What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey everytime I open up the game and it gets to the main menu to start the game, I cannot press the "New Game" button like I legitimately cannot click it and cannot play the game. Any help?
majority rpg maker games controls:
"Z" or "C", "enter", "space" - confirm action, enter
"X", "esc" - cancel action, menu
arrows - menu navigations, movement
"shift" - hold for running
also you can always experiment with - "ASDQWE", "ctrl" - can have some binds too, like speed up dialogues, hide text, etc.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's been a while eh? To think this is where it all started.

Hope you guys had some great holidays, here's the latest version of Fleeting Iris:

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait what? New versions are free now? It's been a really long time since I've checked in on this game; kinda felt like it was never going to be finished since development was taking so long but the fact that you're still around and work has been going on for so long is heartening. It's nice to know that progress is being made (slow as it may be) and you're dedicated to working on this.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thank you. I feel the "slowly" part is debatable, we're over 120 hentai scenes at this point and it's one of if not the biggest rpg maker hentai game so far. The game has over 8000 images and over 10 hours of gameplay. This is our plan for the next 3 years

Let's hope we're still around releasing content by then.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
we're over 120 hentai scenes at this point and it's one of if not the biggest rpg maker hentai game so far. The game has over 8000 images and over 10 hours of gameplay.
Wait, really? In Alansya Chronicles? The one with Ayame? I played through the version the thread is named by (v.0.83 final) ages ago, and got like... I don't know, five or six scenes/sequences before getting a game over. Figured that was practically it, and that it wouldn't be finished (especially with the version being called "FINAL"), and therefor haven't cared to check this thread since. Are you telling me that there's over 100 additional SCENES in the game? Not even just images/variations, but straight up scenes?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wait, really? In Alansya Chronicles? The one with Ayame? I played through the version the thread is named by (v.0.83 final) ages ago, and got like... I don't know, five or six scenes/sequences before getting a game over. Figured that was practically it, and that it wouldn't be finished (especially with the version being called "FINAL"), and therefor haven't cared to check this thread since. Are you telling me that there's over 100 additional SCENES in the game? Not even just images/variations, but straight up scenes?
That is precisely what I'm saying.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So theres some patreon posts about bad news. Anyone know what they're about and wanna share?

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No idea reagarding "bad news", just wondering if there's been any more Fujiko content since the "hey, this is my evil and totally hot twin sister. I hate her"-addition a long time ago?

Last edited:
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Fujiko came back with scenes last patch and will have a few scenes this one.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fujiko came back with scenes last patch and will have a few scenes this one.
Sweet. I can't say that I've played any version since the one I played ages ago, but here's hoping that Ayame and Fujiko will both star in some of the scenes. Because, well...you know...twins 🤤

Last edited:
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
They definitely will in the post-game but as it stands, Patreon is against any form of incest so we'll have to leave it for the free DLCS