What's new

RPG [Ahriman] 風紀剣士アサギ/ Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (RJ149951)

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (Ahriman) 風紀剣士アサギ

For version 0.0002, I'm hoping to have the items done, skills and states ... progressed. And the story done up through the banquet hall battle.

Need a little help on some dialogue I'm not sure of.

Bandit speaking:
\>だろ?
他の連中には黙って俺らだけで
輪姦(まわ)そうぜ
\>Right?
(not sure what goes here)
We'll make sure to rape you well in turns.

Whip's Intro:
???:・・・ほう?\|
まだ仲間を呼んでいないのか?
???:・・・One?\| (not sure here, seem weird as I have it)
Have you not called your friends?

Whip:
・・・どうやら宴会の最中のようだな\|
まずは
・・・Apparently they are in the middle of a feast.\|
At first. (This line seems out of place.)

Thug Boss:
テ、テメー、どこから入りやがった!?
テ、テメー、where did you come from!?
(Not sure what this first part is)

Asagi
おのれっ!逃がすか!
(Not sure here either)

As far as Whip's second line, I distinctly remember her saying "It looks like they are in the middle of a party" or some variation of that. I mainly remember her using the word "party" to describe their gang-bang and feast.

Thug Boss: H-hey! Where did you come from!?

Whip's intro: Huh? Have you not called your friends?
・ほう?sounds a lot like "Huh" in English, I'm pretty sure it's used more to represent a sound than a word in this context.

Asagi: I feel like she's saying "That guy! He's escaping!" here's what google translate gave me "Himself Tsu! Or escape"

I've noticed that a lot of times when there are little bits of text that don't form meaningful words, they are meant to represent sounds like laughter or sounds of surprise or confusion. It is really important to think of the context when trying to decipher if the text is acting as a sound effect of sorts or if it really is working as a normal word. I think I a good way to put it for fellow grammar goons is to think of the bits of text as onomatopoeia-- if they don't make sense as a word by themselves they're probably representing a sound. Or they could be exclamations like 'Huh' or 'Oh'.

Last edited:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

As far as Whip's second line, I distinctly remember her saying "It looks like they are in the middle of a party" or some variation of that. I mainly remember her using the word "party" to describe their gang-bang and feast.

Thug Boss: H-hey! Where did you come from!?

Whip's intro: Huh? Have you not called your friends?
・ほう?sounds a lot like "Huh" in English, I'm pretty sure it's used more to represent a sound than a word in this context.

Asagi: I feel like she's saying "That guy! He's escaping!" here's what google translate gave me "Himself Tsu! Or escape"

I've noticed that a lot of times when there are little bits of text that don't form meaningful words, they are meant to represent sounds like laughter or sounds of surprise or confusion. It is really important to think of the context when trying to decipher if the text is acting as a sound effect of sorts or if it really is working as a normal word. I think I a good way to put it for fellow grammar goons is to think of the bits of text as onomatopoeia-- if they don't make sense as a word by themselves they're probably representing a sound. Or they could be exclamations like 'Huh' or 'Oh'.
Thanks, I've included those changes on those 4 lines. I'm usually pretty good at catching the sounds, didn't spot those two though. I think I've gotten all the dialogue done for the banquet hall (which isn't related to later game events) except for the one line from before at the start and the merchant dialogue. State text should be done, at least what'll be seen in game. Only a few items descriptions left. Shit ton of skills left yet. I did mark every common event that has text in it (where the merchant dialogue resides). Hopefully that'll make it easier to get to that text later on.

Edit: I forgot about the mid-combat dialogue bits. Damn, I'll need to find those.

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Off topic but, I just played the creator's first game and as it turns out the merchant was a side villain in it.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Off topic but, I just played the creator's first game and as it turns out the merchant was a side villain in it.
Same setting, or just a reoccurring character? The plot thickens...

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Same setting, or just a reoccurring character? The plot thickens...
Reoccurring, I haven't played the second game yet so I'm not 100% sure.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Reoccurring, I haven't played the second game yet so I'm not 100% sure.
Didn't someone mentions that you can find the 4 girls from the first game here too?

So technically I'd call it same universe, and 'sequel' in chronological order (kinda like the games from New Moon Label)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Didn't someone mentions that you can find the 4 girls from the first game here too?

