What's new

RPG [alicesoft] イブニクル / Evenicle

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [alicesoft]- Evenicle (イブニクル)

Well im stuck in chapter 3. Went down the temple with the monkgirls,got the scene thats it. the walkthrough sais something about a trwasure chest,but there wasn't one and than somthing about east to maquimomo. don'T know what to do now .-. can someone help me? do i have to defeat all of the girls in the temple?
Did you go back to Cathryn's house? (Girl in the mountains)

Prototype909

Reputation score

Try this

Ruins -> Cathryn's House (Where Ramius and Riche were bathing earlier) -> El Quijote

then

Kalar Village -> Lancelot

then

Arthur -> Fog Maze (Where the ghost was before) -> Lancelot -> El Quijote

Jummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ohhhh... i alway ran straight past the event in the mountain,baucause i didn't see it .-.

thanks a lot,you saved my day...or night that is °L°^

oh,i have another question. when i wanted to get the next h-scene at my home,i only could select ramius,so why is that? whaat triggers,that i can get the other higher?

Last edited:

saetep

Reputation score

Could use help at the start of act 4. I can't go east from Maquimomo, south from Kalar, nor can I go north in the Mountain range. I've been all over the map and nothing is triggering. Right now I have a quest from some soldiers in Eden but I don't know what it's for.

edit: nevermind, there was a balloon east of Vilfuente.

Last edited:

Prototype909

Reputation score

ohhhh... i alway ran straight past the event in the mountain,baucause i didn't see it .-.

thanks a lot,you saved my day...or night that is °L°^

oh,i have another question. when i wanted to get the next h-scene at my home,i only could select ramius,so why is that? whaat triggers,that i can get the other higher?
H-Events are tied to affection bar AND plot progression

Jummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In which chapter do i get the ability to catch the monstergirls? and how will i be able to get the bunnygirl e.g? i mean i kill her 1hit,even with my weakest moves xD

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In which chapter do i get the ability to catch the monstergirls? and how will i be able to get the bunnygirl e.g? i mean i kill her 1hit,even with my weakest moves xD
chapter 1 learn by ラミアス, skill name 捕獲, if u are over level of killing the bunny girl u can wait till u get グリグラ, she will learn a skill that will not kill the enemy (手加減攻撃), or use a lower atk power weapon :D.

Last edited:

Raoul9753

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Screw it, I am just waiting for an english Walkthrough

Jummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok,the japanese name of the guy doesn't give me much infos xD in wich town do i find him/her? (please englisch name)

edit: nvm i already got the skill,just thought that the mc would be the one to use it xD

Last edited:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If anyone's having trouble hooking try using visual novel reader

darkflip95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I run from a battle? I've just started the game and are stuck battling this ape in the forest. I don't see a button that lets me run from the battle.

Jummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The hero normaly has a blue skill(except you changed his skills),which costs 1 bp. thats for fleeing

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do I run from a battle? I've just started the game and are stuck battling this ape in the forest. I don't see a button that lets me run from the battle.
Also, you can avoid fighting the apes altogether. That fight only happens when you run into the smoke in the forest. Just go around the smoke.

Jummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I'm stuck..again.
This time it's chapter 5. I examined the graves and also got money from that chick(100k or something).The walkthrough tells me this:

After the events in the city of home → Safia unexpected peripheral Bobo Taos → Safia, huge Nubobo and combat (light weakness and management who defeated LV43) → exits the maze to Ozurikku

I went to the event at home but now i dont know were or what safia should be... at first i thought that i had to go to the new area left to the mace,behind the brigde,but they wont let me pass. im confused xD

*Sometimes i think the game doesn'T like being played by foreigners xD

Prototype909

Reputation score

Well, I'm stuck..again.
This time it's chapter 5. I examined the graves and also got money from that chick(100k or something).The walkthrough tells me this:

After the events in the city of home → Safia unexpected peripheral Bobo Taos → Safia, huge Nubobo and combat (light weakness and management who defeated LV43) → exits the maze to Ozurikku

I went to the event at home but now i dont know were or what safia should be... at first i thought that i had to go to the new area left to the mace,behind the brigde,but they wont let me pass. im confused xD

*Sometimes i think the game doesn'T like being played by foreigners xD
Go to Sapphire

Jummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ohh.. xD

thanks ^^

ok,either i get worse or the walkthrough does. im stuck again(2nd time today,a new record) still in chapter 5. I was in osric and went through the "dungeon" and also killed the 2 bosswaves. now the walkthrough tells me to go to the "director chamber". i went through the dungeon multiple times and the only part were i can'T get through is some kind of Ironbars,wich blocks the way. Gurigura tells me to deactivate all release devices but i thought a deactivated them all. i it possible,that some of them are outside the dungeon?

Last edited:

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ohh.. xD

thanks ^^

ok,either i get worse or the walkthrough does. im stuck again(2nd time today,a new record) still in chapter 5. I was in osric and went through the "dungeon" and also killed the 2 bosswaves. now the walkthrough tells me to go to the "director chamber". i went through the dungeon multiple times and the only part were i can'T get through is some kind of Ironbars,wich blocks the way. Gurigura tells me to deactivate all release devices but i thought a deactivated them all. i it possible,that some of them are outside the dungeon?
The last switch doesnt have an event pointer, its in the top left corner of the middle room on the lower floor.

Jummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last switch doesnt have an event pointer, its in the top left corner of the middle room on the lower floor.
wow... what an evil game....
thanks anyway^^