What's new

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Akabur Games

Honestly, my assumption is that he's working directly with the .rpa file, which is a compressed archive and not a text file. Otherwise, he would be seeing the dozens of .rpy script files that are still part of the Russian version. They just opted to pack them into scripts.rpa instead of leaving them loose like Bitch Trainer did.

Raredragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Akabur's stream is up right now if anyone want to watch.

picarto.tv/akabur

OP
T

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi there,
I have been away for around half a year and nothing changed...
If someone has a link or pictures to update the frontpage of this threat, just post it below this post or write me a pm. I am too lazy to read through all the posts...

As far as I know the silver version is out:

The modders went from 4chan.org/vg/ to 4chan.org/aco/ and split up to /WEG/ - Western Erotic Games and /stg/- Slave Trainer General

Copied from 4chan:
Major Versions of the game (BT is necessary for mods):Silver edition and Russian edition are the most active
Each of these is a standalone game, not a mod for any of the others. BASICALLY the links to download the games are in this pastebin.

Maverick wrote a guide for scripting. Shows how to write/structure scenes for coders. Good for idea-guys & script-writers:

Info on character generators:

Links to other games

Rogue-like by Oni

Korra Trainer/Breaking Bat/Incredibles trainer/Tifa trainer/Momcest trainer/Ben ten trainer(Anon projects not related to Witch Trainer)

Contact info for major contributors:
New silver update to be released either today or tomorrow.

ReadDxD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

>Tifa Trainer

Welp, I'm in love. Now we just need a Kan'u Trainer and a Tsukiumi trainer to have my 3 time most loved female characters. Now to figure out how to use money on the internet to support Tifa.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone found the map in BT:Silver yet ? Is it in Dahr's stuff or in the cupboard :(

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

NM, it's 1 of the random crap from the cupboard, weird thing I found it before Dahr's book.

Even better, the shop is inside the castle now, no need to order stuff by owlmail anymore

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, it replaces the catalog. Just be careful because it give you the illusion at times that you can queue up multiple items on order, and then goes all weird if you try to order more than one. I started off ordering every book, and none of them showed up (forcing me to use cheats). Then a long time later I went and ordered some magazines to try giving gifts, and 2 days after placing the order I got a copy of Game of Armchairs by owl post. I don't know if it just didn't replace the item ordered, or if it had done deliverydays += x every time I tried to place an order for a book, so the delivery period was 100+ days for the first book chosen, or what.

Laurentius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hermione turns into now? :p

It's a shame that stuff like potions seem pretty buggy. I only have the option to use the transparency one, which implies on use that there were meant to be others before it. Hopefully that gets fixed/added soon.

SHerring

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, Akabur's support dropped about 1500 dollars per month overnight.

Did Patreon change its displays? Did Akabur do a clean-up? Did he piss off too many of his supporters somewhere? Or did a significant number of his supporters suddenly wisen up?

Regardless, if this trend continues, we'll either see Akabur release something soon to get the numbers to rise again, or just accept that he gained several years worth of salary for doing squat-all and be happy about it, continuing to draw whatever his most rabid supports are willing to give.

Whichever happens, it will provide some clarity. So here's hoping.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, Akabur's support dropped about 1500 dollars per month overnight.

Did Patreon change its displays? Did Akabur do a clean-up? Did he piss off too many of his supporters somewhere? Or did a significant number of his supporters suddenly wisen up?

Regardless, if this trend continues, we'll either see Akabur release something soon to get the numbers to rise again, or just accept that he gained several years worth of salary for doing squat-all and be happy about it, continuing to draw whatever his most rabid supports are willing to give.

Whichever happens, it will provide some clarity. So here's hoping.

Yeah, Patreon changed it so it reflects the actual amount the creators receive after subtracting credit card fees, patreon cut, etc.
So now what we see is the final amount they get.

E

erobotan

Yeah, Patreon changed it so it reflects the actual amount the creators receive after subtracting credit card fees, patreon cut, etc.
So now what we see is the final amount they get.
ooh, i see!! I got pretty depressed because of it lol, I thought I lose a massive follower ^^;

Thanks for the info

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Getting hit by lightning : 1 in 2-3 millions
Winning the lotto : 1 in 50+ millions
Hell freezing over : 1 in infinity
Akabur fans opening their eyes to the trolling : NEVER

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

really, he already says on his patron that donations is justa tip jar and not to expect anything for what they give.

