What's new

ADV RPG Maker [あいすシチュー] Succubus × Saint ~淫魔の宴と聖女の法悦~ (RJ234800)

Rimjacker

Reputation score
There seems to be some sort of VIP room inside the gallery, but my version of the game doesn't seem to have the correct map data json file for it, specifically the Map175.json file. Anyone else having this problem?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There seems to be some sort of VIP room inside the gallery, but my version of the game doesn't seem to have the correct map data json file for it, specifically the Map175.json file. Anyone else having this problem?
I think it's for Ci-en (/ enty ?) backer. There a readme file saying something about bonus for the backer (to be) available on the backing site for them.
That's probably what's you'll need and see there.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What kind of H-scenes are in the game? Neither the preview images on DLsite nor the OP makes it clear. Is it vanilla "Disgusting monster rapes heroine" stuff?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Haven't played the game yet. Is that the full gallery? So it's mostly close up of body parts instead of the usual full body CG scenes?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Haven't played the game yet. Is that the full gallery? So it's mostly close up of body parts instead of the usual full body CG scenes?
Yes, most of the scene are just body part for how she's getting banged (doggy, missionary....) plus tongues for kiss....
The greater part of the H scene is the text in this game, not the art.

poponline13

Lurker
Reputation score
I stuck at somewhere that look like a cave and have slimes.
At this point i have 3 orbs
Untitled.jpg
there are two sign in the picture but i can't do anything to them
Anyone know what do i need to do here?

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
whats the number combination for the black spot in bath area

alukar18

Reputation score
i found some similar game if someone interested it

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
i found some similar game if someone interested it

I did play that game long ago. only ui is similar but it's turn based.
Kinda forget why I stopped in midway though. it's kinda similar with quite popular game with similar system on par with princess sacrifice. can't remember what game is it..

his first game was MC with purple hair with a priest in middle game. and then next game is silver haired MC carrying a spear and has same priest too

Last edited:

apocalypse00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Manage to get ED1.
During last boss fight, must activate 4 orbs at corner of the stage. There are some platforms need to activate which I don't know the mechanics since I'm cheat the fight. Also curse must at 9 or below.

This is my save file. Got ED1,3,4. After select difficulty, watch/skip prologue, interact with top-left bookshelf. It will bring you to CG room. Talk to old man in north to unlock all CG.

Advice: Do not select maniac difficulty if you want ED1. Parameter(Lust, Milk, etc.) increase at insane rate.

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Is there a walkthrough or partial to this game? Don't quite understand what I'm meant to be doing.

easy85

Reputation score
Is there a walkthrough or partial to this game? Don't quite understand what I'm meant to be doing.
Your goal is marked so walk around a bit and you'll find it.
You talk to a marked NPC, go to the dungeon (last option when hitting any of the exits in the church) and there you have a goal to reach an altar with blue orb (to activate it, I guess). Some dungeons have additional goals, for example in the first one you have to find a lost kid.
While in dungeon you avoid traps and monsters. You have a few "saving-throws" if you get caught (three IIRC) or touch a monster. After that h-scene is initiated and "excitement meter" in top left part of the screen gets filled. If it gets filled, heroine will orgasm and the first % near her portrait will increase. This affects the ending.
Second % breast milk (she's lactating because she's cursed by a succubus IIRC) - you lower that at the shrines or sell it to npc trader (increases first percentage by 1).
Third % is pee. You get rid of it at shrines or in your room.

If you play it on easy, you don't need partial because you don't have to use any of the items - just avoid traps and monsters and you should be able to finish it. Normal and higher changes things and your loadout and item usage (to lower lust or debuffs if you step on something) becomes important.

btw. which option turns off all h-scenes? I somehow managed to select it while starting 2nd playthrough and all sexy stuff is getting skipped ;(

ermac25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does this game have any events? i only see black screen when i reach 100+ on the meter on the top left