What's new

RPG [Ahriman] 風紀剣士アサギ/ Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (RJ149951)

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (Ahriman) 風紀剣士アサギ

Ahriman's posted some progress of the upcoming DLC on his Pixiv page. Looks like it continues where the game ends, showing Whip being trained by Boris. You'd think after everything these girls went through (Whip especially) they would learn not to chase after bad guys alone. Teamwork makes the dream work!

Speaking of the ending, I found it funny that mostly everybody ignored Whip chasing after Boris and just did their own thing. Asagi and Ulla didn't even try to interfere lmao. I love seeing the heroines defeated, but it's just funny how this played out.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ahriman's posted some progress of the upcoming DLC on his Pixiv page. Looks like it continues where the game ends, showing Whip being trained by Boris. You'd think after everything these girls went through (Whip especially) they would learn not to chase after bad guys alone. Teamwork makes the dream work!

Speaking of the ending, I found it funny that mostly everybody ignored Whip chasing after Boris and just did their own thing. Asagi and Ulla didn't even try to interfere lmao. I love seeing the heroines defeated, but it's just funny how this played out.
There's going to be an expansion? I'll be honest I did not expect this.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

There's going to be an expansion? I'll be honest I did not expect this.
I expected it :v he already mention planning to add more event/mechanic into the game.

Not to mention that the first game did get the CG-stage

Though I hope that this one isn't as puzzling when it gets added.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I expected it :v he already mention planning to add more event/mechanic into the game.

Not to mention that the first game did get the CG-stage

Though I hope that this one isn't as puzzling when it gets added.
Can't he do a quick push with NG+ availability?
FFS, something so obvious for RPG maker games.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

god this guy just exceeded by far on a h game i would had wanted

sprite sex/ hard rpg / easy and simply story with theme / NON virgin route / Puzzles / corruptions.

even though i could say is enough and good as it is, just a someone said a NG+ / gallery / and new stuff would be good / specially a gallery with sprites and cgs- not only cg gallery and the sprites only visible through game O_O

i think it be more interesting if endings changes on diferent kinds of parts on the game that depends on corruption lvl of each girl and not only in last boss and other one
items that give n take corruption would be good as well if something like that were to be added haha

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

god this guy just exceeded by far on a h game i would had wanted

sprite sex/ hard rpg / easy and simply story with theme / NON virgin route / Puzzles / corruptions.

even though i could say is enough and good as it is, just a someone said a NG+ / gallery / and new stuff would be good / specially a gallery with sprites and cgs- not only cg gallery and the sprites only visible through game O_O

i think it be more interesting if endings changes on diferent kinds of parts on the game that depends on corruption lvl of each girl and not only in last boss and other one
items that give n take corruption would be good as well if something like that were to be added haha
If he place all that wow, this game would be at the top three of the best rpg maker and wolf games of the year. Im interested in know how many different endings would he add with Whip as protagonist or maybe the others three girls return in past of the story than he is making for the game, dunno

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a full version link or anything? iv not seen one i skimmed through

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

By no means is it anywhere even approaching complete. But here's a version 0.0001.

Should be much of the menu and such. In addition, the game up to where you get control is translated.

Still trying to find some bits of menus and such. As always more skills need doing but the core ones are done.

Standard installation protocol. Extract the Game.Rgss3a and overwrite the data and graphics folders with the contents in the attached zip.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow!

There are so many images depicting so many situations! I'm VERY impressed by Ahriman.

I did like the previous games he did, and he certainly took longer than he expected, but he definitely delivered.

Edit: I'm currently a trio of three with Ura, Whip, and Asagi once more! And man, I love how he differs the capture scenes based on each Act (which I dub as concluded when you beat a boss, the ones who have actually captured and hold a hero hostage until you defeat him in battle).

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

By no means is it anywhere even approaching complete. But here's a version 0.0001.

Should be much of the menu and such. In addition, the game up to where you get control is translated.

Still trying to find some bits of menus and such. As always more skills need doing but the core ones are done.