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

You guys really need to ease off on the akabur hate, we get it already...
Dude don't start arguing with the hate mob. They are only on this forum to hate Akabur. If you start an argument they call the mods though and the mod apparently also hates Akabur so the only thing that will happen is you getting warned for "starting an argument"

Just join the forum consensus and say Akabur is a scam artist who rips people off. His dirty method? HE offers a TIP JAR. Of course anyone that offers a tip jar needs to be forced to release an update every month or they are dirty scam artists. How dare he get so much money for doing awesome games and beeing liked by people? Akabur i hate you. I will dedicate my life to bashing you on this forum from now on. You better be ready Akabur because i will make you lose 1 patreon subscriber and thus destroy your income! Muahahahahahah

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Dude don't start arguing with the hate mob. They are only on this forum to hate Akabur. If you start an argument they call the mods though and the mod apparently also hates Akabur so the only thing that will happen is you getting warned for "starting an argument"

Just join the forum consensus and say Akabur is a scam artist who rips people off. His dirty method? HE offers a TIP JAR. Of course anyone that offers a tip jar needs to be forced to release an update every month or they are dirty scam artists. How dare he get so much money for doing awesome games and beeing liked by people? Akabur i hate you. I will dedicate my life to bashing you on this forum from now on. You better be ready Akabur because i will make you lose 1 patreon subscriber and thus destroy your income! Muahahahahahah
You sound like some saracastic justin beeber fan

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where can people contribute to your tip jar?

SHerring

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You guys really need to ease off on the akabur hate, we get it already...
I personally don't hate Akabur. I actually think he is a reasonably nice guy and a talented artist (who occasionally tends to piss off people because he cannot take criticism).

I just deplore the blindness of his throng of fans, who worship every pittance that Akabur releases, and keep defending him. Maybe there are indeed a couple who don't care that Akabur cannot be expected to release any new games, and they just want the guy to live in comfort. That is absolutely fine. But I do not think that holds for the majority of his supporters. I think the majority of his supporters think that their money is going to Akabur releasing more and better games sooner.

There recently was a discussion between Akabur and one of his supporters on his board in which this supporter expressed his disappointment that Akabur was unwilling to give any indication of when he was going to release PT:G, and that for the year of support that he had given he expected at least some indication of what was being accomplished by Akabur. Akabur responded quite unfriendly, accused the supporter of being whiny, said that people should not speculate about when he was going to release something, and repeated his tip jar mantra saying that if you did not want to support his way of working then you should not pay, but that you certainly should not expect anything in return for paying.

Of course some of his other supporters jumped to his defense, and one of them said something along the lines of: "Do not speculate about when Akabur is going to release something. He will release it when it is good and ready, regardless of how much time it takes. I bet he will release the game next Spring." And another said something like, "Yes, we should not speculate about release dates and I think that Spring is too optimistic. It will probably be Spring/Summer." I think this is typical for most of his supporters: while Akabur says that they should not expect anything, and they repeat that they are not expecting anything, they secretly are definitely expecting something and will be sorely disappointed if they don't get it.

Think about it: if you have sent $10 to Akabur every month for a year now, and intend to keep sending him money, and you then learn that Akabur is never going to release another game -- would you be disappointed in Akabur? Maybe even be angry at him? Or would you just shrug and say: "Well, he is a nice guy and I am glad I provided him with some luxury even if I got nothing in return." If it is not the latter, then you should seriously consider stopping your donations, because Akabur is basically saying that you can expect nothing of him, so it is very well possible that the outcome will be that you have already seen the last that Akabur will ever release. If his output of the last year is any indication, that is actually more than likely.

I have little compassion for those fans of his who donated loads of cash and don't get anything in return, as Akabur has clearly stated what can be expected of him for their donations (namely zilch). I can just shake my head at their naivety.

What I do deplore (and I have said this before) is the fact that I sincerely believe that if Akabur did not get a deluge of cash each month for doing nothing, he might actually release a new game or an updated game. I believe that his "income for doing nothing" prohibits him from being productive. And considering that he is a fine artist, that's a pity.

Last edited: