they ask the same thing 3 times.

As u do, not answering is the right choice. We are not teachers here, we have no legal or moral obligation :p
But there's no reason to judge nor feel irritated by the clueless lot asking.
I don't particularly approve Petite's attitude either. Ignoring us just because some casual (or fool) participants won't read his posts??? Going by that logic we all are entitled to feel offended too....
Hence why I know I can't be a teacher, since I don't have the patience/tolerance for that. Also they're paid to do that, it's their job. nobody pays us to reply to questions here, not to mention it is assumed that everyone on the net are adults who know how to think and find things out for themselves. The fact is that the information is already there and translated; putting in some effort to try finding it out instead of asking straight out would be a better option.

Another thing is also the manner of asking: if people shared their thoughts and showed they actually did some thinking/research/attempt to find out, people would be more compelled to respond. If you look at EarthwormJim's post here, he shows that he attempted to understand the game himself before asking, as opposed to this page http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=24452&page=1256 , betting of money on baseless stuff, and "Only pray it is not the damn 10 Skill Lv" when skill is posted on the same page (although skill and rarity ended up changing anyway). One would usually be more inclined to answer EarthwormJim's question instead of something that can be redirected to petite's post. Choice of words used matters a lot.

And I just want to point out that asking things in the textbook is fine, but at least show that you tried to understand it but didn't manage to and hence need the teacher to further elaborate or explain in another manner.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hence why I know I can't be a teacher, since I don't have the patience/tolerance for that. Also they're paid to do that, it's their job. nobody pays us to reply to questions here, not to mention it is assumed that everyone on the net are adults who know how to think and find things out for themselves. The fact is that the information is already there and translated; putting in some effort to try finding it out instead of asking straight out would be a better option.

Another thing is also the manner of asking: if people shared their thoughts and showed they actually did some thinking/research/attempt to find out, people would be more compelled to respond. If you look at EarthwormJim's post here, he shows that he attempted to understand the game himself before asking, as opposed to this page http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=24452&page=1256 , betting of money on baseless stuff, and "Only pray it is not the damn 10 Skill Lv" when skill is posted on the same page (although skill and rarity ended up changing anyway). One would usually be more inclined to answer EarthwormJim's question instead of something that can be redirected to petite's post. Choice of words used matters a lot.

And I just want to point out that asking things in the textbook is fine, but at least show that you tried to understand it but didn't manage to and hence need the teacher to further elaborate or explain in another manner.
I agree to the last word, but u will get sick if u care that much :p

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its funny and sad how hibari seems to have replaced anya from stats alone hibari seems better in every way......

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its funny and sad how hibari seems to have replaced anya from stats alone hibari seems better in every way......
I know what you meant, but she can't completely replace Anya considering her regular skill is what makes Anya unique... The other one like her is Racua, but even she can't completely replace her

I still like Anya (she's my secretary XD) and Hibari is usefulness is great point too

I kinda hope Aegis team to give another 'something Miruno-like' (Platinum unit but on 'Black' level power XD)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personaly i can't see hibari replacing anya, as both have really different use.

1st is always magic vs phy atk as we all know
Anya SAW actualy has been helping me soo much specialy in subjugation as she hit 6-10 enemy in 1 swing + if u want to kill those boss faster just drop anya near him and click SAW. (yes afk + waiting until u see 999 cost is fun, but it get boring)
I really want more of this kind of unit where u drop them in melee spot as they can hit aoe anything near them without them needed to block (like Nadia wrecking everything)
pegasus rider is always a choice, but there is that cooldown period... (and low def / hp orz), while mage armor atk felt kinda too low for that long cd (with 1 unit exception)

Hibari, well multi block + hit all blocked + high stat ( hp / atk / def)
that pretty much tell how great she, wish her skill duration is longer :rolleyes:
She great solo miruno killer in subjugation when skill up, but when skill down... *screaming cmon faster CD !!*
make her hit everything around her and i will forever always use her =D

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On Wiki we have a same question over and OVER
But people still answer it

If You don't want to answer it just ignore
Don't expect that all people will use search

And I prefer ask than searching~

Kinda funy when a person provide information
And he think that all people should read his information
And go sulky when people not

LOL

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The thing is petites Post are pretty much the saving Grace for players which don't know Japanese. This is a known fact for everyone who frequently Checks this forum out. There isn't an excuse to skip them and ask dumb question, when they are already explained/translated. This applies pretty much to new content as they are the easiest Post to find. If it something which lies way in the past it isn't that easy thou.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And the thing is we got many new people here
Who did not know that
This is a FORUM , You cannot expect everyone is a reguler

And to ask ALL of them to read some signature?

Pffttt

LOL

Just like TieSKey said

Ignoring us just because some casual (or fool) participants won't read his posts???

LOL

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So you are telling me people which are posting regularly aren't regurlars? What the hell Dude. That is like the incident where people have been bitching about the stone balls one month ago, where the people who have been a bit new but already posted enough to see petites post often enough, to realize that he is the MVP of this subforum. Deny it as much as you want, it only shows that you are also someone who doesn't learn or wants to.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So you are telling me people which are posting regularly aren't regurlars? What the hell Dude. That is like the incident where people have been bitching about the stone balls one month ago, where the people who have been a bit new but already posted enough to see petites post often enough, to realize that he is the MVP of this subforum. Deny it as much as you want, it only shows that you are also someone who doesn't learn or wants to.
I think no one of the regulars would even doubt Petite is the best (and almost only) contributor of info.

But realizing that and asking anyway, are two separate matters :p

In any case I'm not actually defending the people who ask, but telling the rest not to worry much about that or u will get IBS (search on wikipedia).

Edit:
Btw, I got 480 on the subjugation..... devs are getting lazier by the minute... worst subjugation ever.... the map is dead simple, almost no gimmick, no strategy, just a brutal wave at the end to filter out players without broken units (there might be a way to do it with event units but u get what I mean).

Edit2: WTH! On the 60/7 map, Miruno keeps targeting the ninja mini-boss while the flying ones get over her one-shotting her and the prince.....

Last edited:

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Miruno priorities ground enemies like all Ninjas, Magic fencer, Sybilla and that plat Avenger from gatcha.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For handling ninja in 70/6, I suggested Vampire Hunters. They capable to deal huge damage + tanky as hell

Last edited: