What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Adventure - Public Demo Release

Yeah, we're planning on it, that's why we didn't want to say that our story was set in stone, we have most of the hentai scenes and story written, but there's always time for some cool changes.
Now change Melvin from being the usual abusive jackass, into a nice dude, whom Ayame can persuade (sexually, of course) to make her a partner in the pub, and I'm hopping in ;)

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Holy fuck, this looks great! My faith in you has been restored and confidence inspired. Next pay check you have yourself a patron.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy fuck, this looks great! My faith in you has been restored and confidence inspired. Next pay check you have yourself a patron.
Thank you kindly for your words!

Hey guys, I'm gonna be doing a online workshop (absolutely free) in which I will help new aspiring creators on getting started, I'll give people a few tips and answer a few questions, once I have 10 interested users I'll set up a date and livestream it.

fakinhap3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow it's actually out o:
I liked the demo, some minor errors (down next the... kitten strip or something like that, you can enter the left pillar/wall, and the music/background not changing after leaving certain areas), but good quality both in art and story. It's awesome to see how BIG the game will be when complete, I wish you the best of luck.
My only true complain is with "main/city" music. Gives me the "that annoying persona ost" aura.
I can't patreon, but after the game is finished I'll try to pay its worth ;).

ps: THAT DOG, do you plan on doing something with him?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Based on the first page screenshots, this seems to have 2 things that I really enjoy in these games: voyeur/candid shots and sexy-but-no-sex screens.

Seeing how many games immediately dive into the sex without making us enjoy the progression or simple fan service, just for that, you have my kudos ;)

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow it's actually out o:
I liked the demo, some minor errors (down next the... kitten strip or something like that, you can enter the left pillar/wall, and the music/background not changing after leaving certain areas), but good quality both in art and story. It's awesome to see how BIG the game will be when complete, I wish you the best of luck.
My only true complain is with "main/city" music. Gives me the "that annoying persona ost" aura.
I can't patreon, but after the game is finished I'll try to pay its worth ;).

ps: THAT DOG, do you plan on doing something with him?
Thanks for the comments.

Most of those bugs were fixed.

The persona feeling was kinda intended, sadly it doesn't suit everyone.

We'll see about the dog.

Based on the first page screenshots, this seems to have 2 things that I really enjoy in these games: voyeur/candid shots and sexy-but-no-sex screens.

Seeing how many games immediately dive into the sex without making us enjoy the progression or simple fan service, just for that, you have my kudos ;)
Thanks, it's great to see how some people appreciate when you're actually going for something specific but not too blatantly obvious.

stking

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi, long time lurker here.
Just wanted to say that I'm still having problems running the game.
It just closes one second after I try to open it. And yes I did turn off my anti-virus and it still won't work. Any ideas on how to fix it?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It just closes one second after I try to open it. And yes I did turn off my anti-virus and it still won't work. Any ideas on how to fix it?
I think you're the second person with that issue. Let's try to troubleshoot it.

I assume every other RPG Maker game you've played works, correct?

What OS do you have? Windows 10?

DwDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had the same problem with some games. For some reason plugging off my XBox One controller and using my old 360 Controller did the trick for me (Win10). Took me days to figure that out.

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Played it, loved it, can't wait to see more of it !
Good job guys !

stking

Lurker
Reputation score

I think you're the second person with that issue. Let's try to troubleshoot it.

I assume every other RPG Maker game you've played works, correct?

What OS do you have? Windows 10?
I have windows 10 and also yes to that other rpg maker games work for me.

TheByQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like the demo, everything seems fine, except for one thing: the way to get to that damn pub. I wanted to get there on foot instead of taking a bus and it took me a looooooong while to find out that the road leading there is hidden behind the library.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Jesus, this game is awesome!!! I would love to buy it, but I'm not too keen on Patreon. Will there be any other ways to get the game? :)

Cheers, keep up the amazing work!!!

Abelproo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi i play the the 1 demo dont now if thers another?
The game looks 2 much alfa but it sure looks like the type of game that i wold play keep up the good work its 2 bad i cant suport you :( btw sorry bad eng

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have windows 10 and also yes to that other rpg maker games work for me.
Do you have controllers attached to your computer?

This error is REALLY weird, on a good 10k people that played the game so far, only 2 people reported the game to crash on opening and it's not their anti-virus / some windows protection.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was gonna do another play through with this game, now it closes as soon as it opens. playing on w10, all the other games are fine.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was gonna do another play through with this game, now it closes as soon as it opens. playing on w10, all the other games are fine.
I fucking hate Windows 10... That OS is cancer.

I need to figure out what is doing it.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yea, everybody that's had dealings with it thinks its garbage....including me.

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah good thing I been sticking to older versions of windows. I even have "windows 10 blocker" program so I don't have to deal with the upgrade ads.

Windows 10 uses your upload Bandwidth without even telling you because when you upgrade you also agree to Microsoft terms of agreement upon install that you allow them to use ur bandwidth. Another thing that bothers me is that there is no privacy in windows 10 because windows 10 allows Microsoft to collect any data on your computer and there is NO OPTION to make ur windows 10 private. If you wish to have privacy then you would have to install a 3rd party software to block Microsoft from collecting your data and even then the program it's self doesn't block everything like your internet history. In short windows 10 is classify as spyware by internet nerds because that's what it is.

Another thing is that those Microsoft guys don't givve you patch notes on updates anymore and not only that but updates can ruin your system and alot of programs in the world does not work for win 10.

I could go on and on about it but I'm pretty sure you can look all that up on google by searching "bad things about windows 10".

Mainly stay away from wins-10 intil Microsoft fixes it and if you already have it then revert back to 8.1, 8, or 7

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mainly stay away from wins-10 intil Microsoft fixes it and if you already have it then revert back to 8.1, 8, or 7
ive already read some scary shit about W10. if I could downgrade I would, but shit comes on new puters and from what I understand, either most of the components that's installed don't work with earlier versions of windows or theres a lot involved to switch it.