What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Quite a lot of people on this wiki:

You will find more people there to help. The online games part of this forum has been pretty dead since Nutaku Aigis shut down / ULMF had a meltdown.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The backlash from the death of English version of Aigis plus the ULMF forum meltdown (Twice) have pretty much killed the traffic here. Most people who still bothers with DMM Aigis seems to have moved on to the Discord server.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score
been almost 6 months since i last signed into this game. have a question on H-scenes. have they had any fetishes yet or is it still vanilla to the core? i'd like to see some tentacle (not rape), pregnancy or more FF/M like that one Valkyrie early on. think i might come back to jp since i'm only working part time now and need something besides dokkan battle to keep me occupied.
There is a witch with tentacle scenes, some bondage stuff on afew girls, probably some other stuff I'm missing

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well now with Ranfa you can add necrophilia to this as well.Wait Eden already dead too.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
ok I just got Wendy my 6th black unit(7th if you count Anna :rolleyes:) any tips on her usage

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score
AW her and let her undying ass draw aggro, then skill AW her so she can start breaking waves of enemies for you with her true damage.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Forgot to spend my stamina before maintenance, and it's estimated 11 hour DMM maintenance, + whatever normal maintenance. 14 hours ontop of full stamina gone. ;_;

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
did 4 draws today got in order of lowest rare to highest Rozette, Rino, Themis and Melvina wow my first princess and I got three of them... not what I was hoping but I have no complaints :)

edit: Question: Is it posable to one star 騎兵限定 with just silver Valkyries

Last edited:

levoonisarat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I keep getting this error and it won't go away. I used translate it says to refresh and try again, I have done that for the last week and continue to have this problem.

Here is the error:

Any help would be appreciate, thanks.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Using the for collection it seems I only need to use 7 crystals to get to 1125 beans if I use the lowest 20/1, if only it has a higher drop rate.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Rolled for Alice Valentine but got black magic armour Shelses. I wanted VT Alice for her boost to lightning Gandhi Prince and her heals. :(

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Rolled for Alice Valentine but got black magic armour Shelses. I wanted VT Alice for her boost to lightning Gandhi Prince and her heals. :(
There there, Sill has heals for you at least.

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow, I wasn't online for a while there and for some reason my whole pc starts lagging when I try to play the game, although when I was playing the last time I had a worse PC. o_O

Mick2000

Reputation score
Wow, I wasn't online for a while there and for some reason my whole pc starts lagging when I try to play the game, although when I was playing the last time I had a worse PC. o_O
just lag? mine completely freeze! i don't know what happen exactly, it always freeze since this rance collab event. i have to move from using chrome to another browser to play it and it have a serious lag

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
just lag? mine completely freeze! i don't know what happen exactly, it always freeze since this rance collab event. i have to move from using chrome to another browser to play it and it have a serious lag
even in the other browser?

Mick2000

Reputation score
even in the other browser?
to be exact, with mozilla the game frozen in the middle of battle (collab mission) but only the game, other thing work perfectly fine but the whole mozilla kinda broke so i need to stop it with task manager.
with avast browser it work good but like i say it lag, a serious lag like playing game in 30 fps.
haven't try with other browser yet

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Idol Anna might just be my favorite version of her yet.. sadly she's still almost useless