What's new

VN/TEXT [AliceSoft] 妻みぐい3/ Tsumamigui 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Tsumamigui 3 [妻みぐい3]

There is not a character like Madoka (Tsuma Shibori) in this game, there is nothing to see here.

Now, seriously, the reasons I liked Tsuma Shibori SO much was not only of the really good map system (You were really free to move around) but the heroines, being top notch.

You have the main MILF, who I found a bit boring, but erotic, nonetheless.
You have Madoka, a goddess. I usually wondered why would the NTR be focused in Sakura, when Madoka was much more charming, and innocent.
You have the Sake club hostess, yukie, refined and cool.
You have the teacher, Ritsuko, both her and the hostess also had netori featured in them, but with different flavours (One is having a hard marriage, the other is about to marry and having doubts)
Then you have Himeka, that acts like a third wheel even if you avoid the optional heroines (so you actually need to more around a minimum bit and not stay indoors all day grooming the gals.)
And finally you have Rumina, your usual loli.

All of them had their points, their differences, their own ways to unlock them (Rumina can only be contacted by working with her 95% of the time, meanwhile for Yukie you're the one who need to spend the money visiting her at the club and so on...)

This game, well has something similar, but the system is weak, there is no "sexual training" for the MC, and it does feel lineal.

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh no, we are talking about Biniku no Kaori. that one is difficult to navigate. i also have the spoiler al for OR lol.

speaking of Biniku no Kaori, it's done. here's the download link (can't repost yet)
Ah thank you bro! I've been looking for this game since that guy brought it up.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't like NTR but I really liked all of Alice Soft's NTR games because you can avoid all of the NTR and knock up the girls yourself.

How is this one for the non-NTR aspects compared to the others?

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Important but at the start
1st Option locks NTR route
2nd Gives NTR route a chance

Also this game has a time limit on days u cant mix ntr and pure love in 1 play through so if ur gonna focus pick love or ntr

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Important but at the start
1st Option locks NTR route
2nd Gives NTR route a chance

Also this game has a time limit on days u cant mix ntr and pure love in 1 play through so if ur gonna focus pick love or ntr
none of the games let you mix. unless you mean able to view both in 1 playthrough.

none of the games let you get a girls happy end while another man also get an ending with the other girl. if the other girl is fully captured the game automatically ends in bad end, even if you built a relationship with the other girl >.>. makes no sense that it's a bad end for you if you aren't even trying for that girl.

we need a game where if the guy NTR's a girl, that girl is locked out for that playthrough because he belongs to her. like summer radish vacation. if the dad impregnates one of his daughters. she comes to tell you she is pregnant and is removed from the map. if both daughters get pregnant, THEN it's game over since you no longer have a target to accomplish a good end.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't like NTR but I really liked all of Alice Soft's NTR games because you can avoid all of the NTR and knock up the girls yourself.

How is this one for the non-NTR aspects compared to the others?
It's okay. If you go into the game just wanting a typical visual novel-esque game then you probably won't have any problem with it. Kuroda Akimi's artwork is absolutely gorgeous like usual and some of the scenes are nice.

The problem with the game is that despite having the appearance of different gameplay mechanics none of them are used well and most are even pretty pointless.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

none of the games let you mix. unless you mean able to view both in 1 playthrough.

none of the games let you get a girls happy end while another man also get an ending with the other girl. if the other girl is fully captured the game automatically ends in bad end, even if you built a relationship with the other girl >.>. makes no sense that it's a bad end for you if you aren't even trying for that girl.

we need a game where if the guy NTR's a girl, that girl is locked out for that playthrough because he belongs to her. like summer radish vacation. if the dad impregnates one of his daughters. she comes to tell you she is pregnant and is removed from the map. if both daughters get pregnant, THEN it's game over since you no longer have a target to accomplish a good end.
Reminds me of Tsuma Shibori, completely focused in either Madoka or any of the other girls.

Suddenly Sakura gets pregnant with one of the other dudes, and decides to get married to him, suddenly bad ending where MC and Madoka get married.

...Why the bad end? Especially if I didn't care about her and was trying to get Madoka's ending all the same.

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just played the game and already it feels off when you compare it to the previous 2. I believe cause this game has been in development stage for so long since it was announced long ago about a 3rd is being made, many developers come and go it became a different game.... hope they wont do it "IF" Tsuma Shibori 2 is made

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And thank you, now I'm downloading that and its prequel.
If you have anymore suggestions, please by all means tell me more.:D

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

we have to hide in the shadows. it's not often a big title NTR comes out. so we must gather the men in celebration when one finally does. too much vanilla lately. frontwing, where is my djibril 5! that series was great with ntr.

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone post ssg file for SpoilerAL? My google-fu skills are weak against moonspeak
Ditto - the one I found just crashes right away. :(

The Widows/Sister-in-Law dual scene is the last one I need to figure out.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

we have to hide in the shadows. it's not often a big title NTR comes out. so we must gather the men in celebration when one finally does. too much vanilla lately. frontwing, where is my djibril 5! that series was great with ntr.
...should we make a thread for ntrbros to gather? Also posting ntr games?

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I feel bad because I'm not entirely sure what the NTR fetish is and I feel like it's one I would enjoy as it sounds kinda like the girls get captured and turned into huge sluts and what not. But I honestly don't know enough about and the CG's for these games don't help me really get a feeling for it, I figured this would be the place for it.

Could someone explain to me what NTR is like theme wise and kinda a couple good examples of games or hentai anime that do it well so I can check it out.

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I feel bad because I'm not entirely sure what the NTR fetish is and I feel like it's one I would enjoy as it sounds kinda like the girls get captured and turned into huge sluts and what not. But I honestly don't know enough about and the CG's for these games don't help me really get a feeling for it, I figured this would be the place for it.

Could someone explain to me what NTR is like theme wise and kinda a couple good examples of games or hentai anime that do it well so I can check it out.
NTR = Netorare, which is basically cuckolding.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

More like you can't mix and match any routes AT ALL. If you don't have anything lined up for the 23rd when the festival starts (a girl to go to the festival with, or making good progress along a NTR route without accidentally cutting it off with your own romance), it's the normal lonely ending for you.

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

to those who still having troubles i found a step by step guide here

TIP: セーブ = for those who dont know already

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So is anyone actually able to machine translate this game? I know Alicesoft games are notorious for being difficult to text hook, if anyone knows of a way I'd be much appreciative.

Status
Not open for further replies.