What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [DEMO UPDATED 2017]

i love how they add more and more interesting little things to this beautiful game :)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think Starke means that although there are no further public releases currently planned, it is still possible another may happen.

And I do not think or know if the final release will ever be free, but I have a feeling the answer to it is no. I seem to recall there was some thoughts on things like DLsite and Steam. But I have no actual clue there.

And take these comments with a grain of salt. I have no affiliation with Heaven Studios (other than being an on-again off-again patron) nor do I have any inside information. So I have no idea what the actual plans are.

I do know that this game is shaping up pretty GD well. I wish they'd hurry the hell up and finish it!
Honestly if they release the game on steam or dlsite the only real benefit would be publicity, i bet that way it would be pirated faster xD

If they want more patrons and support, and maybe release the next game faster, it wouldn't be a bad idea.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We haven't decided yet on where and if we're gonna sell it, it's a long ways off. Sure, it's publicity and money and all that but, we still have a lot of work ahead first, game is nowhere near where we want it to be.

i love how they add more and more interesting little things to this beautiful game :)
This patch will guaranteed blow your mind, we're super excited to release it on the 11th, it's gonna be our biggest patch yet, Muku's art keeps improving and it will move quite a few routes forward, lots of hentai and lots of plot, wait for it.

Last edited:

dante2144

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On a scale of 1 - 10. The scale being 10 is hyped. I am at around 10ish

hell yeah baby.

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Last edited:
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hahaha that comment made my day :p

some devolpers need to learn that good attitude cough* Wolfzq (cursed armor) cough* LOL

BTW im glad you have something of this planned:
Yeah, Nanaki is gonna get some.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does the game contain pregnancy?

And if so, is it only in conjuction with a "Bad End", or is it a "fleshed out" mechanic kinda like Violated Heroine??

And if not, shoot guess i'll wait until VH is finished in 50 years. Or until Lilias Livelyhood comes.. :(:(

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does the game contain pregnancy?

And if so, is it only in conjuction with a "Bad End", or is it a "fleshed out" mechanic kinda like Violated Heroine??

And if not, shoot guess i'll wait until VH is finished in 50 years. Or until Lilias Livelyhood comes.. :(:(
1- Not yet.

2- Haven't decided yet, we're gonna try going for fleshed out and repeatable, we're even considering putting it into the "counter" menu, but if it turns into an herculean task or doesn't fit the story, we're gonna keep it in bad ends.

3- Why don't you make a game and make it Violated Livelyhood? Seriously if you love a "fetish" so much, just, fucking do it bro... It's that simple. You don't have to wait around for some fucking developers to do their shit, RPG Maker is not complicated and if you're passionate and dedicated, you'll figure it out. I'm sure there's a lot of people out there that will like it as well.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1- Not yet.

2- Haven't decided yet, we're gonna try going for fleshed out and repeatable, we're even considering putting it into the "counter" menu, but if it turns into an herculean task or doesn't fit the story, we're gonna keep it in bad ends.

3- Why don't you make a game and make it Violated Livelyhood? Seriously if you love a "fetish" so much, just, fucking do it bro... It's that simple. You don't have to wait around for some fucking developers to do their shit, RPG Maker is not complicated and if you're passionate and dedicated, you'll figure it out. I'm sure there's a lot of people out there that will like it as well.
While i have humored the thought of just doing it myself, it requires time and dedication both of which i simply don't have. So i'll wait and be patient, and ask nicely if this particular fetish will be catered to.

And enjoy whenever the oppertunity to indulge in such games arises :D

So crossing my fingers that, that is something you decide to do - Fleshed out preggers mechanic.

And good luck with further development ^_^

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey man, appreciate the kind words and good to see you here ^_^
Just being honest and glad to be here!

As I've already told you, I never would've dared dream of doing my own if not for your inspiration and encouragement, so thank you for that and for putting out a title that I look forward to with every update! :)

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While i have humored the thought of just doing it myself, it requires time and dedication both of which i simply don't have. So i'll wait and be patient, and ask nicely if this particular fetish will be catered to.

And enjoy whenever the oppertunity to indulge in such games arises :D

So crossing my fingers that, that is something you decide to do - Fleshed out preggers mechanic.

And good luck with further development ^_^
Fair enough, we'll try our best not to disappoint you then ^_^

Just being honest and glad to be here!

