What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Ahriman] 紋章騎士ノルド ~ケガレの紋章編~ (RJ233587)

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLSite:
Released: August 30, 2018

After playing the game through, I would probably skip this one for now and re-evaluate when "part 2" is released. Definitely not worth the price he is charging for. There is essentially only 3 or 4 H-animations in the game. You can find a copy of the usual sites, I'm sure. Losing faith in the stuff Ahriman is putting out recently.

RJ233587_img_main.jpg

New artist, game play similar to his other games including battle rape and bondage.

Like previous Ahriman games it's pretty heavily bondage themed. ZThe combat system is essentially taking down enemies in the most efficient way possible, or else you'll be more likely to be grabbed and have certain bindings/tools placed, which becomes increasingly hard to break free later.

For each individual enemy on the field they can either attack or call for help, which increases their numbers/health, so every time an enemy calls for help another dude shows up and is added to the group. I think this caps out at 3-4, and once it caps out instead of calling for allies they have a chance to try and surround you, and failing to defend properly results in lewd things, so if you're out of TP you won't be able to properly defend. Failing to defend against lewd attacks increased your yielding/surrender level, and every time it raises you get into more interesting bondage situations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention to his twitter but this came out of nowhere, I'm so happy to randomly have another game by ahriman

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I have been paying attention and can confirm, came out of nowhere

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Do you have any more information about this game?

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wait a second, what the hell? His pixiv is listed?
When I put stuff up on DLSite, I was explicitly told I couldn't have any links to any websites in the info of the game, did DLSite change their policies recently?

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do you have any more information about this game?
Like previous ahriman games it's pretty heavily bondage themed. I can only speak about the combat system since I've only played the demo, but the combat system is essentially taking down enemies in the most efficient way possible, or else you'll be more likely to be grabbed and have certain bindings/tools placed, which becomes increasingly hard to break free later. For each individual enemy on the field they can either attack or call for help, which increases their numbers/health, so every time an enemy calls for help another dude shows up and is added to the group. I think this caps out at 3-4, and once it caps out instead of calling for allies they have a chance to try and surround you, and failing to defend properly results in lewd things, so if you're out of TP you won't be able to properly defend. Failing to defend against lewd attacks increased your yielding/surrender level, and every time it raises you get into more interesting bondage situations.

dimeside

Reputation score
downloaded the game, but cannot open. any1 with same problem?

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
The battle (rape) system is excellent and I really like the new art style by . But by god, I hoped Ahriman would stop releasing half finished games....

Last edited:

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
For the price point, the length of the game is very short. The game DOES promise a 2nd half though, so hopefully that second half is a cheap DLC and not another complete game for 1200yen.

Other than that, the gameplay is overall fun, albeit too easy. It's way too easy to get through most fights without even hitting lv 2 of the bondage. You have to try to lose in order to get any higher. This would be okay if the bondage in the game had more lasting effects, but they go away as soon as you leave the area, so making it easier to reach higher levels of bondage would have been better.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i really doubt the second half will got better, i think its just same repeat like this or aoi game, its shame with so much time he do its still not better than last game (that flop) and even not come as par on swordman asagi.
the lack of persistant status effect and magically escaped without effort when in confinement/imprisoned is actually really kinda bad for me, seeing that usually the main point from ahriman game

nb : yes the CG is improved a bit, but i really dont mind his usual CG too (maybe the + thing from this game is the CG? but what i want to see from this game is the story and gameplay tough)

Reputation score
Wait so there's four different stages and that's it? After you beat the big plant thing is there anywhere to go or does it just kinda end right there?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait so there's four different stages and that's it? After you beat the big plant thing is there anywhere to go or does it just kinda end right there?
The game basically ends after you beat the orcs. The blonde girl's scene is the last scene. The plant stage is essentially a bonus stage. The only other content besides that is the two extra scenes with the dude in prison which requires you to get captured by certain enemies to unlock. Its a short game. The author basically said its more of a side project that he's doing because he wanted a small distraction from developing his other game. If anything, this game should get a part two in several months but that's it for now.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
As the others said, this was a side project. He did talk about this last year, but VERY briefly and left it in the shadows afterwards. yet given he kept showing off some fan art from the artist, it was clear they where still working together on something.

The post BTW with him going into wanting to make a game with them, even showing off the star for this one in prototype.
The issue though is that Ahriman's systems are just -HIGHLY- complex battle wise, and his events aren't much slouches ether, that we expecting to see another swordman asagi is HIGHLY unlikely. Honestly that game on a mechanic level was FAR more simplified, that in turn allowed him to put a LOT more time in the length, and interactions, and events, but this guy kinda swings with me where we -REALLY- care more about the battle stuff then anything else, yet he also knows that people mostly got into his work due -TOWARDS- his story and event interaction.

...But I'm greatly on the fence about this price, as yet again it feels more like it's hiked that high because he was paying off a VA who wasn't going to work -cheap-, and that he's chances are also splitting the profits with the artist in turn. I love this guys work, as he greatly inspires my own, but if this price point for this amount of interactive content is becoming commonplace...It's harder to point others in his direction...

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
to play a different kind but unfortunately still contains par errors.
Such as. in combat it can come to the crashed very annoying ^ ^.

CadBac94

Reputation score
So do they ever fuck her or is it just a constant chain of bondage and teasing cause I cant figure it out

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So do they ever fuck her or is it just a constant chain of bondage and teasing cause I cant figure it out
the orc fuck her until she's pregnant...

by the way I can't play it on my android anyone have any idea?
(and damn! Ahriman going Episodic again)

Utgardoutcast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, at least he released the full episode rather than releasing what basically amounts to a proof of concept. Although he did give his updates to Aoi for free to those
that bought it. That puts him ahead of plenty of other makers I've encountered.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Okay, I played the full game, which, if you rush through it, might be ~30 minutes. But if you want to enjoy it and view all the scenes, you can stretch it to 2-3 hours. (Especially if you're a fan of combat rape as much as I am.)
I have a review of this game, which seems to be episode 1 of ... however many his partner artist wants to make for this series(?).
I do not have the time to write the review now, but I plan on writing one as soon as I have time, which could be in a few days; I hope I don't forget anything, though.