So technically I'd call it same universe, and 'sequel' in chronological order (kinda like the games from New Moon Label)
It is a sequel and the end to the story I would assume. This is his only game where the bad guy finally loses. Though you don't interact with the four girls, just get them to trade to the priest.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is a sequel and the end to the story I would assume. This is his only game where the bad guy finally loses. Though you don't interact with the four girls, just get them to trade to the priest.
You can find them? Where?!

Damn, all them secrets I missed with a 10 hour save file... T-T

Also, can the mods please change this game's prefix to "RPG Maker"?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can find them? Where?!

Damn, all them secrets I missed with a 10 hour save file... T-T
I know you can find both the Ninja and the Shrine Maiden on Stage 2 after you rescue Whip, but I can't remember where yo find the other two.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know you can find both the Ninja and the Shrine Maiden on Stage 2 after you rescue Whip, but I can't remember where yo find the other two.
Where do you find them?

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

And just like that I'm stuck again: I just rescued Whip from the Shogun looking guy, and then the green hair girl got yanked away. And I lost Red and Whip now >.>. Where do I go from here?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can't remember where the ninja and the police girl was, but the shrine maiden was where you fought the boss that kidnaps the whipper and the girl with the pigtails is in the demon world or whatever, have to navigate the maze, she'll show an exclamation when you click on her is all. There's nothing out of the ordinary aside from some comments the priest makes about them.

And just like that I'm stuck again: I just rescued Whip from the Shogun looking guy, and then the green hair girl got yanked away. And I lost Red and Whip now >.>. Where do I go from here?
I think you go to the three switches room.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't remember where the ninja and the police girl was, but the shrine maiden was where you fought the boss that kidnaps the whipper and the girl with the pigtails is in the demon world or whatever, have to navigate the maze, she'll show an exclamation when you click on her is all. There's nothing out of the ordinary aside from some comments the priest makes about them.

Oh ya... now I remember... There was no picture of her though, just the sprite.

@ DarkfallDC
I'm assuming you mean the the red-fighter girl got trapped by the scientist guy. Click the fireplace in the room outside that room's door. Go up into the locked room on the first floor and get the key in a red box, on the table. Some female knights from some guild should have shown up on the first level as well. The key opens up that room beside the fireplace-room. By the time you free the red-hair, the female knights would all have been caught, and you need to rescue them. Or not. :p

Last edited:
OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd say same universe; he's definitely the same character from the first game, same name and profession (slave trader). The problem is that there is a sequel planned to the first game which is either the next game he's working on or the Heroine Alliance I talked about a while ago (the name is something I made up for what the project is basically about).

I asked him about this but it made things a little more confusing. He said "Whether Asagi rescues them or not, they are fated to serve men as slaves" (paraphrased).

This is possible, but doesn't seem congruent with a sequel unless the story opens with Yomi, Miya and Shirabe escaping from capture/slavery, or new heroines coming in to rescue them (possibly Asagi and Ulla).

The ending of the first game shows Yomi, Shirabe and Miya planning to hunt down Boris and free Kuna. However Ahriman added a bonus 4th stage that acted as a gallery for the sex scenes. Upon completion of the level Boris tricks Yomi into following him into a dungeon where she is trapped in a room with gates in front of and behind her. Shirabe and Miya are already unconscious on the ground on the other side of the gate in front of Yomi. They were laying next to Boris, the same tactic probably used on them. The room Yomi is in is fills with an aphrodisiac gas which causes her to lose consciousness as well. The area transitions to a slave training room, where the player then controls Boris who spectates/interacts with the heroines in various ways.

However after the sex scene showing the heroines being sexually trained ends, instead of returning the player to the main menu the heroines wake up outside and continue their pursuit of Boris.

If the player returning the defeated heroines is meant to be taken at face value, here's how I see it playing out and making the most sense.

Yomi, Miya and Shirabe's pursuit lead them to the same hideout that Whip and Asagi are in. They arrive later when enemy reinforcements arrive (more enemies appear in the banquet hall and in the outer halls of the base later in the game, this is also when the three heroines appear in various places around the base. Notice how Shirabe *the policewoman* is found by herself and Yomi and Miya are found close to each other. Perhaps them splitting up was a disastrous decision which lead to their defeat.) However the fact that Kuna can be found in the first place doesn't make sense, especially with the location that you find her in.

