What's new

VN/TEXT NTR Loli Shota Ryona [Alice Soft] Sengoku Rance / 戦国ランス

Tsuji

Reputation score
Re: Sengoku Rance

Mm~ I don't like sending Kentarou since it's a game over if he dies- or so I believe. Ah well, I'll try that, and hopefully a level 99 Kentarou be sufficient enough to help me get that push.

I really wish I could use Miki thugh... lol; with her doing 9k damage in Demon King mode, even though I'm not quite sure about her 1v1 capabilities, she's bound to be able to make quick work of Orochi...

Btw, for the True route, does the automatic conquest of JAPAN excluding Africa occur even if you haven't killed Suzaku yet? I've never dragged on that far, honestly, so I'm not sure.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Mm~ I don't like sending Kentarou since it's a game over if he dies- or so I believe. Ah well, I'll try that, and hopefully a level 99 Kentarou be sufficient enough to help me get that push.
Has he become a demon? If yes, he won't die, the fight will be a standstill and he will gain 3 levels. If no, don't send him, he will.

Btw, for the True route, does the automatic conquest of JAPAN excluding Africa occur even if you haven't killed Suzaku yet? I've never dragged on that far, honestly, so I'm not sure.
Yeah, it will. In fact, I think you need to hold one of the last territories before Africa to trigger Kentarou turning into a demon...

ConfusedRagerMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Playing this has gotten me interested in Big Bang Age which apparently is another game by Alice Soft similar to this one... Can't seem to find that here though, any reason why? No big deal really, just curious bout it.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you could always start a topic for it and request it.

ok, so is anything you guys are talking about talk place in the first play through?
and if yes, how would one go about doing it?

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Playing this has gotten me interested in Big Bang Age which apparently is another game by Alice Soft similar to this one... Can't seem to find that here though, any reason why? No big deal really, just curious bout it.
Chances are it's not been translated is a good starting bet.

ok, so is anything you guys are talking about talk place in the first play through?
Making Kentarou level 99 by sending him to fight against Suzaku after he's become a demon, yes. It's not something you go out of your way to do, the event triggers itself, and should do so after he becomes a demon on true ending.

Assassinating Shingen is a no, that's 2nd game only, and requires you to have already beaten the Takeda house by force. (Then win all four battles in the blitz)

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ello again

what event do i need to activate or who do i need in my army to use the sex change temple on someone other then rance?

I just captured Nanjou Ran and im wondering what would happen if i released her, would she go back to her nation or just disappear. how would the story line be different if she stayed in my jail?

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

ello again

what event do i need to activate or who do i need in my army to use the sex change temple on someone other then rance?
You need to capture the correct province. This is the very southernmost province in Africa. Africa being Kyushu. Being the territory on the very lefthand side of the screen. So basically, it's the last province you will ever capture; if you even get that far.

I just captured Nanjou Ran and im wondering what would happen if i released her, would she go back to her nation or just disappear. how would the story line be different if she stayed in my jail?
If you release her, I'd assume she would become a ronin like everyone else released, and perhaps be hired by another faction sooner or later. The storyline won't be particularly different, unless you keep her until Sounn disappears and then do the Masushi Oil Field dungeon. (Which is not Ran route exclusive; the difference is the outcome)

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

when i took it i could only use it on Rance (which was fun to watch) and none of the other males in my army and i found it in the same territory as the bridge (morocco)

thanks for the answer.

and on that note, how many turns do i have once the monster starts growing on the bridge, i remember it being discussed in here but the amount of time before it brakes wasnt listed. I've been assuming its 5 or 10 turns till it brakes but stupidly didnt keep my saves to test and find out once i got tot he point i rushed boss and beat it then started new game and deleted saves.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

and on that note, how many turns do i have once the monster starts growing on the bridge, i remember it being discussed in here but the amount of time before it brakes wasnt listed. I've been assuming its 5 or 10 turns till it brakes but stupidly didnt keep my saves to test and find out once i got tot he point i rushed boss and beat it then started new game and deleted saves.
I believe it's either 3 or 5 turns. I don't quite recall, it's been a long time since I've done the true route.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well if its 5 turns then i got there just in time, yay slow combat ability on my part.

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I personally don't see the point of trying to achieve assassination, unless you're specifically going to get all four generals that run for bonuses. For me at least, it's a pain to try to set my forces up to block their charge, and I usually go and conquer them the normal way before they can do much damage anyways.

