What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

How well does the 70 crystal cost green haired armor/mage (I'm not sure what the class is called) work as a heavy armor replacement? I don't have a gold or higher heavy armor and find Leanne getting chewed up by the harder hitting enemies.

MarePH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

tried rolling 2x hoping to get bernice..

got 2 silvers.. :(

edit : its not even a silver soldier.. which i need to AW Charlotte..

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How well does the 70 crystal cost green haired armor/mage (I'm not sure what the class is called) work as a heavy armor replacement? I don't have a gold or higher heavy armor and find Leanne getting chewed up by the harder hitting enemies.
that's Raichi, mage armor. decent enough for regular mage armor use if you dont already have one. she generally doesnt have as much def as heavy armor (around 400 pre-AW), but she's usable for maps where you need a mage armor (melee mage)

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Did a random gacha, I had 64 crystals so I was like "Why not?"

OH MY GOD I FUCKING GOD ALICE! I BEEN WANTING HER

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AW her~
I used her as a HA replacement before I got Bernice

==============================================

As usual the map with PA is always tempting
But I guess i will farm that Dragon Rider

The last map with Dragon , heheheh
Seems fun , You're not the only one can spew flame >.>
My Kayou also can~

koutaro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New to this game, can anyone explain to me how the reward of the event aside from drops?
I can't into moon runes but first one says one star something something lvl XX and such, do I need to do something else aside from getting three stars on that said first event map?

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

surprised nobody has called out new girl being shinon clone yet

^@koutaro - just finish the event mission and get as many completion stars as possible, the more u get the more benefits u receive when u get the girl at the end of the event (cost reduction, higher lvl, and increase skill lvl)
minimum 5 stars out of all the maps to get the new girl (after 5 star it goes skill lvl increase till 7 and at 8 stars its cost reduction and at 9 its lvl u receive the girl at)

Last edited:

koutaro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^@koutaro - just finish the event mission and get as many completion stars as possible, the more u get the more benefits u receive when u get the girl at the end of the event (cost reduction, higher lvl, and increase skill lvl)
minimum 5 stars out of all the maps to get the new girl (after 5 star it goes skill lvl increase till 7 and at 8 stars its cost reduction and at 9 its lvl u receive the girl at)
So is it okay to just spam mission on one event map and you'd accumulate eitherway? Or do i have to get 3 star rank on each map mission?

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So is it okay to just spam mission on one event map and you'd accumulate eitherway? Or do i have to get 3 star rank on each map mission?
each map has total of 3 stars u can earn, so clear as many maps for as many stars as possible (3 stars per map so 8 maps full 3 starred for max benefits, though basically 22 stars can be considered maxed since lvls are easy to get)
though since you said youre new you might wanna just do up to 3rd map for 5-9 stars (preferably 8) and focus on farming normal maps for gold and exp

Edit- if that wasnt clear enough then if i say each star can only be earned once that may be a bit clearer

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The last map is so much fun, made me think of duck hunt.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New to this game, can anyone explain to me how the reward of the event aside from drops?
I can't into moon runes but first one says one star something something lvl XX and such, do I need to do something else aside from getting three stars on that said first event map?

this is a star rush btw.

the following should also be useful links for you, even if they were catered more for nutaku aigis:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The last map is so much fun, made me think of duck hunt.
Funy... as I can only see it as a roasted Dragons map
Fire.. fire.. fireee everywehere
Burn baby Burn!! Kayou is a pyromaniac~

Also , what will Claudia think when she see those Dragons? XD

I wish 6 Sta map has a PA drop instead
Have too many Crave from Sandra and last event.....

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damn that last map took me by surprise when I saw all those dragons.
Couldn't even 2 star it, got the dragon rider out of it at least.

Gonna take some effort to 3 star these last 2 maps. Need to place my units differently on map 4 or just bring a unit to tank and kill the 2 guys that come with the big sword guy.

Not sure how I am gonna 3 star the final map though, My Sybilla is AW99 but near the end my healer couldn't keep her up because she was trying to heal my 40AW Clissa as well. I suppose if I give Clissa a second healer I might be more successful. I have a 56AW Nunally for dps, But of my other AW units I don't think they are very helpful for damage, which are a 43AW Cloris, 45 AW Mehlis.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gonna take some effort to 3 star these last 2 maps. Need to place my units differently on map 4 or just bring a unit to tank and kill the 2 guys that come with the big sword guy.

Not sure how I am gonna 3 star the final map though, My Sybilla is AW99 but near the end my healer couldn't keep her up because she was trying to heal my 40AW Clissa as well. I suppose if I give Clissa a second healer I might be more successful. I have a 56AW Nunally for dps, But of my other AW units I don't think they are very helpful for damage, which are a 43AW Cloris, 45 AW Mehlis.
No offense, but if u don't clear that map with those units, kindly go burn in hell along with Nanaly clones :p

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I used Metus AW 99 instead
I don't think AW Cloris and AW Mehlis could handle those Dragons
Also I did used 3 Healer

Good Luck~

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To those that can't do the last map:

Try again.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for the entire event. Please click the image in my signature to read them.

I had to do the penultimate map twice because I forgot how fragile Monster Slayers were.

Monster Slayer Mao and Asar:

T Sawa (T澤): "Aegis Adelle's 3rd bedroom has been implemented."
Miyatsuki (美弥月): "Adelle's design received too much influence from ○○○-san."
*Source:

Miyatsuki is Adelle and Maribelle's illustrator.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

mao looks so much better in rosel's outfit IMO

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im at just about a hundred sc in 2-3 months time is the slegend card worth waiting longer for as i am planning on spending them all when i reach 150 sc for the legend card from the looks of it its the 3 cr faries a black armour and 10 more sc every other reward is the same amount