OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Ai and Mary (64 and Kakka)

14 vs. 6
11 vs. 19

Mary casts the spell on the elf, and images of him defeating the two girls and having his way with them flitted through his mind, extremely powerfully because of the amount of MP she had put into it and the efficiency of the spell that had come from the magical mimic. The elf clearly becomes aroused, his pants tenting considerably as he curses the girl. Still, he somehow manages to get out of the way of Ai's slash.

3 vs. 6

He attempts to launch an attack at Mary, but fails miserably.

Elf
10/15 FP
0/6 MP
7/10 AP

Ai
5/5 FP
0/10 AP

Mary
4/5 FP
0/4 MP
0/10 AP

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling somewhat cruel, Mary had a thought as she noticed the bulge in the elf's pants. "Pervert! Diediedie!" She shouted, aiming for the weak spot, yelling at Ai to do so too. "Aim for his weak spot!"

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ai casts wide-eyed stare at the elf's tenting problem as he curses Mary for casting a spell at him. "What a pervert..." the girl thinks, prying her eyes off the bulge and focusing into attacking the master of the spire once more.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

17 vs. 7
8 vs. 11

Mary manages a hit, though the elf shifts out of the way just enough to avoid a blow to the "weak spot." He also manages to block Ai's slash with his staff.

3 vs. 15

His next attack missed Mary by a mile.

Elf
9/15 FP
0/6 MP
7/10 AP

Ai
5/5 FP
0/10 AP

Mary
4/5 FP
0/4 MP
0/10 AP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

With their poles briefly clashing together, Ai pulls back from the mage after his succesful block. "So, you can fight without your magic.." The girl thinks as she moves forward to attack again.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary aims another blast. "Comon Ai! Let's finish this guy so we can rescue our new friends!"

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

17 vs. 3
15 vs. 4

Mary and Ai both hurt the elf badly, and he's starting to look desperate by this point.

21 vs. 12

His next attack slams into Mary, knocking her a ways away and nearly into the wall.

Elf
7/15 FP
0/6 MP
7/10 AP

Ai
5/5 FP
0/10 AP

Mary
3/5 FP
0/4 MP
0/10 AP

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Owie!" Mary shouted unconvincingly as she was slammed into the wall. "Ha! Looks like this is going our way for once!" She shouted, happy that hte elf started to look desperate, but they'd have to finish it soon, who knew what a desperate man might do.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Try to keep it together, Mary. We're almost there..." Ai thinks as she sees the mage pushed back from the elf's attack. She knew Mary was not so weak despite her small frame, and proceeded to attack again , knowing she had the mage's support.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

15 vs. 15
21 vs. 8

Mary's next blast barely hits the elf, and he staggers back a bit into Ai's skilled slash, opening a cut in his side.

21 vs. 14
11 vs. 10

Suddenly the elf seems to get enraged, his eyes beginning to glow as he shoots another well-aimed blast at Mary, hitting her hard this time; she's starting to feel tired by this point. Just as suddenly he swings his staff at Ai, surprising her just enough that she isn't able to avoid it, and it slams into her skull, knocking her to the ground. She's able to get up fairly quickly, though she's a little wobbly, and very lucky that she hasn't suffered serious injury.

Elf (Raaaaaaaaaageeeeeeeee mode activated)
5/15 FP
0/6 MP
7/10 AP

Ai
4/5 FP
0/10 AP

Mary
2/5 FP
0/4 MP
0/10 AP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Recovering from her successful attack against the elf, Ai suddenly gets brutally smashed across her pretty head. Working herself back to her feet, the girl has slight problems standing up at first, the sudden impact affecting her balance. But she fights the shakiness off, firmly gripping her pole and steadying her stance before going back to attacking the suddenly brutal elf.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oof" Mary makes a sound as the blast hits her, getting wobbly on her feet. "Okay...please stop...just let us beat you?" she asks half dazedly as she aims another blast.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

7 vs. 3
11 vs. 4

Mary and Ai both manage to hit the elf, and he cries out in pain as his side is further opened by Ai's naginata, his blood staining his tattered clothing and dripping down onto the floor.

23 vs. 8, Critical!
17 vs. 14

The elf suddenly slams his staff against the ground, and suddenly stones fly from the wall and slam into both girls, one of them hitting Mary particularly hard in the stomach, and she falls to her knees, then down onto her aching stomach, unable to continue fighting.

3/15 FP
0/6 MP
7/10 AP

Ai
3/5 FP
0/10 AP

Mary (Exhausted)
0/5 FP
0/4 MP
0/10 AP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"No! Mary!" Ai actually called out, normally so quiet during battles. With the mage down, their situation suddenly looked grim as Ai stood by herself against the more powerful elf man. Preparing for the most intense combat she'd experience for now, the girl sets upon the elf with vengeance, swinging her pole until either she or the opponent hit the floor.

(Just keep on rolling until either of them wins. Waiting for a reaction to every attack is a waste of time unless there's some kind of special event)

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary tried to call out as the rock hit her, finding she had to breath to shout. She settles to merely collapses on the floor in a heap, hoping that Ai could win the battle.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

5 vs. 20, Counter!

