What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [ahyana] 退魔女神 / Exorcism Goddess

JetstreamSama

Reputation score
i'd like to play the game too, i can't, dont know how to install, if the game was in another tipe of file...

freemoon

Reputation score
Using Banshee rune will remove clothe. But additional 2~3 attacks are needed to go completely naked and into "indulging state".
I see, didn't know this item's use before, by the way is there any way to make dominated scene more consistent?
I thought that having the mark after losing virginity of said mob could led to dominate scenes easily but that's not the case, it happens mostly with goblins and dogs while for humans is almost impossible.
quick edit: saw the changelog where you mentioned they are still in work, my bad.

who knows when the update is?
the dev said around late April

Last edited:
OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
i'd like to play the game too, i can't, dont know how to install, if the game was in another tipe of file...
Just use the links to download the the game and place all files in the same folder and unzip them. Go to the game folder and double click the game.exe to play the game

I thought that having the mark after losing virginity of said mob could led to dominate scenes easily but that's not the case, it happens mostly with goblins and dogs while for humans is almost impossible.
quick edit: saw the changelog where you mentioned they are still in work, my bad.
It's finished in 0.8a. So every enemy has the dominate scenes. The scenes are not related to virginity loss but can be triggered after the enemy's sex skill is greater than 3000 and the goddess has the fetish "Dominated".

lightshadow1232123

Reputation score
Hi ahyana i love your game very much, i played a lot and the dog sex skill is ~5000 now and becomes invincible for Belva.....

tease (critical > squirt) >> rape (critical > squirt) >> infinity loop:cry: i cant choose a single action in 20mins

will there be some items / methods to lower (/ reset) the enemy sex skill?
or will there be more equipment slot for the character?

And 2nd question: sometimes i want to change the fetish pose for the character, but
- the enemy always use the old fetish pose attack (~5000 sex skill)
- even they finally use the new pose, i cant choose (pretend to allow / escape) as the character is always aroused / in-heat >> cannot resist (will enemy rape when character is calm?)

thank you very much:)

Last edited:

Ludard

Reputation score
Hi ahyana i love your game very much, i played a lot and the dog sex skill is ~5000 now and becomes invincible for Belva.....

tease (critical > squirt) >> rape (critical > squirt) >> infinity loop:cry: i cant choose a single action in 20mins

And 2nd question: sometimes i want to change the fetish pose for the character, but
- even they finally use the new pose, i cant choose (pretend to allow / escape) as the character is always aroused / in-heat >> cannot resist (will enemy rape when character is calm?)

Not a dev but hope I can help with this.

Q1: I think the point of the game is that; if you truly wish to beat the game, the H-scene has to be at a minimum. Reason why I have several separate save files, one for enjoyment, and one for beating the game.
The enemy's sex skill hitting way over 3000 is kind of like a point of no return.

Q2: I had to do quite many load-save to achieve this, cus like I said above, enemy's sex skill hitting that high is a game over.
Here is what I did:

- Get your character to start the fight clean: No estrus, No arousal.
- With the Enemy's sex skill that high, just a tease will be a game over for the character so I used the Banshee rune to beat the first enemy to take my clothes off and start the second battle and ""PRAY"" that the enemy will not squirt you the first hand before they rape you (One of your Passive will erect the enemy in the first round)
- Old fetish pose attack starts; "PRAY" that your character will be lucky enough to have "resist" appear rather than just succumbing.
- again, """"PRAY"""" that the enemy will use the non-fetish pose attack the second time he attacks so that you may allow it.

Yea, it will take a lot of luck to achieve this.
So the faster way will be: Start your game anew to setup a new fetish pose. seriously, this is it. This is MUCH faster than making your character to have a new fetish pose against an enemy that became a sex lord.

Ludard

Reputation score
I have one Question.
I have noticed there was a feature, but have no idea what it does.
The lewdness (number)x increases as she reaches climax what does it actually do?
1711068563682.png

Taylor Gauss

Reputation score

Q1: I think the point of the game is that; if you truly wish to beat the game, the H-scene has to be at a minimum. Reason why I have several separate save files, one for enjoyment, and one for beating the game.
The enemy's sex skill hitting way over 3000 is kind of like a point of no return.

