What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [ahyana] 退魔女神 / Exorcism Goddess

Sure thing, for my playstyle I charge in to the enemies and fight off as much as I can, but at one point all the Mind Energy is empty so I purposely use the skill "give up" to spawn in front of the entrance so I have the time to replenish my energy by using Mind Pills but when I respawn the character model is invisible, this bug is present for both Belva and Ahyana.
I've had this bug too. You can use MTool: there is a feature to teleport via mouse click. You can use that to navigate, since this bug happens often.

I've had this bug too. You can use MTool: there is a feature to teleport via mouse click. You can use that to navigate, since this bug happens often.
Thanks for the suggestion, there seems to be multiple MTool on the internet so I don’t know which I need to download, can you please share the link or the name of the most trusted MTool or the one you are current using. Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion, there seems to be multiple MTool on the internet so I don’t know which I need to download, can you please share the link or the name of the most trusted MTool or the one you are current using. Thanks
From , note that AVs hate the thing.

Back