As I've already told you, I never would've dared dream of doing my own if not for your inspiration and encouragement, so thank you for that and for putting out a title that I look forward to with every update! :)
Nah, you were set, maybe that was just a nudge in the right direction but, you owe it to yourself. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy that our work has any kind of positive influence on whoever it is, regardless what type it is, but specially motivating and encouraging someone to make their own game. I wish you the best luck and hope that you can do this for a living because it's clear you're passionate about it.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is reaaaally good, it has so much potential i cant describe it with a few words, played the version 0.80 and the fact you can choose things and those things actually matter is neat, remembers me how every choice i made in witcher 3 matter, and i loved that, so props to that.

I would really like faster updates but i know its too much to ask, you can indeed make the programming proccess faster and stuff but thats useless since art takes time, so its unavoidable, even so keeping the game updated as soon as you can is really appreciated.

Im pretty sure some1 already mentioned it, but since the map is huge, a map option would be really nice to have, like the calendar key item we already have :D looking forward to v0.81 and ofc to the full release, keep it up.

Last edited:
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is reaaaally good, it has so much potential i cant describe it with a few words, played the version 0.80 and the fact you can choose things and those things actually matter is neat, remembers me how every choice i made in witcher 3 matter, and i loved that, so props to that.

I would really like faster updates but i know its too much to ask, you can indeed make the programming proccess faster and stuff but thats useless since art takes time, so its unavoidable, even so keeping the game updated as soon as you can is really appreciated.

Im pretty sure some1 already mentioned it, but since the map is huge, a map option would be really nice to have, like the calendar key item we already have :D looking forward to v0.81 and ofc to the full release, keep it up.
First of all, thank you very much for the kind words! It brings a smile to my face every time I find that someone had a great time playing our game, and the feeling is mutual with the rest of the members of the team.

Regarding the update times, yeah, we possibly could be faster, but probably at the cost of Mukuyaki having to work past an healthy point, rather it be physical or mental.

Everyone has their limits at which they start feeling tired and/or uninspired, me as a writer and coder find it hard to explain to some people how sometimes your brain just doesn't want to give you more and you need to take breaks, considering that what Muku does requires an "artistic vein" and takes a toll on his eyes and hands, I mean, I just overall have to respect his pace and to be fair, I know some fans would like it to be faster but I've seen Muku just trying to dish out scenes under pressure and deadlines, trust me when I say quality takes a hit, so right now I think we're working as fast as we can, we just hope that naturally all of us can improve how fast we can work without losing quality with time. We don't plan on going anywhere soon, we're staying around.

Regarding the map, we need to find an artist that draws maps, Muku is only now getting used to drawing furniture, we need someone that can make a map Shin Megami Tensei style for instance, we've had no luck yet but I promise that it will make it before the full release (which is nowhere near).

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

delayed patch?
Maybe, maybe not, likely yes, we're just waiting for one more asset which is almost finished and then we'll put it out. I'll post here when the patch comes out so check every 24 hours or so.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe, maybe not, likely yes, we're just waiting for one more asset which is almost finished and then we'll put it out. I'll post here when the patch comes out so check every 24 hours or so.
I hope the asset is ready asap, cant wait to advance on melvin's route

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I saw it last night, it's looking pretty damn good.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I saw it last night, it's looking pretty damn good.
So the release is probably going to be today? or its most likely delayed another day, cant wait, melvin's route last scene left me so undone lmao

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've really been looking forward to playing your game.

I really try to abstain myself from playing demos or any type of patch releases unless its like almost done type of patches. From what I've read in this thread I'm still excitedly, patiently, but nerve shakingly ready to see how it is.

Congrats on the game, and I'll still be waiting til it's completely done to touch it at all.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the release is probably going to be today? or its most likely delayed another day, cant wait, melvin's route last scene left me so undone lmao
It will be coming out in a few hours, 100% guaranteed.

I've really been looking forward to playing your game.

I really try to abstain myself from playing demos or any type of patch releases unless its like almost done type of patches. From what I've read in this thread I'm still excitedly, patiently, but nerve shakingly ready to see how it is.

Congrats on the game, and I'll still be waiting til it's completely done to touch it at all.
The sheer size of the game right now is as big as most complete games out there, if not bigger. The final version will be ludicriously big, we're still a long ways off tho.