What's new

RPG [alicesoft] イブニクル / Evenicle

Raoul9753

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [alicesoft]- Evenicle (イブニクル)

Damn... another boss, another fail...

The big fat boss at the food island kingdom fight, no matter what, at some point without any warning, he instkills the white haired girl and heals himself, after that, the battle is lost...

most of the where to go should be labelled at the last part of the dialog :D, just up scroll wheel for next location ;).
Well, now if I could only read what they say xD Sadly, I dont understand Japanese.

Last edited:

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The big fat boss at the food island kingdom fight, no matter what, at some point without any warning, he instkills the white haired girl and heals himself, after that, the battle is lost...

Well, now if I could only read what they say xD Sadly, I dont understand Japanese.
the boss will use that move only at that 1/4 hp, just use your strongest attack to kill him asap or spam dp potions

Raoul9753

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK, I got the answer myself, its actually quite easy:

Only use single target damage on the boss, ignore the other 4 enemys. That way, the boss will use that attack on them instead of your guys, he will heal, but only 8000. STrike him down hard and fast. If he kills the last guy, throw everything you have at him, cause thats your last round.

elvt112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stuck again and the walkthrough ain't helping, thinking it might be bugged on my end.

This time in colopty, red haired chick is telling me something, can't hook any text and i can't read moon glyphs, so not sure what she's saying.

Also went to the fishing village to the south, not allowed to enter yet.
Done with the sugar fields dungeon as well.

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stuck again and the walkthrough ain't helping, thinking it might be bugged on my end.

This time in colopty, red haired chick is telling me something, can't hook any text and i can't read moon glyphs, so not sure what she's saying.

Also went to the fishing village to the south, not allowed to enter yet.
Done with the sugar fields dungeon as well.
it should be telling you to head towards the honey (the little cactus) village on the right of the island you are in just head there and reach towards the end of the island and head left to reach for a mountain area to trigger a event

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to heal during battle or use items? Im trying to kill the crab boss on the town with just me and the tank white haired girl

Raoul9753

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to heal during battle or use items? Im trying to kill the crab boss on the town with just me and the tank white haired girl

Dont try it until you have a full team^^

And yes, you can use items with one of the blue buttons.

Raoul9753

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finished the Food Island, killed the fat boss, went back to the main castle(first map) got a decision and pressed yes, but now I cant find where to go next.

When I try to take the boat, I cant go futher north, THe only entrance I didnt check yet is the cave in the jungle world, when you take the right way from the top city, becuse I still cant enter it...

Where do I go next?

elvt112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it should be telling you to head towards the honey (the little cactus) village on the right of the island you are in just head there and reach towards the end of the island and head left to reach for a mountain area to trigger a event
Thanks, actually thoroughly inspected it, turns out that you can actually enter the mountain, thought you were referring to the "boss battles".

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finished the Food Island, killed the fat boss, went back to the main castle(first map) got a decision and pressed yes, but now I cant find where to go next.
after visit the king it should be visit to your house for end of chapter if your story gauge on your right is full

Thanks, actually thoroughly inspected it, turns out that you can actually enter the mountain, thought you were referring to the "boss battles".
well it was a event :p

Raoul9753

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after visit the king it should be visit to your house for end of chapter if your story gauge on your right is full

Did., now its empty again and I am in chapter 5, but I have no idea where to go, I went all over the map 3 times already...

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

most of the where to go should be labelled at the last part of the dialog :D, just up scroll wheel for next location ;).
Not always, and it can become problematic if you've been wandering around and flushed the dialogue out.

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im stuck right at the end of chapter 2, I have the cat girl with me and the walkthrough says to go to Eden, but when I go there a guard tells us something and they look gloomy. I ran into every town and looked for event coins, Not sure what to do! I just accepted something from the mage knight dude after doing the water filtering dungeon

Edit: I got it, I was supposed to fight a boss at Arthur first.

Last edited:

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did., now its empty again and I am in chapter 5, but I have no idea where to go, I went all over the map 3 times already...
well you can proceed the storyline by enter eden, then go to the island at the left bottom corner of humpty and enter the church to start your quest ;)

The flow of the quest will start and you are not allow to use teleport until you reach new region so those who have there love guage full please dont forget to use it before starting the quest.
The three island need to be visited are the right corner of humpty (hightension, visit the totem at the bottom of the island) ,
left of humpty (visit the shrine on the top),
and colopty (visit the abacus statue on the left corner of the island) .

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there any way to check your current requests? I've beaten the game but there's still like 5 H-scenes tied to requests/subquests that I'm missing with the church girls and Natarl.

gregar21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how u capture the monster girls ?? :confused::confused:

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how u capture the monster girls ?? :confused::confused:
u can start capture them after u get the skill at the nameless cavern from the top left of the first map. girls usually can be capture below 10 % hp left ;)

Is there any way to check your current requests? I've beaten the game but there's still like 5 H-scenes tied to requests/subquests that I'm missing with the church girls and Natarl.
natarl is in salt cave ;)

Last edited:

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

u can start capture them after u get the skill at the nameless cavern from the top left of the first map. girls usually can be capture below 10 % hp left ;)

natarl is in salt cave ;)
Salt Cave as in the shrine north of Hamlet? I went there but there was nothing. Am I missing some pre-requisite quest?

EDIT - Nevermind, I figured out. I'm still somewhat confused as to what was going on with Natarl during the final 1/3 of the game along with what the resolution to her plotline is in the scene after you do the Salt Shrine thing (Scene on the hospital bed), but without a firm understanding of Japanese or explanation from someone else I'll probably be in the dark :p

Last edited:

Jummer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well im stuck in chapter 3. Went down the temple with the monkgirls,got the scene thats it. the walkthrough sais something about a trwasure chest,but there wasn't one and than somthing about east to maquimomo. don'T know what to do now .-. can someone help me? do i have to defeat all of the girls in the temple?

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well im stuck in chapter 3. Went down the temple with the monkgirls,got the scene thats it. the walkthrough sais something about a trwasure chest,but there wasn't one and than somthing about east to maquimomo. don'T know what to do now .-. can someone help me? do i have to defeat all of the girls in the temple?
Nah man, I did that too. Didn't help me. Stuck as well. The machine translation of the walkthrough can't save us.