What's new

Ai and Mary (64 and Kakka)

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Ai and Mary (64 and Kakka)

"As if... I'd give up at this point..." Ai thinks as she somehow works herself back up, gripping her blade with jerking fingers, not really managing to get a proper hold. Still, she pushes herself forward in an attack attempt.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"L-let's finish this!" Mary says again, hopefully it'd be true this time. She aims another blast, hopefully enough to distract the slime into targeting her again, even if she misses.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

6 vs. 5
17 vs. 8

A look of intense fear cam across the slime's face as the two refused to listen to her; Mary's blast hit it in its side, and Ai's slash cut deeply into it. The slime let out a long, pained wail and collapsed, hundreds of little droplets of slime exploding from within it.

There is only one course of action remaining for the girls; moving on into the room where they would find the master of the spire.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary notices the look of fear. "I almost feel bad now...should we forge ahead?"

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ai asks Mary for a brief rest, wanting to get her jerking muscles under control before they approach the master. "I can still feel the electricity... going through me... need to rest a bit..." she says, flexing her fingers as she tests her grip on the shaft of her blade.

Once her body was under control again, she'd proceed towards the final door with Mary.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

After a short rest Ai feels better, proper control returning to her fingers. The two of them pick themselves up and make their way back to the giant metal door, inserting the key they'd been given by the shapeshifter and turning it slowly. The door opened to a room lined with bookshelves filled with books, seemingly protected by a thin forcefield. Along one wall is a chair next to a candle, and in it sits an elf, looking, as all of them do, young and attractive. He put down the book he was reading and frowned at them. I have visitors, I see. This group of slavers wasn't very good, and that cat proved worthless just as I thought she would. He slowly got up and grabbed a magical staff that had been propped up against the chair. So what brings you here? Stealing my treasure? Have I taken a loved one of yours? No matter. Soon you will join the rest.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Taking deep breaths, Ai steadies her stance and adjusts her grip on her naginata, preparing herself for the final battle. "This is it Ai, the clash of destiny..." she thinks as she dashes forward to strike her first attack of this fateful battle.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You're going down!" Mary shouts as she casts her now well used spell. "Just, take your time getting into the game, though."

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

6 vs. 2

Mary Slows the elf, who gives a hmph as Ai cuts him, not quite expecting her to slow him down. Unfortunately, he's immediately moving faster; it seems he's cast Haste on himself to negate the effect of Mary's spell.

Elf
14/15 FP
4/6 MP

Ai
5/5 FP
0/10 AP

Mary
5/5 FP
2/4 MP
0/10 AP

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh! Jerk!" Mary shouts, aiming a blast at him. She wasn't going to was her time casting slow again if he was just count to counter it with his own spell.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ai did not like how the battle was going, the elf clearly being quite skilled with magic. But that didn't stop her from attacking him once more, even in his hasted state

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

12 vs. 11
15 vs. 15

Mary and Ai both barely hit the elf, and he grunted as he was injured. Perhaps I should take you more seriously he said, as he attempted to cast a spell on Ai.

8 vs. 20

Dirty thoughts flit through Ai's head, images of being assaulted by all sorts of monsters, but she manages to push them to the side and continue on. Well well, aren't you the disciplined one? he asked, his tone mocking, but the two could tell he didn't like the early going.

Elf
12/15 FP
2/6 MP

Ai
5/5 FP
0/10 AP

Mary
5/5 FP
2/4 MP
0/10 AP

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary ties to fire a blast at the elf now. She doubted she could do anything useful with her magic now, but perhaps something might come to her, as she remembered back about the slime. And then she thought about the cursed amulet, considering invoking it's power, as now would probably be the best time...but she'd hold off on that for now.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Stopping briefly as a mass of sexual scenes suddenly rush to her head, Ai fights back the dreamy images of getting used. "Why you..." Ai thinks, not wanting these thoughts in the heat of combat. Somewhat angry at the arrogant elf, she continues the battle with a horizontal swing.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

8 vs. 15
16 vs. 8

Mary feels like there's something in the back of her mind that's trying to come out, but she can't quite remember it at the moment. This distracts her a bit, and her blast shoots wide, though Ai manages to hurt the elf with a slash on the arm.

5 vs. 17

This time Mary is targeted by the elf's spell, and much like Ai she is able to push the dirty thoughts out of her head; perhaps the elf is getting panicked, because the spell isn't cast very well.

Elf
11/15 FP
0/6 MP

Ai
5/5 FP
0/10 AP

Mary
5/5 FP
2/4 MP
0/10 AP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"How is this going so well?" Ai thinks as she moves on to another attack, all the past fumbles and failures somehow making her see this in such a positive light.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary tries another blast, hoping to remember the spell. She could tell that the mage seemed to be out of magic, so if she tried slow again it might work, but she knew that it would get rid of all her mana, and instead decided to conserve it, curious as to what the spell she might be remembering is.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

19 vs. 15
8 vs. 22

Mary's blast hits the elf just as she realizes that she can cast a spell much like the one the elf had tried to cast on her, which would perhaps arouse him and make him less effective. Ai isn't so lucky, however.

15 vs. 12

The elf counterattacks Mary, hitting her with a quick blast she wasn't expecting.

Elf
10/15 FP
0/6 MP

Ai
5/5 FP
0/10 AP

Mary
4/5 FP
2/4 MP
0/10 AP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Just when it starting to go so well..." Ai thinks at her own failure and Mary getting hit. The game was still far from over, and the girl proceeded on with a stab.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Owowowowow" Mary shouted as she got hit by the blast. "Is that what I've been doing to monsters this whole time?!"

Oh course, she thought of that new spell she just remembered, and decided to cast it, perhaps it would make this elf really easy to beat.