What's new

Alpha's Adventures [Yuri]

officeryou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alpha's Adventures is now live on Kickstarter:

Please check it out and help spread the word/consider supporting it if you can!

Synopsis

Follow Alpha as she changes herself and others across 4 unique routes.

The setup differs from most visual novels in that there is no common route - you simply pick the heroine of your choice from a selection screen and enjoy their self-contained story. Completing all of the heroine's endings allows you to unlock Alpha's and ??? shared route.

Project overview
I plan to launch a kickstarter so that I can finish (and if stretch goals are met, extend) this project. I'm aiming for an early February 2017 launch date, which is also when I will release the demo I am currently working on. The demo will cover a portion of each heroine's route.

Links out

Information

-4 heroine routes
-Each heroine has a good/bad ending
-1 unlockable heroine route for completing every ending
-8 CG's in the demo
-For 18+ only (will contain scenes of an intimate nature and themes some may find distressing)

Main character

Heroines

[Side characters (stretch goal exclusive)

???

CG Preview

With all of that said and done, I welcome any and all feedback and questions!
*Except the kind of questions that invite spoilers, of course.[/size]

Last edited:

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Alpha's Adventures [Yuri]

Not a lot of stuff to give feedback on, but the artwork looks good.

Lets hope the game goes somewhere.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lovely artwork.

Wish it was an RPG though. Need my grindfest lol.

OP
O

officeryou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lovely artwork.

Wish it was an RPG though. Need my grindfest lol.
I do have an RPG boss battle planned as a stretch goal.

Whether I reach it or not will depend entirely on the interest for it.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda surprised to see the actual skin color of our protagonist, because well, seeing that first monochrome picture without any appearance description allows my imagination to assume her skin color to be a lot more brighter. I'm sorry i sounds racist but hey, in the end i think it suits her! It helps making it more prominent that Alpha is alpha enough to do anything to get what she wants.

Art definitely looks good and alluring. :)
Wish you luck with the project!

Last edited:

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I kinda surprised to see the actual skin color of our protagonist, because well, seeing that first monochrome picture without any appearance description allows my imagination to assume her skin color to be a lot more brighter. But hey, it's not actually bad! In fact, it helps making it more prominent that this "Alpha" gal is willing to do anything to get what she wants! ;)
I'm sorry if it felt racist but that isn't my intention at all.

Ok so....You don't want it to sound racist?

First...remove the quotes from around the word Alpha...

Second, don't put the only thing redeeming what you just said in a spoiler tag...

Thirdly...wtf. It's like saying you're a vegetarian while clearly eating a hotdog -___-...

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok so....You don't want it to sound racist?

First...remove the quotes from around the word Alpha...

Second, don't put the only thing redeeming what you just said in a spoiler tag...

Thirdly...wtf. It's like saying you're a vegetarian while clearly eating a hotdog -___-...
Thanks for the tip, i'm not really experienced with arranging my words, sorry. :(

But, the quote thing with Alpha is because i'm intentionally trying to poke fun at how a supposedly domineering girl is named Alpha, get it? :p

Last edited:

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I understand, maybe you got kinda mixed up?

Alpha = dominant.(From what I remember)

When you say "Alpha", it's like you were saying there's no way she's really dominant, because (insert stereotypical justification...)

Then saying "In fact, it helps making it more prominent that this "Alpha" gal is willing to do anything to get what she wants!"

Somebody could easily read this as "In fact, her skin being dark helps making it more prominent that this "Alpha" gal is willing to do anything to get what she wants!"

I'm sorry if I'm nitpicking, but you see my point?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I understand, maybe you got kinda mixed up?

Alpha = dominant.(From what I remember)

When you say "Alpha", it's like you were saying there's no way she's really dominant, because (insert stereotypical justification...)

Then saying "In fact, it helps making it more prominent that this "Alpha" gal is willing to do anything to get what she wants!"

Somebody could easily read this as "In fact, her skin being dark helps making it more prominent that this "Alpha" gal is willing to do anything to get what she wants!"

I'm sorry if I'm nitpicking, but you see my point?
Gosh, i reminded once more that it is very easy to make our intentions misunderstood if we are not very careful, it scares me :(.

About the game, i have a question for officeryou.
Since it looks like once you decided on the route you wanna take, there's no changing route midway, how long is the average time for each route?

Last edited:

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This looks amazing, beautiful art. I'm looking forward to it.

keith3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What engine are you using? Visual novel makes it sound like RenPy but then I saw comments about RPGs as well.

Also, interesting that the MC seems to be the only one without a final CG. I usually assume implementation would be the other way around.

OP
O

officeryou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About the game, i have a question for officeryou.
Since it looks like once you decided on the route you wanna take, there's no changing route midway, how long is the average time for each route?
Yes, once you decide upon a route there's no changing it until you reach an ending. I plan for each route to be about an hour each, of course this will vary depending on individual reading speed.

This looks amazing, beautiful art. I'm looking forward to it.
I'm glad the art is being so well received! Especially considering how much it costs, haha.

What engine are you using? Visual novel makes it sound like RenPy but then I saw comments about RPGs as well.

Also, interesting that the MC seems to be the only one without a final CG. I usually assume implementation would be the other way around.
I'm using a custom Gamemaker engine.

Her sprite is currently still a work in progress, but she will have a sprite like the heroines - it'll just be a bust one instead, since it'll be within the text box.

fakinhap3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I kinda surprised to see the actual skin color of our protagonist, because well, seeing that first monochrome picture without any appearance description allows my imagination to assume her skin color to be a lot more brighter. I'm sorry i sounds racist but hey, in the end i think it suits her! It helps making it more prominent that Alpha is alpha enough to do anything to get what she wants.

Same here, I thought she would have red hair and a slight brown skin colour, so I got surprised. I loved it tho, it's not cliché and ffs, people need to put some black characters in games that aren't only the eyeless dark muscle ntr guys or the raped dark elf :mad:

Question: Will there be, optional or not, futa?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh thats some nice artwork ya got there.

I'd also like to know if the game will feature futa, or if the main character will become a futa at some point.

OP
O

officeryou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Updated the first post with the now completed group CG.

OP
O

officeryou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Updated the first post with Alpha's WIP sprite.
Fun fact: It has 7 different outfits and 30+ expression variants.

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please make sure when your ready to talk about this publicly to let us at LG know so we can get it covered!

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This...could end up super good, not gonna lie. However, i'm not a fan of that "self contained" notice. Being a fan of VNs where you directly affect the story (and I'll admit, see how you can fuck up horribly), I now wonder how much interaction will there be in this.

I hope a lot.

OP
O

officeryou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please make sure when your ready to talk about this publicly to let us at LG know so we can get it covered!
Of course! I'd planned to reach out to you myself, so I'm very happy to know you have an interest.