Ai slashes at the elf, but her attack is easily parried, and she soon feels the elf's staff slam into her side, knocking her away.

23 vs. 20

As Ai is flying away, another stone flies from the wall into her back, knocking her forward again and flat on her face. She struggles to get up, but somehow manages to get to her feet and launch another attack.

18 vs. 7

Ai manages to get in a slash on the elf's leg; he's beginning to look like a patchwork of wounds by this point.

21 vs. 16

She can't quite get out of the way of the next swing of his staff, which slams into her shoulder and instantly crumples her to the ground, dropping her naginata. She's certain that she can't get up, and even if she could she's not sure she could take the pain of continuing to fight the wicked and enraged elf. WHAT'S WRONG GIRL!? HAVING A LITTLE TROUBLE GETTING UP, ARE WE!? the elf screamed, prodding Ai's back with the staff. WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU YOU'LL NEVER WALK THE SAME AGAIN! It was in that moment that the three heard a strangely familiar sound. Meow!

Oh? And what's the cat doing here? I would have thought you would have suffered injury in fighting these two. Or did you just let them pass like the worthless, cowardly thing that you are? the elf asked, his voice cold as he toyed with Ai's back with his staff. The catgirl clenched her fists and trembled as she stared at him, hatred and pain in her eyes.

2/15 FP
0/6 MP
7/10 AP

Catgirl
4/4 FP
4/8 MP

19 vs. 22

With a hiss the catgirl bared her fangs and ran at the elf, slashing at him with her claws, though he manages to knock her away with his staff.

13 vs. 20

She is still nimble enough to avoid his next magical blast, pulling off a double backflip that eventually left her with her feet pressed against the wall.

9 vs. 15

She launched herself at the elf by pushing off the wall, but he easily sidestepped her.

7 vs. 11

She still manages to avoid his next attack, acrobatically jumping to the side and twisting around in midair; it's fairly impressive considering her unathletic appearance.

6 vs. 7

Still, the catgirl is unsuccessful in her next attack; the two of them seem almost evenly matched.

18 vs. 19

The elf tries to hit her with his staff as she passes by, but she barely contorts herself to prevent it.

6 vs. 11

Once again the catgirl misses, skidding to a stop several yards behind him and turning about to meet his next attack.

8 vs. 17

Which she does; she easily dodges the magical blast that comes her way.

16 vs. 23

Again she launches at him, but this time he blocks her in place with his staff, leaving her to scratch at him from arms length, hissing loudly.

21 vs. 4, Critical!

While she's held in place he causes a stone falling from the ceiling; she tries to dodge out of the way, but it still slams into her shoulder. While she dodges, he suddenly rears back and breathes flame onto her, and she mewls loudly in pain, rolling backwards to try and put out the small fire in her smoking hair.

5 vs. 6

Slowly she gets up and attacks him, but he sidesteps her again. This is starting to look bad for the catgirl.

15 vs. 5

Again a magical blast hits her, slamming her into the wall with a pained cry. She gets up slowly, holding her side as she breathed heavily. A ring of light flashed in front of her, and the tentacle monster appeared again, seemingly still badly injured from its fight with Ai and Mary. I'm sorry, I know you're hurt but... please... this is my only chance, meow. The thing seems to acknowledge her, and the elf smiles. Aren't you glad I taught a talentless little animal like you such magic? It'll do you no good, though.

2/15 FP
0/6 MP
7/10 AP

Catgirl
1/4 FP
0/8 MP

Tentacle Monster
2/11

3 vs. 19, Counter!

The tentacle monster attacks the elf, who slams its center mass with his staff and sends it flying against the wall, which it hits with a sickening thud; perhaps it's too injured to really make a difference.

9 vs. 15

Still, it manages to block the elf's next attack, slapping the magical energy away into the wall.

6 vs. 7

The tentacles attacked again, still failing to hit the elf.

4 vs. 10

It also dodges the elf's attack, though; perhaps there's still a chance.

9 vs. 22

Or maybe not, because the tentacle just can't seem to make contact with the elf.

5 vs. 15

Though neither can the elf. Ai and Mary might even be getting bored at this display of poor fighting.

5 vs. 10

Again with the no hitting.

13 vs. 21

The elf's next magical attack was batted back at him by the tentacle beast, though he manages to dodge out of the way.

16 vs. 4

This time the tentacle is able to hit the elf, slapping him about the head and torso and sending him flying into the wall.

17 vs. 5

The elf then launched an icicle at the tentacle monster, which seems to have run out of energy; it's clear that it won't be able to dodge this next one. Suddenly, everyone hears a NOOOOOOOOOOO! and the catgirl jumped out in front of the tentacle monster, and the icicle impales her through the chest. She twitches on the ground for a while, mewling in pain before she passes out; her breathing is labored and weak, though she seems to be alive, just barely. What one might almost call a roar comes from the tentacle monster, and it launches itself at the elf in a rage.

