What's new

ACT SIM [アイリスフィールド] 素晴らしき国家の築き方 (RJ219681)

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Don't waste your time asking about Kagura Games English translation here. They don't patronise this forum and any complaints about their lack of progress should be sent directly to them.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
how? to kagura games by email , twitter or their website?
where is best place to inquire about status of the game?
i thought maybe someone encounter some info on this site so i try ask , but i was wrong.
i am just confused and unsure what is going on
Up to you. If they have a communication channel just use it. This isn't one of them.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
how? to kagura games by email , twitter or their website?
where is best place to inquire about status of the game?
i thought maybe someone encounter some info on this site so i try ask , but i was wrong.
i am just confused and unsure what is going on
Best place is the Jap game dev. KG are nearly always under NDA and never communicate about release date untill they announce the date a couple of week before the release. So unless it's a rare case of "no NDA", only the dev might answer since KG would ignore your question on their discord (get link on their website) or just answer "work in progress"....

jarvibon

Reputation score
i see something on twitter from the game maker iris field about the game , i dont know what is going on , i see some pictures that show characters i do not reconize , is there some expansion to this game or something? it is about 素晴らしき国家の築き方 i see the title screen but it looks diffrent i see a 素晴らしき国家の築き方 2.0.0 in some images on twitter from this circle
was there some kind of delay to an update or expansion or something?
i cant read japanese and the translate on twitter is weak so i do not understand anything.
can someone here clarify what is happening?
i am confused to the situation and seek details

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i see something on twitter from the game maker iris field about the game , i dont know what is going on , i see some pictures that show characters i do not reconize , is there some expansion to this game or something? it is about 素晴らしき国家の築き方 i see the title screen but it looks diffrent i see a 素晴らしき国家の築き方 2.0.0 in some images on twitter from this circle
was there some kind of delay to an update or expansion or something?
i cant read japanese and the translate on twitter is weak so i do not understand anything.
can someone here clarify what is happening?
i am confused to the situation and seek details
https://ulmf.org/threads/airisufyiirudo-rashiki-no-ki-rj219681.13379/page-5#post-1083104

One man circle, so do other things until more progress is made.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Kagura Games version to be released on the 27.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Doesn't rly look like my thing tho, since it seems to have a male protag and focuses more on prostitution and lovey-sex, right?
In any case, good for Kagura to localize another high-quality looking game (and now finally do Frostia, gdi!).

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Best place is the Jap game dev. KG are nearly always under NDA and never communicate about release date untill they announce the date a couple of week before the release. So unless it's a rare case of "no NDA", only the dev might answer since KG would ignore your question on their discord (get link on their website) or just answer "work in progress"....
I assume the devs themselves don't know, judging from this . Basically it's out when it's out. The newer license announcements are better off with shorter time periods until release, the older ones are probably in some form of development hell due to creating the all-ages version for steam

EDIT: Oh this was one of the development hell ones.

Gave it a try, and honestly I think I would have enjoyed it more as a VN. The story and character interactions are intriguing and I'd want to know more, but either I'm missing some guide feature, or the early game mechanics are very overwhelming yet with little payoff.
Various stats, levels, and equipment enhancement choices but no explanation on what each does so I don't know what to focus on with the meagre amounts of gold, a ton of tech trees, and the brothel system that's just kind of there with no explanation on how it works or how to best utilize it. Early combat doesn't fire my neurons or get me engaged considering it's just "3 autofire ranged characters wipe the map".

After reading the thread, I guess I'll restart with different perks, maybe I picked the wrong first game perks since each battle gives me like a bazillion conversation scenes which were probably intended to be paced further apart. Like, I became lovers with the princess and maid in the prologue. Also apparently I missed out on the weight mechanic, maybe that's why my tank felt worthlessly slow despite not overcapping on ability. Well none of the above changed, but I swapped slimeboi with the chill dude as tank and he moves faster. Got used to the mechanics now, more or less.

Oh, and is it just me or are the character voices horribly balanced? The princess is really soft so I max out voice and her individual voice, then I have to lower the voice of every new character I meet

Last edited:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the minmaxer in me has gotten trapped in an endless loop of "enter an equip's item world to expend its built-up item exp -> it increases the item exp of the equips im use to fight that item world -> enter one of those equips' item world -> repeat because i dont want to waste any item exp"

help

--

In other news, the Lustful Kingdom setting changes an early-game scene of Ariadne and Lulu to be more horny along with giving a threesome setting, but I feel like I haven't seen any other change. Did something in my savefile bug out or is this one of those wasted opportunities where the dev forgot to write more content for past the first hour of gameplay

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how many endings does the game have?
There are two main routes:
the Normal/Bad End route and the [NG+ exclusive] True End route. Each has short character epilogues describing what happens to everyone afterwards. On the True End route, the player may form a 'True Bond' with any one character which adds a unique ending scene featuring them after the credits roll.

hentaiman0

Reputation score
I have completed the second route but am unable to get the final event under 'Finale: Special Ending 2'.
Has anyone managed to complete it? If so, how do I trigger it?
FinalLockedMainEvent.png

Also, is there anyone who managed to help Cordelia/Malice kill God with the annihilation arrow?

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have completed the second route but am unable to get the final event under 'Finale: Special Ending 2'.
Has anyone managed to complete it? If so, how do I trigger it?
View attachment 45307

Also, is there anyone who managed to help Cordelia/Malice kill God with the annihilation arrow?
Finish the second ending and do not attain any of the individual character endings.
As for the spoiler, watch ending 1 and then read the background story which is unlocked after ending 2. That should be enough of an answer.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty close to finishing the Finale and all I can say is this localization is bugged to hell and back.

Event flags don't flip or reset correctly giving you scenes under the wrong context, certain events (especially through Verna) don't unlock properly depriving players of the rewards, other events unlock in the gallery too early leading to spoilers, etc. An awful look for a game that's story/vn-focused.

Gameplay also has a handful of bugs like active and passive skills not working. e.g. Skills that are supposed to restore knife uses don't work, causing your backliners to become stone throwing deadweights much sooner.

The other time I complained about Kagura's work in the Celesphonia thread and was pointed out that people could report bugs in their Discord. I took a look and the bug report channel is absolutely filled with Magnificent Kingdom bug reports. As of writing, the game version is 1.02 and only a few small bugs like mistranslations and text runoffs (plus one game-breaking event with Luluka) have been fixed, the bugs I mentioned above have not. (That said, I actually like the translation for this game, the issue this time is the programmers absolutely scuffing up the code and the obvious lack of any QC/QA)

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
I'm pretty close to finishing the Finale and all I can say is this localization is bugged to hell and back.

Event flags don't flip or reset correctly giving you scenes under the wrong context, certain events (especially through Verna) don't unlock properly depriving players of the rewards, other events unlock in the gallery too early leading to spoilers, etc. An awful look for a game that's story/vn-focused.
I see most of the same "Kagura Games fucked up" messages on the Discord, and KG complain when people tell them how to fix their messes.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
JP version is 1.09 for reference, plus I haven't updated my game for years so it's probably further along the line if I bothered to check.

Another reason why it's better to just play the game in its original language. Only those who are desperate for decensored graphics will want to play the localisation, and they need to put up with unwanted bugs for a considerable amount of time before they get the equivalent experience.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
JP version is 1.09 for reference, plus I haven't updated my game for years so it's probably further along the line if I bothered to check.
Kagura numbers their games from 1.00 upon release and increments it on every patch, the numbers are unrelated to the JP release numbers