Standard installation protocol. Extract the Game.Rgss3a and overwrite the data and graphics folders with the contents in the attached zip.
Hooray! Something is better then nothing! Keep up the work, the fact you translate a lot of these fun little games for us.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Remember when you put the data and graphics folder into the game folder that you need to take out the rgssa file. Otherwise it will use the rgssa file instead of using the folders.

I usually make a folder in the actual Decrypter folder with the name of the game, then dump the rgssa file in it.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Deleted previous post because I was being stupid.
Anyway so far I only noticed one spelling error, in the status menu in the description you misspelled warrior as warrier.
Also is it possible to make the text about one or two points bigger? or is there so much text that you had to shrink it down to such a tiny size just to make it all fit?

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Deleted previous post because I was being stupid.
Anyway so far I only noticed one spelling error, in the status menu in the description you misspelled warrior as warrier.
Also is it possible to make the text about one or two points bigger? or is there so much text that you had to shrink it down to such a tiny size just to make it all fit?

As I mentioned before, rpg maker should create additional text boxes automatically if text is too much for one single box, not sure about items and decision choice boxes though. I just noticed the expanding/added boxes while playtesting my encrypted stuff from the story and h-scene dialogues, maybe thats different from item textboxes, description textboxes, if that is the case I am sorry for missleading you TNT90...:eek:.

Last edited:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have not seen it expand text automatically in any situation. Just sorta runs off the edge.
In any case, I don't trust it to do it in any situation so I'll make sure I ensure it's good from the get go.

Fixed that typo.

I'll make it 20 pt font and see how much needs adjusting. Default is 24 and I changed it to 18. Some of the items might need it even smaller though. Or I'll need to somehow be clever enough to make the text say the same thing with less words.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have not seen it expand text automatically in any situation. Just sorta runs off the edge.
In any case, I don't trust it to do it in any situation so I'll make sure I ensure it's good from the get go.

Fixed that typo.

I'll make it 20 pt font and see how much needs adjusting. Default is 24 and I changed it to 18. Some of the items might need it even smaller though. Or I'll need to somehow be clever enough to make the text say the same thing with less words.
Thanks for that, I have to say, I've seen a couple of translated games where the text just ran right off the edge of the box. Something about wraparound errors?

Well, from what I've seen, it often just gets left like that.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Fixed that typo.

As I said maybe there is a difference when it comes to choice item boxes and dialogue boxes...since I do only dialogue, right now, I can just tell from experinece, that it adds box after box...

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For version 0.0002, I'm hoping to have the items done, skills and states ... progressed. And the story done up through the banquet hall battle.

Need a little help on some dialogue I'm not sure of.

Bandit speaking:
\>だろ?
他の連中には黙って俺らだけで
輪姦(まわ)そうぜ
\>Right?
(not sure what goes here)
We'll make sure to rape you well in turns.

Whip's Intro:
???:・・・ほう?\|
まだ仲間を呼んでいないのか?
???:・・・One?\| (not sure here, seem weird as I have it)
Have you not called your friends?

Whip:
・・・どうやら宴会の最中のようだな\|
まずは
・・・Apparently they are in the middle of a feast.\|
At first. (This line seems out of place.)

Thug Boss:
テ、テメー、どこから入りやがった!?
テ、テメー、where did you come from!?
(Not sure what this first part is)

Asagi
おのれっ!逃がすか!
(Not sure here either)

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the lever part as well, already got the second lever thing. But i can't pull the third one, because the green girl gets affected by it. I can't repair her clothing either, so i'm kinda stuck. Any solutions to this?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the lever part as well, already got the second lever thing. But i can't pull the third one, because the green girl gets affected by it. I can't repair her clothing either, so i'm kinda stuck. Any solutions to this?
The right most lever does nothing, as far as I can tell. (might be a secret to pull it ahead of time or something).

The second one opens a back door to the "second" area where you fight some Japanese looking guy. Go to where you were jailed, and go way left.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The green-haired girl, Sabre is her name, doesn't want to wear clothing. It's just her nature.

Duck is right. There's an area above the church that you can't go into. If you go around there's a way into that area from the top.