What's new

Theodosius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Akabur Games

Many thanks for your work! :D

And this is the bug I told you about in your Patreon feed...:

If you hit -Not yet- instead of -Done reading-, this is what it happens:

A -Next- button is generated and when you click it then...

Bam! That letter appears out of nowhere WAY before Hermione is corrupted enough for that to trigger normally.
I can provide my savegame to you if you want.
Hi! Thank for feedback, I will check it.

Is there actually anything different or new with the phoenix?

Besides changing the activation of its transformation, all of the dialogue seems the same as on other mods. Genie is an idiot, upsets the dumb bird, then there's nothing you can do. Is that correct, or am I missing something to continue on?
you should start event with demon

leyasu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi

i was playing witch trainer 1.2, started the demon event, until i can both call cho chang and harry potter to my room. but i cannot seem to trigger any further events with them. anyone know how to advance the cho chang events etc?

regards

cba015

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Which version offers more content currently? Sad Crab 1.6 or the 1.02 + fan mod by Feodosiy first build?
Or are they offering different new content?
Is there any other fanmade releases with new content?
Thank you!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Sad crab is all vanilla + Daphne. You can also cheat a lot to save time.
Fanmod 1.02 is all vanilla and some moot new scenes with Harry, Cho and Phoenix girl. You can't cheat much though.

I'd say both are meh at best .....

cba015

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Many thanks, I'll skip both then, it wasn't as good as a game to replay the whole thing for 1 extra scene.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Sad crab is all vanilla + Daphne. You can also cheat a lot to save time.
Fanmod 1.02 is all vanilla and some moot new scenes with Harry, Cho and Phoenix girl. You can't cheat much though.

I'd say both are meh at best .....
Is the sad crab version still worked on?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Last I know, they did 1.6 then went full tilt on their Witches thingy with the remade art

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is the sad crab version still worked on?
There was an update yesterday that added titfucking and a few bug fixing. They are planning a lot for it like making Hermione into a Loli and to do more with Daphne.

Either way I was playing the new Ver last night and.... well it's a mess. I got so many crashes that had to be rolled back or ignored and the UI for picking Hermiones clothes is a nightmare! I thought it would work well at first but now it is almost twice as difficult to layer anything on Hermione. All the Skirts are gone and now you are stuck with the longer skirts and if you decide to use the cheat menu to select what clothing she has (Don't do it! Once you make a change even a small one like giving her Tattoos you cannot change it and have to start the game over) then it completely destroys the conversation animations.

Let's say you want Hermione naked and from what I can see there is no way to make her naked without the cheat menu, all her animations like flashing will not work, there are even bugs where the game will crash or even the chibi disappears from the screen. Takes the fun out of what is happening in the conversation.

I appreciate the thought about adding mods to the game but the Silver Mod makes the game worse and a fucking nightmare to navigate, play with, experiment with, and of course makes it a fucking hassle to even finish to get the extra ending.

They seriously need to fix EVERYTHING at this point.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Last I know, they did 1.6 then went full tilt on their Witches thingy with the remade art
Oh OK, I suppose they are more into their new Poudlard game then. They seem to have a good artist at least.

There was an update yesterday that added titfucking and a few bug fixing. They are planning a lot for it like making Hermione into a Loli and to do more with Daphne.

Either way I was playing the new Ver last night and.... well it's a mess. I got so many crashes that had to be rolled back or ignored and the UI for picking Hermiones clothes is a nightmare! I thought it would work well at first but now it is almost twice as difficult to layer anything on Hermione. All the Skirts are gone and now you are stuck with the longer skirts and if you decide to use the cheat menu to select what clothing she has (Don't do it! Once you make a change even a small one like giving her Tattoos you cannot change it and have to start the game over) then it completely destroys the conversation animations.

Let's say you want Hermione naked and from what I can see there is no way to make her naked without the cheat menu, all her animations like flashing will not work, there are even bugs where the game will crash or even the chibi disappears from the screen. Takes the fun out of what is happening in the conversation.

I appreciate the thought about adding mods to the game but the Silver Mod makes the game worse and a fucking nightmare to navigate, play with, experiment with, and of course makes it a fucking hassle to even finish to get the extra ending.

Well, the base game code was an unfinished mess from what I read to begin with... so yeah, I guess it would better for them to restart from scratch with their new game!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you referring to the 1.6 mod or the "new" Witches game ?

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game says 1.11 and Silver right afterwards.
Thats the new Silver version which released a day or two ago.
The people that are behind it only release new versions via Mega and post news on PasteBin as far as I know.
The crashes with talking to Hermione were pretty bad but they have been fixed. The fix is currently only available on Github though.
The SadCrab version is seperate from Silver but they do use each others assets occasionaly.
PasteBin for Silver:

Wasp609

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to initiate the fawkes scene in silver.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone know how to initiate the fawkes scene in silver.
I am starting to think you can't. I have done everything I can think of to make Hermione Horny for Fawkes but nothing works. Trying to avoid crashes makes it worse.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Holy.Fucking.Shit. Akabur's newest game Star Channel 34 is out today! Fucking today! Well only for Top Patreons while the WW release will probably be around New Years. Was not expecting this at all!

Edit:

Seems it's getting positive reviews. It's 2-3 hours long and it's following the Magic Shop release schedule. SC34 is currently on Ch1 with Ch2 coming next year.

Last edited:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So it takes him an year to add stuff to an already existing game, but only a while to make a 4 hour game from scratch? Huh?

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

He may just be getting better at it. When he was making Gold he said himself that his code is horrendous and half the time he didn't know what the fuck he was doing back in the day. I think there was a post on his patreon or blog (Can't remember) where he said he spent like 3 weeks cleaning up all the code before he could even add new music so that is like a month wasted on that alone. The guys from the Silver mods have also said how his coding was messy and easily fuck-up-able.

He may be working with Dhar, LoganID, or anyone else this time around. My money is on LoganID (Dark Lord's Trip) since they both post on each other's Patreons and Akabur doesn't usually do that for anyone.

Edit:

Just got the game and looking at the credits he provides full links for the following people:

Himself
LYK
Dhar
Xaljio

These are the people that helped him with the game.

Last edited:

Hantaboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Star Channel 1.01 found on AnimeSharing

www[dot]anime-sharing[dot]com/forum/hentai-games-38/english-hentaimasters-collection-thread-504066/index16[dot]html#post2591838