Q2: I had to do quite many load-save to achieve this, cus like I said above, enemy's sex skill hitting that high is a game over.
Here is what I did:

- With the Enemy's sex skill that high, just a tease will be a game over for the character so I used the Banshee rune to beat the first enemy to take my clothes off and start the second battle and ""PRAY"" that the enemy will not squirt you the first hand before they rape you (One of your Passive will erect the enemy in the first round)
- Old fetish pose attack starts; "PRAY" that your character will be lucky enough to have "resist" appear rather than just succumbing.
- again, """"PRAY"""" that the enemy will use the non-fetish pose attack the second time he attacks so that you may allow it.

So the faster way will be: Start your game anew to setup a new fetish pose. seriously, this is it. This is MUCH faster than making your character to have a new fetish pose against an enemy that became a sex lord.
Regarding this issue, I have several opinions that I would like to share.
First of all, this is an H-game, so the essence of playing this game is to cooperate with the H-scene. The core of the entire game is to experience the goddess's step-by-step decline while advancing the main storyline.
However, when the degree of corruption is high, it will make it impossible to continue fighting, or it will become too difficult to continue. Usually in this case, the game will provide some props or mechanisms to reduce the protagonist's estrus value or even sensitivity. But I hope to provide new solutions compared to this method.
I think the "forced advancement and compensation afterwards" approach is worth recommending. Of course, I am also very happy to see that in recent updates, such props seem to have begun to appear in the game. For example, the protagonist can choose to cause damage to the opponent after accepting the H-scene. The Banshee Rune is also a good attempt, providing damage while also causing one's own clothes to fall off.
Can we set up a temporary sealed skill: after being triggered in battle, you can immediately defeat the opponent and win to advance the plot. But the price is that the seal will increase the goddess's sensitivity or estrus level, and the sealed enemies will appear in the goddess's sleep or in her dreams to double the torment of the goddess. Of course, you can consider whether it is necessary to provide an option to skip watching the night. H-Scence. As for how to set up the triggering method of this skill, it may require more thinking, because we expect it to be activated when the goddess is highly corrupted and is damaged by the enemy's continuous H damage, but we do not want to frequently ask the user every round whether to activate it. Between the two Strike a balance. So after the protagonist is ejaculated, we can use the energy of the ejaculation to ask the player if they want to activate this seal. It's also a good time to ask as a passive skill just before the sustained climax is about to fail.

lightshadow1232123

Reputation score

Here is what I did:

Thanks for replying

I almost feel the same with you, but i didnt pray, i just keep to save after EACH enemy XD

And i may not re-start for a clean pure save file, because i would rather wait for the next updates to see if there is any solution, and, i have been killing too many dogs, too too too many

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score

Thank you! A new feature of reducing enemies' sex skill will be included in the next update. This will solve the problem you had. The "sexual desire" and the "lewdness" can affect the resistance / submissiveness. Reduce sexual desire by sedative and reduce lewdness by resting at home, you will be able to choose "escape". And if you frequently choose "escape" for a pose, whether you actually escape or not, the "preference" to that pose will decrease.

I have one Question.
I have noticed there was a feature, but have no idea what it does.
The lewdness (number)x increases as she reaches climax what does it actually do?
View attachment 49701
The "lewdness" determines how fast the "submit" bar increases.

Regarding this issue, I have several opinions that I would like to share.
First of all, this is an H-game, so the essence of playing this game is to cooperate with the H-scene. The core of the entire game is to experience the goddess's step-by-step decline while advancing the main storyline.
However, when the degree of corruption is high, it will make it impossible to continue fighting, or it will become too difficult to continue. Usually in this case, the game will provide some props or mechanisms to reduce the protagonist's estrus value or even sensitivity. But I hope to provide new solutions compared to this method.
I think the "forced advancement and compensation afterwards" approach is worth recommending. Of course, I am also very happy to see that in recent updates, such props seem to have begun to appear in the game. For example, the protagonist can choose to cause damage to the opponent after accepting the H-scene. The Banshee Rune is also a good attempt, providing damage while also causing one's own clothes to fall off.
Can we set up a temporary sealed skill: after being triggered in battle, you can immediately defeat the opponent and win to advance the plot. But the price is that the seal will increase the goddess's sensitivity or estrus level, and the sealed enemies will appear in the goddess's sleep or in her dreams to double the torment of the goddess. Of course, you can consider whether it is necessary to provide an option to skip watching the night. H-Scence. As for how to set up the triggering method of this skill, it may require more thinking, because we expect it to be activated when the goddess is highly corrupted and is damaged by the enemy's continuous H damage, but we do not want to frequently ask the user every round whether to activate it. Between the two Strike a balance. So after the protagonist is ejaculated, we can use the energy of the ejaculation to ask the player if they want to activate this seal. It's also a good time to ask as a passive skill just before the sustained climax is about to fail.
Thanks for the feedback! I agree with you.
Two changes in the next update should solve the problem: 1. the strong stun affect of "in heat" and "after squirting" will be removed / reduced so that players will not be locked in a battle. 2. the enemies' sex skill and the lust for an enemy can be decreased (I'm still thinking about how to make this feature more fun).

petfek

Reputation score
New idea for more content! first of all keep the good work, you are doing great!
Since you added a game over once the goddess reach a level of lewdness, instead of game over (which in my opinion is a big boomer and id love to be removed entirely even from monsters.. and give a mini game/side story to save the goddess instead.. an extra idea).. after goddess reach max lvl of lewdness and she fall into it you can start a "new life" for her where she interact more with citizens and she is getting into protitusion more and more.. just an idea for the future once u are done with the main things and your ideas..
and since u wanna keep her as goddess and not give her lewd attacks and stuff.. with the "new life" content she can dive into these since shes isnt thinking anything like that anymore..
or that could be even a whole new game for you once u are done with this as the "new life of goddess"

freemoon

Reputation score
Hi Ahyana,
I have some ideas that I hope you could consider for possible future enemy:
- hypnotist enemy: can be a human or monster, special move hypnosis, where after multiple hits makes the goddess go directly into "indulged state" (may be a little bit too powerful).
- orc: similar to goblins but much bigger in size it can be the goblin's map boss like with the alpha dog, special move grab, when it hits it stuns the goddess.
- lizard man: since you have includes lots of double penetration scenes I thought you may consider this, as in fiction lizard man has two genitals so it can do double penetration by itself, special move lick.
- tentacle monster: I was thinking about some future maps you may make and I thought that tentacle monster may fit in the story as a monster of corruption, special move aphrodisiac gas.

Taylor Gauss

Reputation score
Hi Ahyana,
- hypnotist enemy: can be a human or monster, special move hypnosis, where after multiple hits makes the goddess go directly into "indulged state" (may be a little bit too powerful).
- orc: similar to goblins but much bigger in size it can be the goblin's map boss like with the alpha dog, special move grab, when it hits it stuns the goddess.
- lizard man: since you have includes lots of double penetration scenes I thought you may consider this, as in fiction lizard man has two genitals so it can do double penetration by itself, special move lick.
- tentacle monster: I was thinking about some future maps you may make and I thought that tentacle monster may fit in the story as a monster of corruption, special move aphrodisiac gas.
I think it is a good idea to have a hypnotist enemy. The game protagonist is a powerful goddess, and it is a wonderful combination to meet a sinister hypnotist. The goddess was accidentally hypnotized to do some obscene things that she did not intend. Afterwards, some people with bad intentions left evidence to threaten the goddess. In order to keep her identity secret, the goddess had to do some obscene things. In fact, this point is also mentioned in the plot where she meets a pervert while riding the subway in plain clothes. The goddess wants to keep her identity secret, which is also in line with the overall plot.

Will there be some SM elements or enemies like trainers in the future? Or some training props? For example, when the goddess is in extreme estrus or hypnotized, her body is extremely sensitive to eroticism, and she encounters a trainer, and there are some battles in which she is tied up and trained. Or the goddess is accidentally photographed by the trainer as evidence of her identity, so she is forced to agree to some conditions of the trainer, such as wearing certain SM props, leather socks, blindfolds, restraint belts, etc., and can only use her legs in battle.