In any case, anyone has a good idea for beating the Orochi? It's been a pain and I've never quite gotten around to succeeding at it yet.
I'd dedicate a run to that, road to hades, and some of the oddball CGs as well.

Get a decent number of points, have doka, usegi, and mouri houses available. Leave the game on normal (easy) and select those houses as your bonus and the item that adds two action points at the cost of half the current troops. Give that to Usegi. 5 actions at level 70 is tasty! You should be able to dominate the game easily. Rush through the map, enough where you can select your captains based on level rather than combat skill (although those two are usually related), Don't do any dungeons until you have your roster pretty much full. Leave the Hannies alive and at war with you so the game doesn't end. Do all the dungeons, funnel all your prisoner release level ups to Rance. You should have 20+ commanders at or above level 45, with Rance in the 80s with 5 actions, Usegi at 70 with 5 actions, the eyeball at level 70 with 6 actions.

For the actual Orochi fight, send in your second rank first. It'll earthquake a few rounds into the fight, killing everyone in play. Focus on killing it's girls first so they don't heal. Use Natori and Chinu to heal the damage it does, and realize when a captain will die at Orochi's next attack and have them strong attack with their last damage if you won't be able to heal them first.

You'll lose alot of Captains in the fight, but you'll win in the end. You can use that same group to clear Hades and Guadim.

Question for you all, anybody know where the six great treasures are? I'd like to be able to use that in a point run, but can't find a list of where they all are.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Question for you all, anybody know where the six great treasures are? I'd like to be able to use that in a point run, but can't find a list of where they all are.

Here they are.

The general site is a very good guide for the game.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have problems to get the spider....i just dont get inukai...i beat the clan and thats it, he just dissapears. I dont really know how to get him.
And the wiki page is well i just dont get it.

Also capturing other commanders like from takeda...it just dont happen i never get anyone from them. Even with commander hunt there is no chance.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I have problems to get the spider....i just dont get inukai...i beat the clan and thats it, he just dissapears. I dont really know how to get him.
And the wiki page is well i just dont get it.

Also capturing other commanders like from takeda...it just dont happen i never get anyone from them. Even with commander hunt there is no chance.
Correct on both counts. Not everyone is capture-able through normal battles. To get Inukai, as explained on the wiki, you need to be on a second game and you need to do the search event in his territory and win a solo fight with him.

As far as Tadeka officers, you need to again be on second game and again do a search mission in one of their territories, probably Kai. Then you need to capture from once they join other factions as Ronin do. A major main in the ass.

It's all on the wiki. I know not everything is, but once you learn the basics of gameplay, everything else you need is on the wiki somewhere, usually either under the main walkthrough or the character clears page.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

I am on a second game, monkey route.
But i didnt get any search command...maybe i need to do another route?

As for Inukai, i have read something like defeat with suzume and without but dont know what changes. Takeada its pretty hard to defeat in a higher difficult.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

It shows up after a few turns in of fighting him.

As far as the beating with and without Suzume, if she's not with you when you defeat him in the "normal" way, he gets away, and will lead a rebellion to take back the territory.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

then i think i was too fast....2 turn to beat the country...

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i'm having trouble downloading this. when I tried downloading the first part, it said something about needing something from the second part, and wouldn't let me extract. then, when I downloaded the second part, there's nothing in there, and says something about the format not being supported. I've got the regional language set to japanese, like i've seen so many people tell me to do, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. can anybody explain this to me?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

i'm having trouble downloading this. when I tried downloading the first part, it said something about needing something from the second part, and wouldn't let me extract. then, when I downloaded the second part, there's nothing in there, and says something about the format not being supported. I've got the regional language set to japanese, like i've seen so many people tell me to do, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. can anybody explain this to me?
You need ALL the parts.

Think of a jigsaw puzzle - only there's too many pieces for one box, so it's been divided up into several boxes. You wouldn't be able to solve the puzzle if you only had one box, now would you?

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well, obviously. it's not like i'm trying to install it. i'm just saying, it's not letting me extract when i'm going one-at-a-time, since I'm not a premium user and can't parallel download them all at the same time. do you mean that I have to get them all downloaded before I start extracting any of them to a folder?
i've just now tried it again from a different source, and now it says that it's encountered an improper arguement. Am I doing something wrong, or is the fact that I have a Vista screwing me up?

Last edited: