What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I am so glad I spent the last weekend 2AW-ing my Helena. She really pulled her weight on today's map.

Also, did anyone manage to burst down the elder troll? Mine was sitting under the aura of Lv70 Livre, being pelted by the true damage attacks of Moltena and two of her doom-puppies, and I had my 2AW99 Clissa blocking it on her third skill-cycle, and I couldn't even see the bastard's health bar decrease until the regen ran out.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am so glad I spent the last weekend 2AW-ing my Helena. She really pulled her weight on today's map.

Also, did anyone manage to burst down the elder troll? Mine was sitting under the aura of Lv70 Livre, being pelted by the true damage attacks of Moltena and two of her doom-puppies, and I had my 2AW99 Clissa blocking it on her third skill-cycle, and I couldn't even see the bastard's health bar decrease until the regen ran out.
margaret + waltz is the best way if you're looking at purely shredding it (even better if you have a bit more support since no prince buff for her)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i didnt expect the elder to almost kill hibari thankfully i had skeletons

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Went the opposite way and lead the small fry into a kill zone with Hibari as the "tank" and blocked off fatty with an old AW70 Maribel of all things that I found in the attic.
It is surprisingly satisfactory to enjoy a cup of cocoa while seeing an elder troll crying over the ignominy of being beaten slowly oh so very slowly to a pulp by Maribel.

(I ended up adding a unit to hasten it a bit, I mean, one must have standards, besides it was getting dark)

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Went the opposite way and lead the small fry into a kill zone with Hibari as the "tank" and blocked off fatty with an old AW70 Maribel of all things that I found in the attic.
It is surprisingly satisfactory to enjoy a cup of cocoa while seeing an elder troll crying over the ignominy of being beaten slowly oh so very slowly to a pulp by Maribel.

(I ended up adding a unit to hasten it a bit, I mean, one must have standards, besides it was getting dark)
Lmao...

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just got Melvina out of the fragment gatcha, and while she looks pretty damn good after the recent princess boost (her AW skill now boosts her up to 2000+ Atk and 1100+ Def and it has a very short cooldown), the wiki had me scratch my head, so I decided to ask here: How long does her enemy-stopping final attack last? According to the wiki it is 13 seconds, and I find that surprisingly long compared to Rakshasa's similar ability (though, to be fair, everyone's favorite overdesigned majin waifu can do that multiple times). Anyone can confirm that number?

Edit: Checked the other wikis, and they all say the same. That's nice, I suppose. I wanted to raise a few princesses anyway (Louise was on my to-raise-list for the longest time), so since now I have all the plat princesses in the game, this is as good an excuse to do it as any.

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I just got Melvina out of the fragment gatcha, and while she looks pretty damn good after the recent princess boost (her AW skill now boosts her up to 2000+ Atk and 1100+ Def and it has a very short cooldown), the wiki had me scratch my head, so I decided to ask here: How long does her enemy-stopping final attack last? According to the wiki it is 13 seconds, and I find that surprisingly long compared to Rakshasa's similar ability (though, to be fair, everyone's favorite overdesigned majin waifu can do that multiple times). Anyone can confirm that number?

Edit: Checked the other wikis, and they all say the same. That's nice, I suppose. I wanted to raise a few princesses anyway (Louise was on my to-raise-list for the longest time), so since now I have all the plat princesses in the game, this is as good an excuse to do it as any.
...melvina has always been good, you're just late to the party. also, yes melvina's stun is 13s which makes her a very nice combo with kibahime. and rakshasa's stun is reusable; melvina's is a one-time.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Millennium War Aegis 'White Empire Edition' (2)
千年戦争アイギス 白の帝国編(2)

Release Date: March 30th
Author: Murasaki Yukiya (むらさきゆきや; )
Illustrator: Nanahara Fuyuki (七原冬雪; )
Price: 680 JPY (734)
Pre-order: ; ;
Serial Code:

There's no information about this aside from the release date. Though, Japanese players are hoping Lilie is the serial code character.

Millennium War Aegis: Bride in the Moonlight VII Illustration:

While certain scene illustrations for Tokoyo are in a certain post for certain people, I still have no idea about her class or skill at the moment.

I submitted all of the corrections I feel that I should submit for the game I translated. I hope things remain amicable between me and the creator; I really would like his help in bridging the gap between other Japanese artists that I like, but I don't want to bother him when he's busy and tired with everything related to his game. I'm so relieved that despite all of my mistakes, no one gave negative feedback over the translation quality.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Waiting for the Troll Regen is suck~
But from that , I have some time to look for Mireille Regen
It seems 20 HP regen / 0,5 Sec. It's not accurate , but well somewhere around that probably......

Briil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I burst him before his Regen ended; but it took me two skill uses of that lovely black demon summoner skill to do so (she was dancing for Miruno and Hibari. Heals coming from imperial battle priest, Erun, B.Iris, and Chydis. Long range shots from Fredericka. Metus on team, but I don't think I used her that round). Towa on team for passive.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...melvina has always been good, you're just late to the party. also, yes melvina's stun is 13s which makes her a very nice combo with kibahime. and rakshasa's stun is reusable; melvina's is a one-time.
It's hard not to be "late to the party" when I only got her yesterday, you know?

On a different note, I managed to burst down the elder troll as well using a combination and Margaret, Nanaly and Livre. It was a nice bit of vindication.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You do realize that it was already talked about Melvinas AW passive in here? Thus it indicates that Sora wasn't talking about having to have her to know about the 13 seconds Stun of her. So yes you are "late".

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's hard not to be "late to the party" when I only got her yesterday, you know?

On a different note, I managed to burst down the elder troll as well using a combination and Margaret, Nanaly and Livre. It was a nice bit of vindication.
I dont even have melvina, but I know she's good.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You do realize that it was already talked about Melvinas AW passive in here? Thus it indicates that Sora wasn't talking about having to have her to know about the 13 seconds Stun of her. So yes you are "late".
When was that? I have only been actively following this thread for the last three months or so, so you cannot really fault me for not being aware of something I wasn't around to hear about.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not sure why you would Post it in the dmm forum as dmm and nutaku are different Publisher. And as far as I can See is, that English from this costumer Service Looks pretty crap. And looking at the nutaku side one Person already told you the reason why it got wiped. Actually the question is why do you have 7k + gold in the Account for 1 year if you dont spend it.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DMM pts also have expired date of 1 yr

^ taken from their FAQS with google translate

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well OK good to know. But it doesnt matter to me as I only get dmm points when I know I waste them immediately. No use in saving them.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the 90 charisma lapis map just got easier:

please dont ask me if they walk away or not because I killed them before they moved ;x

zumide

Reputation score

Thank you for using Nutaku. You are receiving this email because you have gold that is about to expire on: 19/01/2017(EST/EDT)

If you do not use the GOLD before the expiration date, the GOLD will become invalid and removed from your account balance. Please make sure to spend it before it expires!

If you have used this GOLD recently you may be receiving this email as an error.
I got this email before my nutaku gold expired. You didn't get one?

mata123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i got vivian (plat dancer) from premium summon and i would like to ask if she is really bad or I'm missing something. Her automatic skill use seems to me like luck luster as it would be impossible to time it for me. Is she really so bad or is there some good use for her? Oh and I don't use other dancers, but was thinking about rising one.