19 vs. 14

Its tentacles slam into the elf, taking away his staff and lifting him into the air by the neck. He's no longer able to continue fighting properly, though he thrashes around frantically in the grasp of the tentacles. Two small tentacles make their way carefully to towards his ears, and his eyes grow wide as he thrashes around harder until more tentacles restrain his arms and legs, and the smaller tentacles poke their way into his ears and seem to penetrate further as he screams in pain. After a time he starts screaming I WILL DO NO SUCH THING YOU WORTHLESS BEAST! JUST END THIS! He cries out in pain again, however, and screams FINE, FINE, JUST STOP! and a light engulfs the catgirl. The hole in her chest closes up, and the worst of her injuries seem to heal a bit, though not completely. She sits up a little and coughs, spitting out a mouth full of blood onto the floor as the tentacle monster throws the elf onto the ground near her. She slowly crawls over to him and weakly says you... bastard... just... die... meow... and bit at his throat, ripping out his jugular and pouring his blood out onto the ground and herself. She turned to the tentacle monster and said I'm... sorry... I can't fulfill... our contract right now... meow... The tentacle monster reaches out a tentacle and gently strokes her cheek, and she smiles as she caresses it, purring softly before it disappears in a flash of light. So... tired... she muttered, and in a perverse way she began to use the elf's bleeding corpse as a pillow as she passed out into a deep sleep, snoring cutely as she did.

Ai and Mary are both quite tired, and could do with a rest before continuing on.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

After a few exchanges with him, Ai finds herself defeated by the elf wizard. As the man leers over her and pokes her back with promises of agony, she tries in vain to get up, but the pain is too much for her to bear. Just as she is about to throw any remaining hopes away, a familiar meow sounds as the catgirl comes forward to challenge the mage. "Oh.. kitty thank you.." she tries to say, but is not able to as the two former allies start to fight each other. She kept following the happenings the best she could from her downed position.

Once all the drama was over, Ai slowly worked herself to a sitting position. "That bastard, just had to poke me this hard... But that was quite a show to witness..." she thinks, stretching her aching back. Knowing full well that Mary would get up soon, Ai stays put, giving the sleeping catgirl a thanks in her mind. "Sorry I ever doubted your intentions, and thanks again, from the bottom of my heart." she thinks, doing a sitting bow at the sleeper before falling backwards to lie down for a while and wait for Mary to come back to the awake world. "Hmmm, looks like this is the beginning of the end, so to speak..."

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

After a time the catgirl wakes up, stretching a bit before she realizes what she's been sleeping on. She quickly jumps up, covered in the dried blood of both her and the elf, and pokes the elf's by now cold corpse a few times. He's dead, meow, he's really dead. The thought seemed to take a while to sink in, but a smile slowly crept across her face. She ran to Mary and Ai, hugging the two of them in turn and licking their faces. I knew when you beat the tentacles you could do it, meow, I knew you were my one chance. Thank you, meow. Then she sat up and looked at the door at the back of the room, and her expression changed. You... you can go first... to the treasure room... meow... she said, trembling and fearful for some reason.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Well, you did take care of the last part of this whole ordeal yourself.." Ai quite honestly informs the catgirl, picking up her blade as she gets back to her feet.

"A treasure room.. what could there be...." she imagines the possible contents of the room as she slowly creaks the door open to see what's inside

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Ai slowly opens the door, the catgirl seemingly hiding behind as she did so, as Mary continued sleeping on the floor. The room she walked into was huge, and a mixed vision greeted her eyes; gold, silver, and jewels were everywhere, a room full of treasures and trinkets whose value could only be guessed at, clearly built up over the vast expanse of centuries. However, there was also as many as twenty naked girls tied and chained about the room, most of whom had empty, dead expressions on their faces. Many were covered in old scars, clearly having been tortured and beaten into submission long ago. In the middle of the room was one girl who hadn't been tied or chained, only a leather collar around her thin, pale neck. She looked with a start to Ai and said Ma... master...? She gave her a strange look with her deep blue eyes, and then muttered new... mistress... and crawled to Ai on all fours, fiddling with her robe as if to give her oral sex. Suddenly the catgirl burst out from behind Ai and hugged the girl tightly. Ohhhhh mistress, I was so afraid, meow! So afraid you were dead, meow! Her tail swished happily from side to side, but the girl seemed not to understand. Who... are you...? I'm nobody's... mistress... she asked, and the catgirl pulled back to stare at the girl, hurt in her eyes. You don't... meow... you don't remember me? How could you forget me? We were always together, meow! the catgirl asked, almost indignantly, but tears were welling up in her eyes. What are you... talking about... who are you...? the girl repeated, and finally the catgirl blurted out mistress, I'm your cat! Kala! You took me with you when you came to find your brother, meow! But the elf beat you and made me like this! The catgirl hugged her tightly again, crying over her shoulder as light and understanding slowly came back to her eyes. Kala... I thought I would never see you again... Let's go home and see mom she finally says, returning the hug and squeezing out tears of her own. It's kind of a touching scene, in a room that's seen so much suffering. Ai can untie the girls along the walls, and when Mary comes along she can rust off their chains and transport the treasure along with them, and they can go pick the mimics up along the way.