Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.81]

Patreon only.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.81]

Sorry, I tought it had released publicly.
It's okay, but no, for now its just Patreon only.

Last edited:
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Finally we squashed most of the bugs in the game to the date and released a 0.83 final version. Will be released to public exclusively on ULMF Wednesday.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally we squashed most of the bugs in the game to the date and released a 0.83 final version. Will be released to public exclusively on ULMF Wednesday.
thats some great news, hopefully the free 0.83 you guys release here brings more people to follow your game, keep it up and looking forward to 0.84 :D (dont know whats gonna be there yet, ill know it when i get it with the $10 :) )

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Couldn't check because the site was down, is the link updated or should i go to your patteon and download fromt he link there?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ewww, the new forum quote system is horrible. Anyway...

Couldn't check because the site was down, is the link updated or should i go to your patteon and download fromt he link there?
That's exactly what happened, site went down, I couldn't update, there was no link.

when will be the next public relase
Right now!

Someone knows if patreon's new directives will affect them?
We do, it won't. There's a reason we didn't add some fetishes to the game directly and instead decided to do it via DLC after the game is completed. To avoid situations like those.

Last edited:

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No option to get a tan yet? I tried going to the beach on the weekend but I didn't immediately find a marked spot. I also couldn't find a bikini in the Adult Store or the Mall.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ewww, the new forum quote system is horrible. Anyway...

That's exactly what happened, site went down, I couldn't update, there was no link.

Right now!

We do, it won't. There's a reason we didn't add some fetishes to the game directly and instead decided to do it via DLC after the game is completed. To avoid situations like those.
Just in case be careful, the way that shit is worded can be abused, although for now i think it only affects incest and loli.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hey again HRPG, just wondering here but do you have any game testers? Your first release of 0.83 was broken to the point of being unplayable because of the bugs with one of the quest lines activating just by entering a certain area and then after playing a sex scene the screen went black. On the current release (0.83 final) the game won't even start and it gives an error message:
Script " Line 5 RuntimeError occured.
LoadLibrary: wfpcrypt

After that, the game closes itself.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, you have good art and a decent idea for a game but your execution is really unprofessional. 4 grand a month and you're still incredibly slow with releases. Every release you've had has been plagued with bugs, typos among other errors. Literally if you hand me a copy of the game before you release it, I could at least point out what's wrong before you go public with it because this is getting silly.

That said there's a small chance this error could be my fault (not likely) but if you have any suggestions on how to fix this error from my end, I'm all ears.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I think the problem IS on your end, because 0.83 works fine for me.
Yeah looks like you were right. Antivirus treats wfpcrypt as a virus and blocks it. Every other release it gave a different error when antivirus was on. But then again, this is the only RPGmaker game I've ever had to turn off antivirus to play.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey again HRPG, just wondering here but do you have any game testers? Your first release of 0.83 was broken to the point of being unplayable because of the bugs with one of the quest lines activating just by entering a certain area and then after playing a sex scene the screen went black. On the current release (0.83 final) the game won't even start and it gives an error message:
Script " Line 5 RuntimeError occured.
LoadLibrary: wfpcrypt

After that, the game closes itself.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, you have good art and a decent idea for a game but your execution is really unprofessional. 4 grand a month and you're still incredibly slow with releases. Every release you've had has been plagued with bugs, typos among other errors. Literally if you hand me a copy of the game before you release it, I could at least point out what's wrong before you go public with it because this is getting silly.

That said there's a small chance this error could be my fault (not likely) but if you have any suggestions on how to fix this error from my end, I'm all ears.
What are you even talking about? You could avoid that bug by taking the bus, we fixed it relatively fast and it was Patreon only, if you got it is because you got an illegal copy you didn't read the adendum so you wouldn't know, like the time we did a bug with an image that we explained to our patreons they'd have to download an extra image and put it in a folder, but lo and behold, people that got the game illegally were complaining the game was crashing.

All of our patreons understand that our game is a work in progress and bugs will happen, it is NOT the end of the world.

Our game does that to the anti-virus because of our asset protection, not a lot of games have a half-decent asset protection to begin with, if any at all.

How are we "incredibly slow with releases"? You're picking up on shit people said AGES ago, literally we have released a patch EVERY MONTH for the last 4 months, EVERY MONTH, how many Patreons do you even know that are doing a game half as big as ours that release on a monthly basis? Our last patch had 12 NEW HENTAI SCENES. We have one CG artist.

What's getting silly is you coming with the same shit every time I release a public patch, LITERALLY, I can go back in this thread and quote every time we had this same conversation, I literally had to block you because I was fed up with doing it every time, but sadly, this new forum version either has no block or I can't fucking find it.

You know what's silly? Complaining about how fast people release patches and then tell them "but you know what you can do? you can delay patches further if you let me test your game (aka play it for free) before you release it and get rid of all the typos". No one gives a shit about the typos, specially since I go back and change entire dialogues all the time, so proofreading something that might not be in the final version, THAT'S what I consider silly, we have two proofreaders, one of them an actual English teacher for 12th grade.

Don't worry about the way we work, our patreons don't mind it all, it's a work in progress, people understand that.

Can't wait for the block list to get here again.

EDIT:

YOUR FIRST POST HERE:

OUR REPLY:

YOU COMING WITH THE EXACT SAME STUFF TWO MONTHS LATER:

AND GUESS WHAT, ONE MONTH LATER:

THAT is what I consider silly.

Also, 4000$ split three ways after Patreon's cut, bank transfer cuts, dollar to euro conversion (that is always in the bank's favor) and a 23% tax cut is nothing worth writing home about, it's actually 802.85€ (with a few generous "rounded up's" in there) which is roughly over the minimum wage in Portugal, and just this month I spent 85$ in a scripter and 182$ in sprites for the tan patch, so yeah, the money excuse is just a tad bit overused, but I'm sure that to someone who is absolutely perfect with just 2 days of RPG Maker experience we should be releasing the next generation triple A hentai game with a 3 men underpaid team, so yeah, no, we make games for the passion of creating games, no one's getting rich here.

No option to get a tan yet? I tried going to the beach on the weekend but I didn't immediately find a marked spot. I also couldn't find a bikini in the Adult Store or the Mall.
Sorry sir, only in 0.84, we have been preparing the game for the free roam / tan patch but it's a colossal effort, it's twice the sprites, twice the busts, twice the effort, has to be done progressively, advancing the story and releasing new hentai scenes is, as I'm sure you understand, the priority.

Last edited:

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I understand, it's no problem, it's just 'cause I watched that stream you guys did where you showed off the tan H-scene and said it would be possible to do once you get free roam weekends and I thought that was this one. Looking forward to that in any case! =)

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I understand, it's no problem, it's just 'cause I watched that stream you guys did where you showed off the tan H-scene and said it would be possible to do once you get free roam weekends and I thought that was this one. Looking forward to that in any case! =)
Free roam weekends are only during 0.84 althought a lot of areas and NPC's on v0.83 were already prepared for it.