Boris has Kuna with him after the events in the first game and based on the description of her when you find her in the dream/demon realm she is basically completely brainwashed. It doesn't make sense for her to attempt escape on her own, nor to be successful if she ever did try (those of you who have played the first game know why, compared to the other heroines Kuna was the weakest and the easiest to get captured. She didn't have any special skills to help her fight. On the other hand Yomi is a badass ninja with some demonic techniques to give her even more of an edge in combat, Miya is an expert swords-woman who has a magically enhanced sword, and Shirabe is a police officer/detective that has proficient use of explosives. Kuna is basically a cute young woman that caught Boris' eye.)

The only thing I could think that happened is that she was kidnapped by a succubus or incubus and brought to the demon realm.

At the end of the day, the only way to know if the original heroines' appearance in this game has any real impact on their story is to see what happens in the sequel to their story.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Wasn't it that
Kuna actually had dark power, and has been pretending to be weak all these while? (or that her power's only really effective on women, seeing as the enemies in the first game are all male

Especially with her illusion portal when you tried to chase after her in the mansion.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

probably i am quite lost but mind someone tell me where exactly you saw them o_O i finished the game and from demon realm i presume you mean when enter the mirror?

i am sure i never saw the 3 of them o_o

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

A couple more things I'm not sure on with the Merchant's dialogue.

\>ト、トにかく女の子は高く買取り・・・
ゲフンゲフン!\!
保護しますよ~
\>I-I'll pay you greatly for bringing the girls・・・
Gefun Gefun! (Fuck if I know)\!
I'll protect them.

\>アサギさん、調子はドうデすか?
\>ここはイヤらしいこトばかりですばら・・・\.
けしからんですね!ぷんぷん!
\>Asagi、how are you doing?
\>(Something about a rose?)・・・\.
How outrageous!Punpun!

いや、\.お主の探し人かと尋ねたのだが?
No、\. お主の探し人かと尋ねたのだが?

\>この娘なら・・・\<\.こんなトころデすね♪
\>This girl・・・\<\.(no idea)♪

Last edited:

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope someone is writing up a walkthrough for this, because this is awfully confusing.

Rescued the red haired girl now; which path do I backtrack to now? And where on from there? I wish I knew how to read moonspeak >.>.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

well i cant read it but somehow i knew mostly what to do in all game

actually i think i played to much h rpgs to know just by guess the story XD
i dunno if feel good for my memory and creation or ashamed to think like that o_o

and by rescue the red haired girl you mean your fighter? for the first time? cuz actually on the game you need to save them infinte times if you keep on loosing so in wish part?

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wasn't it that
Kuna actually had dark power, and has been pretending to be weak all these while? (or that her power's only really effective on women, seeing as the enemies in the first game are all male

Especially with her illusion portal when you tried to chase after her in the mansion.
Maybe, but I really don't think so. Especially since the events in area four aren't 100% confirmed to have happened. Think about it, if Boris finally captured the women who had been pestering him the whole time, (the same Boris that has been a slave trader presumably for years) for what reason would he intentionally let them go? In the ending cutscene in area four, there is no indication that the heroines freed themselves or escaped, they were fully restrained, disarmed, and under the affects of an aphrodisiac. The only way they got away is if he released them, or if the events of the fourth stage were dreamed up, probably by Yomi.

I think the "it was a dream" thing is right, notice how after you enter a portal and see the sex scene, Asagi (and hoever else was nearby) wakes up, basically from a nightmare.

The same thing happens after the final scene in stage 4, Yomi gets up, irritated/confused as she continues her journey with Miya and Shirabe.

Kuna hasn't been shown using any powers in any of the three main stages so it's hard to say she had powers from the start. For example in the cutscene after the final battle against the hulking demon Aradama, the furious demon charges directly towards Yomi. Kuna steps in the way, she doesn't use any dark portals to teleport her or Yomi out of the way, instead she gets knocked out of the way like a normal young woman would. There's no reason she would not use her powers, if she had them, to protect herself or her friends from extreme danger. The idea of her pretending to be weak doesn't make sense in a life or death situation like that.

Kuna is a regular girl that Boris wanted to make into a slave, Yomi saw her being chased and stepped in. The fact that she suddenly can create portals in the fourth dreamlike stage should clue you in that things are not as they seem. That what is happening is more illusion that reality. The fact that Boris, a person who enjoys training and enslaving women, let three attractive women who have stood in his way multiple times go for no reason whatsoever proves that those events didn't really happen. Miya actually used to be Boris' slave. There's doubly no reason why he would let her get away again. It's just not congruent to his character.