Mankean2

Reputation score
Is there any date or any information on when the update will be? I already corrupted the goddess more than 20 times xd

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
New idea for more content! first of all keep the good work, you are doing great!
Since you added a game over once the goddess reach a level of lewdness, instead of game over (which in my opinion is a big boomer and id love to be removed entirely even from monsters.. and give a mini game/side story to save the goddess instead.. an extra idea).. after goddess reach max lvl of lewdness and she fall into it you can start a "new life" for her where she interact more with citizens and she is getting into protitusion more and more.. just an idea for the future once u are done with the main things and your ideas..
and since u wanna keep her as goddess and not give her lewd attacks and stuff.. with the "new life" content she can dive into these since shes isnt thinking anything like that anymore..
or that could be even a whole new game for you once u are done with this as the "new life of goddess"
Thanks for the new ideas! Great ideas! They're inspiring and I'll definitely take them into consideration!

Hi Ahyana,
Thanks for the suggestions! Orc and double genitals are on the plan, although they may not appear in the next update. Tentacle may not be included. For hypnotist, I'm still thinking about it.

I think it is a good idea to have a hypnotist enemy. The game protagonist is a powerful goddess, and it is a wonderful combination to meet a sinister hypnotist. The goddess was accidentally hypnotized to do some obscene things that she did not intend. Afterwards, some people with bad intentions left evidence to threaten the goddess. In order to keep her identity secret, the goddess had to do some obscene things. In fact, this point is also mentioned in the plot where she meets a pervert while riding the subway in plain clothes. The goddess wants to keep her identity secret, which is also in line with the overall plot.

Will there be some SM elements or enemies like trainers in the future? Or some training props? For example, when the goddess is in extreme estrus or hypnotized, her body is extremely sensitive to eroticism, and she encounters a trainer, and there are some battles in which she is tied up and trained. Or the goddess is accidentally photographed by the trainer as evidence of her identity, so she is forced to agree to some conditions of the trainer, such as wearing certain SM props, leather socks, blindfolds, restraint belts, etc., and can only use her legs in battle.
Thanks for the suggestions! I'm still thinking about how to make hypnotize scenes and haven't decided yet. Light SM stuff might also be included in the future.

Is there any date or any information on when the update will be? I already corrupted the goddess more than 20 times xd
Around late April.

cuteoranges

Reputation score
Hello! been following this game on different sites and wanted to ask if there's going to be preg content in the game (even in the form of bad endings or game overs)?

Ludard

Reputation score
Hello! been following this game on different sites and wanted to ask if there's going to be preg content in the game (even in the form of bad endings or game overs)?
If preg means pregnant, this game already has that feature.
In the form of both game-over and bad endings.

freemoon

Reputation score
I think you should be make that players can use more items off battles, like mind pills, since enemy hits first i always am in a disadvantage same with angle of bliss or escape scrolls.

geralt1994

Reputation score
If preg means pregnant, this game already has that feature.
In the form of both game-over and bad endings.
I think he means the entire pregnant system.
Basically, you can fight with pregnancy status and have pregnant CGs/animations on screen while pregnant, extending the current BE or sort of conditional restriction only.

Ludard

Reputation score
I think he means the entire pregnant system.
Basically, you can fight with pregnancy status and have pregnant CGs/animations on screen while pregnant, extending the current BE or sort of conditional restriction only.
Oh right, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks for that.

I should have elaborated a little more.
So there is a system, but it may not be the one that you would expect but I will still explain it.
I am sure you noticed the flower UI icon that shows the getting-baby probability. The probability can be increased by the lewd passives you will naturally get.
I don't think I need to explain how you get pregnant part.

This game has two types of preg system:
1. getting pregnant by the human enemy.
2. getting pregnant by monsters (in the forest)

Human enemy:
This one can lead you to an instant game over + bad ending, if you decide to rest right away after they impregnate you, you will get a different bad ending depending on who impregnated you.
Make sure you take an abortion pill before you go to sleep, otherwise, you will lose all your progress. This is pretty much it for a human enemy.

Monsters:
This one's a little more exciting. When they impregnate you during the fight- and you drop their HP down to 0, the monster baby will come right out of the goddess's womb(with an evil laighter) and BOOM you now have a full HP enemy. At the early point of the game, this is about it.
But If the monsters baby-inject you enough(5? I think?), you will get a new passive(forgot the name, basically goddess grows fetish on having monster babies), which adds another H-SCENE during the battle when goddess gives birth to a monster.

And that's all. I'm not sure what will be added next but this is all the preg-related stuff in the game.