OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Amestris - Central City

James shudders. "I seriously hope not. No, I'm thinking that he may have had some kind of forces built up, and had them already moving. Someone may have seen the reports, matched the descriptions to what you reported about yesterday, and jumped to the conclusion that Kane was there. We'll find out, I'm sure...But I'm hoping he isn't there himself."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Jack grabbed his weapons and other stuff he believed he might need, like extra ammo and alchemy-related materials (all while finishing the breakfast) and rushed after Max and James, trying to pay attention to the conversation.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Miranda scarfed down her breakfast on the way up to her room. After changing into her uniform, thank goodness the pants were still here, she nabbed her equipment and raced after the boys.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Harrison retreated to his room, where most of his things were still packed from moving in. He quickly grabbed what he would need and headed to the station.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

After eating a bagel, Sen goes upstairs to grab a strawberry to pick the seeds from later before heading back downstairs to follow the others to the station.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shortly after everyone assembles at the train station, the train arrives and the group boards. As the train starts to pull away, James speaks up. "Okay, first thing. The others know of this, but I'm not sure about two of you. Sen, Harrison...There's a reason that I told Mustang that I was certain it was Kane Metras that we fought yesterday...Although I was introduced to you as James Tarent, two years ago I had my family name changed from Metras. Kane was my older brother. That's how I was certain that it was him."

It's clear that there's more he was going to say, but he was just as clearly waiting for reactions.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Harrison says nothing, though he looks a little puzzled. He simply nods in acknowledgement.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sen stares blankly for a moment. That does explain it. She states simply as her mind tries to process the new information.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

James nodded. "Well, now that's out of the way, let's focus on the mission."